All Comments on 'Ringmaster Ch. 14: Lovely Times'

by GaylynneQ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

make more chapters to Alice

GaylynneQGaylynneQalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Ciao! I'm so glad that you want to see more of Alice. I'm sorry that more of her hasn't been able to come out. More chapters of her are in the future, but it takes time. If you would like to help support me and accelerate the process, you can join and support me on Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/GaylynneQ. Thanks for reading and I hope that you continue to enjoy the work that I write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story so far but what can the ring do? How far can the MC push things with this this ability?

redheadslut32redheadslut32over 2 years ago

I have just read all of this in one sitting and I must say that I enjoyed each chapter. I hope more is coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The memory flashback scene actually brought tears to my eyes.

Good chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGaylynneQ@GaylynneQ
Ciao! If you want to see more faster, you can support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/GaylynneQuince. I am a freelancer creator who will write stories and small one-offs for you, or more. If you so desire you can support me on Patreon! Will Do: Erotica Non-Erotica Fan...