Ringmaster Ch. 12: Mess Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"..and if you take the derivative, then..."

I could barely pay attention to the word salad that was being thrown at my head. As the professor droned on and on, I glanced down at the ring. I could make it so that I can easily understand all of this, but I could still feel the tingle from making that huge change in the food court. No way was I risking something like that to make me a math genius.

"Ms. O'Conner!"

"A-Ah, yes?" I said, quickly perking my head up and staring at the board, trying to figure out what I was being called on for.

"Can you tell me the answer to the problem?" The professor pointed over to the array of numbers on the board.

"Um," I said, nervously trying to think. "The answer is, uh, 17?" I could hear a few people snicker at my answer.

"No, that's not even close," the professor said, giving me a sharp glare that told me she knew that I wasn't paying attention. "Can anyone else tell me the answer."

I wanted to slump back into my chair and disappear. Though, I had to be very cautious thinking that before the ring made that happen. Wait, could I turn invisible? Would I be able to give myself superpowers? I shook my head of those thoughts and tried to focus more on the class. However, it just was filled with a jumble of numbers and letters and other formulas and phrases that didn't make clear sense to me.

As the class ended, Mrs. Kolinger asked that I meet in her office after class. My brain felt fried from all the numbers and now I was in the hot seat with my professor. Great. I gathered up my things and trudged along with the professor towards her office. I could hear a few people talking about me as I walked through the halls. Ugh, what a horrible way to end my Friday.

She took her seat behind her desk and I sat down in one of the plastic chairs. Kolinger typed on her computer for a bit, then turned the monitor to face me. "Can you tell me what I see here?"

"Um," I said, focusing my eyes on the screen. "Are those my grades?"

"Yes, they are," she said as she pointed to them. "Now, can you tell me about the trend that you find here in this data?"

"Uhh," I said, looking over it once more. I think it was pretty obvious what she was talking about. Nervously, I fidgeted with the ring and rubbed my feet together.

"Maria, you're on your way to failing my class," Kolinger said, leaning back into her chair. "But, us faculty talk. You're a very smart girl." She walked around her desk and sat on it, sitting right in front of me.

Now, I had never really paid much attention to how my professors looked, other than the times when my film teachers really dressed up for certain occasions. But the way that Kolinger was sitting there with the lighting just made my heart begin to race. She was wearing a red blouse, buttoned all the way up, and dark blue slacks that contoured to her legs. Her curly brunette hair cascaded down to her shoulders. Her skin was clear and tan and her hands were nice and dainty.

"Ah, um, th-thank you," I said, trying not to look directly at my professor.

Stop it Maria! Bad! Don't you perv on her! Don't think about how nice her outfit would look if it just got a little smaller! AH! WAIT!

Before I was able to catch myself from thinking it, the ring heated up a little. Kolinger's clothes began to tighten themselves against her body, shrinking down ever-so-slightly to begin to push her bouncy C cups together. I could feel the blood rushing around my face as I stared, but she didn't seem to pay any attention at all.

"Why do you think that you have such an issue in my class?" she asked, leaning back on her desk a little, which only served to puff out her chest slightly.

"Ah, um, I don't know," I stammered, trying not to make any more changes to the professor. "Um, m-maybe I'm distracted?"

"Distracted, by what?" Kolinger asked.

"Um, n-not sure,"

"Well, you can always move seats," she said, adjusting herself on her desk. "After all, it's not as though you have assigned seats or anything."

"R-Right," I said. I'm sure she could see the blush running through my cheeks.

AUGH! When did she get so hot!? I shouldn't be that worked up over her! I've seen her plenty of times. Come on Maria. Get it together.

"Ugh, did the air conditioner break again?"

Kolinger stood up and walked over to her AC unit, hitting it repeatedly with her fist. Since it was up near the top of the room, she had to reach up, which gave me a lovely view of the curves of her ass cheeks. My goddess they were so round and plump, I just wanted to give them a squeeze and a smack. After a few hits, the AC began to pump out air again, flowing Kolinger's hair in the breeze. She sat down at her desk and fanned herself a little.

"Right, so, we were talking about you being distracted?"

I couldn't help but now be staring towards her tits, constrained tighter by her blouse and now a bit of sweat had caused a few patches of transparency. I crossed my legs instinctively. "U-Um, you know what? I have something that I have to do." I said, quickly getting up and grabbing my things.

"Oh, alright," she said, with a look of surprise and concern. "Well, I think we should meet again after class on Monday to discuss ways to improve your performance in my class. How does that sound to you?"

"Ah, um, sure," I said, as I headed out, clearing my head of thoughts of how hot she was.

I hope Regina's date is going better.

12