Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rio opened his mouth and did something he'd never done in his life, something he never thought he'd ever do. He put another man's penis inside his mouth.

Jay lost his mind. By no means was he an early cummer, but his dick was in the mouth of the alpha pornstar who for many years had been the object of his own private lust. It only took about 20 seconds of feeling Rio's uneducated virgin tongue tentatively scraping across the head of his cock for him to say "fuck, take it out!"

Rio was glad of the warning, he wasn't sure if he was ready for another man to cum in his mouth just yet. He gave his Jay's dick a few strokes and Jay climaxed. Rio kept stroking, Jay kept cumming, and moaning, and writhing.

Jay had made a total mess of Rio's couch. Rio didn't care.

Rio let go of Jay's dick. They kissed deeply.

Jay was brave enough to make a wisecrack. "Man, your BJ technique is A-1, I never had better head in my life. Where'd you learn to suck dick that good?"

Rio threw his head back and laughed. He play-punched Jay's arm. "Damn, that stings, man!"

They locked eyes. They beamed at one other and kissed again.

Neither of them knew what any of this would mean in terms of their future friendship, but hey, one step at a time. There was a Raiders game on this weekend and they'd already made plans to watch it on TV together.

They undressed and climbed into Rio's king-size bed. It was another warm night, and the breeze coming in through the open window was blissful. Rio spooned Jay from behind. His heavy, flaccid penis drooped against Jay's ass. Jay felt Rio's solid, muscly, protective arms enveloping him. Rio dropped a few delicate butterfly kisses on the back of Jay's neck.

Sirens were blazing everywhere in the background, but seriously, fuck that shit to hell.

Jay fell asleep dreaming about Rio's fat tongue, his sexy lips, his sensitive nipples, his cum-heavy balls and his long, thick, perfect penis. He felt Rio's arms around him.

The last thing Jay was aware of, just before he fell asleep, was the weight of Rio's magnificent cock as it rested on his ass.

Rio knew he was gonna fuck the shit out of Jay when the sun came up.

*

(the end ....................... for now)