Rings of Growth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eyed Alex with a mixture of fear and arousal. "Melody told me the transformation doesn't stop until it's finished."

Mia dropped to her knees and groaned, leaning back as her breasts swelled beyond cup sizes, resting in her lap. Alex watched astonished, as Mia's breasts began to fill out the edges of the sweater, nipples the size of apples pressing into the wool. Despite the fact that the sweater was now full with Mia's beach-ball sized breasts, he knew there was lots of growing to be done before the sweater was stretched like her legging were. There was only one thing Alex could think to do.

"Your breasts complete their transformation a matter of seconds." Alex said. Both their rings hummed in response. Mia's eyes widened.

"My breasts wha- OH FUCK!"

Mia screamed in ecstasy as her already massive breasts ballooned out in all directions. They seemed to add several feet to their diameter every second, bloating and engorging. As the wool began to strain, Mia's tanned skin began to show itself through the gaps. Alex reach out a hand and squeezed, marvelling at how soft they remained despite the growth. He stepped back and looked at Mia, and couldn't believe his eyes. She was sitting on the ground with her legs tucked beneath her body, her massive ass spilling out under her. Beach balls didn't come close to describing how big her chest had grown, the wool of her sweater thinly stretched. As Alex walked around Mia, marvelling at what he had done to her, he spied a grapefruit-sized nipple peaking through some thin strands of wool. Without thinking, he reached out and grabbed it, squeezing it hard between his fingers. Pure ecstasy flooded Mia's mind as Alex fondled her engorged nipple. For the first time since meeting Melody, Mia finally came. The orgasm she experienced was like no other; wave after wave of pleasure rolled through her overinflated tits as she leant back and moaned, drenched in sweat.

Alex walked back around Mia's colossal breasts until he found her body. He grinned at her as she looked at him, panting. "Okay, I think I believe you now."

12