Rings of Growth Ch. 01

Story Info
Alex and Mia meet a mysterious vendor at a local market who.
3.8k words
4.66
10.7k
26

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex walked through the evening market, stopping occasionally to have a closer look at a piece of clothing or some homemade trinket. With a start, he realized that his girlfriend, Mia, wasn't by his side anymore. He swiveled around, scanning the bustling crowd, trying to spot her head of white hair in the masses. Standing a little over 6 feet tall, he had a comfortable view over the crowd and soon spotted Mia a few stalls back, inspecting some clothing.

Mia was on the shorter side for a woman, measuring in at 5'4. She had never been particularly happy with her body, despite Alex's constant protests that she was gorgeous. She had naturally wide, curvy hips and an ass to match that proved more than a handful for Alex. No amount of diet or exercise ever seemed to be able to affect her lower body. Her upper body, however, was slim and defined, with barely any chest to speak of. This disproportion had always been a point of contention for her, and being a lover of jogging, she had found her larger than average hips and thighs a bit of a nuisance at times. As she'd admitted to a very intrigued Alex before however, she had often daydreamed about the idea of having an upper body to match her lower.

Alex approached Mia from behind and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Anything catching your eye, love?" he asked.

Mia jumped in surprise, and a smile crossed her face that betrayed both happiness and slight disappointment. "A few pairs of jeans, and a pair of shorts with a floral pattern I liked. I don't think any of it will fit me, though."

Alex nodded his understanding. The combination of shorter than average height and her enormously wide hips meant Mia often struggled to find clothing that fit her lower body comfortably. Today, she was dressed in her usual stretched-out leggings combined with a baggy woolen sweater. Alex was dressed in his usual minimal style, with gray chinos and a plain black t-shirt.

"Neither of us have eaten today." Alex commented, hoping to move Mia's mind onto something else. "How about we keep heading up between these stalls and see if we can find some food stands?".

"I'd like that." Mia smiled, this time one that betrayed no sadness.

Alex and Mia continued to stroll through the market, letting the faint smells from various food trucks pick their direction. As they approached a corner, Mia spotted a small, purple tent that was slightly set back from the stalls around it. The flaps were open, but for some reason she struggled to perceive anything inside. She tugged on Alex's sleeve and pointed out the tent to him. "Weird." He remarked. "I wonder why everybody is walking straight past it. Want to check it out?". Mia nodded her agreement.

As they approached the tent and made their way through the flaps inside, the ambient noise of music and conversation from the market outside fell silent. Mia and Alex both looked around, taking in the odd sight before them. The tent seemed slightly larger on the inside than the outside, and it was filled with makeshift wooden shelves, scattered around the room in no particular order. The shelves were short, only coming up to around Mia's shoulder height, and were filled with various trinkets and strange-looking objects, the likes of which neither had ever seen before.

As they each looked around the tent and processed their surroundings, a sweet voice chimed from behind them, "Hi!" it sang out. Alex and Mia spun around to see a blue-eyed woman who looked to be in her mid-30's standing behind them in the entrance to the tent. She had sleek, jet-black hair and stood at a height roughly between Mia and Alex's. She form-fitting green, business-like pants and a long-sleeve white button up shirt. She held a drink of some kind in one hand and a hot dog in the other. The most outstanding part of her appearance, however, was her chest. The woman looked like she had two cantaloupes stuffed into her shirt, and they looked heavily disproportionate on her otherwise slender frame.

"Sorry!" She exclaimed with a mouthful of hotdog. "I've been set up here all week and so far, nobody has noticed us. It's pretty typical to tell you the truth, but still. Probably shouldn't have left the shop unattended." She walked around Mia and Alex and turned to face them. Her chest wobbled side-to-side within her shirt as she spun on the spot. "My name is Melody, by the way." Her songlike voice floated through the silence of the tent, and Alex and Mia both paused for a moment, hypnotized, before introducing themselves in return.

Melody looked Alex up and down, peering deep into his eyes. She nodded, seemingly in approval. She turned her gaze to Mia and slowly looked her up and down, her gaze first lingering on her hips, then her chest, before looking directly into Mia's green eyes. She smirked briefly before giving another nod of approval. "Feel free to look around." She sung out in her beautiful voice. "I'll be at the counter finishing off these snacks. Call out to me if you need me or have any questions, and i'll be right there." With that, she spun on the spot again and happily walked over to the wooden counter at the other side of the tent, before sitting down in the leather chair and placing her food in front of her. Mia and Alex watched her walk away, and then looked at each other. After a moment, they shrugged, and turned their attention to the shelves in front of them.

Mia and Alex browsed the shelves together, picking up and inspecting various gadgets and trinkets as they walked. After a while, Alex turned to Mia. "I can tell you're really enjoying this place, but I am starving, and smelling that hot dog didn't help. Would you be offended if I went and grabbed us snacks, and met you back here?"

"Not at all!" Mia replied. "I think i'll be content to browse here for a while." With that, Alex planted a little kiss on Mia's forehead and strolled out of the stall.

Mia turned her attention back to the shelves and continued to browse. The trinkets came in all shapes and sizes. Some seemed to be haphazardly made out of twine and sticks, whilst others were carefully molded pieces of metal and gemstone, shimmering in colors Mia couldn't quite place her finger on the names of. Her gaze was drawn to two pairs of white, silken gloves resting on a shelf. As she looked closer, she noticed that the gloves weren't pure white; they seemed to be shifting and shimmering with various reds, blues and greens. "Hey Melody?" Mia called out tentatively.

"How can I help?" Melody asked, suddenly standing to the side and slightly behind Mia. Mia briefly wondered how she hadn't heard her approach, before she turned her attention back to the gloves. "What are these made of?" She asked.

"Oh, those?" Melody asked with the same smirk she'd given Mia earlier. "I suspected you might be drawn to something of that... persuasion. Those are attribute gloves, and they're made mostly of silk, with some other materials thrown in that don't have names in any language you'd speak."

Mia blinked as she processed what the woman in front of her had just said.

"I... right. Okay. Well, do they do anything?" she queried, starting to wonder if she should have left with Alex.

"Sure they do!" Melody replied with excitement. "It's probably easier to show you than explain, thought. Here, put these on." She handed Mia a pair of the shimmering gloves before putting the other pair on herself. Putting them on, Mia was astonished to see that the gloves shrank to fit her hands perfectly and then became almost completely transparent.

"So. These gloves." Melody said, pulling Mia's attention away from her hands. "I designed these gloves a while ago to facilitate the temporary transferral of mass between users." Mia frowned at Melody, and Melody sighed. "Sorry," She said. "Again, it's probably easier if I just show you."

Without warning, Melody placed her hands on her own hips and looked at Mia. "It's pretty simple. It's mostly mental; just think about what you want to give or take and relax. "The hand contact on the right area isn't necessary, but it helps give instruction to the power."

Mia still looked confused. "What do you mean, give or ta-" She stopped mid sentence as a wave of tingles ran from her head to her feet. Her body felt warmer than it did a moment ago, and there was a strange sensation occurring around her hips and ass. It was an odd, lightly constricting feeling, and although it was unexpected, Mia found it quite enjoyable. She looked down at her body, and her eyes widened.

Mia's thighs and ass were slowly shrinking in all directions and her hips were gradually getting narrower. As she felt her previously very skin-tight leggings becoming looser, she looked up at Melody. "What is going o-" She stopped mid sentence again as she took in the sight in front of her.

Melody's eyes were closed and her eyebrows were furrowed together in an expression of pleasure as she gently bit her lip. Her hands were still on her hips, but Mia could see that her already form-fitting green pants were slowly becoming more filled out. Melody's hips were widening as her ass and thighs grew gradually thicker. She turned to face slightly away from Mia and moved her hands from her hips to her expanding ass. "Of course, the speed of - mmm - the speed of the growth is entirely up to the user" She groaned, struggling to complete the sentence. In an instant, Mia felt the heat in her body rise and the gentle constriction around her lower body become more of an urgent tug. Melody's ass swelled even wider, her hands now taking up only a small area of each cheek. The seams on the sides of her pants started to pop as her thighs continued to thicken and her hips continued to widen.

With a sudden, loud tearing noise, Melody's pants split at the seams and fell to the floor, exposing the unbelievably expanded supple white flesh. An extremely stretched pair of pink panties were all that kept her decent. Melody groaned as her growth accelerated, free from the confines of her pants. She moved a hand from her ass cheek to her thigh and squeezed the soft, pale, dough-like flesh that had once belonged to Mia's tanned body. Mia adjusted her footing as her ass shrank and her thighs narrowed, and looked down to notice that her leggings and panties had fallen to the floor, her previously almost hyper-proportioned lower body reduced to a slim, lightly toned frame that matched her upper body.

Mia looked up at Melody as she groaned again, the last of Mia's mass filling her out. Melody had already been well-endowed in the ass region, but the size of her lower body now made her previously disproportionate chest look small. Melody's previously slender, pale thighs were now two flawlessly smooth, thick columns of flesh. Mia noted that Melody had still managed to maintain a small thigh gap, despite her growth. Her hips were now roughly twice the width of her torso, and her ass was so huge that it made her hands, now pressed up against the cheeks, look tiny. Melody took a step forward and watched her body jiggle in response. She grabbed a cheek in each hand and lifted her ass up, dropping it and watching it jiggle and sway back into place. "It's been a while since I used these gloves." Melody grinned. "I obviously got a little carried away, huh?"

"You... I... you took my..." Mia was completely lost for words. She looked down at her now completely transformed body. She still retained some slight curves, as was her build, but the slim legs and tight ass she saw below herself was nothing like the thick thighs and swaying ass she was used to.

"I redistributed most of the mass from your own ass, hips and thighs into mine." Melody said, still running her hands over her lower body, squeezing a thigh here and ass there. "And that's not the only thing these gloves can do! You can also redistribute mass within your own body. Watch." Obviously eager to show off her invention, Melody placed one of her hands on her ass and the other on her chest, which was still restrained in her white button-up shirt.

Melody groaned loudly and Mia's eyes widened in astonishment as another transformation took place in front of her. This time, Melody's gigantic ass began to shrink down, and her breasts began to grow at the same time. Melody's breasts swelled larger and larger within the confines of her shirt, and Mia watched in disbelief as the fat that once made up her ass became this shopkeepers' tits.

Melody, eyes closed, staggered forward and knelt down onto her knees. Her thighs pressed out over her calves and her ass spread out over her feet as she continued to transform. Rapidly, her huge lower body shrank as her chest continued to balloon out. Initially, the upper half of her shirt looked like it had been stuffed with two modest cantaloupes. Now, the entirely of the shirt seemed to be filled with creamy white flesh. Melody's chest continued to grow rapidly and Mia noticed that Melody's lower body had nearly returned to its original size. As her breasts continued to grow, Melody's soft chest began to squeeze out between each of the buttons on her shirt. Melody scrunched her face and moaned loudly, and then her shirt burst open.

Mia took a step back as two beach-ball sized tits burst forth and came to rest on Melody's knees. Despite their incredible size, Mia marveled at how they remained so round and perky. Two cherry-red soda can sized nipples faced outward at Mia, their areola resembling the size of plates. Melody placed her hands behind her and pushed her chest outward, groaning in pleasure. She reached forward arouund herself and began squeezing and tugging her nipple, her whole body vibrating with pleasure. Eventually she opened her eyes and looked down at her massive chest, before looking up at Mia, panting. "Again, I might have gone a little overboard. It's been a while."

Mia stared dumbfounded at Melody, lost for words. "Of course," said Melody, "to reverse the changes is a simple as one person taking their gloves off. Observe." With that, she reached her hands over her colossal chest, and slipped her gloves off. A wave of heat and tingles washed over Mia, considerably stronger than the one she had felt when Melody had been taking her size. She saw Melody's chest rapidly shrinking, and looked down to see her lower body start to swell. Mia's eyes rolled back and she groaned in pleasure, the feeling of her body rapidly growing unlike anything she'd ever experienced before. She staggered back a few steps before sitting down on her ass, her knees raised in front of her. With every moment, Mia's thighs thickened, her hips widened and her ass expanded.

Mia continued to groan as her mass flooded back into her. She slowly rose away from the ground as her ass expanded underneath her, and she watched as the thighs in front of her thickened. Soon enough, she felt the growth slow as her body reached its original size. She looked over at Melody to see the shopkeeper squeezing her now shrunken, but still full and heavy breasts. "I might need a hand." Mia said, squeezing and jiggling the ass that was now spilling out from beneath her body. "Sitting down like this can be a tricky position to get up from." Melody nodded and pulled Mia up, her strength surprising.

-----

The next thing she knew, Mia was standing at the counter, fully dressed. Melody was behind the counter, wearing the same pants and shirt that Mia could have sworn she'd earlier burst out of. Melody was busy unwrapping a small brown string-tied bag on the counter between them. "Didn't you... and then your chest..." Mia stammered.

Melody grinned. "I did, and it did. Do you trust your boyfriend?"

Mia started. She'd completely forgotten about Alex. "I do. More than anything." Melody studied Mia's face for a moment before seeming content. She presented Mia with the package, which contained two rings, one blue and one green.

"I'll have to pack this tent up and move on shortly, so I'll make this quick." Melody stared intently at Mia as she spoke.

"These are rings of growth. The wearer of the blue ring has the power to alter the body of the wearer of the green ring. I designed these guys too and there's really no limit to what they can do. Just keep in mind, a transformation won't stop once it's started until it is finished. And don't worry about payment, it's on the house."

"I - thank you, Melody. But I'm not sure Alex is into - "

"Oh, he is." Melody interrupted Mia. "I had a peek into his mind when I first met you two. You're more in sync than you know. Now run along, kid. I need to leave." Melody pressed the rings into Mia's hand. Mia turned to leave, but spun back around, intending to thank Melody again. She turned to find that the tent was gone from behind her. She suddenly found herself standing in the patch of grass where the tent had been, nestled between two market stalls. The sound of the now much-quieter market flooding back. It was certainly darker than when she had entered the tent.

-----------

After a few minutes of searching, Mia found Alex walking through the near-empty market, calling her name. "Alex!" She called, waving at him. He spotted her and came running over.

"Mia, what the hell happened? I went to get food and I couldn't find the tent when I came back. I thought that woman had taken you! It's been almost an hour!"

"Alex!" Mia said, ignoring his concerns and talking quickly.

"You have no idea what happened! That lady, Melody, was some kind of witch. We put on these magic gloves and she stole all the size from my ass! Then she gave it back and oh, it was incredible. She gave me these rings of growth. They let us control each other. Look!"

Mia had already slipped the green ring onto her finger and grabbed Alex's hand, slipping the blue onto his. Alex incredulously looked down at Mia's hips and thighs stretching out her struggling leggings. Nothing looked unusual to him. "That sounds amazing Mia, it really does. But are you sure she didn't scam us? It's not like I could just command your breasts to fill out your sweater like your ass does to your leggings and it would ever happen, right?" As Alex finished his sentence, both their rings vibrated. Mia looked up at Alex with wide eyes.

Mia groaned as a familiar sense of warmth flooded her body. As she realized what was about to happen. Grabbing the hand of a bewildered Alex, she led him off the market path and into the trees. Even as she walked she could feel the familiar sensation beginning in her chest. As they got far enough into the trees that she was confident nobody could see them, she doubled over and moaned loudly. Wrapping her arms around her previously flat torso, she could feel her breasts growing and swelling with every breath. Her breasts pressed against her arms as they reached the size of grapefruits.

"Alex" She moaned. "You said my breasts would fill out my sweater like my ass does to my leggings, right?"

Alex looked amazed at what was happening before him. "I did." He replied flatly.

"And you're aware of how much my ass tightly stretches out these leggings?" She replied, pointing at her hips. Alex could see the outline of Mia's stretched-out custom-made panties.

"I am."

"And you're aware of how - nnngh" She cut herself off with a high pitched moan as her breasts bloated to reach watermelons size. "You're aware of how stretchy this sweater is, right?"

Alex's eyes widened as he realised how much Mia's chest would have to grow to stretch the woolen sweater as much as her ass stretched her leggings.

"Mia, I had no idea. Your breasts stop growing!" He cried out, attempting to stop the growth. The rings did not react.

"The trans - nngg - the transformation doesn't stop until UUGH!" Mia cried out from pleasure as her chest bloated even larger. She released them from her arm's grasp and felt them drop, reaching down her torso, almost to her belly button. Her eyes widened as she saw how much they had swelled in size, now lifting her sweater up and away from her body.

12