Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 08

Story Info
Rio tells Jay all about his return to porn.
4.8k words
4.7
3.3k
3

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
161 Followers

Monday morning was exasperatingly nondescript. They both woke early, but that was all Jay's fault. Rio was used to waking up at whenever-the-fuck-o'clock his eyes naturally opened, but now he was sleeping next to someone who had a day job. Jay's alarm went off around 7am, and he headed to the kitchen to make himself some toast and a wake-up coffee. Rio tossed and turned, his huge flaccid cock flopping from side to side, but he couldn't quite get back to sleep. While this was a disturbance he'd need to get used to, Rio was at least relieved he didn't actually have to get up *himself* at the bullshit hour of 7am five days a week. Once Jay was done with his morning routine and closed the front door behind him to go to work, Rio could get back to the most important business of the morning -- going back to sleep.

Jay arrived at the library. He processed books that had been returned by borrowers and retrieved dusty, unloved books from the stack upon request. He exercised his glutes as he did most weekday mornings, climbing up and down an endless series of ladders.

Meanwhile, Rio snored. His blinds blocked out the morning sun. He eventually woke around 11am and opened his cell phone. 'Hey Jay, what you doing for lunch today? Just woke up,' he texted.

Jay's phone vibrated in his pocket. He was halfway up a ladder, looking for a book someone wanted. 'Been a long morning, Rio, he replied. 'Getting hungry, dude. Got any suggestions for lunch?'

A few minutes later, Rio's reply landed on Jay's phone: a closeup photo of the bulbous head of Rio's glorious penis. 'I can put this between two slices of bread for you,' Rio texted. A quick follow-up message from Rio said 'want some mayonnaise on your sandwich, or can you make your own?'

Jay nearly fell off his ladder. 'You're gonna fucking kill me.'

Rio responded with the splash emoji.

They met 45 minutes later at a sandwich bar near the library. Rio wore his new glasses which Jay loved. "You look so fucking hot wearing those frames, Rio," Jay said. "You look so sexy. So learned. So academic. In addition to all the other qualities you have."

Rio looked at Jay. "And which other qualities are those?"

"Your huge cock that splits me in half."

Rio pulled his frames forward, seductively, and leaned in close. "Sorry. I got some important business tomorrow, man, so you can't have my cock tonight."

The tables had turned.

"You want this, don't you?" teased Rio, as he dropped one hand under the table to massage his dick. "I know you do."

"Don't do this to me, Rio," drooled Jay.

"You can't have it," said Rio. "Not until after tomorrow."

"Gonna be a tough night for me at Casa Rio, isn't it?" asked Jay.

"You could go jerk off in the bathroom if you wanted to ... but I'd know," replied Rio.

"Check mate," Jay conceded.

*

Jay went back to work in the library after lunch, but his mind was fixated on Rio's dick. He performed his duties as expected, but he couldn't get that massive piece of manmeat out of his mind. He made it through the afternoon and came home. Rio had left a note on the counter for him.

'Hey Jay not here at the moment gone to gym to clear my head before tomorrow. Back in about an hour and a half will bring dinner home.'

Rio wrote the time he left on the note, and this allowed Jay to work out that he had the house to himself for about an hour. He still couldn't get the image of Rio's fat cock out of his mind, and imagining Rio's muscles glistening and rippling at the gym was too much for Jay to cope with. He needed to fuck himself again. Bad.

Jay went to the bedroom and produced a dildo. This one was slightly bigger and slightly fatter than the one he used yesterday. It was about the same size as Rio -- no, maybe slightly smaller. He couldn't recall ever using this one before, but he was up for a challenge. He lubed his pussy and the dildo, resting the it on the floor next to the bed. He crouched and squatted. Ow! This hurt a little on the way in, but he was determined. He tried to relax his asshole, but it wasn't easy given how tense his thighs and calves felt as he squatted. He imagined himself about to ride Rio reverse cowgirl and his dick stiffened. But after a few minutes slowly bouncing up and down, his thighs began to ache. He needed more practice at this position. Maybe walking up and down ladders at work wasn't enough exercise. He might have to join the gym, too. He'd worry about that later. He made a mental note to talk to Rio about it.

Jay got off the dildo. His thighs were on fire, and his pussy was surely gaping. He climbed into the bed. He put a towel down to protect the bedsheet, then lay on his back on top of it. He reinserted his dildo and slowly fucked his boipussy into bliss. One hand rested on the base of the dildo, pumping it in and out of his hole, while the other hand tickled his balls. Just lightly, toward the bottom of his sack.

He closed his eyes and tried to control his breathing. He dreamed about Rio's muscly torso, toned from a heavy workout, towering above him as he ploughed Jay's wet cunt into oblivion. He imagined reaching up and massaging Rio's firm, beautiful pecs, teasing and pinching his juicy nipples. He thought about Rio's sweat dripping onto his chest as he fucked him, and the fire in Rio's eyes. He felt his asshole stretching almost to the limit, and as he felt his hole clench around the dildo, he imagined it was clenching around Rio's dick instead. He moved his free hand up from his balls. He spat on his palm, and slowly, very slowly, began to stroke his penis. He was already extremely hard, and he didn't think it'd take long for him to bust. "Fuck me, Rio," he whispered to himself. "Fuck me."

The front door opened. Rio was home earlier than expected. Jay heard it. He continued fucking himself. He was in a state of sexual ecstasy.

"Jay?" hollered Rio. "You here?"

Jay mustered up the energy to speak. "I'm here, Rio."

Rio heard him, but only faintly. "Huh? That you, Jay?"

Jay shouted a little louder. "I'm here, dude. I'm in the bedroom."

Rio walked towards Jay's voice. He opened the bedroom door. "Shit, man! You fucking yo'self again?" While Rio was surprised to see a fat piece of plastic halfway up Jay's pussy, he couldn't deny how hot this was.

Jay opened his eyes. "Hey, Rio," gasped Jay in-between breaths. He stopped stroking his dick to wave at Rio. "Nice to see you." He closed his eyes again.

"You're working up a sweat, I see," observed Rio.

Jay grunted. "I bet you did too. At the gym. That's what I've been thinking about."

"So ... you thought about me working out, and you just *had* to stick a plastic dick up yo' ass?"

"Yeah. Exactly."

A pause, laden with sexual energy.

Rio stroked his chin. "You know, I gotta say, I ain't never seen a dude do this before ... but you look like you're enjoying yourself."

Jay smiled. "Feels better than it looks." He began stroking himself again. He moaned.

"Want me to help you there, Jay?"

Jay opened his eyes and looked at his man. So beautiful. "Thought you'd never ask."

But while Rio wanted to help, he wasn't sure what to do. "Ummm ..."

"Give me your hand," said Jay. He felt Rio's massive hand enter his own. Jay placed Rio's hand on his own dick. "Stroke my cock."

Rio's inexperienced hand moved gingerly, and slightly uncomfortably, up and down Jay's shaft. "You mean ... like this?" Rio watched Jay fucking himself. He'd never seen Jay's pussy from this angle before. Was this what it looked like when Rio was inside him?

"Yeah ... just like that."

Rio looked back down at Jay's hole. "Doin' a good job there, takin' all that dick."

"I'm imagining it's yours. I'm imagining it's you inside my pussy."

Rio began to stroke Jay's penis slightly faster. He tightened his grip.

"Oh ... don't stop, Rio, please don't stop ... I'm gonna bust ..."

Jay thrust the dildo in as far as it could go without causing major pain. He gasped as his thick, warm nut spilled down Rio's fingers and the back of his hand. He let the dildo rest inside him for a few seconds, maybe half a minute, before he slowly extracted it and placed it on the towel. He immediately felt empty. "Fuck ..."

Rio was speechless.

"Gimme ..." whispered Jay.

Rio was confused. "Huh? Give you what, Jay?"

"Gimme ... gimme your hand. Gimme your fingers. Want them. In my mouth." His eyelids were droopy with the comedown that follows a massive, earth-shattering orgasm.

Rio moved his hand up to Jay's face. Jay looked up at his load which coated the beautiful tattoos adorning the backs of Rio's fat fingers. He sucked Rio's middle finger into his mouth, tasting his own cream. He moaned in delight. He found Rio's index finger and did the same, sucking on it like it was Rio's cock. He licked the back of Rio's hand completely clean.

"I brought some dinner home, Jay. It's in the kitchen."

"I feel like I've just eaten."

Rio smiled. "Get up, sexy ass. Come eat."

"I need to tidy up first, Rio. I'll wash my dildo first. And my pussy, too."

*

Jay tidied up and joined Rio in the kitchen. Rio had brought some Chinese food home and two pairs of disposable chopsticks. They ate directly from the takeout boxes as they sat in front of the television. They were watching a crappy quiz show. Rio showed a knack for guessing the answers to questions before the contestants did.

Jay was surprised. "This is a rerun, isn't it? You've seen this episode before, haven't you?" asked Jay.

"Huh? No, man. I don't watch this show. I hardly even know what it is." Rio's chopsticks shovelled more food into his mouth.

They kept watching.

"President Truman," muttered Rio, in-between mouthfuls of braised chicken and fried rice. "Inflation. 52. Berlin."

Jay was nonplussed. "Fuck, man, you should go on this show!"

Rio shrugged. "Nah. Like I said, I don't even know what we're watching. This is just background TV noise to pass the time while we eat." He stopped to listen to the next handful of questions. "Public Enemy. Toronto Maple Leafs. Third law of motion. Samsung."

Ding, ding, ding, ding.

Jay looked at Rio with suspicion. "You're a fucking freak, you know that?"

Rio's chopsticks fished another mouthful of food from the box. "Thanks." He grinned.

They finished eating, and Jay declared Rio tonight's carry-over champion and ruler of the world. Cleaning up after takeout was always easy -- containers straight into the recycling bin.

Rio sat back down on the couch and put the TV on mute so they could speak. "What do you want to do tonight?" he asked.

Jay knew Rio was due on-set in the morning. "Aren't you meant to be thinking about tomorrow, Rio?"

"It's in the back of my mind. If I can be honest, I'm a little nervous. I mean, way back in the day, I could've done porn in my sleep." He smiled. "Well, maybe not quite in my sleep, but you know what I mean. It felt second-nature. It's been a while since then."

Jay was curious. "Do you have any prep to do before a scene?"

"Yeah. I do. Thanks for reminding me, Jay. I got these little weights I tie to the end of my cock to help build and tone my penis muscles," Rio joked. "No, there's no prep. Probably the best thing I can do to prepare is to eat a good meal the night before and get some quality sleep." He patted his stomach. "One down tonight, one to go."

"What about homework? Research?" asked Jay.

"No ... not really. Wait, what kind of research?"

"Wait here," said Jay. He disappeared for a moment, returning with his laptop. He fired it up and found a site where porn images were stored. He found 200 images of MacKenzie in a variety of poses. In some pics she was smiling sweetly. In others, her mouth gaped wide open in surprise, presumably at the size of the imaginary cock she was about to swallow, while some others showed her sucking on a dildo, her freckled cheeks caved in with immense oral pressure. Another collection of pics showed her with her tongue hanging out, crosseyed, waiting to be painted with cum. "Look at this chick, Rio. Tomorrow's cum target."

"Yeah. She's OK, I guess."

Jay frowned. "Is tomorrow just a paycheck for you?"

"Uhh, no. No, not at all. I want tomorrow to be successful, because it might mean I can get back into the industry on a more permanent basis. But ... I don't know, Jay. I mean, I get that she's popular as fuck right now, but I'm just not sure if she's my type."

"You've fucked plenty of women before who weren't your type, though, haven't you?"

"Yeah ... of course I have. I'm a professional."

"Professionalism. OK, so there's your approach."

"My ... approach?" Rio fired up. "Listen, Jay, I know you mean well, but I don't need a porn coach. I'll be fine."

Jay remained silent as he found a clip of MacKenzie sucking a fat cock. He pressed play. He said absolutely nothing. The clip rolled on, and Jay noticed Rio's pants beginning to tent.

Jay didn't move. The clip continued. MacKenzie clearly had skills, coaxing the cock in her mouth to breaking point. Jay broke the silence. "Fuck, she's good."

"Yeah," replied Rio. "She's got a sweet tongue on her. And a dirty mouth."

Jay rested the laptop on the nearby coffee table. Rio's eyes were glued to it. Jay unzipped Rio's pants and his dick sprung out. He was as hard as a fucking rock. Jay drooled. He desperately held himself back from impaling his throat on it.

Rio watched the screen. He wasn't paying any attention to Jay. He watched MacKenzie's head bobbing up and down on the screen, her tongue lashing across the tip of the cock. Rio began to touch himself. One slow, downward motion was enough for his cock to start leaking.

Jay watched Rio stroking his cock as he watched the porn. He wanted to taste Rio's precum, but Rio was clearly preoccupied. On the screen, MacKenzie took her partner's fat cock out of her mouth. She pointed her pert ass at her on-screen partner, but then waved a finger in front of her hole as if to say 'you can't have it'. Her partner threw her onto her back and ploughed into her wet cunt instead, and a few minutes later, her partner pulled out and sprayed his load all over her eager, hungry face.

Rio's cock was about to burst. "Watch how much comes out, Jay," he whispered. As he watched MacKenzie's on-screen partner painting her face in cum, Rio imagined he was there, on-screen, with her, about to bust all over her. Rio stroked his dick as he watched MacKenzie's outstretched tongue getting coated in thick, pearly seed. He erupted, shooting volley after volley of nut across the laptop screen and the keyboard.

This was one of the hottest things Jay had ever witnessed. Like, ever. His undies were drenched in his own precum.

The clip ended and the screen froze on the final frame which slowed a thick dollop of sperm glistening on MacKenzie's fat lips, her tongue about to dart out to catch it. Rio caught his breath. He turned to Jay.

"Leave my laptop there," said Jay. "Don't worry about it. I'll clean it up later. And don't worry about the table, either." This was an important moment. "You're gonna be just fine tomorrow, Rio. And by the way, I don't wanna be your porn coach, Rio. I don't even know what a porn coach is. You're your own man. I just wanted a sneak peek of tomorrow." He kissed Rio on the cheek and leaned in towards his ear. "You sexy fuckin' man," he whispered, before leaving the room.

Jay locked himself in the bathroom and jerked off at what he'd just seen. His thighs tensed and his knees trembled as his load began to boil. It took the concentration of a chess grand-master for him to splash-land his cum safely in the toilet bowl.

*

Tuesday morning. Jay's alarm went off and he dressed for work. Before he left, he came back into the bedroom to wish Rio luck.

"Hey, man, hope today goes well," he whispered.

Rio mumbled.

Jay continued. "Hey, I know you like to sleep in, but today's important. Have you set an alarm?"

Rio's eyes blinked open. "Yeah, I have. Alarm is for 9.30, I'm due on set by 11. Now fuck off and go to work." Rio went back to sleep for another hour.

Rio's alarm went off as expected, and his day went according to plan.

Jay took a break around 3 and texted Rio. 'Hey man how's it going'

'Good all done just about to shower will tell you abt it tonite,' replied Rio.

Jay was relieved. And he couldn't wait to get home from the library to hear Rio's story.

*

A few hours later, Jay's key unlocked the front door, and he walked inside. Rio was sitting at the kitchen table with a glass of orange juice in front of him. He was scrolling through his phone. He looked relaxed. Jay noticed Rio was wearing those sexy spectacles again.

"Hey Rio," hollered Jay as he put his bag down on the way to the bathroom. He freshened up, washed his hands, and made his way to join Rio in the kitchen. He approached Rio from behind and gave him a big, squeezy hug. "So, how did it go?"

Rio wanted to try to make Jay wait. "First of all, let me be a gentleman. How was *your* day, Jay?"

"Don't be a jackass, you know how my day was, it was averagely uneventful and full of books, just like every other day at work. Come on, tell me!"

Rio smiled. He loved knowing Jay was so happy for him. "Well. It went well."

Jay waited. "I'm glad ... but ... is that all?"

"You want the juicy details?"

"FUCK, YOU KNOW I WANT THE JUICY FUCKIN' DETAILS!" Jay shouted enthusiastically.

"OK," began Rio. "I'm not sure how much there is to say. I arrived on time, feeling good. Traffic was bad, but I left home a little early just in case. I found my way to where I needed to be and signed in. The producer who called me up the other day was there to meet me, and I told him again how surprised and grateful I was to get a call from him. I met the director and some of the camera and sound crew, and I made a mental note to let them do their own fucking jobs this time, and to not get in their faces. I asked where MacKenzie was because I'd never met her before. I was told she was in makeup but would be finished soon. I sat on a couch and waited. Someone brought me a glass of water." He took a sip of his orange juice and stared off into space. "It's ironic that these pornsluts get their faces so intricately made-up before a scene when they know their makeup is gonna be smeared all over their face soon after. Imagine being a makeup artist on a porn set. They work so hard and take such pride in their work, and then people like me come along and ruin it."

Jay couldn't give a fuck about Rio's existential diversion into the philosophy of makeup. He eagerly waited for Rio to continue his story.

"Two dudes swaggered down the hall towards me. They recognised me and introduced themselves. I had no idea who they were, but they explained they'd be working with me today. I guessed they're new to the game. The scene was going to be a six-man gangbang, and these were two of the other cocks. One of the guys was wearing trackpants, and I could tell he had the equipment. A few minutes later, three more guys showed up. I recognised two of 'em, they've been in the industry for a long time and their dicks are clearly still in high demand. So we talked small-talk for a few minutes and caught up about old times."

Jay assumed these five other guys were each packing some serious meat. His mind was melting at the thought of being on his knees, surrounded by six huge, fat, long penises. Blood was rushing into his cock.

"So we're standing there, shootin' the breeze, and MacKenzie comes out of makeup. First time I'd ever seen her in the flesh, and she's fuckin' *tiny*. Like, probably not even 5 feet fall. But she's got the cutest eyes and lips, and when she came up close to me and I saw the constellation of freckles across her nose and cheeks, I knew how much I was gonna enjoy coating her upturned face with my nut. She introduced herself, but she probably assumed everyone already knew who she was. She thanked me for being available and told me she was a big fan of mine. That was really nice to hear, a compliment goes a long way."

flatiron2
flatiron2
161 Followers
12