Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 01

Story Info
Rio, ex-pornstar, explores his sexuality with a fan.
7k words
4.71
12.1k
24

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
173 Followers

1 -- Thursday

As Rio looked down at the sidewalk, he felt sad. Dejected, even. He took a sip on his sugared-up iced coffee and sighed. A few short years ago, he was at the top of the porn tree, with cash rolling in hand over fist. He was a man with dark, piercing eyes, delicious nipples, a juicy fat ass, sexy tatts, and the kind of cock that most men could only dream of possessing and made women wet on sight. He still had all of these things, but something had gone awry in the meanwhile, and he couldn't work out what it was.

He still lived the pornstar life. He still wore the ostentatious bling, he still wore the high-dollar sneakers and he still drove the pimp wheels. He still saw himself as a legend of the industry, but nowadays, the industry didn't hold him in such high esteem. There wasn't as much cash rolling in, and all of his material possessions cost money. Debt was always there to save the day.

He went back inside the casino, bought a drink, and sat down at the slot machines for a while. He sighed again.

What had happened? He might have put on a few pounds, but those pounds had filled him out nicely. And everything else was still where it once was, especially that magnificent penis. He could've been a all-time legend, what went wrong? He could, and did, still smash for cash, but the cash wasn't enough anymore. And it wasn't just the money, it was the adoration. Where did it all go? Was this all just karma, just bad luck?

Rio drove home alone, logged on, and checked his emails. Not much there in the way of enquiries or contracts; not much work on the horizon. He felt a bit of a buzz from the small win on the slot machines, and he remembered that 'sexy bitch' who was sitting a few machines down from him. She looked at Rio for a split second too long, she smiled; maybe she knew who he was? But he wasn't in the mood for a conversation tonight, even though he knew she would've worshipped his dick. They all do, he thought to himself. He went to the kitchen and poured himself a double shot. Downed in one gulp, burning slightly on the way down.

He thought about the woman from the casino. He knew he could've destroyed her tonight if he wanted to.

His dick twitched.

Rio went into his bedroom and turned out the lights. The window was open, and a cooling breeze made itself felt. Sirens in the distance, the occasional sound of random gunfire; the normal sounds of any American city. He undressed and laid down on his king size bed. In his mind's eye, the sexy woman from the slots appeared. He licked his fat lips, imagining kissing her, dominating her. His left hand reached down to his balls, hanging loose and away from his body on this warm night. His right was clamped on his left nipple, tugging and squeezing. He put his right index finger into his mouth, and after it was coated with saliva, he returned it to his nipple. He sighed and moaned. His dick straightened and he knew how hot this was. He kept his mind focused on the woman from the casino, thinking about how tight her dress was, how her tits would've felt in his hands, and how delicious her pussy would've tasted.

He stopped for a moment. Rio knew how valuable his cum was. Was it worth this moment of weakness to waste a load? He pushed the thought away.

Very slowly, he jerked his giant dick. No lube, no spit, just skin on skin. His cock kept growing, and growing and growing, until it was at full mast. That chick in his mind was so fucking fine. He imagined resting his cock at the top of her wet ass crack, waiting to get inside. His dick was fully swollen by now, and while he knew he could fuck for hours without cumming, tonight would be different. Tonight it was just himself, his body, and his thoughts. He wouldn't last long.

His hand moved rhythmically while he played with his sensitive, wet nipple.

That sexy woman from the casino. Her fat ass.

He kept stroking, and he could feel that deep pressure, the exquisite pressure all men know.

Just as he was about to cum, she disappeared. He remembered walking down the street two days ago past a hot guy with a fat ass. The dude was wearing basketball shorts, but they were a size too small, which emphasised his ass crack. Rio remembered glancing back at that ass, just for a split second, and he came. He shot everywhere -- all over his stomach, his chest, and a few droplets hit his lower lip. He'd been told by many female partners how delicious his cum was, but he didn't want to ever taste it himself. He wiped it away immediately with his forearm.

He was furious with himself for thinking about a man's ass when he came. Wait, I'm completely straight! Why the hell would I cum from thinking about a dude's ass? I'm only into pussy!

Rio slept deeply that night, though in some ways it was a troubled sleep.

2 -- Friday

Rio woke late the next morning. Could've been the booze, could've been the unsettling feeling of cumming to the thought of a dude's ass. Right now, it didn't really matter. First things first, let's get the day started. Coffee always comes first. He went to the kitchen, flicked the switch on the machine, opened the curtains, and welcomed the sun in. He squinted a bit. He'd left his sunglasses next to his bed.

There wasn't much on today's agenda. Summer was approaching. He took his coffee and a tall glass of iced water out onto the balcony. He was only wearing his briefs, bulging at the seams. The sun's rays glanced off his sexy glistening tattoos.

But there wasn't time to fall asleep in the sun, there was business to attend to. After finishing his coffee, Rio went back inside to check his onlyfans account. Of course, he was expecting virtual wheelbarrows of dollar bills piling up next to the front door, but this was not to be. At least not today.

Over recent weeks he'd uploaded some clips of himself fucking sleazy women he'd picked up from casinos. Long fake fingernails, botox lips, massive plastic tits. They looked like sex robots. Rio thought he was launching careers for them, but none of his subscribers knew anything about these chicks, nor did they really care either. All his subscribers ever wanted to see was Rio and his perfect cock shooting its delicious cum. But he wasn't aware of this -- he thought all the people subscribing to his onlyfans were straight, and what a bonus they were getting -- man, look at all these hot new bitches I'm showing you!

Rio couldn't work out why people weren't buying these hot clips where he was fucking the shit out of these fine ass women. He read a message from a bisexual subscriber to his onlyfans page who said he understood Rio's need to make money, but the content he was providing wasn't what he wanted to see. The subscriber wasn't interested in these unknown casino chicks. He wanted to see Rio jerking himself off and talking dirty before shooting his thick cum on the camera lens. The subscriber also had this feeling that Rio was not exactly 100% straight, and maybe he could, perhaps, stretch his sexual boundaries a bit. Maybe Rio could lick his own cum off the lens after dropping his load? That'd be fucking hot.

Rio paused for a moment. No, he thought, I'm absolutely not going there. The day unfolded, nothing much happened.

Later that night, Rio logged back on and explained to the subscriber that he was 100% straight; he had no sexual interest in men. He suppressed the thought of last night when he came bucketloads to the thought of that hot dude walking down the street with his sweet fat ass, and how some of his cum landed on his lower lip. Rio knew he wasn't gay; hell, he wasn't even bi. He'd responded to the subscriber saying he's up for the occasional solo jerkoff clips and hoped people would buy them, but that was about it. His main game was fucking women. He said that if people liked and respected him as a performer, they should support him and buy his work irrespective of what it was, and irrespective of whether it was what his audience wanted to see.

The subscriber was confused. Isn't the customer always right? I know what I want to see, and it's not what he's posting. If I'm a paying customer, shouldn't I be able to suggest it? Why do I feel guilty about asking? And why do I feel bad about not buying clips I don't really want to watch? But then again, if Rio is really 100% straight, isn't it a violation of his own sexual preferences to ask him to pretend to be something he truly isn't by asking him to go outside his comfort zone?

The onlyfans subscriber pulled up an earlier clip of Rio talking dirty and jerking off. When the subscriber was just about to cum, he flipped his legs up and drained his balls all over his face, imagining it was Rio's sweet semen drenching him. He savoured the taste, and slept with millions of his unborn babies swimming laps in his mouth.

3 -- Saturday

Rio woke late the following morning. He was still processing the exchange he'd had last night with one of his subscribers. He felt conflicted. On one hand, he was a man with expensive tastes and a deep hunger for cash. He wanted to be as popular on onlyfans as he possibly could so he could make as much money out of it as possible. Surely this couldn't be too hard to achieve -- I mean, he knew how popular some of his earlier porn scenes were. But on the other hand, he had his principles. There were some things he'd do for money, but other things he wouldn't. Debt was starting to pile up. He thought hard...

Later in the afternoon, he felt nostalgic for the days when he was a major performer in the porn industry. He logged on and pulled up a clip where he and his buddy Shorty were pounding a white MILF from both ends. On the screen, the MILF gagged on Rio's big dick while Shorty's long, thin piece destroyed her ass. She moaned and came hard, her asshole clenching down on Shorty's cock. Yeah. Those were the days. Cash, cachet and cred, and endless hot ass on tap everywhere he went. His work was respected and he knew it. He kept watching the clip, and within a few minutes, the MILF's face and tongue was coated in two loads of thick, sticky cum. He watched her swallow the two-man spermshake, clean both dicks off, and the scene ended.

Again, what happened? Why did the dream end?

He felt hungry and needed some fresh air. He got dressed up and drove into town for a meal at a steak place. Rio was a big boy, and he liked to eat! He ordered a rump steak with vegetables and salad on the side. He got a few stares as he ate; he sensed that a few people seemed to recognise him. His server definitely knew who he was -- he could tell by the way she was being overly professional while taking his order yet avoiding his gaze. He definitely would've appreciated a conversation with someone. He wondered if he was intimidating or difficult to approach? He ate his meal quietly, ordered a long island iced tea, and watched the football game on the big screen, sipping his drink slowly while thinking about nothing in particular.

He drove home with a full stomach, feeling very satisfied. Later, he watched a movie on TV, it was one he'd seen many times before. He blazed up, and there was a bottle of vodka open next to him. The combination of the two meant he slowly, yet steadily, got himself good and slammed. He showered, washed his cock and ass carefully, dried himself off, moisturised his skin, and went to bed feeling fairly buzzed.

He thought about doing a solo jerkoff video for onlyfans soon. It'd been a while since his previous one; the one that the subscriber watched last night. He started thinking about one of the fine women from the casino he'd fucked recently. She was hot, and she had serious dick-sucking skills, and he knew he'd absolutely destroyed her that night. He got semi-hard. He tickled one of his nipples which sent a jolt of electricity to his dick. Tickling turned into tweaking which turned into twisting. His nipple was very hard and erect by now, and his other nipple had started firming up without him even touching it.

He spat on his hand and sent it south to his cock. It only took a few smooth glides to bring himself to full erection. It felt so good his jaw dropped, and he knew this was an experience not to be rushed. Hell, he had nothing to do tomorrow morning anyway. The window was open and he felt the cool evening breeze on his heavy balls.

He teased himself mercilessly for a good half an hour, moaning all the time. He wished he had company in bed, and he imagined a warm, wet mouth on his cock. He badly, desperately, needed a mouth, but there was nobody else there with him. In that moment, his sexual desire got the better of him. He knew he had a big dick, but he'd never tried to suck it before. Maybe he should try, just once? He was pretty sure he could do it if he tried, and he REALLY needed a mouth wrapped around his cock right now.

He found it was surprisingly easy. He curved his back, stretched his jaw wide, and the top couple of inches of his penis snaked into his mouth. He was very familiar with the feeling of a mouth on his dick, but he never knew before tonight what it felt like to have a dick in his own mouth. Despite the feeling of his jaw being stretched to capacity, he didn't dislike the feeling. But he wasn't able to give himself a great blowjob -- he found it was hard to keep his teeth off his dick, he couldn't deep throat himself (he was a bit out of shape!), and he had to keep taking breaks. But hey, it was his first time doing this.

Eventually he got into a rhythm and felt his orgasm building up. Where was he going to cum? He knew how insanely hot it felt to cum inside a chick's mouth, feeling a warm tongue circling the sensitive head of his dick as he came, but did he want to cum inside his own mouth? Did he want to do that ... to himself? I mean, he'd never even tasted his own cum before except by accident; he'd never deliberately set out to taste it. It was a heavy moment for Rio -- once you've tasted your own cum, it can never be untasted! But an image of the dude on the street with the sexy ass in the tight basketball shorts came into his mind, and at that point, it was game over. As he imagined himself pulling those shorts down to eat that fat juicy ass, his cock twitched and his mouth started filling with his own hot semen.

Rio gagged. He took his dick out of his mouth as it was still spurting and spasming. He didn't care anymore where his cum landed, just as long as it wasn't in his mouth or on his face. He caught his breath, cleaned up, went to the bathroom, and gargled and brushed his teeth for what seemed like forever. He stared at his reflection in the bathroom mirror. Looking down at his now-softening cock, he shook his head in disbelief. Why did I *do* that?

He lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling and feeling the breeze. Suddenly he wasn't too sure of himself. He knew he loved the feeling of having his dick sucked -- what man doesn't? -- and he'd love that sublime feeling until the end of time. But he couldn't process why he decided to wanted that feeling so badly tonight that he sucked it himself. That was weird. He told himself that sucking your own dick doesn't have any deeper meaning, it's just a bonus for guys with big dicks. But one thing he knew for sure was he hated the feeling of cum in his mouth. He thought it tasted terrible, and despite gargling and brushing for an aeon, he swore he could still taste it. He never wanted to do that again. But on the other hand, he wondered if there'd be a market for this on onlyfans. He wasn't sure. Maybe there was. Maybe he could do it again, but only for the right price.

Rio didn't sleep too well that night.

4 -- Sunday

Things were a bit strange inside Rio's head when he woke up the next morning, and it wasn't just the edges of a hangover. He remembered last night, it slowly came back to him in fragments. He remembered getting wasted, going to bed, feeling horny. He remembered stroking his fat dick, and he remembered how rock hard it got. He remembered wanting a mouth on it, but there wasn't one available. He remembered sucking his own dick for the first time ever, and he remembered making himself cum. He also remembered how much he hated the feeling of cum in his own mouth, and how hard he tried to get the taste out of his mouth after. What the hell were people telling him when he was in the industry -- his cum tastes terrible!

For a split second, he wondered -- does *all* cum taste that bad? Are people faking it? What might other people's cum taste like?

The thought was dismissed. Rio was a straight man. But then, hey, dollars and cents. Could he make coin out of this?

Rio got up and welcomed the late spring sun. It was almost noon. He flicked on the coffee machine, thinking if there's anything in the world guaranteed to get rid of any last remnants of cum in his mouth, it's strong black coffee. He poured a cup and switched on the TV. There was no interesting news, and as he flipped around the dial, most of what he saw was unwatchable. What a waste of the public airwaves.

He logged on, and there was an email from his old buddy Shorty. They hadn't seen each other for a while, busy with their own projects. Shorty had had a few health scares, but he was doing well enough. He was going to be in town next week, and he wanted to see if Rio would be down to meet up for a drink. Rio was thinking about Shorty only yesterday, and he was definitely dwelling on the past right now. He wasn't sure if he missed Shorty, or if he missed the past. Either way, he was excited at the prospect of catching up with his buddy and getting wasted.

Rio felt really gooooood. He knew it was gonna be a quiet day, but he had something awesome to look forward to next week. He remembered how Shorty's smooth penis used to carve MILF asses like a hot knife through butter, and he wondered whether the chicks they banged liked the taste of Shorty's cum, and whether they could ever taste their own ass on his dick.

He logged on to his onlyfans account. The bisexual subscriber hadn't been in touch since Friday, but Rio was still wondering whether he could make some money out of clips aimed as his less-than-straight subscriber base. Gay for pay? No. At best, bi for pay. I'm still *all* about the pussy.

He thought about how chicks might have felt when Shorty pounded them in the ass. Clearly they loved Shorty's dick pistoning their shitholes, and most of them came pretty hard while he was doing it. Just for a split second, Rio wondered what it might feel like ... to have something in his ass ... and he instantly stopped. No. Just fucking no. Nothing goes in there. That hole is an exit only.

Yeah, but on the other hand, the chicks they fucked really liked Shorty's dick up their poopchutes. I could tell they loved how it felt while I fucked their faces. And they liked my thick cock in their asses too. I could see it written all over their slutty, cock-starved faces. They fucking loved it.

What does anal sex feel like? I mean, sure, I've fucked heaps of women in the ass, but really, it's just another hole that's a little tighter than the pussy. I've got no idea what it feels like to be on the other end, because I've never had anything in my own ass.

He stopped himself. Wait. Hang the fuck on. It was only yesterday I came in my own mouth and I hated it -- why'm I thinking about what it might feel like to cop a dick in my ass? Why am I wondering what it feels like to be on the receiving end of anal sex?

It was mid-afternoon and he was still slightly hungover. The sun was bright and he needed a distraction. He buried himself in all of the shitty household chores he'd been putting off. Even a pornstar has to do the housework once in a while. He vacuumed the floorboards, sneezing when he emptied the bag. He stacked the dishwasher and he cleaned the shower. Enough for one day; he'd worked up an appetite and decided to head out for something to eat.

flatiron2
flatiron2
173 Followers
12