Rings of Growth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're not as big as they were before, but they feel so heavy, and... full?"

Her thought was cut short as her growth accelerated. Ellie let out a loud moan as her chest bloated forward, rapidly filling her hands as the soft flesh sunk between her fingers. She dropped to her knees as her breasts continued to expand outward, pinching a nipple with each hand and squeezing. They reached the size of her original chest, and then continued to grow.

"Oh fuck" Ellie moaned, in a mixture of pleasure and alarm. "This isn't what she - fuck - what she owed me!" Her chest continued to expand outward, filling her with a unique and incredible pleasure. She watched her body in the mirror, eyes wide as the growth began to slow down, eventually coming to a stop.

Her breasts were almost twice as they had been to start, resembling two large medicine balls. Sitting on her knees, they completely covered her torso from her perspective in the mirror, and nearly reached her thighs. She sat, panting, trying to process what had just happened to her body. She reached out and pressed a hand into either side of her breasts, squeezing them together.

She groaned in pleasure and pressed harder, a pressurized sensation growing in her nipples. After a few moments, the pressure leveled out as Ellie felt something begin to drip from her nipples.

"What the fuck?" She exclaimed. She reached down and ran a finger across her areola. Lifting her hand up, she found a thick, white liquid on her fingers. Raising her fingers to her nose, she gave it a sniff.

"Is that fucking cum?!"

----------------

Back at the cabin, Mia was now sitting crossed-legged on the couch opposite Alex, her chest now returned to its usual flat state. Alex was admiring how her ass spilled out from under her, and she grinned as she followed his gaze and then saw his still massive cock twitch.

"Don't get too excited, cowboy." She smirked. "I need to go food shopping while there's still light in the day!" With that, she hopped off of the couch and walked into the bedroom, leaving Alex to watch her jiggle as she walked off. She came back out carrying her car keys, still wearing her floral sundress and a pair of white sneakers.

"See you shortly!" She chimed, heading for the door.

"Woah woah, wait! You're just going to leave me like this?" Alex exclaimed, gesturing to his cock and balls, the former of which still spanned across the coffee table to the couch opposite, the latter resting on the ground in front of him. In response, Mia grabbed his phone from the table next to her and checked the screen before tossing it to him.

"You've got a full battery and good reception. You'll survive!" She spun on the spot to face away from him and squeezed her ass with both hands before heading out the front door, closing it behind herself. Alex sighed to himself as he heard the car pull out and head down the dirt road.

"This power really went to her head."

-------------------

Mia strolled through the aisles of the grocery store in the nearby town, grinning to herself. She was filling a trolley with all sorts of snacks and cheat foods, having come joyfully to the realization that she could eat whatever she liked and simply use the rings to keep her body in perfect health.

As she pushed her trolley down the aisle, she heard a nervously excited voice behind her.

"It was you, wasn't it?"

Mia turned around to see a young woman standing in the aisle behind her. She was a few inches taller than Mia, probably somewhere around 5'7 with a slender build, and Mia guessed she was probably in her mid twenties. She was dressed in black boots with knee-high socks, a bit of pale white thigh revealing itself before her legs were hidden again by her black skirt. Her upper body was clothed in a low-cut black shirt, and dark hair fell to her shoulders.

"It was you, wasn't it?" She repeated. "In the parking lot earlier today. I saw what you did to that woman."

Mia was caught off guard by this, and tried to play it cool. "Sorry." She started. "I really don't know what you're -"

"I thought it was incredible!" The girl blurted out before Mia could finish her sentence. Mia looked at her, surprised. The girl took a few steps towards Mia, until she was standing right in front of her. Mia was surprised to note that she smelled pleasantly of flowers.

"It was incredible." The girl continued in a hushed tone. "I don't know how you did it, but I want you to teach me."

"I'm sorry." Mia apologized again. "I really don't know what you mean."

"I've been trying to find you all day, since the car park this morning." The girl continued, ignoring Mia's denial. "What you did to her... I mean, more specifically, what you did to yourself..." she trailed off, playing with her fingers nervously. "It was really hot."

"I - really?" Mia was surprised enough to let all pretense go.

"Really!" The girl said, still nervous but seemingly pleased she was making progress. "I've always been sort of into that kind of thing... well, really been into that sort of thing. But I always thought of it as just dumb fantasy. When I saw you blow your boobs up this morning, I knew I had to find you. I would have regretted it if I didn't."

Mia didn't know what to say. She never expected to be confronted in this manner, particularly in this context. She did have to admit though, the girl was attractive. Mia had always had a thing for goth girls, and she knew Alex did too, and the thought of using her newfound powers on this girl did make her heart flutter. She felt her cheeks flush, and she saw a small smirk on the girl's mouth as the girl noticed Mia's red cheeks. Still, she had her reservations.

"Look, um... What's your name?" Mia asked.

"Abigail. But people call me Abby." The girl replied.

"Look Abby. I'm flattered you came looking for me, but I don't think I can -"

Abby took another step closer to Mia, so that she was right in front of her.

"You can do anything to me." Abby breathed. "Grow me, shrink me, any part of me or all of me. Fill me with anything. Give me a cock, turn me into a sex toy, anything. I'll be yours."

Abby had pushed all the right buttons. Mia felt a shiver of arousal run through her at Abby's offer.

"Fuck it." Mia said, throwing caution to the wind in favor of hornyness. "You can come with me. Be warned, I do have a boyfriend. Though, I can't imagine he'd be disappointed by me bringing you home."

Mia placed her items on the conveyor belt, feeling Abby's eyes all over her as she did so. She paid up, put her bags into the trolley and headed out in the carpark with Abby in tow. They moved the groceries into the trunk together, and Abby offered to take the trolley back. As Mia watched her walk, she wondered if she was crazy for taking this girl back with her. Then again, she thought, Mia had been swept up in all of this by Melody that day at the carnival, and it had been the best thing that had ever happened to her. Besides, Abby was hot.

As they cruised down the highway towards the turnoff for the cabin, Abby turned to Mia.

"What happened to your chest, if you don't mind me asking?"

"What do you mean?" Mia replied.

"Well, it's just that when I saw you drive off, your sundress was full to bursting. Now they're gone."

"Do you want to know the full story?" Mia asked. Abby nodded, and so she retold the events of the day.

She was careful not to mention the rings at all, but rather make it seem like her powers were just an innate part of her. When Mia got to the point where she was describing to Abby how big her chest had grown from drinking Alex's cum, she glanced over to see that Abby was gently rubbing a hand on her crotch as she listened. Mia gulped. The thought that her story was turning Abby on this much was exciting to her. What would it be like to share these experiences with another woman, she wondered?

They eventually got back to the cabin and parked out the front. Abby and Mia both climbed out of the car and moved around the back, Mia opening the trunk. They were both about to pick up some grocery bags when Mia had an idea.

"These bags are unpacked in the kitchen." She said. At once, the bags disappeared. Abby stared at the now empty trunk, then at Mia.

"How the fuck did you do that?" She asked.

"I have some level of control over the environment." Mia explained. "Nothing powerful enough to hurt people or to use for my own gain. I mostly use it to alter people's clothing. Or make it disappear entirely."

Turning on the spot, Mia walked up the steps to the porch before Abby could respond. Abby watched Mia's ass sway in her sundress as she walked, feeling a mixture of awe and excitement. She jogged up the steps to catch up with Mia, and they entered the front door together, Mia grinning as she anticipated Abby's reaction.

As Abby entered the main room of the cabin, she froze on the spot. Sitting on the couch was Alex, his massive cock still resting on the coffee table in front of him. He looked up from his phone and his eyes widened as he saw the girl standing next to Mia.

"Who is this?!" Alex said with a mixture of concern and embarrassment.

"This is Abby." Mia said, once it became evident that Abby wasn't going to introduce herself. She was still staring wide-eyed at Alex, all her size-fetishist fantasies becoming real in her mind.

"She found me at the grocery store in town. She saw what I did to that woman in the parking lot and, well, she's into what we're into."

"What." Said Alex incredulously. "She just walked up to you and said 'that was super hot, do me next?'".

Mia laughed. "That is surprisingly accurate to how it went down. Anyway, I've explained my transformative powers to her." Mia threw a wink at Alex, and he instantly understood that Mia hadn't divulged the secret of the rings.

As Mia and Alex talked, Abby found her voice.

"Can I touch it?" She asked, not taking her eyes off of Alex's manhood. Alex began to consider the idea of this slender and admittedly very attractive goth girl touching his engorged cock. His manhood twitched and began to harden before he could even get a word out.

Mia laughed. "I think that's your answer." She said.

Abby tentatively walked forward towards Alex, eyeing his monster cock like it was a wild animal she was approaching. As she walked towards him, he took in her body, his eyes fixed on the smooth, pale white thighs peeking out from between where her socks ended and skirt started. Abby extended her hands out and placed them on the side of Alex's cock, and it throbbed in response. She gulped, her brain running wild. She ran her hands up and down him, marveling at how small they looked in comparison, and then leant forward and gave him a long lick.

Alex let out a whimper as Abby's tongue ran along the side of his shaft. She continued licking and stroking him, letting out little moans as she did so.

Mia was in one of the armchairs to the side, watching the show. "Fuck" she thought to herself. "She's really turned on by his cock. She really is into this."

"Hey Abby." She said out loud. "This is all fun and games, but you wanted things done to you, right?"

Abby stopped her passionate embrace of Alex's manhood and turned to face Mia, her face flushed red with arousal. Mia smiled.

"Here's the deal. This guy behind you has had all the fun today, and can you believe I haven't gotten off once?" Abby's heart began to race, seeing where this was going.

"If you can make me cum, I'll transform you in any way you like. One wish. That's a promise."

Without even responding, Abby walked towards Mia and knelt down on the floor in front of her.

"Hey!" Alex called out. "What a tease!"

Mia pointed at Alex. "Cum. Hard." She said.

Alex threw his head back and moaned, body shaking, as his mind exploded with pleasure and he began to cum. Mia turned her attention back to Abby, Alex's moans still filling the room.

"Where were we?" She asked.

Abby, still on her knees in front of Mia, pushed back Mia's sundress and spread her thick thighs to the sides to reveal a trimmed pussy wrapped in a pair of tight panties. Abby began to trace kisses up and down Mia's inner thighs, squeezing them here and there. Mia leaned back and settled into the chair, gripping the armrests. After continuing her teasing traces for a while, Abby suddenly pulled Mia's panties to the side and began to lick.

Mia pushed back into the chair and gasped, not expecting this sudden assault of pleasure. "Holy shit, she's good." She managed to think to herself as Abby's tongue ran circles around her clit. Mia pulled the straps off of her sundress from her shoulders and pulled the top of the dress down to reveal her flat chest. She began to squeeze her nipples as Abby continued to work her magic.

"Grow" she whispered to herself, moaning as she felt her breasts start to swell under her hands.

Abby continued to eat Mia out furiously, motivated by the promise of a transformation. As Mia began to let out a series of moans from above her, Abby looked up to see that the previously flat-chested girl was fondling a pair of basketball-sized breasts that seemed to be growing by the second. In response, Abby began to lick harder at Mia's clit, and reached up a hand to slide a few fingers inside.

In an instant, Mia came. The sensation was incredible; the combined pleasure of her growing chest, combined with Abby's passionate oral and fingering was like nothing else. Mia doubled over and cried out in pleasure as she came, her now melon-sized breasts pressing into Abby's head as her orgasm washed over her. She felt her whole body quiver as Abby began to gently remove her fingers and slow down her tongue. After a few moments, Mia leaned back into the chair, eyes closed and panting for breath.

Abby leaned back too, surveying the sight in front of her. Mia's sundress was pushed up and her legs splayed, her visibly wet crotch in full view. A pair of melon-sized breasts hung from her chest, rising and falling with each breath. She couldn't believe it; all her size fantasies were no longer fantasies, and the hyper-thick woman with the massive tits in front of her was proof of that. Not to mention the man with the 7-foot long cock behind her. Abby turned around to see Alex seemingly passed out on his couch, the couch opposite him covered in bucket loads of cum.

"I'm absolutely going to cash in this wish." Abby thought. "But I think these guys need a breather."

12