Rings of Growth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex and Mia were both smirking. "I figured you were a kindred spirit!" Alex said in response. He leaned forward across the table and said to Abby, in a jokingly conspiratorial manner;

"You know, once when I was wearing the rings, I ordered that Mia's tits should grow bigger with every word she spoke. Then, in a grocery store, I made her walk up to the butcher's counter and order the meat for us."

Abby's eyes widened as she connected the dots, and saw the image of Mia expanding in the middle of the store in her head. Alex and Mia both saw her cheeks flush red, and two dark spots appear on her sweater. The horniness rising in Abby was causing her milk production to start up again.

Mia was just about to speak, when a waitress appeared at their table holding a pen and notepad. She was about 5'6 from Mia's guess, just slightly shorter than Abby was. She had a slightly curvy figure, with round hips and an ample chest accentuated by the apron tied tight around her waist. She had long, smooth red hair that reached down to her shoulders, and bright green eyes. Apart from her apron, she was wearing the black jeans and plain white t-shirt that all the staff at this cafe wore.

"Hi guys!" She said, "Are we ready to order?"

"Oh! Uh, yeah. I think so." Mia said in response. "I'll go first, I guess. I'll get an almond milk latte, and eggs benedict." The waitress scribbled this down on her notepad.

"And for you?" She asked, turning her focus to Alex.

"I'll join her in an almond latte, and I think I'll get a bacon and egg roll." Alex said in turn.

"No problem!" The waitress said, jotting down Alex's order in her notepad. She turned to Abby.

"And for you, miss?" Abby looked up from her menu at the girl, opening her mouth to speak but stopped before anything came out, her eyes widening. There was a flash of recognition in the eyes of the red-headed waitress.

"No. Way." the waitress said. "Abby, is that you?"

Abby looked flustered and panicked, much to the concern of Mia and Alex.

"No, I - uh - I think you've got me confused." she managed to stammer.

"It is you!" exclaimed the waitress. "Flat fucking Abby! What the fuck happened to you?" She asked, looking Abby up and down. "Don't tell me you've been knocked up since high school!"

"Abby, are you okay? Who is this?" Mia asked, when the girl seemed unable to react.

Abby turned to her. "This is Kathy." She said, blushing red as the girl continued to look her up and down and laugh. "In our senior year, she... she took my sketchbook from me, and shared it with her bitch friends."

"Your sketchbook?" Mia asked. "What was in it?"

"Well I, you know..." Abby trailed off, before gesturing to her chest, two dark milk spots still visible over on the sweater.

"Ha! We did!" laughed the waitress. "That's right! It was full of all sorts of drawings of women with huge tits. A bunch of other weird stuff too, if I remember right. Cow-women and things like that. Not too far from how you look now, ha!"

Abby's expression changed from fear to realization, and then to a sort of mischievous anger. She stood up in her chair.

"Listen here, Kathy." She said, pointing a finger at the girl. "You made the last years of school hell for me, and I haven't forgotten." The waitress laughed.

"What're you gonna do?" she said. "Spray milk on me?"

Abby smirked. "I can do you one better. I wish for all the new attributes of my body to be transferred to yours."

"Ha, okay weirdo." The waitress retorted. "Did you want to blow out the candles before -" the redhead stopped talking mid-sentence as a wave of tingles ran through her body.

"Woah, I feel kinda... dizzy." She said, a confused look on her face. Her hands raised to her chest as the tingling seemed to centralize on certain parts of her body. In an instant, she staggered back a step as her chest began to bloat outwards, and her already curvy hips began to swell.

"What the fuck... did you spike me?!" the girl exclaimed as she saw Abby smirking at her.

"Me?" Abby asked. "I didn't do anything. I just made a harmless wish." She looked down at her own body, which was beginning to recede back towards its usual shape. Kathy's eyes widened as she stared at Abby's deflating chest.

"Your tits are -"

"God, I wish this process would hurry up!" said Abby. In seconds, her body deflated back to its original slender proportions, and Kathy's body bloated outwards. Her tits swelled out in every direction, straining against the tight fabric of the apron tied around her waist. Her hips and ass expanded outwards, causing her to fall back, landing on her new cushioning. Two furry ears sprouted out of the top of her head whilst a tail came swishing from behind. Two dark patches appeared on her apron, and the trio knew that the bloated tits hidden behind the fabric were filled with milk.

"What the fuck!" the redhead cried out, staring in shock down at her new body. "Did you do this to me?" She shuffled backwards, away from Abby, who was staring down at her with delight. The waitress rose to her feet, swaying as her newfound assets messed with her senses of balance. She turned around and began to walk away from the group, her ass and tits jiggling with every step.

"Kathy!" Abby cried out. "I really wish you would stay and finish serving us."

The waitress froze mid-step. She wanted to get away from Abby, she knew that much, but something was stopping her. No, something was compelling her to walk back over to their table and continue with her job.

Without quite knowing why, Kathy jiggled her way back over to the table. She picked up her notepad and pen from where she had left them, and turned to Abby, who had seated herself back down. Abby noted that her sweater and jeans still fit her well, despite her body having shrunk back to its usual proportions. Mia did command that I was dressed in well-fitted clothing, I guess, she thought. Abby looked up at the waitress, noting the growing dark stains on her apron.

"I'll take the bacon and egg roll for my meal, I think. And for a drink, I'll have a regular cappuccino. Oh, but with breast milk instead of regular. I wish you'd milk yourself, just for my coffee."

Kathy nodded, and wrote Abby's order down below Mia and Alex's. Then she turned on the spot and walked back inside, body swaying with every step. The couple turned to Abby, a look of disbelief on both their faces. "What?" Said Abby. "Trust me. She deserved it. Anyway, where were we? I think you were telling me about some of the escapades you two have had with the rings. Please continue!"

The trio continued to make conversation while they waited for their food. Mia and Alex recalled their adventures with the rings to Abby, who in turn was beginning to grow more comfortable with speaking about these things with them. After a little time had passed, their talk was cut short by the sound of a few gasps from inside the cafe. Turning to look, Mia & Alex's eyes widened, whilst Abby's mouth spread into a grin.

Kathy was standing at the coffee machine. She had untied her apron and slipped her shoulders out, so that it hung loose over her torso. She had lifted her shirt up over her tits, which were absolutely massive. They hung like two medicine balls off her chest, light blue veins running outward from her engorged nipples. There was no doubt that she would not be able to get her apron back on after this was over. She started out a lot bigger than I was, so she's grown even bigger than I did, Abby thought. Kathy was squeezing the nipple of one of her exposed breasts, spraying milk over the counter in an attempt to fill up a glass. Her face was flushed red and her eyebrows were furrowed in an expression of pure pleasure as she did so.

"She's barely getting any in the glass!" said Alex.

"You're right." said Mia. "Abby, you've blown her tits up so big that she can't even see what she's doing."

"Huh, so I have." said Abby, clearly enjoying watching the girl struggle. "Okay, for the sake of getting food in our bellies, I wish so much milk would gush from Kathy's breasts that the glass fills up quickly."

Inside the cafe, Kathy screamed in pleasure as both her breasts suddenly bloated even bigger. Milk erupted forth from her nipples, drenching the bench in an instant. She staggered back and squeezed her hands into the sides of her breasts in a desperate attempt to increase the flow. After just a few moments, the glass had completely filled and the milk flowed slowed to a trickle. Kathy stood, panting, as the few patrons inside the cafe looked on with wide eyes.

Abby turned to Mia & Alex. Mia was absent-mindedly playing with her chest as she watched the display inside, whilst one of Alex's hands was gripping his cock, which Abby could see had grown hard within his jeans.

"I imagine she'll be out in a minute." said Abby. The couple both snapped out of their respective trances and turned toward the table, embarrassed.

Kathy soon came out carrying a tray that held the trio's food and drinks. After a clumsy serving, which included dropping almost everything, they were able to finally begin breakfast. Kathy stood at the end of their table, holding the tray and looking nervous. Abby raised her breast milk coffee and took a sip, making direct eye contact with the overfilled waitress.

"That'll be all for now, thank you."

The waitress nodded, and walked back inside.

After the events of the morning and the previous chitchat, the meal itself took place in relative quiet. The trio were all lost in their own thoughts, as well as all distracted by the sight of Kathy walking around inside the cafe, serving customers. She had managed to stretch her white shirt back down over her breasts, but it was so drenched with milk that her nipples were clearly visible through the fabric. The apron hung at her waist, a lost cause.

Soon enough, the plates and cups had been emptied, and it seemed like it was time to go.

"I'll go square up the bill." Declared Abby with a look of determination. Neither Alex or Mia were game enough to challenge her. Walking inside, Abby approached the counter, where Kathy stood, looking nervous. The couple watched from outside as the two exchanged words. Kathy looked determined, and shook her head several times during the conversation. Abby seemed to laugh at her with a look of disbelief, before tapping her phone to pay and walking back outside.

"What happened in there?" Asked Mia.

"Oh, I told her that if she just apologized for what she put me through in the last few years of school, I would change her back to normal. She refused. The bitch had the audacity to call me a cow, again!" Abby shook her head in disbelief.

"What're you gonna do?" Asked Alex.

Abby turned and looked through the window at the waitress behind the counter, with her ears flicking on the top of her head and tail swishing around her enormous hips and ass, and her massive, milk-filled tits straining against her drenched shirt. Abby smirked.

"Absolutely nothing." She said, and began walking towards the car. Alex and Mia looked at each other and shrugged, a mutual recognition and understanding that this wasn't their fight.

---------------------------

Back at the cabin, Alex and Mia began to pack away their belongings.

"I can't believe you're leaving already!" exclaimed Abby.

"I know. Unfortunately we were just here for the night. We've both got to go back to work sometime." Said Mia. She looked at Alex, an unspoken question in her eyes. Alex smiled, and nodded.

"Hey, Abby?" said Mia. The girl looked up from her position on the couch, where she lay on her back.

"Yeah?"

"We do have a spare bedroom in our apartment. I mean, if you're interested."

Abby's somber expression quickly erupted into a grin of delight.

"I've always wanted to get out of this town!"

12