Rings of Growth Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex & Mia experiment with their new rings. Contains breast expansion.
5.3k words
4.78
8.7k
12
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe" Whispered Mia as she shook Alex awake. "Wake up." Alex opened his eyes to find Mia standing in the dark, leaning over him. He squinted at the clock and saw that it was a quarter to 6 in the morning.

"What? What's wrong?" He groaned as he rubbed his eyes. Mia turned around and pointed towards her huge ass, which was currently stuffed into a pair of pyjama shorts.

"I want to go for a run." She said. "Can you shrink me down?"

Grumpy that he'd been woken up so early for this, Alex waved his hand. "Your ass, thighs and hips change to the perfect size for jogging." Mia groaned as the transformation took place, her lower body shrinking down, her hips narrowing and her ass reducing. She quivered as her fat became muscle, her previously enormous ass and legs instead becoming lean, sturdy and toned with muscle. Her pyjama shorts slipped to the ground, leaving nothing to Alex's imagination. She turned around and squeezed her ass, which was still large for her build, but toned and muscular.

"Thanks!" She chimed. She turned and left the room to go get dressed and leave for her run. Alex watched as she left. Still grumpy about being woken up so early, he waved his hand again as she left the room.

Eyes closing, he muttered, "You'll return to normal as soon as you're back." With that, he rolled over and went back to sleep.

An hour later, Alex was in the kitchen making breakfast when Mia came through the front door, glistening with sweat. Alex stopped to admire her figure. With her current transformation, she had a slim, toned upper body and the thick thighs and ass of a female athlete. He admired her toned ass as she walked by him to get a drink. Mia put her hands on the edge of the sink, still catching her breath. "Whew!" She puffed. "It really feels incredible to be able to run without that huge ass slowing me down." She took a long gulp of her water and stopped as a familiar tingling feeling spread through her body.

"Alex," she started, mildly concerned. "Did you make a command?" Alex laughed as he remembered.

"Oh, I did this morning. Just that you'd return to normal when you got back. Nothing serious." Mia nodded.

"That's fine, although I would've appreciated some - nngh" She cut off mid-sentence as the expansion began. Mia placed a hand on the table to steady herself as her hips began to bulge out, her ass widening. She bent over and placed another hand on the table, groaning in pleasure as her ass and thighs swelled back to their former glory. As she grew, her jogging shorts began to strain against her flesh. Alex couldn't believe his eyes; Mia was bent over on the table in front of him, her ass and thighs expanding with every moment. He slapped her ass, sending ripples of pleasure through her body. As she reached her usual size, the jogging shorts tore at the sides and fell to the floor.

"That will never get old" Alex said, unable to tear his eyes off of Mia's ass.

----------

Dressed and showered, Mia sat at the table across from Alex. She finished off her large protein shake and was tucking into a bowl of cereal. "What I experienced at the market last night was incredible. I want to keep experimenting with these rings, if that's okay with you."

Alex smirked at her. "Love, I've been brainstorming all morning."

Mia raised an eyebrow "Have you now? Well, let's hear it."

Mia and Alex both glanced down to see if the other was wearing their ring. They were. Mia felt a hot flush run over her as she realised any ideas Alex mentioned now would come into effect. Alex felt a similar excitement as he came to the same conclusion.

"Well," he started. "Of course, we could play around with basic sensitivity. For example, making your nipples ten times as sensitive as they already are." Both rings vibrated gently, and Mia stifled a small groan as her nipples, simply brushing against her shirt, sent a wave of pleasure through her.

"Of course." She said, playing it cool. "It's only logical."

Alex nodded in agreement, grinning at Mia's obvious pleasure. "I also thought that playing around with different methods of growth could be fun. Something milk-related, maybe."

Mia's heart fluttered with excitement. The idea of her breasts swelling with milk was always something that had excited her. She'd been flat-chested all her life, and seeing pregnant women's breasts grow even bigger as their milk came in had struck a chord of jealousy with her.

"Interesting." She said, still playing it cool. "And how would that work?"

Alex grinned, seeing the redness rising in her cheeks.

"Well, I was thinking that your breasts could grow bigger, heavier and fuller as they swell with milk, according to how much dairy you ingest. Of course, you'd be very sensitive to this growth. It wouldn't take much dairy to make you really blow up. Also, you'd fill with milk just a little bit faster than you grew. That way you'd always be full to leaking" Both rings vibrated, signalling that a command had been made. Mia's eyes widened as she looked down at the table in front of her, with her drained large smoothie and a now-empty bowl of cereal.

"Alex..." she murmured, eyes wide with excitement and arousal. "I just had so much milk."

-----------

Mia felt the familiar wave of warmth wash over her that signified that a change was coming. This time, however, it felt different. It felt like there was a swirling pressure building in her chest. She looked up at Alex with arousal in her eyes.

"How big am I going to get Alex? How full?" she asked.

"Honestly, I don't know." Replied Alex.

A loud gurgling noise emanated from Mia's chest and two dark patches appeared on her shirt. She groaned as she felt the milk come through, her nipples still ten times as sensitive as usual. Now that the milk had begun, she felt the sensations within her grow more powerful. Mia's chest bloated forward, going from flat to apple-sized almost instantly. A loud gurgle erupted from her chest and two thin streams of milk shot from her shirt before reducing to a drop. She threw her head back and groaned with pleasure as her breasts expanded. They weren't getting bigger like they had the previous night at the market. Now, her breasts felt as though they were getting fuller.

Their weight on her chest was increasing, as was the feeling of pressure and tightness.

Another gurgling noise came from Mia's chest, and it suddenly bloated again. Her tits swelled from apple-sized to watermelon-sized, and her heavily stretched top gave Alex an incredible view of her cleavage. Swelling within Mia's shirt were two massive mounds of flesh, light veins running along her tanned skin. As Alex watched, Mia's chest lurched forward again, straining against the confines of her shirt. She leaned forward and rested them on the table and looked at Alex, pulling up her shirt. As it slid off of her breasts Alex marvelled at how big they had become. Swollen enough to fill her lap, they rested on the table like two gigantic water balloons. Every little movement from Mia caused them to slosh side-to-side. Alex was amazed to actually hear the milk within them.

"Holy shit" she moaned, reaching out and putting a hand on either side of her breasts. She pressed them together, causing a stream of milk to shoot out of each nipple. "This feels fucking incredible Alex."

Wordlessly, Alex got up and walked over to the kitchen. He grabbed a tall glass from the sink and brought it back over to the table, where Mia was still groaning and squeezing milk from her bloated breasts. Alex held the glass over one of Mia's soda-can-sized nipples and gently pressed down on the top of her breast. Mia's eyes rolled back and she groaned as she felt the milk spray from her nipple.

Once the glass was full, Alex walked around the table to where Mia sat, flushed and panting. She eyed the glass playfully. "What are you going to do with that, drink it?" She asked, enjoying the prospect of watching Alex drink her breast milk. Alex smirked.

"Someone definitely is." As he said this, he stepped towards Mia and held the glass to her mouth. Too surprised to react, Mia began to gulp down the fresh milk. As she neared the bottom of the glass, she suddenly realised the implications of what this would do to her body.

Alex stepped back as a loud gurgling filled the living room. Mia clenched her fists and let out a guttural moan of pleasure as her breasts began to expand outwards. As Mia's breasts swelled, the table began to groan in protest. Realising what was about to happen, she got up and stepped back, her huge ass jiggling with each step. As soon as she moved out of the way, the table collapsed with a huge crash. Mia's now beach ball-sized breasts, still slowly growing, fell to the ground with the table. Mia was pulled forward with the weight of her breasts and found herself lying on top of them, her feet just leaving the ground.

"Fuuuuuck" Mia moaned as the weight of her full body pressed against her breasts, causing milk to spray out in huge quantities. She looked around the room and saw Alex standing a few feet away, having undressed during her growth spurt. He was looking at her with an animal-like desire in his eyes. Still trapped on top of her engorged chest she looked him in the eyes.

"Fuck me. Please." She whispered.

Without further command, Alex moved towards her and approached her from behind. He placed his hands on her huge ass before sliding down her panties. Alex placed a hand on each side of Mia's huge hips and began to thrust. Mia cried out in pleasure with each thrust, milk spraying from her bloated, wobbling breasts with each movement.

Mia, currently immobilised on top of her milk-stuffed chest, could do nothing but lose herself in the sensations she was experiencing. Every thrust from Alex sent a wave of unbelievable pleasure rippling through her chest, and each movement caused more milk to spurt from her engorged nipples. The very air on her hyper-sensitive nipples was driving her mad, and she wished desperately that she could reach them.

A groan from Alex behind her pulled her back into the moment. "Fuuuuck" he moaned. "I'm gonna cum. When I do, you will too." The rings buzzed in acknowledgement.

"When you cum," he continued, "your breasts can release all that milk they've been storing up." The rings buzzed again. Mia groaned in anticipation of what it would feel like to release two beach balls worth of milk at once.

"Oh, one more thing. Your nipples are twenty times more sensitive." The rings buzzed.

Mia's eyes widened. "Alex, they're already ten ti-"

The sensations hit Mia like a truck. As she climaxed, milk burst forth from each of her huge, bloated nipples. She'd thought that the pleasure from releasing the milk earlier had been incredible, but that was nothing. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she screamed in pure ecstasy as an orgasm like no other washed over her. Her head span and colours swam in her vision as her milk hit the opposite wall. Mia blacked out.

--------

Mia awoke on the sofa, still naked and wet with milk and sweat. Her eyes widened as she looked around the dining-living area. The little wood table that the two of them usually ate dinner at was lying on the floor, its legs lying haphazardly beneath it. Milk covered the wall she had been facing, and she breathed a sigh of surprise as she saw that the floor of the entire small room was covered in about 2 inches of milk. Remembering the previous events, Mia looked down as her hands flew to her chest. She was both relieved and also disappointed to find that her upper body had returned to its near-flat state.

Alex entered from the kitchen, smiling as he saw her awake.

"What happened?" Mia asked.

Alex grinned a guilty smirk. "I might've gone a little overboard with the sensitivity." He admitted.

"You passed out just a few seconds after you came. I sort of just waited a few minutes for your breasts to empty themselves" At this, he gestured to the wall and floor. "Then I carried you to the couch. Oh, and I undid the dairy and sensitivity things. It hasn't been more than five minutes."

Mia nodded in understanding, thinking about the morning's events.

"That was fucking incredible." She said, eyes turning towards Alex. He smiled.

"It was, huh? I'm glad you enjoyed it. Made a hell of a mess though." As he said this, Alex was looking at the two inches of milk that his feet were submerged in. "If only this milk just disappeared."

The rings buzzed, and the milk vanished. Alex and Mia's eyes both widened. "Wait a minute," Mia said. "Can you control reality outside of my body?"

"I don't know." Said Alex. He turned to the table, which was still lying crushed on the floor. "The table is fixed." The rings hummed, and the table put itself back together.

"Holy shit!" Exclaimed Mia. "Try something else!"

Alex, still looking at the table, said "There's a million dollars on this table." The rings remained still. "Our walls are a nice, earthy green." Alex tried. In an instant, the walls changed colours.

"It looks like we've got some level of control over our environment," Mia observed, "but knowing that shopkeeper, it's probably just enough for horny purposes. Nothing we could use for our own gain."

Alex sighed, clearly having gotten his hopes up a little too high. He turned to Mia and raised an eyebrow.

"You're wearing perfectly form-fitting lingerie" he said. The rings buzzed, and Mia looked down to see that she was now clad in a pair of thin, black lace panties that contrasted well with her white hair. They perfectly hugged her huge hips and ass, and two thin straps ran down either side of her legs to a small black anklet. Her upper body was clad in a similarly scanty black bra. Mia rolled her eyes and looked at Alex.

"Really?"

"It's for science." Alex shrugged, grinning.

"Alright, Cave Johnson." Mia said, her voice layered with sarcasm. As she looked down at her body, however, she couldn't help but squeeze a thigh and admire herself. Her short height and unusually large ass meant that she'd never found lingerie that fit her before. She had to admit, she felt sexy.

"That's all fun and games," she said, looking up at Alex, "but we really do have things to do today, and I've got work in a couple of hours."

Alex sighed. "More brainstorming time for me, then." At this, Mia felt a tingle of excitement.

---------------

Alex and Mia parked outside the grocery store, now both dressed in regular clothing. Alex unbuckled his seatbelt but held a hand up as Mia moved to do the same. "Do you mind if I duck in on my own first, quickly?" Alex asked.

Mia eyed him with an air of suspicion, an eyebrow raised.

"I suppose not. Is it worth bothering to ask what you're up to?"

"Nope!" Alex grinned, giving her a little wave and closing the door.

As Alex approached the sliding doors of the grocery store, he stopped and looked down at the ring on his finger. "Time to test just what you're capable of." He murmured.

"Nobody in this grocery store will notice me." Alex proclaimed out loud, garnering a few strange looks from passers-by. The ring vibrated in its silent acknowledgement. Alex took a deep breath before stepping through the sliding doors, feeling the cool air-conditioned air greet him. Filled with a forced confidence, he approached the 'exit' gates from the wrong direction and jumped straight over them. The young woman scanning groceries at the nearest checkout didn't so much as glance at the strange man leaping over the gates in front of her.

Emboldened by the success of his first trial, Alex strolled further into the grocery store. He entered the first aisle and approached a middle-aged man who was busy reading the ingredients for a box of muesli. "Excuse me!" Alex loudly queried. The man continued to read his ingredients, undisturbed. Alex took a step towards the man and waved his hand in front of the box. The man didn't even seem to react, as he continued reading the list. He then shrugged to himself, tossed the box into his shopping trolley and walked straight past a grinning Alex.

--------

Mia looked up from her phone as she heard a knocking at the car window to see Alex gesturing for her to hop out. Mia pulled herself out of the car, her backside wobbling within their grey tracksuit pants as she did so. "What were you up to in there?" She queried. "I felt the ring vibrate before you went in."

"Oh, nothing in particular." Alex wasn't looking to give anything away just yet.

Walking towards the store with Mia, Alex murmured to himself; "People in the grocery store will notice me like normal now." Both rings vibrated gently and Mia shot him a look.

"Did you say something?"

"Who, me? No, I don't think so." Alex gave Mia a cheeky grin as she frowned at him and kept walking, now a few paces ahead.

As Mia walked through the sliding doors, Alex stopped and began murmuring to himself again.

"Nobody in this store will think of anything relating to Mia as out of the ordinary, no matter how unusual. They will all continue about their business as if nothing is wrong." He stopped for a brief second to think. "Oh, and Mia's ring doesn't vibrate after this command." Alex's ring vibrated to acknowledge the commands but Mia continued strolling forward, unfazed. Alex grinned to himself and jogged after her to catch up.

Alex and Mia approached the deli counter to join a few other shoppers who were looking at the glass display counter at the various cuts of meat.

"Are you feeling chicken or beef for dinner?" Mia asked as she looked at the options on display.

"You know, I'm not sure." Said Alex. "What I do want though, is for you to be wearing nothing but that lingerie you were in earlier today." Both their rings vibrated briefly, and Mia's eyes widened. She opened her mouth to speak, but before she could react her tracksuit pants and white t-shirt slid off of her body and onto the floor as though Mia herself had simply disappeared from inside them.

She looked down at herself, eyes wide. The same snug black panties from that morning were wrapping themselves around her ample hips and ass. The same thin straps ran down her legs to her ankles, and the same thin, lacy bra adorned her near-flat chest. Mia attempted to frantically pick her clothing back up off of the floor, but it all seemed to keep slipping through her fingers, seemingly determined to cover none of her body.

"Alex!" She started. "What the fuck are you think-"

"Decided what you're looking for, ma'am?" The man behind the deli counter was looking Mia in the eyes, an expression of mild boredom on his face.

Mia looked at the man, astonished by his nonchalance at the spectacle of an extremely thick, short, tanned woman with white hair in black lingerie grabbing at clothes on the floor at his deli. She threw a glance at Alex, who simply smirked and said "Maybe chicken?"

Mia quickly put two and two together and straightened up, scowling. She gave him a deserved punch to the arm.

"Just because he doesn't seem to see this doesn't mean it doesn't feel weird as fuck, dude! Please tell me whatever you did applies to the whole store."

Alex threw his hands up, a bravado of innocence on his face. "Of course it does! I'm nothing if not considerate, my love." He poked his tongue out at her teasingly before leaning forward so that his mouth was next to her ear.

"By the way, you have to order the chicken for us." He whispered. "That's an order. Here's the catch; for every word you speak to the guy, your breasts will grow a cup size." Once again, both rings vibrated. Mia glared at Alex. She wanted to tell him to place the order, but the magic of the rings compelled her to do it herself. She knew she had to.

Mia turned to the man behind the deli and pointed at the laid-out section of chicken cuts. "Chicken, please." She said. Damn it, Mia. She thought to herself. Why did you add 'please'? Mia stifled a moan as her breasts swelled within her lacy bra from a practically flat chest to an A cup, and then on to a B. She looked down at herself. This lingerie had been form-fitting to start, and the small new mounds of flesh within them were already starting to strain the material.

12