Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay couldn't give a fuck about MacKenzie right now. All he was thinking about right now was six super-hard, meaty penises, waving in front of his face. If he had any wish in the world right now, it would've been to *be* MacKenzie for the day.

Rio continued. "The lighting and sound guys tested their equipment, and me and the other five dudes stood in a corner, each jerking ourselves off to get hard."

Jay's tongue nearly fell out of his head.

"I won't tell you too much about the scene itself, you'll see it when it's released online. I'll probably get access to a rough-cut before the final edit, so you can watch it when I get it. But the basic premise was that MacKenzie is a freshman at college, and she's been asked to write a paper on basketball. She doesn't know the first thing about basketball; she's not really into sports at all. She contacts the college basketball team for some advice, and so me, and five of my teammates from the basketball team, are asked to ... school her. She brings a notebook to take notes from the lesson we're about to give her."

"Oh my god," squeaked Jay. He rubbed his crotch. "Is it OK ... Rio, is it OK if I play with myself right now?"

"Fuck yeah, man," replied Rio. "Want me to continue?"

Jay unzipped his pants and found his average sized penis. "Yes," he drooled.

"It's kind of hard to explain what it's like to shoot porn. I think I've said before that it can sometimes take up to half a day to shoot a 30 minute scene. There's a lot of stopping and starting. Maybe the director doesn't like the performances or angles, maybe some equipment fails and we have to shoot again, maybe the chick is having a freakout about something, or maybe the dudes just can't keep it up. But there weren't many unscheduled interruptions today. Maybe the industry has better equipment to use these days, or maybe this was a better director than I've been used to in the past. Anyway, we only had a few lines each before we got into the sex, and mine was to tell MacKenzie that my position on the basketball court was point guard. She asked what that meant, and I told her it meant I can shoot from long range. She wrote it down in her notebook. Then she looked up at me and said 'can you show me how you shoot from long range?' so I pulled out my cock, waved it in her face, and said 'give me a kiss, and I'll show you.'"

Jay remained silent, eyes closed, breathing deeply, stroking his penis.

"She poked her tongue out, as if she wasn't sure what to do. She licked the tip of my cock like she was licking an ice-cream cone, but I schooled her in something else. Half a minute later I had her gagging. The other dudes pulled their pants down, crowded around her, and started stroking their own dicks. Her eyes went wide and her mouth fell open."

Jay's mouth fell open too.

"We fucked her good. Her cunt was a wet mess by the time we'd finished teaching her the finer points of basketball, and towards the end of the scene, I drove straight to her anal hoop. Slam dunk. She came hard. I felt her ass clenching. She squirted."

Jay was about to squirt too.

"We crowded around her and each of us jerked off onto her pretty face. She swallowed the first two loads, but by the time I nutted on her, she was messy. Her mouth gaped open, and I shot from long range right into her mouth."

Jay's eyes flew open and he looked directly at Rio as he came all over himself. His nut arced high into the air, drenching himself, his pants, and the kitchen table. A few stray drops landed on Rio.

"We stood back so the cameraman could zoom in for a close-up of MacKenzie's face. You know what it's like at the end of a scene -- the guys recede out of frame, the camera zooms in to show the nut all over the slut's face and she teases the viewer to add their own, so they had to get those angles and poses. The director was happy, so we headed off to the showers. After we showered, I had a good chat with MacKenzie. She's pretty level-headed for someone who's so popular right now, maybe she knows she's lucky, and that luck doesn't last forever."

The kitchen table reeked of Jay's load. Jay had tuned out from Rio's epilogue. His hand was still wrapped around his cock. "Fuck, I'd love to feel that."

Rio was confused. "What do you mean?"

"I want to feel what she felt," said Jay. "I want to be in her position. I'd love to have half a dozen hot, sexy dudes with big dicks shooting their hot nut all over my face." He reached over to grab Rio's crotch. "You got another load in you?"

Rio stood up and Jay knelt down. Rio towered over him. He took his shirt off, exposing his tattooed chest. He unbuckled his pants and let them fall to his ankles. Jay didn't want to suck Rio's cock, all he wanted was to do was watch Rio jerk himself off, and to feel his load landing all over his face.

Rio spat on his hand and began to put on a show. Jay opened his mouth and let his tongue hang out of his head. "Cum on my face, Rio," he pleaded. "Give me your fucking cum." Jay's eyes gazed at the underside of Rio's enormous shaft and he watched Rio's huge hand pistoning back and forth. Rio's balls still smelled of soap from the shower, and Jay inhaled deeply, in love with the sweet scent. Jay closed his eyes and moaned, imagining he was the slut in the middle of a blowbang.

Jay looked up at Rio's sexy face. "Cum on me, dude." He licked his lips.

Rio closed his eyes for a moment and pinched a sensitive nipple as he approached orgasm. He felt his load building up and knew he was about to bust. He locked eyes with Jay just as his cock exploded. Stream after stream after stream of Rio's warm sperm shot out of his cock, splashing all over Jay's face and into his hungry, open mouth. "Fucking delicious," Jay whispered as he scooped the cum that landed on his cheeks and neck into his mouth.

He opened his eyes and saw Rio's wet cock drooping down towards him. Further away, he saw Rio's gorgeous chest and sexy smile.

"You like that?" asked Rio.

Jay nodded. Beyond that, he couldn't answer. In a daze, he reached up to touch Rio's beautiful penis. A few stray globs of cum clung to the tip, and he collected them with his fingers. He wanted every single drop.

He was in heaven.

12