Ringmaster Ch. 15: A New Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, cum for me, babe," I said, fingering her faster and faster.

"I'm cumming!" she shouted as her body quivered with delight. Her knees shook a little, but with my fingers in her, she didn't fall down to them. She panted hard as I took my fingers out, but then replaced them quickly with my tongue.

"AHHH! OH FUCK!" she moaned sharply as my tongue entered her, pumping the full length inside of her. "AH! M-Maria! T-Too sensi- ooooooh, ahhhhh~!" She could hardly make any words as I quickly got to work, tonguing the deepest and intimate parts of her pussy. I gripped onto her ass and pulled her in closer, licking as deep as I could. Vanessa reached back around and gripped the back of my head as her body quivered against.

"Did you cum already again?" I asked her, muffled by her muff.

Vanessa just panted in delight as she pushed me away from her, knocking me down on my ass. Before I could react, Vanessa plunged her middle and ring finger deep in my pussy. The sudden thrust of her fingers with my sensitive crotch caused me to throw my head back in lust.

"Oh Goddess, your fingers feel sooooooo good," I moaned as Vanessa finger fucked me faster. She latched her mouth onto my right nipple and began to suck on it happily. Gently, she nibbled on it with her lips and swirled it with her tongue. Just like how it didn't take long for my tongue to bring her to orgasm again, her fingers quickly brought me to a second orgasm. My body spasmed in pleasure as I groaned. I must have reached up as I held myself against the wall because the water had shut off.

The two of us laid there, panting and holding each other. We shared a passionate kiss with each other, Vanessa moving to lay on top of me before her exhaustion caught up to her. She rested her head between my breasts happily.

"Now that was a way to start a Saturday," she said with a little purr.

I panted as I stared up at the ceiling, the exhaustion catching up to me as well. "Now what do we do?"

"Well, I have some cheer routines that I could practice for you," Vanessa said with a flirty wink. I would be absolutely lying if I said that I didn't want to see Vanessa in her cheer outfit performing dances for me.

"Alright, but you'll have to get off me first," I said as I slowly got up. The orgasms still had a bit of a hold on my body, so it was a struggle to get up. Vanessa slowly got up to her feet and helped me up.

"Guess we didn't really get all that clean, huh?" she said with a chuckle.

"Oh, don't worry about it. I'm sure we did," I said as I focused on the ring, cleaning up Vanessa and I's bodies. Vanessa stepped out of the shower first and grabbed a towel, starting to dry off.

"I'll get into my outfit for you," Vanessa said, wrapping the towel around her and giving me a firm kiss on the lips. She walked out of the bathroom, her hips swaying for me.

I took a deep breath and sighed as I looked up. I was still wrapping my head around everything that had happened these last few days. Hell, it felt like nearly nine months had passed, but I know I hadn't even had the Reality Ring for a week. Now, I had six amazing girlfriends that I was dating at once. I took a deep sigh again before turning to the sink and brushing my teeth.

As I finished, I looked up to see something unusual on my mirror. It was like someone had wrote on it with their finger through the steam. It was a symbol of a key, then an equal sign, then a picture of the sun.

"Is someone there?" I asked, looking around. I certainly didn't write it, and neither did Vanessa. A quick scan of the apartment with the ring told me that only Vanessa and I had been in the bathroom at all. Strange, I wonder who cou-

I heard the front door begin to open. My mind panicked for a few seconds until I heard Regina's voice. "Maria! Vanessa! You two in here?"

"Oh, hey Regina!" I heard Vanessa say.

I quickly dashed out of my bathroom and threw on the clothes that I had prepared for myself and came out to meet them. Regina was standing in the entryway, wearing a long baggy t-shirt with some design on it that was from some video game. She probably had shorts on underneath... probably.

She had her arm around Lexi, who was wearing a cute T-shirt with a bit of a deep V, and tan leggings.

"Oh, so, you're Lexi, huh?" Vanessa asked. She was standing there in her cheerleader outfit, complete with pom-poms, a short skirt, and a crop top. "It's nice to meet you." With that, she pulled Lexi in and gave her a firm kiss on the lips. Lexi happily responded back, wrapping her arms around Vanessa's neck.

Regina stepped aside and walked over to me, planting a kiss on my cheek and a hand on my waist. "So, what sexy roleplaying did we interrupt?"

"Ah it's not roleplaying," I stammered, hiding my face in my hands. "Vanessa was just going to show me some dance routines that she was working on."

"But was the cheerleader outfit necessary?" Regina asked with a coy smile. Embarrassed, all I could do was shake my head. "Such a naughty little valadin." She leaned over and gave my earlobe a little nibble. "Well then," Regina said, turning her attention over to the cheerleader and streamer, "How about we see these dance moves you got?"

Vanessa pulled her face away from Lexi and gave us both a large smile. "Absolutely! Take a seat on the couch." She guided Lexi to the couch while Regina brought me over, sitting me between the two of them. Regina helped Vanessa move the coffee table while Lexi pulled out her phone and was ready to record. Then, Vanessa took her place in the center of the living room.

"Alright, ladies! Let's get some energy in here!" She thrusted her pom-poms into the air. "How's everyone doing today?"

"Whoo!" Regina and Lexi both cheered loudly.

"Oh, I know that wasn't as loud as you can be," Vanessa said, looking at me. "Let's do this one more time. How's everyone doing today?"

"WHOO!" This time, I cheered in. As silly and embarrassing as it might have seemed, of course I was going to support Vanessa. I just needed to get over a bit of my anxiety, but having Vanessa's smile helped give me that little push.

"Now that's the energy I'm looking for!" Vanessa said as she shook her pom-poms. "We've got a great performance for you!" She brought out her phone and put on some energetic pop music.

Vanessa began to shake her hips wildly, her skirt barely keeping pace with her. Her arms moved all over the place in perfect rhythm with the beat of the music. She began to chant our school's cheer with vibrant energy.

"Let's go! Bring it on! Show us what you got! Feel the heat! Move those feet! We're the one's that's hot!"

Her wide smile as she danced, her hips thrusting around and swinging her arms around in large motions. Vanessa loved doing what she did, and seeing her enthusiasm just made me fall deeper for her just a little bit more. She was perfectly and utterly in the zone. Regina was glued to the performance, taking in every little motion while Lexi was making certain she was capturing the entire thing on film.

Vanessa shuffled to the left and right, shaking her pom-poms in front of her chest before jumping up into the air in a big, dramatic, wonderful display.

And by display, I mean that we had a front row seat to the fact that Vanessa was definitely not wearing any panties under her skirt. I could practically hear the three of our jaws hitting the floor.

As Vanessa stopped the music, panting and wiping some sweat from her brow, she turned to us, smiling. She had an expression on that she very clearly knew what she did there at the end. If I hadn't already fucked her in the shower twice, I would have been all up on her. My legs quivered a little as I could feel how wet I was from watching her. Damn this ring made me horny.

"So, what did you girls think of my routine?"

To my utter surprise, it was Lexi who was the one to go up and wrap her arms around Vanessa. Regina looked surprised as well as she was already half-way up to get her hands on Vanessa. Lexi firmly planted a kiss on Vanessa's lips, her hands moving down and squeezing her ass. Vanessa was surprised, like we were, but happily reciprocated.

"That. Was. Amazing!" Lexi said with a cute bubbly tone to her voice. "I was completely enthralled the whole time, watching all the moves."

"And watching everything else move too," Regina added with a purr.

Lexi blushed a little, then blushed even harder as Vanessa then lifted up Lexi's top and began to fondle her breasts. "My my, these are so soft, Lexi. I can see why Regina spent the night with you."

Lexi moaned softly at Vanessa's touch. Watching her play with Lexi, I could feel something stirring in me. It was a strange feeling. After having confessed our feelings to each other; Well, more accurately, after Vanessa confessed her feelings about me; Seeing Vanessa happily touching and massaging another girl's breasts felt kind of strange.

It was absolutely hot, don't get me wrong, but at the same time, I felt a strange longing. Like, that should be me that she was getting handsy with, not Lexi. At the same time, I knew that this was going to happen with a polycule. I mean, last night, Regina was probably having a night of sex with Lexi and I'm sure that Danna and Summer went at it as well, but I didn't feel any different thinking about it. Okay, maybe I was a little wet and sorta jealous at the thought.

Was I jealous of Lexi? Seeing Vanessa with other women that weren't me? I mean, that's crazy, right? I knew what I was getting into when I created this polycule. We'd all be loving and touching and fucking each other. So, why was I-?

"MMPH!" Before I could think any more about it, Regina had moved to my side of the couch and smooched me on the lips. She pressed herself against me and guided my hands to her ass. I could feel through the fabric that the T-shirt was the only thing she was wearing.

Regina slowly pulled her mouth away from me and leaned in, whispering into my ear. "Enjoying the new show?"

"Wh-what are you talking about?" I stammered. I turned my head away from her, only to look over at Lexi and Vanessa, both of their tits out and making out. I could feel my pulse quickening and my crotch getting wetter. I was pinned between a rock and a hard place.

"Don't you lie to me," Regina said as she kissed along my neck. "You're loving it. Watching Vanessa messing around with another woman."

"Wh-why would I like that?" I asked, my face getting redder by the moment. I could feel my body tensing up in a strange, but enjoyable way.

"Because," Regina said, turning my head towards the scene of Vaness and Lexi, "when you're up close, you don't get to see the whole thing."

Watching closer, I could feel my heart thumping in my chest as Vanessa's hands explored all around Lexi's body. They glided over her thin waist and bouncy breasts. Vanessa snuck a hand down under Lexi's waistband and was happily kneading her ass while rolling her nipple with her other hand. I gulped a little.

"See?" Regina said as she lifted my shirt up, exposing my breasts. "You're loving it." She gently breathed a little on my nipples, making them tense up from excitement and chill. All I could do was nod a little. Regina sat up and took off her shirt, happily nude, except for the bracelet and choker that previously were her chains.

"Oh, don't you think you get to get away scot-free!" Suddenly, Vanessa and Lexi were both on Regina, pulling her off of me and pinning her down on the couch.

"Hey, what's the big idea, you two?" Regina asked, completely caught off-guard.

"You keeping yourself to yourself, that's what," Vanessa said as she lined her face up with Regina's breasts. "I mean, look at these gorgeous pillows and you've been keeping them from me this whole time?"

Regina's confusion turned to a look of confidence. "Well, you can feel free to play with them however much you want, whenever you want." As soon as she said that, Vanessa clamped her mouth around Regina's left nipple. The sudden impact made Regina moan a little. Lexi followed in suit on the right. As I watched the scene unfurl, Regina locked eyes with me and spread her legs. "Now girls, let's not leave Maria out of the fun."

Lexi and Vanessa both turned their heads toward me, not releasing their grip on Regina's breasts. Vanessa leaned over and took me by the hand, pulling me towards the three of them.

Vanessa in her mini-skirt, Regina completely bare, and Lexi's ass all were in front of me like a delicious buffet. Sure, I had already had came twice in the shower with Vanessa, but I could feel myself ready to have sex with all three of them for hours on end. It was probably a side effect of the ring.

The ring.

I looked down at it, then back to the three eager, sex-hungry women in front of me. Regina tilted her head a little, as if trying to figure out what I was thinking. Then, a smile drew across her face as I came to an idea. She nodded her head, approving of my idea.

I focused on the ring and made the change.

"Alright ladies, get on top of each other," I said, starting to guide them. Vanessa was on the very top, her ass facing up to the sky, barely covered by the fabric. Goddess, she looked amazing in that mini-skirt. I might have to convince her to wear something like that more. Plus, making it so she won't get in trouble for public exposure. Heck, I might just make that happen for all of us.

Underneath her was Lexi, facing upwards. Regina and Vanessa made quick work to get her nude. Her beautiful blonde locks cascaded down, matching her pale skin. This was the first time that I really got to see her nude, and I was absolutely loving the sight. Between her legs, her landing strip had been shaven down to a pretty triangle pointing down toward a wonderful treasure. Vanessa didn't have anything like that, being completely shaven.

Speaking of Regina, she was on the bottom of the pile, facing upwards. As sexy and as much of an exhibitionist that Regina was, I don't think that I ever really got a good view of her nude either. Like Vanessa, she was completely shaven as well. Well, it was more like she didn't have any hair at her crotch at all. In fact, upon closer inspection, it didn't seem like Regina had any noticeable hair below her neck.

"Well, now that we've made a sexy Lexi sandwich," Regina said, reaching up and giving Vanessa's ass a squeeze, pulling her closer and squishing Lexi playfully, "it would be a shame if someone didn't take a bite of it."

Vanessa chuckled and turned back to face me. "Come on, dear. Come and enjoy this delicious treat." She shook her ass for me, then turned her attention to Lexi, firmly planting her lips on her.

Goddess, I just couldn't pick who to start with. I mean, I absolutely love Vanessa and I can't ever get enough of how delicious her pussy tastes. But, at the same time, I also had the new flavors of Lexi and Regina there, begging for me to take them.

Nervously, I gulped a little. I took a deep breath and made a change.

I can split my tongue into six, and control the length and size of them, but it still all fits in my mouth comfortably.

Now that was a bit more of a significant change than I was expecting, so I was caught a little off-guard by the sensation of the ring heating up and my tongue splitting. I managed to stifle my little exclamation as the feeling passed.

"You hear that?" Vanessa said as she pulled away from Lexi. "Poor cute little Maria is so excited by this that she's having trouble speaking." Oh Goddess, I love Vanessa so much. And, that's why it hurt so much that I couldn't tell her about the Ring. Someday, I will tell you, my dear, and I hope that you'll understand. For now though, I have this.

All the girls in my harem will be accepting of any changes done with the Ring, even if they aren't consciously aware that it was a change done by the Ring.

Now that one stung. I practically had to bite my six tongues in order to not scream. My muscles tensed up from the pain, but it quickly subsided.

"Everything alright?" Lexi asked, looking over at me.

"Mhmm, everything's all good back here," I said as I slapped Vanessa on the ass, making her squeak a little. I adjusted the three of them to line them. Three cute assholes and three delicious pussies for me to enjoy. Well, another small change.

The holes of the girls in my harem and myself are always clean.

I barely felt the change of that one. Makes sense because it wasn't really that big of a change. Weirdly, I felt my mouth also get a little cleaner. I guess the ring considered that a hole as well to keep clean. Well, less time that I have to worry about brushing my teeth.

"Get ready girls," I said as I split my tongue, lining them up with each of their holes. Gingerly, I teased their clits. All of them squirmed a little and softly moaned. Slowly, I started at the bottom of the pile and slurped my tongue all the way up to Vanessa's ass. They moaned softly at the wonderful sensation. I kept doing that, going from Vanessa to Regina with Lexi in the middle, back and forth until they were wet and ready for me. Vanessa was passionately making out with Lexi while Regina stuck her hands between their breasts, massaging both sets of breasts at once.

Now, people have their tastes in music, and they can argue however they want about it. But, i won't be swayed. Nothing quite beats the harmony of three sexy ladies moaning in delight and unison as you plunge your tongue into all three of their asses and pussies at once.

The delicious tastes of all three of them at once was driving me absolutely wild. I could tell which sensations and flavors I was getting from each girl as they mixed together. It was beyond heavenly.

"Ahhhhh, fuuuuuck," Lexi moaned, causing Vanessa to pull away from her. "I-I've never been double penetrated by tongues before. Oh god!" She threw her head back and moaned louder, allowing Regina to come up and playfully bite on her neck. Regina also grabbed me with her legs and pulled me in close so she could start fingering me. Immediately, my eyes began to roll as Regina's centuries of experience began to work on me.

"I know," Vanessa panted as she looked back at me lovingly before turning back to Lexi. "Isn't she just amazing?" she asked between pants and moans.

"She's incredible! Wonderful!" Lexi moaned louder and louder. "Ah fuck! Right there! Just like that Maria!"

"I love her, and she loves us. Let us love her forever," Vanessa said as she passionately made out with Lexi again.

"YES YES YES!" Lexi cried out as she wrapped her body around Vanessa and me. "I LOVE MARIA!" She was the first of the four of us to cum, her body quivering in delight.

Vanessa followed shortly after, moaning passionately as she gripped onto Regina's shoulders. She rested her head on the other side of Lexi's head than what Regina was on.

I was next to orgasm. Regina's fingers were too amazing and wonderful to hold out for long. As she brought me over the edge, my tongues flexed, increasing a little in thickness. All three girls happily moaned at the sudden growth.

Finally, I worked my tongue deep and wiggling it all around to bring Regina to orgasm. She clutched her legs around me, pulling me in as close as she possibly could. I could feel each and every little muscle twitch as she came, moaning with delight.

Very slowly, I withdrew my tongues from their holes and retracted them back into my mouth. I fell backwards on the couch, just admiring my hard work as the three of them were panting, exhausted.

"That was incredible," Vanessa said, still out of breath. "Now, I've got something to ask all of you."

12