Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 02

Story Info
Rio and Jay get closer. Much, much closer.
7.9k words
4.9
6.6k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
176 Followers

6 -- Tuesday (part one)

They fell silent, nothing was said. Breathing. There were sirens in the distance, but the sirens never disappeared anyway.

Rio had just been blown by a dude for the first time in his life. It wasn't the best blowjob he'd had -- hell, he'd had hundreds, it'd be hard for him to pick out the very best ever -- but it was a good one, he couldn't deny that. On top of everything else in the past few days, his immediate reality was just starting to dawn on him: a guy had just sucked his cock and made him cum.

Jay was in sexual heaven. The world's most perfect cock was in his living room. He'd just sucked it off, and while he'd already swallowed his prize, he could still taste Rio in his mouth. He'd climaxed in his own pants without touching himself as soon as he felt Rio start to fill his mouth and coat his tongue.

Jay was still on his knees, and Rio's pants were still collected around his ankles. There was a pearl of cum slowly seeping out the top of Rio's dick. Jay had absolutely no idea what might happen next. He wanted to lick up the last of Rio's cum, but he was too terrified to move or speak. A part of him expected the worst.

Rio was first to say anything, and it wasn't what Jay expected to hear. "Woooooooo fuck, man, that was good. You really know how to suck dick."

Jay swelled with happiness and pride. "Thanks. I'm really glad you liked it."

Rio stood up, pulled up his pants, and dusted himself off. "so hey thanks for the beers, but I gotta get going. Tons of stuff to get through tomorrow, you know I'm a busy individual." He pulled his phone out and summoned an uber. There was no suggestion at all that Rio was going to get Jay off, but then again, Rio didn't know that he already had.

Jay stood up and wanted to shake Rio's hand like a man, but he was worried there could be some stray cum on his face. He thought he'd swallowed it all, other than that final glistening pearl, but a man in this situation can never be totally certain. He casually wiped his face with the back of his sleeve, hoping he'd wipe away any remnants. They both shook hands, and Rio's grip was masculine and firm. Jay hoped Rio didn't notice the state of his pants; the warm patch of wetness was clearly visible, and it wouldn't have taken a genius to work out what it was.

"Later," Rio said, as his uber arrived to take him away into the darkness of the city. Jay stripped off, right in the middle of the living room, and touched himself. He came again within seconds.

In different parts of the same city, they both slept. Jay fell asleep immediately, but it took some time for Rio's mind to stop whirring.

Jay woke late next morning. He put the kettle on and made a strong cup of tea, and a couple of wide slices of bread went into the toaster. He still couldn't fucking believe the last few hours of his life. If he never heard from Rio again, last night would still be an unerasable memory. The day was warm. The toast popped up golden brown.

Rio woke around the same time. He felt calm. The cloud of confusion and self-loathing was slowly lifting. A guy sucked his dick last night, and it felt good. It didn't feel weird at all. It was just a blowjob. He made himself a coffee, put his briefs on, found his shades and stepped outside. The sun felt amazing. He flexed his torso and licked his fat lips.

Rio and Jay hadn't swapped numbers. For the moment, the only way they could get in contact with each other was via onlyfans. Rio logged on. He took a deep breath and typed: "Hey man. You suck a mean cock. I'm down for more of that. I know where you live."

To be truthful, Jay wasn't expecting to hear from Rio again ever, and if he did, these weren't the words he'd expected. He expected Rio to reject everything that had happened yesterday, and he worried there could be a violent angle to his rejection. He certainly wasn't expecting to hear a straight pornstar tell him he sucked good dick! He also wasn't sure if 'I know where you live' was a veiled threat, or whether it meant Rio planned to roll by his place for drive-thru head. Jay played it cool, typing: "Thanks, man. I don't really know what to say. It was awesome getting drunk with you last night. Had a great night. Hope you enjoyed your happy ending." He added the eggplant emoji and the splash emoji, and he instantly regretted both as soon as he hit enter.

He held his breath. Minutes passed, but they felt like years. Eventually Jay's screen sprang to life again. He read: "Are you busy this afternoon? I was gonna go pick up my car from last night."

Jay had plans, but fuck 'em all to hell. Everything else in the world could wait. He took a few short minutes to respond, can't appear too keen. "Yeah OK, I got a few things to get done today but how about I meet you in town at 5?"

Rio responded straight away: "Cool, I think you know where I parked, see you at 5."

Jay's brain was on fire.

Jay deliberately arrived ten minutes late. Rio was standing proudly next to his wheels, blinged to the max. Sexy cap on, high-dollar basketball shoes. There was nobody else around, and Jay wasn't sure who Rio was trying to impress.

"Hey, Rio," Jay said.

"Hey, man." They shook hands.

"Didn't expect to hear from you so soon. Or really, ever."

"Huh? Why's that?"

Jay shuffled his feet. "Well, because you're famous. You're a legendary fucking pornstar. I'm nobody."

Rio laughed and smiled. "Hehe, well, maybe once upon a time I might've been semi-famous. Not so much now. Still got this big dick, but just not sure what to do with it anymore." He motioned towards his crotch.

Jay's gaze shot downwards, just for a moment. He looked Rio square in the eyes. "Well, I got a few ideas you could try out."

Rio looked around for a second. There was still nobody else around. He adjusted his cap. "You doing anything tonight, Jay?"

Jay realised Rio had called him by his name for the very first time. "Not anymore I'm not."

6 -- Tuesday (part 2)

They were both mchungry. Rio turned the ignition and they drove to the nearest mcbullshit o'chainstore mctakeout. Burgers, fries, coke, consumed in the car; then to Jay's house. Jay fumbled his keys but he eventually got the front door open. Rio was in Jay's lounge room for the second time in 24 hours; surely this was an insane dream? His full stomach was testament to the fact he'd just eaten a big meal, yet he was hoping for a thickshake dessert later. Jay wasn't sure what to do next. Rio's cologne smelled amazing. Jay probably looked to all the world like an ordinary masculine straight man, and that was the image he always tried to project to others, but in this immediate moment he felt like a bitch in heat.

They opened a beer each and sat down. Rio started badly. "Hey, man, so, I mean, I was wondering. You said you were bi. What does that mean, really? I don't really know." Rio remembered shooting one or two porn scenes in the past where he came on a chick's ass and some other guy ate his cum off her ass, but he never stuck around to watch that part. He wasn't really interested. Were those guys bi? Were they gay? Why the hell did they want to eat his cum anyway? I guess they got paid for it, he thought ... everyone has their price ...

Jay spoke his truth. "Well, it means I'm attracted to women and to men."

"So you like pussy, and you like dick?"

"If you want to put it that way, yeah."

"So you've had girlfriends before?"

"Yeah, of course. I mean, I don't think I'm the biggest catch around, but I'd like to think I'm not ugly, and I guess I do OK. I don't have a girlfriend right now, though. I did, but we recently broke up."

"Shit, dude, that's too bad," Rio sympathised.

"Nah, it wasn't really working out anyway, and she had to move interstate. She had really nice tits though. Head game was on-point."

"Ever had a boyfriend?"

"Nah," replied Jay. "I don't know if I could ever be in a relationship with a guy. Women are definitely easier to live with, I think." He noticed they'd both nearly finished their beers. "Another one?"

Rio nodded and smiled. "Thanks. Don't wanna drink all your beer, though."

Jay went to the fridge and came back with two fresh bottles. "So, Rio," he asked, "you have a girlfriend?"

Rio laughed. "Incompatible with the lifestyle."

They kept drinking. The conversation flowed easily. They were both amazed at how much they were enjoying each other's company.

They started talking about basketball. They both loved the game, and Rio said he was pretty good at it. Turned out that Jay played at school, but he wasn't terribly athletic and was never good enough to go beyond that level. "Hey, maybe we should shoot some hoops some time," Jay said. "Got a ball in my room."

That was the trigger.

Rio remembered Jay's basketball shorts from the other day when they walked past each other in the street. He remembered how tight Jay's shorts were. He remembered how much they showed off Jay's fat cheeks and his deep, hungry crack. He remembered how he'd glanced over his shoulder as Jay walked away. He remembered how hard he came the other night when an image of Jay's butt assaulted his mind right on the brink of his orgasm.

Rio cleared his throat. He was a bit nervous. "So, you've been fucked before? In your ass, I mean? By dudes?"

Jay was confused. A minute ago, they were talking about basketball. How'd we get back onto talking about sex? "Yeah. A few times, I guess. I mean, I really like the feeling of a dick in my ass. Maybe it's not for everyone, but I really like it. As long as it's not too big, that is. Big dicks are nice to suck, but my asshole is pretty tight. Also, my last girlfriend used to peg me after I fucked her in the ass. Fair's fair, right? I mean, you gotta take it yourself if you're gonna dish it out, right?"

No, Rio thought. That's not how porn works, and it's not how my own sex life works either. I do the fucking, I don't get fucked.

Jay wasn't sure where this was coming from. "Why you asking anyway?"

Rio took a deep breath and everything spilled out. "What I'm 'bout to tell you goes no further than these four walls. If I ever hear what I'm 'bout to tell you right now from another living soul I will hunt you down with a fucking baseball bat, you hear? So the other night I sucked my own dick for the first time ever and I came in my mouth and the next night I fucked my ass with my fingers and I think I gave myself my first prostate orgasm and a few days earlier you and I walked past each other in the street this is before we met up you probably don't remember us walking past each other in the street but I do and I remember what you were wearing I remember you were wearing basketball shorts and they made your ass look juicy and I swear to god that my dick has never even moved from looking at a man ever before in my life but I was jerking off a few nights ago thinking about this chick I banged and I remembered what your ass looked like in the street and it made me cum."

Rio took a deep, deep, endlessly deep breath.

Jay's eyes were bugging out of his skull.

Rio imagined he was in a swimming pool. It was a perfect summer day, the sky was a clear deep blue, and the water felt beautiful as it rippled across his dark skin. He was holding a football beneath the surface of the water. It took some effort to keep the ball submerged, because it was buoyant and it wanted to bob up to the surface. He kept trying to keep the ball under the surface of the water, but eventually he ran out of energy and patience. He let the ball go, and the ball did exactly what it was destined to do -- it rose to the surface.

The words were out there now. They weren't inside him anymore. The football finally rose to the surface.

"I swear to god, man, I will never tell a soul. I guess I kind of know how you must be feeling right now. I mean, I've been there before myself. That shit ain't easy." Jay wasn't really sure what else to say or do. The man in his living room was wrestling with his identity right in front of him. "I guess I'm just glad you let it out. I know how hard it can be keeping that kind of shit inside. But it doesn't mean you're bi or gay. I don't think it means anything at all, really. You're just enjoying your body. Nothing wrong with that."

Rio smiled. He felt like a massive weight had been lifted. "Appreciate that." They clinked bottles and pumped fists.

Jay was more than drunk enough to take this to the next level. "I think I remember the basketball shorts I was wearing a few days ago. Want me to put them on?"

Rio gulped.

"Fuck. Fuck yes," he hissed.

6 -- Tuesday (part 3)

Jay excused himself for a moment. He went into his room and pulled on his Lakers shorts. His cock felt thick. He wasn't hard, but his dick knew sex was in the air and on the way. He returned to the living room and noticed Rio hadn't moved. He wondered if this was the right thing to be doing. He and Rio had only known each other for a few short days, and Rio was wrestling with some pretty serious identity shit right now, yet here he was, in the middle of his living room, wearing his tight as fuck basketball shorts, putting on a private show.

Jay's doubts and concerns evaporated when Rio leaned forward, licking his fat lips. Jay pulled the top of his shorts down the smallest of fractions, and Rio could see the very top of Jay's asscrack for the first time.

Jay seductively flicked the top of the elastic waistband on his shorts. "What do you think? Be honest," Jay whispered. "Is my ass nice? Do you like it?"

"I wanna eat your ass," Rio breathed.

The power dynamic had been reversed. Jay was in control now. "Sorry, I couldn't hear what you said?"

This time, just a little louder ...... "I wanna eat your fucking hole."

"You like these tight shorts?"

"Yes."

"You wanna touch my ass?"

"Yes."

"You wanna eat it?

"Yeah."

"Well get the fuck over here then." Jay got on all-fours in the middle of the room, wiggled his hips a little, and put his hand on a cheek. He looked backward towards Rio, and seductively raised his eyebrows. "Don't keep me waiting."

Jay knew how difficult it'd be to take Rio's massive cock in his pussy, but if Rio wanted to fuck him, he was committed. Rio himself was way beyond the point of no return. His cock was rock hard. He got off the couch, crawled forward, and put his nose at the top of Jay's crack. He sniffed. The sweaty scent of man ass. He'd never smelt that smell before, but it was tattooed now on his brain forever. He grabbed Jay's hips.

He knew this was an exotic meal to be savoured, not devoured, and Rio tried to take his time. He ran his wet porngod tongue across the top of Jay's asscrack while gripping his meaty cheeks, but Rio couldn't wait. He violently pulled Jay's tight basketball shorts down, spread Jay's cheeks apart and went to town on his anus. Rio's thick tongue was everywhere. Jay's mind was scrambled and his cock was dripping. He couldn't stop himself from moaning.

Jay eventually pulled Rio's face out of his butt. It wasn't easy, because Rio could've sucked on Jay's tight basketball asshole until breakfast. Jay wanted to kiss Rio. He wanted to taste his own ass on Rio's fat lips, but he worried that kissing a man might be too far and too soon for Rio. But he knew Rio's dick was probably hard enough by now to break glass, so instead of trying to kiss him, Jay reached down and gripped Rio's long, thick penis through his pants.

"Hey, sexy pornstar. I see the way you look at my ass. You're cute. You wanna fuck me?" He gave Rio's cock a couple of seductive squeezes.

Rio pulled his pants right off. He spat hard on his own dick, then again on Jay's hole. He guided his massive cock forward towards its target. Neither thought to get lube. Jay's ass was already pretty wet from Rio's spit.

Jay gasped as he felt Rio's dick press against his anus. He really didn't think it'd fit. It was just too big, this was easily the biggest dick Jay had ever tried to take. He had some pretty big dildos, but none of them were as big as this. He tried to relax.

They were both starting to sweat. Rio pushed harder, desperate to get his dick inside so he could start a rhythm, but Jay's asshole was just too tight. The tip was in, maybe a couple of inches, but there was no way Rio was gonna get balls-deep.

Jay was next to speak through gritted teeth. "Fuck, man, you're huge. I want you in me, but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to take you."

Rio wanted to keep trying, but he also didn't want to tear Jay's asshole. A hospital visit was definitely not on the menu. "Fuck. Get some lube. Quick."

Jay got up to collect his bottle of lube from the bedroom. Coming back into the living room, he squirted a huge dollop of lube into his hand, pointed his ass in Rio's direction, and slowly rubbed the slippery liquid into his asshole. Two of Jay's lubed-up fingers disappeared into his anus. It felt amazing putting his fingers inside himself, and he was starting to loosen up. Jay looked back at Rio while he was lubricating his hot ass, and noticed Rio was stroking his cock. He gave the bottle to Rio, who poured lube up and down the length and breadth of his penis. They tried again. Rio took his shirt off and Jay gawked as he took in his first view of Rio's naked torso. All Rio was wearing now was his cap and the bling around his neck.

Rio eventually managed to get about half of his giant dick in Jay's ass. He really wanted to piston in and out, but he knew he'd destroy Jay's delicate starfish if he tried. He went smooth and slow, gripping Jay's hips. Jay felt like he was slowly being torn apart. He'd never been fucked like this before and it felt incredible. Everything in his body was ablaze.

Rio pulled himself out, flipped Jay over and fucked him missionary. Jay moaned as Rio's cock re-entered his gaping hole. He touched his dick for the first time since they started fucking. He came almost instantly, hot semen splashing all over his chest and stomach. Rio kept up his slow motion, and before too long, he felt his breath shallowing and his balls tightening. He knew he was gonna cum soon. He didn't ask Jay where he wanted him to cum because he'd already decided.

Rio felt his cock twitch as it lay buried halfway up Jay's manpussy. His fat cannon fired and Jay felt his stomach glow with warmth as his ass spasmed around Rio's cock, milking out every last drop of thick nectar. Jay grabbed Rio's juicy ass as he held him inside. Stay there forever, he thought.

Jay looked up at Rio's massive glistening chest, his erect nipples, his broad shoulders, his firm jaw and his dark, piercing eyes. Rio slowly pulled his cock out. Their breathing became less jagged, slowly returning to normal.

Rio spoke. He realised he'd just fucked the shit out of another man for the first time in his life, and he knew it felt goooooood. "Hey ... so can I take a shower? Got a bit sweaty." Jay had definitely noticed that!

"Sure, wait a minute, and I'll get you a towel," said Jay. He went into the bedroom and got a soft, fresh towel. "Use whatever you need in the bathroom. Take as long as you like."

Within a couple of minutes, he heard the bathroom door close and the shower starting to run. Jay was so fucking tempted to squeeze open the bathroom door just an inch to watch Rio shower, but he also knew he'd seen more than enough of his beautiful frame for one night. He gave him privacy. Besides, he hoped he might see and feel more of Rio's body in future, though he knew there'd probably be a few bumps along the way as Rio came to terms with himself all over again. Take it easy, Jay. Don't crowd the man. There's no rush and there's no expectations.

7 -- Wednesday (part one)

After drying off, Rio walked out of the bathroom wearing nothing but the towel Jay gave him. After thanking Jay for the shower, Rio dropped the towel, and don't think for a second that Jay didn't get another look at Rio's dick, because of course he did -- even when it was soft, it was beautiful. They swapped phone numbers. Rio got dressed, drove home and slept in his own bed. He had a couple of shots of tequila when he got home, just to round out the night.

flatiron2
flatiron2
176 Followers