Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
168 Followers

After a lightning fast shower, it was sneakers on, bling around the neck, pimp wheels on the road. Huge meal on the table, potent beverage within arm's reach.

As he walked back to his car after his mean, he realised his thoughts about anal hadn't gone away, and neither had his curiosity. It was like a door was slightly ajar, and it wouldn't take much to smash it open. But if he smashed it open, it could never be nailed shut again, and he knew it.

Rio started the engine. He wanted to know what it felt like to have something in his ass, he yet was worried that it'd make him change the way he thought about himself. He couldn't swing by an adult shop to buy a vibrator on the way home, because he knew he'd be recognised, and the last thing he wanted was to deal with was stories circulating online or emails like 'hey man, what's up, you're straight as fuck, why you buying a vibrating buttplug' or whatever. He could order something online, but that was no good -- he needed it NOW. He kept driving.

He made it home. He parked the pimpmobile out front and quickly made his way inside. As he passed through the kitchen, he saw a half-full bottle of Hennessy on the counter. Knowing what he was about to do, he took a mighty slug. No glass, just straight out of the bottle.

Rio couldn't wait. His eyes were wide. He desperately needed something in his ass. His gorgeous tatts glistened with perspiration and his delicious fat ass was ready to go. All he needed was a weapon.

He couldn't find one. There were all kinds of things in the kitchen, but none of these was gonna get the job done. He thought about the handle of a hairbrush. Too wide. What about the handle of the toilet brush? Gross. He knew he didn't want to get anything stuck up there, a trip to the ER with a foreign object rammed up his rectum would be a fucking disaster in every possible way. But he still needed something -- anything! -- up his ass immediately. A man with a big dick is a man with big fingers, and his fingers were just gonna have to do the job.

He spat on his index and middle finger, and he sucked them both into his mouth to make sure they were well-lubricated. He stuck them in his ass and moved them, very slowly, in and out. He didn't love the feeling, but he didn't hate it either. It didn't take long for him to find something towards the front of his rectum. Was that his prostate gland? He'd heard about the prostate, but he'd never thought to try to find his own. He was really only semi-hard when he found it ....

.... he twitched .... he kept touching it .... massaging it ....

.... sweet jesus fuck ....

....

....

Rio was seeing stars. He felt like his entire body was convulsing. He'd never experienced anything like this in his life before, ever.

5 -- Monday

Rio woke the next morning and he knew his psychological walls had been breached. From this point, he knew that if he tried to tell himself he was 100% straight, he was lying to himself. There were two Rios at this point. There was Rio's public persona, the porn legend, the man with the perfect dick, the man who filmed himself fucking fine pussy and uploaded the results online; and there was the man himself, the true Rio nobody else knew, the man who was wrestling with his sexuality in private, the man who'd cum in his own mouth and who'd fucked his own ass with his fingers even if only for a brief moment. There were many more questions right now than answers.

He poured himself a thick, rich, black coffee and tried to collect his thoughts.

The day passed slowly. Fuck, it was hot outside. He logged on to his onlyfans account and there was an unread from the bi subscriber he briefly talked to the other day. The subscriber had responded to Rio's message from the other night, saying he completely understood Rio's position and that he meant no offence. He said that if Rio was completely straight, then that's cool, I'm sorry, he said. Respect. I won't mention it again. But the subscriber had absolutely no idea just how much Rio's sexuality had morphed and awakened in the space of a few short days.

Rio was internally unsettled, and in a moment of psychological and financial weakness, he asked the subscriber what type of content he wanted to see. As the words came to life on the subscriber's screen, he knew this was the kind of chance that would never come around again. After a moment's thought, he decided 'well, Rio's asked the question, so I might as well answer it'. He replied to say he'd love to see Rio doing solos, talking dirty, sucking his own dick, maybe a bit of assplay, and that he'd probably pay quite a lot of money to see it. He totally expected that to be the end of the conversation. He expected a total non-response -- or if he got any response at all, he expected it to be negative, over-emotional, and possibly even threatening or violent.

Rio read the subscriber's message, but he wasn't psychologically ready enough to reply to it. Changing the subject, Rio asked the subscriber where he lived. He had no idea why he was starting an inane conversation with someone he didn't know, and while the subscriber was elated to have unexpectedly found himself engaged in small-talk with one of his most lusted-after pornstars, he was not expecting such a tame question. He answered truthfully, and he was amazed to learn that of all the cities in the world, he and Rio lived in the same one.

Rio felt *so* conflicted. He knew in his head and in his heart that he was 100% straight, so why was he sitting here having a conversation with a bi dude whom he knew lusted after him? Because money, of course. The game of life is all about cash, and he saw a financial opportunity. But given the subscriber lived in the same city as him, given Rio was as bored as fuck and given he had nothing better to do, he suggested they meet up. Besides, he thought the subscriber might get a thrill out of meeting him, which in turn might give Rio a nice ego-boost.

The subscriber literally couldn't believe this was happening. He was buzzing! They agreed to meet at a bar downtown that they both knew around 6 o'clock that afternoon. Rio would have no idea what the subscriber looked like, but he knew the subscriber wouldn't have the same problem. There was nothing more to be said; Rio logged off and made himself a couple of sandwiches.

The sun was warm. Rio got changed, picked out one of his many sexy caps and drove to the bar. It wasn't packed, but it wasn't deserted either. He thought he recognised someone: a face of someone on the other side of the room sparked a deep memory, but he let it go. No, it must've been a mistake. He wasn't really feeling himself at that moment, and he wasn't really sure who he was looking for anyway. But the person he thought he recognised started walking over to him with a huge smile on his face. Rio assumed this was the subscriber he'd arranged to meet.

The subscriber came closer. No fucking way. Absolutely no fucking way.

It was the dude from the street the other day. The fat ass dude with the tight basketball shorts. The dude Rio glanced back at. The dude who made Rio spew his hot seed all over himself the other night.

On top of everything else spinning around in his head, Rio didn't need this, and he definitely didn't want this.

Half the atoms in his body wanted to turn around and walk out, pretending this never ever happened. The other half wanted to beat the shit out of the subscriber, right there in the middle of the room, damn the consequences. The combination of these two impulses meant he stayed standing right where he was, unable to move and unable to think, as the subscriber continued to bounce towards him.

The subscriber surprised both of them by being cool as. "Hey man, I'm Jay", he said, extending his right hand for a shake.

"Umm, yeah, hey," said Rio, glancing around the room, weighing up his options. He really didn't want to be here right now. This was such a big mistake.

"So nice to meet you, dude. I'm a big fan of your work. Have been for a long time," continued Jay.

The words came quickly out of Rio's mouth: "Errrr, yeah, thanks. Hey maybe this was a bad idea." He glanced nervously around the room again.

"Really? Umm OK, if you got something else to do, that's cool", Jay said.

But Rio knew he really didn't have anything else to do that night other than going to the casino, or going home to get wasted on his own. He thought he could probably benefit from some company. Anyone's company. He wasn't sure he felt completely comfortable, but what were the alternatives? "Nah, hey, let's get a table, man. Let's talk."

They got a tab, and a couple of beers arrived. They talked small-talk bullshit, they talked sports, they talked about the town they both lived in, and they talked about women. They talked about the porn industry, and Jay's eyes and ears were wide open as he listened to tales about some of the pornstars he'd fapped off to for years. Rio completely forgot about Jay's ass and how it made him cum so uncontrollably the other night. They were just talking; just enjoying some beers at a bar on a quiet, warm, Monday night.

The atmosphere changed when Jay found a gap in the conversation to say, "Hey man, so like I said earlier, I really love your work." He took a sip of his beer.

Rio wasn't sure how to respond. Suddenly he felt self-conscious. "Hey, thanks."

Jay upped the ante, ever so slightly. "So you know I'm bi, right?"

Rio smiled and laughed -- "yeah I definitely got that impression online, it's no big deal." Big, nervous gulp of beer.

Jay pressed on. "Yeah, but ..."

Rio wanted to shut this shit down immediately. It was one thing to be talking to a guy about sports and women, but he was uncomfortable with where this was heading. Especially given what'd happened these past few nights.

Jay kept going: "...so I don't just love your work. I love your dick. Like, I *really* love it. You got the most perfect cock I've ever seen."

Rio had heard this before, but never from a guy. Well, at least, he'd never heard it face-to-face. Jay couldn't look Rio in the eyes, and in that moment, he expected the unexpected. Saying these words out loud was one of the bravest things he'd ever done, but they were out there now and he couldn't take them back. He kind of expected Rio to smack him in the mouth and he braced for impact, but impact didn't arrive.

"Thanks, man", Rio said quietly. "That's a nice thing to say. Appreciate it." Neither was sure what to say next, but Jay had definitely laid his cards on the table.

There was a short lull in the conversation. Jay asked Rio what he thought about the new Raiders quarterback, and immediately they were both back on safe territory. Two fresh beers arrived -- it was a quiet Monday night and their server was chasing tips. Rio knew without a doubt that the server knew who he was, and he thought she was probably wondering why he was drinking one-on-one with another dude. Rio couldn't give a shit, I mean hey, they were just talking football, and he was starting to enjoy the conversation. Besides, Jay clearly knew a lot about football.

They had a couple more beers each -- well, maybe more than a couple -- but they were still more or less in control of their senses, and the bar was closing. Rio already knew he had to leave his car where it was parked, he'd had too much to drink and he didn't want to lose his licence. He shook Jay's hand, he said he'll get an uber home and would come back tomorrow to collect his wheels. Jay mentioned he only lived about two blocks away from the bar and said he had beers in the refrigerator. The night was warm, and he asked Rio if he wanted to come over for a few more cold ones.

Rio didn't hesitate for long. He wasn't tired, he didn't have major plans for tomorrow, and he was enjoying talking about the ins and outs of football. It was a warm night, the beers were going down nicely, and he could definitely use another cold one. They walked northward.

Jay turned the key in his door. He opened the fridge and retrieved a couple of beers. They kept talking.

Jay was beside himself to have spent the night with this god of a man he'd lusted after since like fucking forever. He'd had a better time than he'd expected. To be honest, he expected the night to end very soon and very abruptly; never in a million years would he have thought he'd have ever even met this man let alone make friends with him, yet now here he was, with Rio sitting in his very own apartment.

Rio needed to take a piss. Jay showed him where the bathroom was, and then pretended to walk back to the living room. But instead, Jay stood quietly outside the bathroom door and listened as Rio's warm piss thundered into the toilet bowl. It seemed to pour out forever. Jay stood outside the door and moaned in total sexual heat, knowing Rio's huge cock was mere feet away from him. The torrent of piss eventually ceased, and Jay scurried back to the living room. Jay did his best to pretend he'd been sitting on the couch the whole time. Rio zipped up, washed up, came back to join Jay and his beer.

Jay wasn't sure what to say. "Good piss, man?"

"Yeah, I needed that," Rio replied.

If this wasn't the moment, Jay knew there'd never be another one.

"So, how you feeling, dude? You ok?" Jay knew how fucking weak that was, and he hated the words as soon as he said them.

"Yeah man, I've actually had a pretty good night. I haven't ever suggested meeting up with a fan in real life, but when I found out we live in the same city it seemed like an OK idea, maybe it was just a spur of the moment thing, but it was good. Maybe we should do this again, we could have a few beers while we watch a Raiders game". Rio suddenly remembered that he was in the living room of the dude with the fat ass in the tight basketball shorts. He cleared his throat and was about to say "well, I should probably get going", but Jay spoke first.

"Dude I'm just ... umm ... reminding you that I'm bi. I mean, I know you know it already, I've said it already, but I'm just making sure it's out there. I love eating pussy, but I also love sucking dick. Surely you must know by now how thirsty I am for your dick. So, do you want one? I'm offering. You can close your eyes and pretend it's a chick if you want to..."

Seconds passed. They both knew what Jay was talking about. A blowjob.

Rio learned the other night when he sucked his own cock that a wet mouth is a wet mouth. He stood up, lowered his pants, and his penis flopped out. He was drunk enough for this. He sat back down on the couch. "OK, man." Rio pulled his t-shirt up a bit, and Jay could see the bottom half of a tattoo just above his cock.

Jay's mouth watered, and his dick was starting to leak as it strained against his underpants. He got down on his knees and looked at Rio's soft penis. Jay had shot so much cum over so many years watching Rio's dick in action, and the thought of tasting his seed had sent him over the edge so many times before; yet now here he was, on his knees, about to touch it. And maybe about to taste it, too.

Is this a dream?

He touched the head of Rio's uncut dick, just very lightly. He knew Rio could pull his pants up and leave at any moment. He was also still worried about some kind of unexpected violent reaction, because he knew how resistant Rio could be to any kind of suggestion that he was less than 100% straight. More seconds passed. Rio hadn't said anything else, and he hadn't moved position. Jay took this as permission.

He opened his mouth and ran his wet, thick tongue around the head of Rio's penis. He tasted the faint echoes of Rio's piss. He expected Rio to lose his shit at any minute, but at the same time, he was determined to give him the best blowjob he'd ever had. No mean challenge, given he could only guess how many women had sucked Rio's dick before! While Jay had given quite a few BJs in his time, he was far from an expert. But what he lacked in skill he made up for in enthusiasm, and he decided to just do his best. Hey, he had a real-life porn god sitting on his couch with his dick out, this might never happen again.

Jay opened his mouth and swallowed as much of Rio's cock as he could. Halfway down the shaft, he gagged and nearly puked. Fuck, this was a mighty sword! This was gonna test his skills. He got the shaft as wet as he could, there was spit everywhere, he sucked mightily on those heavy balls; his right hand gripped the shaft while his left hand and his tongue massaged the fat head. He could feel the dick growing in his mouth, and he heard Rio breathing deep. Jay was getting all the right signals, yet he still couldn't quite believe that he was blowing this straight male porn god in his own fucking living room.

It didn't take as long to make him cum as Jay thought it might. Within a matter of minutes, Rio started licking his fat lips and thrusting his hips. He started fucking Jay's mouth, and Jay tried not to gag again. Rio closed his eyes -- maybe he really was imagining Jay was a chick, but at this point, Jay didn't care. Jay felt Rio's hips withdraw from his face, a split second passed, and then all hell broke loose in his mouth. Rio groaned as he unloaded a huge volley of creamy semen onto Jay's tongue.

Jay came in his pants as he swallowed hard. Rio's cum was sweet and delicious. This was the hottest shit Jay had ever experienced.

Rio realised he'd just shot his fat load in a dude's mouth, and Jay couldn't even begin to process what had just happened.

Jay's fat ass knew what it wanted, but this wasn't the moment.

There was a moment of silence, and neither Jay nor Rio could believe what had just happened. They breathed. Neither wanted to be the first to speak, and they looked anywhere in the room other than each other. Eventually they locked eyes, Rio's dark sexy eyes penetrated deeply ... Jay drank in the sight of Rio's delicious lips, his fat tongue ...

flatiron2
flatiron2
168 Followers
12