Rings of Growth Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex & Mia head to a cabin for the weekend to relax.
6.2k words
4.64
7.2k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia watched out the passenger side window as the fields and hedges flew past them. Her and her boyfriend, Alex, were on their way to a weekend getaway at a private lakeside cabin. It was a well-needed holiday for both of them, neither of them having had much of a break from work recently. There was another reason for the trip, however. Mia and Alex had recently been given a pair of magic rings from a strange shopkeeper named Melody.

These rings gave them the power to alter each other's bodies, allowing them to fulfill all their size-based fantasies. This weekend was intended to be a test weekend for them, to really find out what the rings, and their bodies, were capable of.

They had been driving for a couple hours when they reached their turnoff on the highway. Pulling off, they soon reached a set of lights that served as the entrance to the medium-sized town that was to be their place for shopping on this trip. After waiting for their green light, Alex and Mia drove forward before a car flew through a red light to their left and barely missed them.

"Holy shit!" Mia exclaimed. "That car almost took us out!"

"Fuck, I know!" Alex replied, gripping the steering wheel tight, his heart beating fast. "I need to pull over for a second. Fuck." He continued driving forward and pulled into the first parking lot in town, which served as the communal parking lot for a row of small businesses.

Alex and Mia sat in the car, catching their breath and letting the adrenaline ebb away when they heard a rapping knock on the back window. Alex looked up into the rear-view mirror and his eyes widened.

"That's the woman who nearly hit us!" He said.

"Is it really?" Mia asked, angry. The adrenaline was still pumping through her veins. Before Alex could speak, Mia jumped out the passenger door and slammed it behind herself. Alex could see the two women arguing in the side mirror, both talking quickly and throwing their hands in the air.

"I'd better mediate this." Alex said to himself before jumping out of the driver's side door. As he walked around to the back of the car, however, it seemed the argument had ended and Mia was walking back toward the passenger door.

"That's right, walk away, you huge assed freak!" The woman shouted after Mia.

Mia stopped and turned on the spot. She scowled at the dark-haired woman in front of her and looked her up and down, her eyes lingering on the woman's ample chest.

"Alex." Mia said. "Give me the power of Melody's attribute gloves."

"Mia, I - I don't understand what you mean." Alex said warily.

"You don't have to, just say it."

"Um, okay. You have the power of Melody's attribute gloves." Both rings hummed, and Mia grinned as a tingle ran through her hands.

"You have great tits, lady." Mia said, cocking her head and looking at the woman. Mia's ass was a point of great insecurity for her, and this woman had hit a nerve. A look of bewilderment crossed the womans' face, and she opened her mouth and inhaled as though she were about to retort, but came up with nothing.

"Do you mind if I borrow them?" Mia questioned. Before the woman could respond, Mia raised her hands to her own chest. On command, a familiar warm sensation enveloped her and she let out a little moan as her tits began to expand. The woman in front of Mia gasped as she saw Mia's tight sundress begin to fill out.

"What the fuck are you-" the woman stopped mid sentence as she became aware of the gently restrictive feeling in her own chest. She looked down to see that her own top was loosening, her basketball-sized chest seemingly disappearing. Eyes widening, she looked back up at Mia as she began to piece together what was happening.

Mia stood in front of the woman, fondling her own chest and groaning as she felt the stolen mass flood into her, and willed it to fill her faster. Her breasts had passed apples in size and were becoming heavier by the second. She began to squeeze them, tracing her fingertips around her areola and occasionally squeezing a nipple, squealing in pleasure as she did so. As her breasts filled out into firm, round basketballs, she looked up at the woman in front of her. The woman's eyes were flying between Mia's newly-expanded chest, which was now straining against the straps of her sundress, and her now flat chest within her loose top.

"You stole my tits, you bitch! Give them the fuck back!" She shouted, staring at Mia with wide eyes.

"I will!" said Mia. "I told you, I'm just going to borrow them. You weren't needing them today, were you?" Before waiting for a response, Mia ran around the car and jumped into the driver's seat. Alex, still processing what had just happened, climbed into the passenger seat beside Mia. Mia threw the card into drive and pulled out into the parking lot, leaving the woman standing speechless in her rear view mirror.

Alex and Mia drove in silence for a few minutes before Mia spoke up. "You don't think I went too far back there, do you?" She asked Alex. Alex thought for a minute before responding.

"Honestly? No. That woman could've killed us, and instead of apologizing she chose to insult you." He paused. "Plus, watching you steal her tits like that was really hot" He admitted. Mia was driving with the seatbelt very intentionally between her breasts, which were bulging out the top of her now incredibly-tight sundress.

"Well, you're gonna need to have some patience, mister. We're almost at the cabin." Right on queue, the GPS chimed to let Mia know that her turnoff was approaching.

---------------------------

Almost 30 minutes of dirt roads later, Mia and Alex had managed to find the cabin. It was a gorgeous log building situated on the edge of a pristine, flat lake. Pine trees surrounded them in all directions, and there wasn't a single other structure in sight. Mia searched around the porch for a lockbox while Alex unloaded their bags from the car.

"Found it!" Mia sang out. She entered the code the host had given her and the lockbox popped open, revealing the keys. Mia unlocked the door of the cabin and stepped inside. The main room was filled with a few leather couches and plush chairs, arranged to face a wood-fire stove against one of the walls. In the far left corner there was a kitchen, with an oven and fridge against the wall and a counter sticking out from the wall to close it off. Against the back wall there were two open doors, and Mia could see that one led to the bathroom whilst the other led to their bedroom. Footsteps behind her announced Alex's arrival. She turned to see that he had carried all their luggage up with him in one go. He put their bags down on the ground, panting lightly as he did so.

"Thank you!" Mia said, her arms folded behind her back to present her chest to him. She bounced on her toes on the spot, causing her stuffed-in chest to jiggle within the confines of her sundress. She grinned as she saw Alex's eyes fixed on them, and turned to walk inside, intentionally swaying her hips side to side as she did so. Alex hefted up the bags and followed her in, his eyes following her ass with every step.

After placing the bags in the bedroom, Alex and Mia made themselves comfy on the two leather couches that faced each other. Mia crossed one knee over the other and cocked her head at Alex, a sly smirk on her face. "Crazy drive, huh?" She asked in mock conversation. She folded her arms under her chest and pushed her breasts up, causing them to push even further out from the top of her sundress. Alex's eyes practically bulged out of his head.

"Mia, I -"

"Don't finish that sentence." Mia commanded. The rings hummed and Alex blinked as the rest of the sentence seemed to catch in his throat. She stood up and walked towards him slowly, making sure to sway and jiggle with every step. She reached the couch Alex was sitting on and climbed on top of him, sitting on his lap, facing towards him with her legs either side of his.

Mia traced her fingers up and down Alex's arms, eventually placing her hands on top of his. Suddenly, before Alex could react, Mia slid Alex's ring off of his hand and held it in front of him.

"Since we got these rings" Mia said, smirking, "You've been blowing me up in all sorts of ways, in public and in private. And don't get me wrong, I've loved every second of it. But..." She leaned in until her mouth was beside his ear, and whispered.

"I think it's time I had all the power, don't you?"

With this, she leaned back and held up her hands. She had already been wearing her ring on the middle finger of her left hand, and slid Alex's ring onto the middle finger of her right. She leaned back and closed her eyes, her mind swimming with possibilities. Alex stared at her, his heart beating fast with anticipation. He certainly hadn't expected the balance of power to shift so suddenly, but knowing that Mia shared in his expansive fantasies, he felt no concern.

"First things first." Said Mia, attempting to put on a sultry smile but unable to hide her grin of excitement. "I need to test that wearing both rings actually works. From what we've seen so far, Melody put practically no safeguards on these things, so I have high hopes."

She sat up straight, still sitting over Alex, and pulled her sundress down. After a moment of friction, her enlarged breasts bounced up as the sundress slipped down over them. Mia let out a small moan as they were freed, and traced her fingers around her nipples, eyes closed. She gave both nipples a pinch before opening her eyes and looking down at her chest.

"Grow." She said. On command, Mia's breasts began to expand before their eyes, slowly swelling in every direction. Mia threw her head back and groaned.

"I'll never get sick of this feeling!" She said, reaching her hands up to squeeze her expanding chest. She lifted her breasts up from underneath and dropped them, watching them bounce and swing back into place.

"Stop." Mia commanded, and the expansion halted as quickly as it had begun. She smiled at Alex, a devious expression now in her eyes. "I have the power to alter the bodies of people around me, without the need for both of us to wear rings." She stated. Mia felt the rings on each of her hands vibrate. Still smiling, she slid off the couch so that she was sitting on her knees on the ground, in front of Alex. She spread his legs to either side and shuffled forward between them, her swollen breasts pressing into the edge of the couch. She could see from the expression on Alex's face that the sight was driving him crazy.

"Alex, you're naked now." She commanded. In an instant, Alex's clothes disappeared, leaving him wearing nothing as he sat on the couch in front of him. She reached forward and gently stroked a finger up and down his penis, her head tilted to the side.

"Alex," She began. "Remind me. What's the biggest size you've blown me up to? Was it when we were at the market, and you made my tits fill my extremely stretchy sweater? Or maybe it was in our apartment, when my breasts filled with so much milk that I was laying helpless on top of them? Or in the grocery store, when I grew to almost 20 feet tall, just to reach a shelf?" She smirked as she saw Alex's cock begin to twitch as she brought back the memories. Alex remained speechless, unsure whether it was wise to goad her with an answer to a probably rhetorical question.

"Regardless." Continued Mia. "The point is, you've swollen me up to all sorts of sizes, and it occurs to me that I haven't even returned the favor!" With this, she grabbed his cock with one hand and placed the other on his balls.

"Grow." She commanded. In an instant, Alex felt tingles run through his body, and a notable heat began to emanate from his crotch. He looked down, and saw his cock begin to swell within Mia's grasp. He threw his head back, closed his eyes and moaned. The sensations were unlike anything he'd experienced before, a bizarre mix of swollen pressure mixed with pure pleasure. His cock continued to expand with each passing moment, every throb bringing it to a new size.

Alex's head swam with pleasure as Mia began to stroke his manhood. He opened his eyes and looked down, and couldn't believe what he was seeing. His cock had grown to be almost the length of his forearm, Mia's fingers barely touching as she wrapped both hands around him.

"Fuck, Mia" He panted. "This feels incredible. I'm fucking huge!"

Mia laughed. "The first time you made my breasts grow, I became just as much breast as woman. Do you really think this is huge?"

Alex's eyes widened. "What do you -"

"Your cock rapidly grows until it is the same size as your body, with balls to suit."

The sensations that exploded in Alex's mind made the pleasure he was feeling before seem like nothing. His cock swelled out before him rapidly, Mia moving out of the way as his manhood ballooned forward. His cock grew larger every moment, and he cried out in ecstasy with every throb. In what seemed like moments, the growth was complete. Alex was sitting on the edge of the couch, legs splayed and panting heavily, his hands placed on either side of a cock that was a little over 6 feet in length. It rested on the coffee table between the couches, and almost reached the couch opposite his where Mia had originally been sat. His balls rested on the ground in front of him, each the size of a yoga ball.

Mia eyed Alex's newly transformed body hungrily. She walked around the coffee table and sat on the floor in front of her couch, eye level with Alex's cock. Alex's head was bigger than Mia's actual head, and her heart rate rose as she realized this. Mia placed a hand on either side of the head of Alex's cock and began to stroke. Alex threw his head back and moaned; feeling as though the sensitivity had grown along with the size. In response to his moans, Mia began to stroke faster and introduced her tongue to the mix, tracing it in circles around the tip while her hands worked up and down the head

"Fuck, Mia." Alex managed to groan out. "This is too much. I'm getting close. How much am I going to cum?"

Mia stopped running her tongue along Alex's manhood.

"No matter how much you cum, I can take it. My tits fill with the cum I swallow." Mia said, feeling the rings on both of her hands vibrate before her mouth returned to his tip.

The sensations in Alex's cock were growing to a crescendo now; despite the fact that Mia's hands and tongue could only cover a part of the head of his cock, he had never experienced pleasure close to this. As he approached orgasm, he began to breathe rapidly and he felt his whole body tense, and then he came

Pleasure exploded in Alex's mind in a way that he had never thought was possible. Every nerve in his body seemed to scream orgasm and his eyes rolled back as he gripped the couch and let out a long, guttural moan. His crotch tensed and contracted, and he felt the first shot of cum leave his body.

Mia sat on the floor in front of Alex, leaning her back against her couch. She had a hand either side of Alex's cock, and had placed her mouth over the tip and held on tight when she felt his climax arrive. She watched as his body began to tremble and his eyes rolled back in his head, and then he came. It was like a firehose had been turned on in her mouth as it was instantly filled to the brim with cum. It filled her mouth and throat and she let out a stifled moan as she felt her breasts bloat outwards. After a couple seconds, it stopped. Mia had barely a moment to swallow, feeling her tits bloat out to now watermelon size, before Alex shook and groaned again, and the second cumshot flooded into her. She felt Alex's seed fill flood her body again as her breasts continued to swell outwards, being filled with the onslaught of cum. After a few seconds, it stopped again and Mia had a second to swallow and take a breath, feeling her breasts continue to expand either side of her body and Alex's cock.

Alex leaned forward, still shaking as his climax continued. He opened his eyes and took in the sight in front of him, his monster cock resting on the coffee table and his girlfriend sitting at the end with her mouth on the tip, two huge breasts swelling on her chest. The sight was enough to push him over the edge.

"Ohhh fuck" He groaned. "This is the big one." He squeezed his eyes shut and cried out in ecstasy. Mia felt Alex's cock contract between her hands, and she had barely a second to think before a third blast of cum filled her mouth. Alex's seed poured into Mia's body as her breasts continued to swell. Cum continued to flood into Mia like a tap had been turned on, and her tits bloated out in front of her like two swelling water balloons. They had reached beach balls in size now, heavy with cum, light veins running across the skin.

After close to ten seconds, the cumshot trailed off and Mia was able to swallow the last of it and take a breath. She surveyed the scene in front of her; Alex sat on the couch opposite, leaning back against the cushions and panting heavily. His two huge balls rested on the floor in front of him, and a monster cock over 6 feet in length spanned across the coffee table between them, resting in front of her face. Her two beach-ball sized breasts wrapped around Alex's cock, resting on her lap and spilling out onto the floor either side of her. Alex lifted his head and looked at her, smiling.

"That." He said, still panting, "was fucking incredible. I've never felt anything like it, and your tits! Holy shit! Are they filled with my cum?"

Mia nodded. "They are. They're really heavy!" She tried to stand to emphasize her point, failing miserably. "I need to do something about this, I think." She placed a hand on each of her breasts and concentrated.

Alex's eyes widened as a warm feeling again filled his crotch, and groaned as it began to swell even larger. Mia's breasts began to shrink down in accordance, her brow furrowed. She opened her eyes in surprise as Alex's cock pressed into her face, having grown another foot. Mia had shrunk her breasts to roughly half of what they had been, now resembling two large medicine balls hanging from her chest, and the mass had filled Alex's manhood and balls even further. There was no hope of him standing up even if he wanted to; his cock was now over 7 feet long and two huge yoga-ball testicles resting on the ground in front of him. Mia smiled.

"That's enough for you for now then. I can barely stand, though. I'll need to put the rest of this somewhere else. Hold on." She closed her eyes and placed her hands on her breasts again. She let out a little groan as they began to slowly shrink. Alex braced himself for another receival of mass, but found that he felt nothing. He surveyed Mia's body, and couldn't see anything changing with her either.

"Um, Mia?" He queried. "What are you doing?"

Eyes still closed, Mia smirked as her chest continued to deflate.

"I have a debt to pay, don't you remember?"

------------------

In the town up the highway from the cabin, Ellie, known to Alex and Mia as the woman who had nearly hit them in traffic, was in her apartment, staring at herself in the mirror. She stood in just her jeans, her top and bra discarded on the floor beside her. Her eyes were fixed on her chest. Where she previously had a pair of round, firm, basketball-sized tits, her chest was virtually flat.

"That fucking witch!" She muttered to herself. "She took my tits! I swear to god, I'll find her and-"

She stopped mid-sentence as a wave of tingles ran up and down her body, and a warm feeling rose in her chest. It felt reminiscent of the feeling she'd had in the carpark when that woman had stolen her breasts, but less restrictive and more... pressurized. All of a sudden, two mounds of flesh rose from her chest and she staggered back.

"Fuck!" She panted as the feeling intensified and the mounds began to fill and swell into two small breasts. "She said she'd borrow them. I guess she wasn't - nnngh - wasn't lying!" She reached a hand up to each swelling breast, now the size of an apple each, and lifted them.

12