Rings of Growth Ch. 04

Story Info
This chapter heavily focuses on lactation / cowgirl expansion.
5.7k words
4.73
10.2k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia awoke to the sound of spitting oil and the smell of cooking bacon coming from the kitchen behind her. She was unsure of what time it was, but she could tell by the crick in her neck that she'd spend the night sleeping upright in the chair. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she stood up and almost fell forward. She looked down to see two smooth, melon-sized breasts resting on her usually-flat torso. Her eyes widened as she remembered the events of the previous day, and glanced over at the sofa.

Her boyfriend, Alex, was still asleep on the couch. His overexpanded cock rested on the coffee table in front of him, twitching occasionally. Two enormous balls sat on the floor in front of him.

"Good morning!" A voice called out from behind her, and Mia spun around, staggering slightly as the momentum of her huge chest caught up with her.

Abby was in the kitchen, busying herself with breakfast. Her jet-black hair was wet from her evidently recent shower, and she'd swapped out her outfit from the previous day with an oversized t-shirt that ran halfway down her thighs. Mia couldn't see whether she was wearing anything underneath.

"I had to borrow a shirt of Alex's after I showered." She said, noticing Mia's glance at her outfit. "I would've borrowed some panties from you, but ah, you know..." she held her hands out either side of her hips, miming Mia's curves. Abby was a few inches taller than Mia, standing at around 5'7, with a slender build. Mia was shorter, with enormously wide hips and an ass to boot. Her upper body was usually flat, akin to Abby, but she was currently sporting the huge chest she'd given herself the day before whilst Abby had been eating her out. Mia flushed red as the memory came back to her.

Abby smirked as she saw Mia's cheeks flush, and turned to flip the bacon. Mia approached the counter and sat down on one of the stools.

"So," she began, "I think I made you a promise yesterday, did I not?" Abby continued to cook with her back to Mia, trying to cover her excitement with a casual demeanor. She'd been waiting patiently all night for this, choosing to let Mia sleep so that she'd be in the best possible mood this morning.

"You did." Abby said teasingly. "Could you remind me?"

Mia rolled her eyes, knowing full well that Abby remembered as clearly as she did.

"I, Mia," Mia began, slightly over-theatrically, "will grant you one kinky wish of your choosing. No take backs." Mia started slightly as the rings on her fingers vibrated. Oh shit, she thought, did the rings take that as a command?

Before Mia could say anything else, Abby giggled as she continued to work the frying pan. "In that case, I wish for unlimited wishes, duh."

"Granted." Mia said in a serious tone as the rings vibrated again, as much to her own surprise as to Abby's. The raven-haired girl turned from the stovetop and raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously?"

"I - of course!" Mia said, trying to play it cool. When she stated she would grant any wish, the rings had interpreted it as a command. I even said no take backs, Mia thought. I don't think my powers will let me undo this wish now.

"So I can just... wish for anything?" Abby asked, not sounding convinced. She looked down at her own body, clothed in nothing but a huge shirt of Alex's. "I wish... uh, I wish I had boobs like basketballs!"

Abby felt a small wave of tingles run over her body, and an instant, mounting pressure build in her chest. She drew in a sharp breath as she felt the sensations begin. Taking a step back, she placed her hands on the counter behind her and puffed out her chest.

Where her chest had been completely flat earlier, two tennis-ball sized mounds were visible underneath the shirt. Abby's eyes widened as she watched them inflate with every passing second. Closing her eyes, she gripped the edge of the counter and let out a small whimper, and then a moan, as the sensations washed over her.

Feeling the growth slow and eventually stop, Abby opened her eyes, panting. Two huge breasts stood proud on her chest, pushing against her shirt. Abby grabbed the bottom of the shirt and pulled it over her head, throwing it to the side. Mia's eyes widened as her suspicions were confirmed; Abby had been wearing nothing underneath. Her eyes traced the panting girl's body from her legs upward, and widened even further when they got to her chest.

Abby's breasts sat on her chest like she'd had two huge implants. They were round and taught, with no sag to them at all.

Mia chuckled as she saw the bewildered look on the girl's face.

"You wished for boobs like basketballs. These powers tend to be very literal." Abby's expression changed to a smirk as she understood.

"Right," she said. "Um... I wish my boobs stayed this size, but lost their basketball-like properties."

As soon as Abby finished her wish, her breasts dropped, bouncing and causing her legs to buckle slightly. Straightening up and recovering, she looked down at her new chest. Her boobs were still the size of basketballs, but sat on her chest like two soft, fleshy teardrops. Abby sunk a hand into each boob, her brow furrowing in pleasure as she felt her fingers sink into the warm softness. She felt herself getting hornier by the second, and her mind began to race with possibilities. She had a list of fetishes longer than she could count, and suddenly it was all within reach. What should she try first? Maybe she could...

"We'd better eat breakfast" Mia's sudden suggestion snapped Abby out of her spiraling thought process.

"Oh! Uh, right." She tried her best to suppress her thoughts, spun around and turned the stovetop off, and began plating up the food whilst Mia moved toward the couches to wake Alex.

Alex opened his eyes slowly, squinting as he saw the morning sun for the first time that day. He scrunched up his eyes and rubbed them, and then opened them to see two huge breasts right in front of his face. Mia was straddling Alex's massive cock, one leg either size of his member.

"Good morning, honey." Mia purred.

"I, uh... morning, babe" Alex stammered, eyes still fixated on the huge boobs right in front of him. Mia grinned as she felt Alex's cock begin to pulse, gently hardening with each throb.

"Now, now, honey. Don't get too excited. We haven't even had breakfast yet. Would you like to join us at the table?" Mia gestured to Abby and the food she was currently placing around the small, round glass table. Alex's eyes drifted over to Abby, and immediately fixated on her chest, his cock throbbing even harder. Abby smirked and squeezed a breast in each hand, making sure to put on an expression of pleasure, and make a show of her fingers sinking into the soft flesh, before going back to her work.

"When did that -" he began to ask, but Mia cut in, talking quietly.

"Long story short, I slipped up with the rings. Basically, any sexual wishes she makes come true. Now, are you joining us for breakfast or what?"

"I - I mean, I would." Alex stammered, "but I can't really move." He gestured to his enormous cock, which was now considerably hard and twitching powerfully every few seconds.

"Hmm. I see the problem." Mia said with a mock thoughtfulness. Placing a hand on either side of his cock, she leaned in and whispered into his ear "shrink."

Alex groaned as a tight, constricting feeling flooded his genitalia. Before his eyes, his manhood began to recede towards him, working its way back across the coffee table. The feeling spread to his beanbag sized testicles as they began to shrink down in accordance. The feeling of shrinking wasn't as ecstasy-filled as growing, but it felt incredible in its own right. It certainly didn't help that Mia had placed a hand on each of Alex's shoulders, and had begun to grind on his shrinking cock. Alex threw his head back and moaned, placing a hand on either of Mia's hips.

Alex's cock continued to shrink back towards his body, his balls raised off the ground and rapidly diminishing. When his cock had reached halfway down his thigh, Mia placed her hands on it again and simply commanded "stop." She leaned forward, planted a kiss on Alex's cheek and hopped off of him, hips swaying as she walked towards the breakfast table where the fully nude Abby was sitting and watching them with flushed cheeks, absent-mindlessly pinching a nipple.

A few minutes later, the three of them sat around the little glass table, starting their breakfasts. Mia remained wearing her sundress, albeit with her huge breasts exposed in the top, and Abby and Alex both sat completely naked. Abby was barely noticing what she was eating, her eyes darting back and forth between Mia's chest and Alex's cock, which sat on the chair between his legs, visible through the glass table.

"This is all delicious, Abby." Remarked Alex between mouthfuls. "It's a shame we don't have milk for the coffee though."

A rush of heat flooded through Abby's body, and she suddenly decided she couldn't take any more.

"I'll get you milk!" She blurted out, standing up quickly and causing her chair to clatter to the floor behind her. Mia and Alex both looked up at her in surprise.

"I - I wish I was a curvy cowgirl!" Abby almost shouted, fidgeting her fingers together. "Desperate to be milked, with - with huge, heavy, milk filled tits and everything!" She fell silent and stood, panting. Mia looked up at her with a smirk of anticipation, whilst Alex looked at her with surprise. For a moment, nothing happened. Then, all of a sudden, Abby jolted as her entire body erupted into tingles.

As Mia and Alex watched on, Abby's body began to change. Her cheeks flushed red and she began to breathe quickly. Light blue veins began to become visible on her huge breasts, which had previously been a smooth, milky white. Her nipples began to slowly darken as the veins began to become more defined and pronounced. Abby's hands flew to her breasts, and she began to fondle and squeeze her nipples.

As they watched on, the couple realized that the changes in Abby's breasts weren't the only thing happening. Her hips had begun to widen slowly, and a thick ass was beginning to form behind her. Abby spun around, showing her ass off to the couple, and squeezed her fingers into a soft cheek. Her eyes widened as they drifted upwards slightly and found a small, swishing tail protruding from her tailbone. A sudden growth spurt caused Abby's hips and ass to bloat outwards, and the girl took a step backward before falling onto her behind.

Now sitting on the floor, Alex and Mia could see that two small, furry ears were protruding from the top of Abby's head. One of her hands strayed upwards to feel the ears, whilst the other made its way down to her pussy. As her ass and hips continued to swell beneath her, Abby began to play with herself, and that's when the real growth began.

Seemingly accelerated by the self-pleasuring, Abby's breast expansion went into overdrive. Her nipples at this point had puffed up to the point that they looked like two pacifiers, deep red in color. Blue veins streaked across the pale white skin, and her tits seemed to bulge outward with every passing second.

Abby groaned and began to finger herself more aggressively, her other hand moving down from her new set of ears to start fondling a nipple. Her breasts bloated past their basketball size and were now rivaling small exercise balls. She opened her eyes and looked up at Alex and Mia, a desperate lust on her face.

"I need - mmmph - I need to be milked." She whimpered, both hands now desperately squeezing her nipples to no avail. Her breasts continued to bloat outwards rapidly, a heavy, swaying fullness to every movement. She attempted to stand and move toward the couple, but fell forward onto her hands and knees. The sight was incredible; her wide hips and huge ass were displayed to the world, a tail swishing about in the air above. Two huge, milk-filled breasts filled the distance between her torso and the ground, her nipples just brushing the carpet. Two furry ears sat on the top of her head.

"Please." She whimpered, looking up at the couple with a mixture of desperation and lust on her face, her eyes fixating on Alex's cock, which was rock hard and eye level with her.

"Milk me. Fuck me. Please!".

Not needing to be asked twice, Alex and Mia stood up from the table and moved towards Abby. Alex kneeled down behind the cowgirl, who still had her huge rear end pointed to the sky, the weight of her filling tits pulling the front of her body downward. He grabbed her hips with both hands and, positioning his forearm-length cock, began to thrust.

Mia crouched down beside Abby, her own horniness growing by the second. Alex was pounding the girl hard, every thrust causing her entire body to jiggle and her huge, bloated tits to swing and bounce. Abby looked up at her desperately.

"Mia, please mOOOOOO!" Her sentence raised from a whimper to a scream as a loud moo came from her mouth. Biting her lip, she looked up at Mia and tried again.

"Please, milk me!"

Mia knelt down beside Abby and grabbed one of her nipples, before reaching over the girls back to grab the other. Mia marveled at how heavy the girls' breasts were, and how firm and full they felt to her touch. Not knowing quite what to do to help the desperate girl in front of her, she pinched each nipple and squeezed. Milk erupted forth from Abby's swollen tits as she threw her head back and moo'd even louder than before. Figuring she must be doing something right, Mia continued to squeeze and pulled at Abby's engorged nipples whilst Alex continued to pound her from behind, sinking his fingers into the soft, white flesh of her ass.

After several minutes of fucking, milking and mooing, Alex gritted his teeth.

"I'm gonna cum in a minute." He said, panting with the exertion that came with fucking an overfilled cowgirl. Abby moaned.

"Mooo - Me too!" She cried out. "Don't stop!"

Feeling the cowgirl's body begin to tense up, Mia started milking her more vigorously. The floor around them was completely covered with Abby's breast milk, and there seemed no sign of the flow slowing down.

Abby and Alex both began to shudder and moan as their orgasms arrived. Alex gripped Abby's hips tight as his huge cock began to pump Abby full of so much cum that Mia saw her belly start to slightly distend. The real show however, was Abby.

As Abby climaxed, she gripped her hands into fists and arched her back. Her entire body began to shake and, with a cry somewhere between a moan and a moo, she came. Her nipples suddenly engorged even further as milk gushed forward from her breasts, splashing up and drenching everything around her. After several moments, both Alex and Abby slowly ceased their shaking, panting heavily. Slowly, Alex pulled himself out of Abby and sat back, leaning against the kitchen counter, his cock still pulsing occasionally.

Still on her hands and knees, Abby pulled herself up until she was sitting with her legs folded out to the sides, and turned to face Alex & Mia. They both took in the sight of the girl in front of them. Abby currently had thick thighs and wide hips, with an ass to match Mia's and a tail swishing behind her. She had previously had a flat torso but was now sporting a small rounded stomach, pumped full of Alex's cum. Two huge breasts sat on her chest, having reduced in size back basketballs after the letdown of milk. Light blue veins still traced their way up to two protruding red nipples. Two light brown ears poked up through her black hair, twitching occasionally. Abby looked up at Mia, who was standing in front of her, drenched head to toe in milk.

"That... was something." Mia said after a moment's silence. Alex chuckled.

"That... was incredible!" Abby exclaimed, looking down at her own body with a mixture of surprise and delight. "I had always dreamed of things like that, but... wow. I always thought these fantasies would just be for me to enjoy through reading and porn. I never thought..." she trailed off and ran her hands down her body, pausing to lift a breast and squeeze a thigh.

"We know how you feel." Said Alex. "We were in the same boat, consigning off our fantasies to fantasy-land until we were given the rings"

"Until I discovered my powers!" Mia cut Alex off, but she was too late. She hadn't wanted to tell Abby the source of her powers yet, but Alex had forgotten in the midst of the morning's activities.

"The rings?" Abby asked, her eyes drifting to the rings on each of Mia's hands.

"Eh, what the hell." Mia said. The girl had powers of her own now, she might as well know where they came from.

"Here's how it happened" Mia began, before telling Abby the full story of how she and Alex had come to acquire the rings.

---------------------------------

As Mia's story came to a close, Alex's stomach gurgled loudly, drawing the attention of the three of them. They had barely managed to touch their breakfast before Abby's wish, and looking at the table from her standing position, Mia could see that everything was drenched in milk.

"I don't think this is super salvageable." Mia said. "Do you guys want to head into town and find a cafe?"

A few minutes later, the three of them had all climbed to their feet, Abby with great difficulty. Her balance was already thrown off by her curvier-than-normal hips and bloated boobs, and the milk covering the floor wasn't helping much. After seeing Abby take a step and almost slip, Mia spoke up.

"Milk, disappear." She commanded, gesturing at the ground and feeling the rings vibrate. In an instant, the milk seemed almost to soak into the ground before disappearing completely.

"Thank you." Abby said, still impressed by the range of Mia's powers, before looking down at her body. "If I go into town like this..."

"You're both dressed in well-fitted clothing. Also, people in town won't think your ears or tail are out of the ordinary." Mia said to Alex and Abby. Without even seeing it happen, Abby observed that she was fully dressed, with a pair of jeans hugging her waist with a hole for her tail to stick out, and a woolen sweater covering her upper body. Alex was wearing a pair of jeans too, the outline of his still enlarged cock visible against his thigh. A long sleeve shirt covered his torso.

Mia pulled her sundress up over her shoulders, tucking her tits away. "You're from around here, Abby. Do you know anywhere good to eat?"

"Oh! Sure." Abby said, seemingly distracted by the way her engorged chest was pushing the sweater away from her body. "Let's go."

--------------------------------

After making their way through the woods and a short drive down the highway, they pulled off into town. Alex and Mia were in the front seats with Alex driving, and Abby was seated in the back between them, giving directions. Eventually they made their way to the cafe, a rustic little building on the side of a hill with a covered deck protruding out the back. The cafe was largely empty, save for a handful of customers scattered around the tables. The trio took seats at the far side of the deck to the building, at a table against the fence, where the view out over the town was best.

"Wow!" said Alex, marveling at how the town swept out under them. "What a view!"

"I know." Abby replied, pleased that the couple seemed happy with her choice of venue. Mia approached the table and handed out menus that she'd picked up from the counter. Browsing the menus and admiring the view, the trio fell into idle chit chat.

"So, Abby." Mia started. "I get the feeling that the whole cowgirl thing is just the top of the pile of your fetishes, am I right? What else are you into?"

Abby blushed. She wasn't used to being this direct and open with people, but what the hell. These two had seen her on all fours, moaning and squirting milk just an hour ago.

"Erm, I... I mean, it's hard to list everything off the top of my head, you know? I guess I've been into anything size-related for as long as I can remember. The idea of shrinking and growing really turns me on, as does anything expansion related. There's a control element to it all that I like too, either my body being altered by someone else, or me altering someone else. Changing myself in the heat of the moment is super hot, too. Oh, and obviously there's, um..." she trailed off and waved to the ears sticking out of her head, before blushing as she realized how much she had just gushed out to these two.

12