Ringmaster Ch. 10: Group Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, don't you think, Maria?" Gary asked, throwing me right under the bus.

"O-Oh, uh, yeah," I stammered, not quite sure what to do or say in this situation. Everything felt warm and in a fog, right and wrong at the same time. I was the Ringmaster. I could have these two girls begging for me and experiencing pleasure like they've never known. But, at the same time, I couldn't betray Vanessa, Danna, and Summer. Regina would be all for it, but those three? I just couldn't. My head was swimming with thoughts.

Think about Vanessa. Think about Danna. Think about Summer. Think about Vanessa. Think about Danna. Think about Summer. Think about Vanessa. Think abou-ooooouuuuuuuuuooooohhh!

Next thing I knew, I felt something press against my thighs. I looked down to see Tae, on her knees, and kissing along my leg. "T-Tae! What are you doing down there?"

"Oh, I've been watching you," she said, purring gently as she ran her hand along my leg. "I saw how you were looking at me. You want a piece of me, don't you?"

"I-I-I-I," was all I could stammer. My brain felt fried and my heart felt ready to burst. I looked over to see if Gary could possibly save me from this situation, but he already had Carmen's tights down to her ankle. Seeing her there in just her underwear fired me up even more. She didn't even seem disturbed or anything at all, bend over the desk as I could see Gary fumbling a bit with a condom.

"Come on, Maria," Tae said, lifting herself up from underneath and between my legs until she was eye-level with me. "Let's enjoy each other."

"I-I-I-I-I-I..."

12