Rings of Growth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man looked at Mia, still completely unfazed by the scantily clad woman in front of him. "Thigh or breast, love?" He asked. Mia gulped.

"Breast." She murmured, letting out a high-pitched squeak as her breasts bloated out from a B to a C and strained further against her bra. Alex stood to the side of Mia, grinning and enjoying the show.

"Sorry, love." The man said. "You'll have to speak up."

Still distracted by the new growth and panicked by the public setting, Mia blurted out "Two breasts, thank you!". Her eyes immediately widened as she realised what she'd done.

It was all Mia could do not to moan as her chest blew up, expanding in all directions. As it swelled in front of her, her tits overflowed the tiny bra on the top and the bottom until it was no more than a ribbon around her torso that covered nothing but her nipples. Mia clenched her eyes closed and moaned in pleasure at the pressure the bra placed on her engorging breasts. With a loud SNAP! The clasps at the back broke free and two soft, round melon-sized breasts presented themselves to the world. Mia groaned with relief as the pressure of the tiny bra disappeared. Without so much as reacting, the man began wrapping up the chicken and punching the price into his till.

As Mia paid for the chicken, Alex approached her from behind and grabbed a nipple in each hand. Mia let out a stifled moan as he sunk his hands into her boobs towards her torso, marvelling at how soft Mia's breasts were despite how perky they still sat upon her chest. He traced his fingers around her nipples before giving them each a sudden pinch. Mia's knees buckled underneath her from the unexpected wave of pleasure and she nearly dropped to the ground before she caught herself. Grabbing the wrapped chicken, she shoved it into Alex's hands.

"Let's get through this list, quickly." She said. Alex smiled to himself as he recognised her false annoyance. He knew she was enjoying this.

------

Alex and Mia walked through the aisles, Alex was unable to tear his eyes off of the busy hourglass-shaped goddess next to him. The control he had over her body was sending his mind into overdrive. He wasn't sure what was harder to believe; the fact that these rings worked, or the fact that his girlfriend was as into it as he was.

Mia's huge ass and thighs jiggled with every step, and her arms bumped against her melon-sized breasts in a way that betrayed the fact that she wasn't used to them. As they walked past various shoppers, none of whom seemed to note anything unusual with Mia's appearance, Alex noticed that her stride started to develop a bit more confidence.

In the frozen goods section, Mia pointed out a bag of mixed frozen veggies sitting on the top shelf of a freezer.

"Can you grab that for me?" She asked Alex.

"What, you can't grab it yourself?" Alex responded distractedly, reading the nutritional information on a tub of ice cream. Mia folded her arms over her chest and tilted her head at him.

"You know I can't."

Alex looked up at her, and Mia saw a mischievous glint flash in his eye.

"What do you mean, Mia?" He asked. "You can easily reach that shelf."

Both rings buzzed, and Mia felt another hot flush wash over her body. She felt the same peculiar growing feeling she was becoming used to feeling in her chest, but now it was spread out over her entire body. Alex took a step back to admire the show as Mia began to slowly grow. She groaned as she felt her entire body lengthen outward, her legs lengthening as her torso and arms stretched out. She reached out and ran her hands up and down her chest, squeezing her engorged nipples as she slowly grew taller.

All she wanted to do was touch herself. She'd been holding it in since she started to grow at the deli counter. The feeling of her chest bloating out at every word she spoke had sent her mind spinning and the only reason she had remained composed was because Alex had surprised her, and her petty side had refused to give him any satisfaction. Now though, she had to let loose.

Mia dropped to the ground, her huge ass spilling out to the sides as her body pressed into the cold floor. She reached a lengthening arm underneath her huge chest and began to rub her clit, the other hand still toying with one of her nipples. A cry of ecstasy escaped her mouth as the dual sensations of her growth and masturbation flooded her mind. Waves of pleasure coursed through every inch of her growing body as she continued to furiously rub at her clit.

The sensations in Mia's body began to grow to a crescendo. As she felt her climax nearing, she lay down on her back, released her spare hand from her nipple and worked it underneath her massive breasts. Without hesitation, she slipped her fingers inside her body and began to finger herself as she continued to rub her clit.

"Oh FUCK!" Mia cried out, her voice echoing through the store. "Alex, I - OOHHHH!" Mia screamed out and threw back her head as her orgasm finally hit her. Her eyes rolled back and her knees tucked up to her chest as wave after wave of unimaginable pleasure flooded through her body. Although it couldn't have been long, it felt to Mia as though it had lasted a lifetime.

Gasping for breath, Mia felt the waves of her climax begin to fade away. She opened her eyes and took a few seconds to breathe deeply. She felt utterly exhausted. When her head felt like it wasn't spinning so fast, she sat up and stretched out her legs.

Mia's eyes widened and her clarity returned to her instantly as she surveyed her body. She had grown massive. Her proportions were the same as they had been before, her tits and ass still the same size relative to her body. It was her entire body that had grown. She noticed that her panties had been torn to pieces at some point in the growth and were lying on the ground around her. Although the top shelf of the freezer was low enough for Alex, being a little over 6 feet, to easily reach, Mia guessed she had reached close to triple his height.

"All I needed to do was grow to reach the shelf!" Mia exclaimed. "Why the hell did I get so big?"

Alex was leaning against a freezer by Mia's feet, rubbing his chin.

"Well, I wasn't very specific with my command." Alex began to theorise. "All I said was you could easily reach that shelf. I think you would've stopped at my height, except that you sat down. Then you kept growing until you could easily reach the shelf sitting down from your new position. Then you lay down, and... you get the idea."

Mia cocked her head at Alex and then lay down on her back again. She reached out a hand towards the freezer by her hips and found that she could, in fact, easily reach the shelf with the frozen veggies.

"Huh. I guess you're right." Mia said with lingering concern in her voice. "That Melody was talented at whatever the hell it is she does, but I don't think thoroughness is her strong suit. We'd better be careful about the phrasing of commands in the future, I think."

Alex rolled his eyes.

"You're ever the worrier, babe! I don't think anything catastrophic could come from these little things." He raised his hands and pointed to the ring adorning his finger.

"Well, whatever." Mia huffed, feeling a little annoyed that her concerns had been dismissed. "Could you shrink me back down? As much as I love the feeling of being this big, I also have a shift starting in an hour and I can't finish the shopping if I can't even walk the aisles." She raised a hand and touched the roof that was almost touching her head to emphasise her point.

Alex glanced at his watch. "Shit, you're right. This fun will have to wait a little while then. I didn't realise how the time had slipped away from us." There was a note of disappointment in his voice. "Your body returns to how it was when we first arrived here."

Mia shuddered as the feeling of reverse expansion began. As her limbs receded back towards their normal height and her huge chest began to shrink down, she let out a slight moan. The feeling of shrinking was nothing compared to the feeling of expanding, but it still felt good. After a few moments, she had returned to her original height and proportions. She looked down at herself.

"Thank you." She said. "But, ah..."

Alex smirked. "I thought you might not notice. You're clothed again." The rings hummed their acknowledgement and Mia looked down to see that she was back in her regular outfit.

"Okay." She said, glancing at her watch. "Let's get this done and get home so I can shower and change."

As Mia and Alex walked out of the store, arms full of groceries, Alex spoke up.

"You know," he said. "I've been thinking we haven't had a weekend away for a while. I know this secluded little lakeside cabin we could rent out for the weekend. We'd have the whole area to ourselves."

Mia smirked, knowing exactly what Alex was thinking.

"We do need to really figure out what these rings are capable of." They put their groceries in the back of the car, and hopped into their respective seats.

"I've been thinking too, Could there be a way for me to control you like you control me? Without having to constantly swap rings, I mean."

Alex flushed red. The idea of Mia transforming his body was an idea that excited him, but one he'd been too embarrassed to bring up.

"I mean, I've tricked the rings a few times already." He said. "I could try something now. Both rings give the wearer power to control the other." Both rings hummed, and Alex and Mia's eyes widened at the same time.

"That was easier than I thought it would be!" Mia exclaimed excitedly. Suddenly, a mischievous grin spread across her face.

"Alex, your cock grows a few inches!" Both their rings vibrated, and Alex leaned forward and moaned as an intensely pleasurable swelling sensation flooded his crotch area. Mia leaned over until her mouth was alongside his ear.

"I get the feeling this is going to be a fun weekend away." She whispered.

12