All Comments on 'Rings of Fire Ch. 06'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Flar1958Flar1958almost 5 years ago
You only get better

I wonder which rings you mean. Brent and Lauren or the world. Keep going!

mole114mole114almost 5 years ago
This end of the world thing is slower to arrive than the pizza delivery guy

We are now on ch6 and still nothing apocalyptic seems to of happened just wondering is it there lifetime or his daughters lol

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Responding to Mole...

Just to clarify, so that readers can decide if this interests them or not. This is not a short story. It is a book series. These are books that I could have published and sold elsewhere. The Arrangement was 12 chapters. This one is 14. There are three other books in the works. The Apocalpyse works out over the space of all those. Much the same as episodes and seasons of The Walking Dead.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 4 years ago
Tara, this is a great story.

You should ignore the naysayers. You have a talent and great skill at working into a story. Backgrounds and relationships are important to a good tale. My advice is just keep doing what you love to do.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

I’m reading this three years on from posting on Lit, I see that the Author has said this is a proper book series, however all publishers will tell you that readers need to be hooked into the plot within the first chapter of so, this story is moving very slowly and could edited down into 2-3 chapters without losing anything critical to what we’ve learned so far. TLDR Brent & Lauren are still attracted to one another but divorced, both Geologists/Vulcanologists, one respected one not so, something world changing *might* be happening geologically and they’re worried about friends and family; that’s about it folks, apart from describing aforesaid friends & family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories