Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too," said Jay. "But I think we need to be environmentally conscious, and not waste water. Should we shower together?"

They stood and headed toward the bathroom. Rio turned on the taps until the water temperature was just right. He stepped inside the shower and allowed the water to run across his face and torso. "Come in, Jay."

Jay stepped into the shower and realised there wasn't a lot of room for two people, especially when one of those people was Rio. Jay cleaned his face under the warm spray, washing Rio's remaining semen into the drain. He opened his mouth and let some of the warm water in, before rinsing and spitting. He reached for the bar of soap they shared, and built a lather in his hands. His eyes devoured Rio's amazing body -- he couldn't get enough of it. He reached down and began soaping up Rio's enormous dick and balls. Rio didn't get hard again, but the feeling of Jay's hands and fingers on his thick, flaccid cock was exquisite and sensual. "You all nice and clean down there, Rio?"

Rio nodded.

"You're fucking huge even when you're soft," said Jay. "OK, my turn now. Clean me up." Rio reached for the soap, lathered up, and began groping Jay's fat ass.

"I love your fat butt so fucking much, Jay."

"I could say the exact same thing about your huge penis," Jay smiled.

Rio cleaned Jay's delectable manpussy. He ran his heavy, soapy hands up and down Jay's ass, occasionally reaching around to tickle his balls. Jay propped against the shower wall as he enjoyed feeling Rio's heavy hands massaging his hole.

"You clean, Jay?" asked Rio.

"No, man. I'm still fucking filthy down there. You're doing a terrible job cleaning my ass. You need to keep soaping me up for the next... ummm... five years."

Rio laughed. They embraced under the water, kissing deeply, before making sure all the soap had been washed from their skin. Rio turned the taps off and reached for a towel. He dried Jay's skin, then Jay reciprocated. They came back to the bedroom, ready for a good night's sleep... and then they saw Jay's wetspot.

"I know I came on the bed, Rio, but I don't want to sleep in it. And besides," Jay smirked, "it's ultimately your fault. If you didn't finger-fuck me while I was watching your new scene, I wouldn't have nutted all over the sheet."

Rio pulled the sheet off the bed and threw it into the corner of the room. He found a fresh fitted sheet in the linen cupboard which he put on the bed in record time. "I'll wash the old sheet tomorrow while you're at the library," he said.

"Thanks, Rio."

They climbed into bed, each feeling squeaky clean and well-fucked, and ready for sleep. Rio wrapped a heavy arm around Jay's torso, and they fell asleep.

Rio didn't have to do anything tomorrow, but Jay did.

"I don't want to go to the library tomorrow, Rio," Jay whispered. Work itself was usually easy-going, but a conversation with Britney might not be, and he already dreaded it.

Rio had already fallen asleep.

*

Tuesday morning rolled around, and Jay dragged his sorry ass out of bed. He got dressed, made himself a coffee, and closed the front door behind him. Britney briefly crossed his mind. He had no idea what to expect might happen today.

He arrived early, and a pre-caffeinated Britney bounced up and down in front of his face. "Hey, Jay!" she bubbled, giving him a massive hug. "Fuck, it's so good to see you again!"

Jay couldn't make any of the pieces fit. This wasn't what he expected. On Saturday night, Britney had called him out of nowhere, in desperation, having lost the pieces of technology that modern life runs on, and in the process of that evening, Jay's penis found its way inside Britney's warm, tight rectum, and Britney learned that Jay was in a same-sex relationship with a straight pornstar, and that he didn't identify as gay. So much for her to take in! She found it terribly confusing, and she'd spent most of the past 48 hours trying to work out where (if at all) she could fit into Jay's life, but she'd already concluded that Jay was off-limits in terms of a relationship. The only communication between them on Sunday was a hastily scribbled note that Britney left on Jay's kitchen counter before she silently left. Yesterday's brief conversation was a confused haze of psychological distance, but this morning, Britney was a puppydog. "Uhh, hey, Britney," Jay offered. She kissed him on the mouth.

Their shifts hadn't started yet, and the library wasn't yet open for readers. The conversation immediately went where Jay didn't expect. "I just want you to know I don't do anal often, but your dick felt so nice inside my asshole the other night. You can cum in my ass anytime."

Some of their colleagues overheard and stopped talking. Jay worried that this conversation could get them both fired.

"Uhh, err, yeah, that was a groundbreaking novel, wasn't it?" Jay stuttered. "That's a quote from 'Love in the Age of Sodomy', right? An amazing literary experience. Almost as good as 'The Story of the Eye' by Georges Bataille. Thanks for the recommendation, Britney!"

Britney looked confused. She said nothing in response. She stared at him. "Come with me," she said, grabbing him by the elbow and leading him into a corner of the small courtyard behind the library. Their colleagues gawked.

They looked at each other. Jay waited for Britney to speak first. She was the one who'd dragged him outside.

"Thanks for your help on the weekend, Jay," she said. "I don't know many people here yet, and I don't know what I would've done without you. Everything's cool now. Got my keys back, got my credit cards back."

"Errr... yeah, no problem."

There was a pause. Jay couldn't make sense of Britney's reluctance to engage yesterday, and her current ebullient mood.

"I feel like I need to repay you somehow," whispered Britney. She breathed into his face, and Jay's dick stiffened.

She looked so hot to Jay, but he felt embarrassed. "No, Britney, you don't need to do anything," he said. "We're all good."

Britney pushed Jay into a secluded corner of the courtyard. "Yes I do," she whispered. "I wanna suck your cock." She sank to her knees and began to unzip Jay's pants. "Please, let me." The corner wasn't as secluded as either of them might've thought, and some of their colleagues watched on.

Jay's dick was completely disconnected from his brain. Britney bobbed up and down on his shaft. She took his dick out of her mouth for a brief second, but stroked it violently as she spoke. "I tasted your pornstar boyfriend's load on the weekend, but I didn't get to taste yours. Can you give it to me?" she asked. "Cum in my mouth, Jay." She swallowed Jay's cock and stroked his shaft like lightning. Jay absolutely drenched her tonsils as he threw his head back in ecstasy. "Mmm, you taste so good," she said, making sure she got it all.

Jay couldn't ever remember getting a blowjob at work before, and post-nut clarity landed with a serious punch. Britney gave awesome head, but Jay worried that he was gonna lose his job because of this. Surely everyone else saw what just happened.

He zipped up, walked inside, and took his place on the counter. He and Britney were working next to each other today. He knew the next few hours would feel awkward.

His phone pinged. It was Rio. "I'm shooting a new scene tomorrow, dude. And then we got our vacation to Fiji next week! Imma get my swim on, my drink on..." Rio added the splash emoji.

Jay ignored Rio's text for now. Fuck, it wasn't even 9am and he'd just been blown by a colleague; there was too much for him to deal with. He worked through until lunch, knowing that the chick swiping books next to him was probably still tasting his sperm in her mouth. They glanced at each other from time to time, and once, when there were no customers, Britney suggestively raised her eyebrows before making the universal blowjob sign -- a fist pulsing in front of her mouth, with her tongue poking into the opposite cheek.

"We got a break in twenty minutes," she teased. "You want another one?" She licked her lips.

Jay's knees buckled. A customer arrived at his counter to check out a series of books on particle physics, but the only particles Jay wanted to set in motion were his sperm, down Britney's throat.

The customer left with his books. "You serious, Britney? We're at work!"

"Didn't you like it?"

How does a man respond to that question? "Yeah, Britney, of course I did, but..." His train of thought was interrupted by a middle-aged man wanting to borrow some books on architecture.

The man left, and the counter was silent again. "But *what*, Jay?" asked Britney, licking her lips.

Jay stopped to think. Rio had said a number of times that he didn't particularly care which holes Jay sank his cock into. "Female bathroom in five minutes," she said. Six minutes later, Britney was on her knees, sucking another fat load of cum out of Jay's cock.

They took separate lunch breaks and were in different parts of the library during the afternoon. Jay came home from work without seeing Britney again. Jay opened the door and dropped his backpack before changing clothes.

"How was work, Jay?"

"Good. She blew me twice."

"Britney?"

"Yeah."

Rio knew he had some competition. He'd never been competitive about sex before. With a dick as big as his, he'd never felt threatened.

Their evening was quiet, but Rio had a big day tomorrow.

*

Rio rocked up at the set at 11am on Wednesday morning. This time, he found the location without any trouble. Though he'd arrived, he didn't know anything about the performance required of him. Well, of course he knew the basics. He'd fuck some chick and deliver a money shot, but he didn't know who he was working with, what the premise was, or anything else other than the bare minimum. He'd shown up on set 'blind' before, but it'd been a long time since.

"Everything OK, Rio?" An assistant sauntered past. "Can I get you a coffee, a juice, or something to eat?" She glanced down at his groin. She knew what he was packing. She wanted it, but she knew she couldn't have it.

"A coffee would be good, thanks," replied Rio. A steaming Americano arrived moments later. He took the plastic lid off the top of the paper cup and sipped. He felt a little nervous.

The producer came out to meet him. "Hey, Rio," he said, extending his hand.

"Uhh, hey," said Rio, coffee in hand. "What the hell is goin' on? I know nothing about today. I feel like I'm a dick for hire."

The producer apologised. "Sorry it's all at such short notice, man. It's not like someone became unavailable and you're our desperate fallback option, it's actually the complete opposite. We couldn't believe your dick is back in the game again, and we wanted to grab you as soon as we could. Metaphorically speaking, that is. Come through and we'll brief you."

Rio followed the producer into another room. There was only one other person in the room. MacKenzie. She eagerly stood to greet him. "Umm, hi, Rio," she squeaked. "I'm so happy to meet you again."

"Likewise." Rio gently shook her hand. He reflected on the genteel courtesy of a light handshake when he might end up destroying her entire reproductive system before the end of the day. Rio turned to the producer. "OK, dude, what's the set-up?"

"It's a follow-on from the last scene you shot. MacKenzie is still at college, but she's studying football now, and you're on the college football team."

Rio had a feel for continuity. "But I was on the basketball team in the last scene. Don't you think people will notice I've switched sports?"

"No chance," the producer chuckled. "People who watch porn don't really care too much about the construction of the scenes. They just want to see big dicks buried in tight holes so they can fap and cum."

A cloud of disillusionment formed over Rio's head. He didn't want to believe this was true. He knew pornography wasn't the most exalted of all artforms, but nor did he think porn audiences were quite that idiotic. The reflexes that got him into trouble with the industry many years ago began to bubble up again, but he recognised his feelings, and he shut them down immediately. He took a deep breath. 'It's OK. Just go with it,' he told himself. He focused on the present.

"It's just the two of you this time," the producer continued. "The set-up is simple. MacKenzie's gonna contact the college football team for some help with her paper, you're gonna come to her room, and then you're gonna fuck the shit out of her."

Rio glanced at MacKenzie. He licked his lips. She smiled back. She had the cutest freckles. "Yeah, I can do that."

MacKenzie disappeared to get her makeup done. An hour later, she reappeared, dressed like a college student. The scene where she emails the football team for some academic help had already been pre-shot.

*

Jay came home from work. Rio heard him drop his backpack near the door, and he heard the bathroom door close. He knew Jay was taking a piss and changing clothes.

Jay headed into the kitchen to get a drink. Rio noticed Jay was wearing his tight basketball shorts, the ones he knew drove Rio wild. "Why are you wearing those shorts?" asked Rio, as Jay sat next to him on the couch.

"Because I wanna know how your shoot went today." It was an oblique answer at best. "Tell me?" Jay put his feet in Rio's lap.

Rio cut to the chase. "I felt a little uncomfortable showing up today not knowing what the set-up was or who I was working with, but if this was a test, I think I did OK. It was MacKenzie again, and it was a variant on the previous theme, except this time, I was on the football team."

"But you were on the basketball team last time?" Jay questioned.

Rio held up both palms in a sign of agreement. "Fuck, man, I know, I know. I said the exact same thing, but they told me not to worry about it. In the past, I would've made a fuss about it, and I probably would've been replaced. Hopefully I know a little better now. I'm not hired for my ability to design, craft, edit and present a coherent story, no matter how shitty it might be; I'm hired to fuck the shit out of chicks in front of cameras. So I stayed in my lane."

"What happened?"

"So MacKenzie was asked by her professor to write a paper on the role of a specific position in football."

"I think I can already guess which position," said Jay. "Tight end?"

"Yep. Tight end."

Jay laughed. So corny.

"I got no idea whether any of the information I gave her would help in writing a paper," continued Rio. "I just needed to fuck her ass."

Jay couldn't wait to watch this scene. He hoped Rio would get access to a rough cut, like last time, so he could fap to it before the final version was published. He wiggled his ass, and pulled the waistband of his tight b-ball shorts down, exposing the top of his crack. "I've got a tight end too," he said.

"I know you do," said Rio. Blood rushed towards the tip of his cock. He played with Jay's feet in his lap. Jay noticed Rio's dick move, and he tickled it with his feet.

"It's all yours, dude, whenever you want it," said Jay, "but first, tell me a little more about the scene."

Rio took a deep breath. "OK, so I show up at her dorm room and I knock on her door. Her roommate is out, and she's sitting at her desk in front of her laptop, trying to write a freshman-year paper on football, looking stressed. She'd already filmed the setup to the scene beforehand, where she emails the college football team, so all we had to do today was to fuck. She opens the door and I walk in. I'm wearing my football kit, carrying my helmet under one arm, looking like I've just trained with the squad. She's wearing a skimpy top and a tight skirt that barely even covers the bottom of her ass cheeks. The viewer is meant to imagine we talked a little small-talk before getting down to business. She stuck her pen in her mouth and sucked on it thoughtfully before asking me to tell her all about the position of tight end, which is what her paper was meant to be about."

Jay listened. He felt his dick start to thicken.

"I told her that the tight end position was unusual in that it was part of the offensive formation of a football team, so the player needs to be a receiver, though not as wide as a wide receiver, but they also need to be able to perform the role of a blocker on running plays. I specifically wanted to emphasise the receiver aspect. First and foremost, a tight end needs to be prepared to be a receiver."

"Go on." Jay's dick was already semi-hard, anticipating what was to come.

"She's sucking on the end of her pen and she accidentally drops it," Rio continued, "so she bends down to pick it up. You see where I'm going with this, don't you?"

"She's showing you her tight end?" asked Jay. He felt so horny right now.

"Kind of, yeah, you got it, but the intention is that it's all completely accidental. She wasn't wearing panties, so when she bent over to collect her pen, the camera scored a juicy closeup of her tight, brown hole. I'm hard by now, but my cock is still in my pants. So like a gentleman, I bend down to help her pick up her pen, and now she notices my bulge. She gasps. 'Is there something wrong with your penis, sir?' she asks, resting her hand on the front of my pants. 'No, it's fine, it's just a little firm right now,' I say. She asks 'why is it... err... firm?', and I say 'because I just saw your tight end'. She touches the front of my pants, and says 'Do you want me to massage it?' she asks. And I say, 'maybe you can kiss it better'. How cliched is *that*? But that's what the script said. So she pulls my dick out of my undies, and it nearly hits her in the face."

Jay loved the cliches of porn, especially when they were obvious, well-worn and completely over the top. He couldn't wait to watch this scene, but Rio's re-telling of today's events was getting him hard. He unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out. He spat on his hand and began stroking himself. "You nearly hit her in the face with your cock?" Jay pumped his own dick, building a mental picture from Rio's words. "Keep going," he urged. "What happened next?"

"She fishes my dick out, grips my fat shaft, looks up at me and says 'I'm very sorry, sir, I didn't mean to make your penis hard by bending over. If I suck on it for a few minutes, do you think it might go back down again?', and I tell her it's worth a try. So she starts sucking my dick, and after a few minutes, she says 'I'm so sorry, sir, I thought if I sucked on your penis, I might be able to relieve the pressure, but I think the exact opposite has happened -- if anything, it looks even stiffer and thicker than it was before.'"

Jay kept stroking himself, imagining the scene. "Is this when you fucked her in the ass?"

"Yeah. I mean, I can't remember the dialogue, but there was no pussy; I went straight to the a-hole. Just jammed it straight into her tight end, and she squealed like a whore. She was pre-lubed and stretched as part of her preparation ahead of the shoot, so I slid straight in, but man, even after that prep, she was still as tight as fuck. I fucked her and the camera got closeups of her face as she came on my dick. Her mouth fell open wide, and when the scene is released, I know dudes around the world are gonna take screenshots of her face so they can imagine themselves cumming all over her."

Jay knew that mindset exactly. He'd imagined himself drenching MacKenzie's cute face so many times before...

"Eventually she tapped out," Rio continued. "Maybe it got too much for her. She pleaded for me to cum in her mouth, so I pulled out, giving the camera guys fair warning so they could set up their closeups. I stroked myself onto her face. Man, her freckles are so fucking cute. Most of my nut landed straight in her mouth, and I heard her moan as she tasted me. Some streaks landed on her cheeks and neck, so I reached down and scooped them into her mouth with my fingers. She held my nut on her tongue so the cameras could get closeups of the facial, then she swallowed."