Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay was about to bust.

"By this point, football was almost completely forgotten, and all that remained was to tie the sex back to the premise. She looked up at me. 'Do you think I could play tight end?' she said. I looked at her and said 'Yo' end ain't so fuckin' tight after that.' Boom. Mic drop. We out. She smiled at me and thanked me for my help with her research. The cameras swooped in to grab another closeup of MacKenzie's face -- I fucking soaked the shit out of that bitch -- and then I think that's the end of the scene."

Rio stopped talking; his tale was done. Jay's eyes fixated on Rio's. Those beautiful, dark, fiery eyes. Jay's eyes closed in bliss as his nut shot out of his dick, drenching his chest and stomach with his thick semen. "Fuck, Rio, that's fucking insane," he seethed, shooting rope after rope after rope of warm sperm onto his torso. As his orgasm washed over him and receded, he opened his eyes and gazed at Rio eyes and his fat, kissable lips. "I can't wait to watch that scene."

"As soon as I get access to a rough cut, I'll show you."

"I might die," Jay confessed.

Rio laughed. He rolled on top of Jay and kissed him. "I'm glad you liked it," Rio said.

"I haven't seen it yet, and I already love it," Jay replied. He reached down to squeeze Rio's thick sausage. "You wanna fuck my tight end?" he asked.

"You fuckin' know I do," Rio answered. "You got the best tight end ever, dude." He unzipped his pants. His fat dick already stood at full mast and was weaponised.

Jay spat on his hand and began stroking Rio's shaft. It was absolutely enormous, and Jay still couldn't quite believe how much of it he was able to take.

"Go get some lube, Jay," said Rio. He looked at his erect cock, standing at least eleven inches tall. "It ain't gonna get much bigger than that."

Jay raced to their bedroom and brought back his bottle of lube from his nightstand. He handed the bottle to Rio. He was still wearing his tight b-ball shorts.

Rio tugged at the waistband, exposing the top of Jay's asscrack. Jay knelt on the living room floor and then got on all-fours, inviting Rio to fuck him from behind. Rio pulled Jay's pants down to his knees, and from that point, Jay kicked them right off. "Wink for me, Jay," said Rio.

Jay grabbed a cheek with each hand to expose his hole, and then tensed and relaxed his anal sphincter. Rio watched the show. "Get inside me, sexy pornstar," Jay said. "Come fuck me."

Rio dribbled a healthy dollop of lube onto Jay's winking hole, and followed it up by inserting a wet finger into Jay's anus. Jay moaned, and his hole clenched. Rio stroked his dick with his lube-covered hand to get it nice and wet. He approached Jay from behind, and Jay felt Rio's engorged head lightly knocking at his backdoor, wanting to get inside.

Jay took a deep breath.

Rio thrust forward, and the mixture of pleasure and pain made Jay feel a little dizzy. He felt the head of Rio's gigantic cock entering his hole, stretching it wide. He tried to concentrate on his breathing.

"How far are you in, pornstar?" he asked.

"About three inches."

"Fuck," said Jay. "Only three inches so far. You're so fucking big."

"Not the first time I've heard that compliment," Rio laughed. "You OK, Jay? Let me know if this is too much," he said.

"I want you so fucking bad right now, Rio," Jay muttered through clenched teeth. "Just give me a second. For some reason you feel especially big tonight."

Rio went very slow. There were two concerns on his mind. The first was the possibility of hurting Jay, which was to be avoided at all costs. The second was his concern that he might blow his load too soon -- Jay's asshole was incredibly warm and tight. He pushed in another couple of inches, and as Jay leaned forward to rest his head on the floor, he felt his pussy finally relax.

Rio began a slow rhythm and Jay began to ride, pushing back onto Rio's dick. "Fuck, you feel so good in me, Rio," Jay whispered. He looked back over his shoulder and gasped at the sight of Rio's naked, tattooed, muscly torso. He was a god of a man, walking the earth. "Faster," said Jay, and Rio picked up the pace. "Oh my god, you feel amazing."

Rio began to pound Jay's tight pussy, squeezing another inch or two inside him.

"How many inches are you in, Rio?" Jay asked.

"I don't have a ruler or a tape measure with me, but I'd say about seven. This is probably the deepest I've ever been inside you, Jay. Your ass feels so good wrapped around my cock, man."

Jay did the mental math. If Rio was seven or maybe eight inches deep, that meant there was still about four or maybe even five inches to go. He didn't think he'd ever be able to take all of Rio, but few could -- it's not easy to straddle a footlong.

"Tear me up," said Jay. Rio went even faster, and Jay screamed in a mixture of ecstasy and agony.

"You want this dick, Jay?"

"Fuck me, man. So fucking good."

"Tell me how much you want this big dick."

Jay screamed again. He felt Rio's sweaty frame above his back, and he felt the occasional drop of sweat land on him. He struggled to form sentences. "Fuck... fuck me, Rio... I love your fat pornstar cock... please... make me pregnant."

Rio's momentum slowed and then stopped. Jay was worried. He thought he'd said something unwanted or out of line, and for the first time in a long time, he feared Rio's response. Seconds felt longer than usual.

Rio pulled out, and Jay immediately felt empty, like his asshole was a giant vacuum.

"Roll over," said Rio. "If Imma knock yo' pussy up right now, I wanna watch your face while I shoot my babies up in you."

The relief Jay felt was indescribable. He rolled onto his back on the living room floor, and Rio re-entered him. This time, they fucked real slow.

Rio knew how to hold his load back and he knew how to nut on command, but right now, he knew he was about to lose control. He didn't know how much longer he could hold it back for.

This was an intimacy Rio had rarely known or felt.

Jay looked up at Rio. "Make me pregnant," he repeated, gazing up into his dark brown eyes. One of Jay's hands reached up to tenderly stroke Rio's jaw. "I want your baby."

The look on Jay's face was pleading and submissive. Rio tried so fucking hard not to nut inside him, but it was impossible. He felt it building up.

"Kiss me?" asked Jay.

As Rio's lips met Jay's, a hurricane fired out of his cock. Four, five, six... nine violent volleys of hot semen splashed into Jay's digestive tract. Rio's fat penis flexed and buckled as if it was trying to eject his own soul. His tongue intertwined with Jay's. Their mouths were full.

Jay felt Rio's load filling him up, and the sensation of Rio's tongue deep in his mouth while his dick was buried way deep in his pussy was enough to make his dick twitch without touching it. Ropes of his thick cum fired upward onto Rio's chest, and then dribbled back down onto his stomach.

As their orgasms subsided, Jay felt Rio's full weight collapse on top of him. They kissed again, and Jay moaned into Rio's mouth. He felt Rio's heavy, spent cock resting upon his own.

Their kiss ended and they breathed deeply.

Small segments of time passed. Sirens blazed in the distance.

Jay felt Rio's sweat all over his body. The sweat of hot sex. His mind was completely scrambled.

Rio pulled out and rolled off him. He collapsed onto the living room floor. They lay on their backs, side by side. He looked at Jay, then stared at the ceiling. "I've fucked hundreds of bitches in my life, Jay... shit, maybe even thousands... but not one of them has ever said 'make me pregnant.'" He breathed deeply before continuing. "You made me nut so fuckin' hard right now, dude. I've probably nutted more than ten thousand times in my life so far. Like, let's say 2 orgasms a day on average for 15 years... wait a second, fuck the math, it doesn't matter. My point is I don't think I could ever pinpoint which nut was the very best. Fuck, some of them were ordinary, when you just feel like you need to rub a quick one out for mental health reasons or whatever, but on the other hand, some were absolutely stellar. And that's what you just gave me. I came on MacKenzie's face today, and it felt amazing, but at the same time, that's my job. But fucking you tonight... shit, dude, that was fuckin' epic."

Jay beamed. He literally couldn't smile any harder. They kissed again.

They lay on the living room floor in a post-orgasmic bliss, soaking up the moment. Jay's ass felt loose enough to park a truck in it sideways, and he felt Rio's thick nut seeping out of his cunt, onto the floor.

"I love you, Rio," said Jay, stroking his face.

"I love you too."

They embraced, and Jay felt Rio's thick arms enveloping him. He felt so safe.

They tidied up the living room before showering and eventually climbing into bed. Jay spent an extra-long time under the water, cleaning his hole.

In bed, Jay looked over at Rio. "What are you reading, pornstar?"

Rio looked at Jay over his reading glasses and held up his book. "This shitty novel that you say is the best book ever written by anyone. I'm up to page 25 and I'm bored."

"It won the Nobel Prize, but it's not for everyone, Rio," said Jay. "It was only a recommendation. I love it to death, but you might not feel the same way. Don't read it if you don't want to."

Rio was determined. He continued reading. 'If Jay and his bitch Britney both love this book,' he thought to himself, 'I need to read it too.'

A little later, Jay rolled over and turned off his bed light. Rio knew Jay had to go to work in the morning. He tapped Jay on the ass and hoped he'd have sweet dreams.

Soon enough, Rio turned off his own bedlight and went to sleep.

A light breeze blew in through the window.