Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their eavesdropping colleagues were baffled by this cryptic conversation. They mumbled amongst themselves as they drifted off to begin the day's work. Britney began to follow them.

"Hey, Britz, wait," Jay whispered, grabbing her arm. She turned on her heels. Their colleagues continued drifting away.

"If that was a gag, Jay, I'm sorry, but I don't think I got it..."

"Wait a second. I'm trying to tell you I saw the clip. Just last night. The porn clip with Rio and Flower that I gatecrashed."

"Oh my god! Fuck! How did it come out? Was it good?"

Jay nodded. "I think I'm cool with it."

Britney's knees trembled. "This is gonna make me shoot starbeams out of my asshole, isn't it?"

Jay nodded again. He smiled. "Maybe."

Britney raced to the bathroom, locked herself in a cubicle, and you already know what happened next. After she left, the cleaner shrugged before wheeling in a mop and a bucket.

The workday unfolded and progressed. Readers and borrowers were thin on the ground by mid-afternoon.

"Hey, Jay," said Britney, "got any plans for tonight?"

"Not really. What about you?"

"Nah," she replied. "Wanna hang out?"

"Sure. Meet me at the library doors just after 5 o'clock?"

Britney grinned.

Jay messaged Rio to say he was having a drink with Britney after work, and that he'd be home a little later than usual. 'No problem,' Rio replied. 'Fuck her brains out.'

*

Britney took Jay to a nearby bar, and they sat at a table with a cool beer each. "Thank god it's Friday," she said.

"Amen to that!" replied Jay, lifting his glass. He took a big gulp.

A waitress came over to hand them menus, and they each ordered a meal. They talked about new books they'd been reading and new music they'd been listening to. Jay told Britney the story about Rio's thesaurus. She knew Jay wasn't ridiculing Rio at all, but a literary love-affair between a man and his thesaurus was highly unusual. She could tell that Jay found it charming.

As Jay told the tale, Britney laughed in all the right places. Jay knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that if he and Rio weren't together, he'd be with Britney. She was the perfect girl for him. Perfect in every way.

After a few more drinks, they moved a little closer to each other. Their body language became more obvious, they were touching more than usual. They gazed into each other's eyes.

Rio had never, ever expected Jay to restrict himself sexually. He knew that Jay and Britney had regular sex at work. He knew Jay lusted after the female frame just as much as the male. And he knew that Britney was exactly Jay's type.

Jay remembered Rio's most recent text message: 'fuck her brains out'. Green lights don't get much greener than that.

He'd never been to Britney's apartment before, but tonight, it felt like all he had to do was ask. "Just gonna go to the bathroom, Britz," he said. He unzipped and flopped his dick out. He was already hard enough that it was difficult to piss. With great concentration and after inhaling a few deep breaths of stale air, he got a stream going.

He finished, zipped up and washed his hands before returning to the bar. Britney had already paid the check and was standing up, ready to leave. "Let's go," she said.

"Where are we going?"

"My place." She kissed him on the cheek. "You wanna hang out some more?"

Jay hugged her, squeezing her chunky ass. His dick was hard again. "I didn't even have to ask?"

"Nup," she grinned.

They headed out into the street and Britney hailed a cab. Jay had no idea where they were headed, but while they waited, he took the opportunity to text Rio. 'Hey I'm going to Britney's place, any chance you could send me the link to the scene?'

Two minutes later, a URL appeared in response. 'Have a blast... tell me about it tomorrow,' texted Rio.

Jay chuckled to himself.

Britney and Jay piled into the backseat as the driver sped off. Britney's hand rested on Jay's inner thigh. Jay's dick was as stiff as a board.

The driver glanced in his rearview mirror.

"I've got a housemate," Britney confided. "Just letting you know." Her hand moved to the top of Jay's pants.

The driver glanced back again.

"She's a bit of a stoner, but other than that, she's cool." Britney's hand moved towards Jay's zipper.

"Hey!" screamed the driver, nearly crashing the car. "No fornicating in my taxi! You will go to hell! Please kindly keep your hands to yourselves!"

Jay and Britney glanced at each other for a split second before bursting into laughter.

The rest of the ride was tense for the driver, but for his passengers, it was hilarious. The car screeched to a standstill outside Britney's apartment block and the back seat emptied. Jay threw the driver a few bills.

"Fuck off, you prude," Britney yelled, middle fingers extended as the car sped away. She turned towards Jay. "Where were we, before we were so rudely interrupted?"

Jay grinned. "I think you were about to give me a sneaky handjob on the back seat."

"I totally was. But there's no need to be sneaky anymore," Britney replied. "This is my building. Come in."

Britney swiped her access card for the building entrance and the elevator. She unlocked her apartment door and invited Jay inside. Her housemate was on the couch, controller in hand, playing a video game. The room was full of smoke. It was a minor miracle the fire alarm hadn't gone off.

"Hey Britz," Naomi exhaled, resting the bong on the coffee table. Her eyes were glued to the screen.

"Good to see you're enjoying your Friday night to the fullest. By the way, this is Jay." Naomi paused her game. "The guy I was telling you about, from the library."

Naomi was so high that her conversational protocols failed. "Is this the dude you fuck at work? The guy who's sleeping with a male pornstar?"

"Fuck, bitch," Britney seethed. "Shut the fuck up." In a state of extreme embarrassment, Britney turned to face Jay. "I'm really sorry. First impressions, huh? Naomi and I talk about a bunch of stuff, but as you can see, she's clearly smashed."

Naomi paused her game. She stood and approached Jay as the awkwardness of her first social interaction with Britney's special friend hit home. "She's right. I'm so fucking high right now. Fuck, I'm so sorry." Jay noticed that Naomi's eyes were bloodshot. Must've been because she was concentrating so hard on her game.

Jay could barely see through the smoke. "All good," he said. All he wanted to do right now was get Britney undressed.

Naomi crash-tackled him to the ground. "I've heard so much about you. I'm so happy to meet you. Britz fucking loves you, and I feel like a small part of my life is complete now."

Jay raised his head up off the floor and glanced nervously at Britney. This wasn't what he expected. He was hoping they'd be alone. He wondered if they should get a hotel room to get some privacy, but he wasn't sure how to broach the subject.

Naomi stood up, releasing Jay. "Imma leave you two alone now," she declared. "You two need to get your naked shit on, and I've got a video game to finish." She packed another cone and ripped it, smoke spiralling out towards the ceiling.

"Nice to meet you too," said Jay.

Naomi's eyes were already back on the screen.

Britney grabbed Jay's waist. "Get in here," she said, dragging Jay into her room.

She closed the door and began ripping Jay's clothes off.

Jay interrupted. "Wait, Britz. First, can I stay here tonight?"

Britney was surprised. "You wanna sleep here? Tonight? With me? Of course!"

Jay nodded, and his fingertips danced across the screen of his phone. "Just letting Rio know not to wait up for me."

Britney wanted to get down to business, but first, she wanted to know where she stood. She didn't want to cause any friction. "He's OK? With this?"

"You mean Rio?"

"Yeah. Is he OK with this? I mean, with you spending the night here?"

Jay laughed. "He's a fucking pornstar. As if he's got any right to dictate who I can sleep with," Jay replied. "He knows I'm here, and he knows I'm into you."

Britney was breathless. "And I'm so fucking into you too," she replied. She led him towards her bed, expecting and hoping, in Rio's words, to have her brains fucked out.

She kissed him, and he moved down to her neck. She'd often dreamed of bringing Jay back to her room. He was about to slowly traverse the distance from Britney's neck to her cunt before he remembered what he'd brought with him.

"Where's your laptop, Britz?" he asked.

They could still hear the faint rumblings of Naomi's video game through the wall.

Britney fumbled in the darkness for her computer.

"Turn it on. Hey, do you think she's winning out there?" Jay joked.

"I don't even think she knows herself," Britney replied, as she booted up and the light from her laptop screen illuminated her room. "She looks pretty stoned out there. But why am I powering up my computer when we were just about to fuck?"

Jay grinned. "Because I want to show you something first."

"What is it?"

"The scene. I've got the link. You wanna watch?"

Britney knew what he was referring to. She braced herself to shoot starbeams out of her asshole. "Yes," she whispered. They lay face down with her laptop at the head of her bed, preparing to watch.

Jay keyed in the URL Rio had messaged him, and Britney checked his transcription. She pressed enter, and they learned that the site demanded a password.

"Fuck!" Jay whispered. "I didn't anticipate this. I didn't know there'd be a password, and Rio didn't tell me what it was." He reached for his phone. "Wait a second."

Britney waited patiently as Jay texted Rio to ask for the password, and after a few anxious moments, Rio replied. Jay typed it in, and the scene appeared on the screen for a brief moment before an intrusive dialog box popped up in front of it. 'The content on this webpage is the intellectual property of Elephant Cock Productions and is not to be circulated further without ECP's written authority. This content is currently under publication embargo and is only to be viewed by authorised persons until officially released. If you're not meant to be here and we catch you out, we're gonna hunt you down and cut your fucking balls off. If you're brave enough to run the risk of living the rest of your life without a pair, click OK to proceed.'

"Are we 'authorised persons', Jay?" Britney asked. She was so eager to watch the clip she could barely breathe.

"I've got no idea, Britz, but we've got the link and the password." He clicked OK and the dialog box disappeared. All that remained was to press play on the scene. "Ready?" he asked.

"Yeah."

Jay pressed play and the scene commenced. They lay close together, their bodies touching in the darkness. Jay rested the palm of his hand on Britney's ass.

The first shot was of the edge of a swimming pool at the height of summer. The camera panned across towards Flower, floating in the pool while talking to a friend on the phone.

The scene was about ten seconds in when Britney interrupted. "Wait! Pause!"

Jay hit the pause button. "What's wrong, Britz?"

She closed the laptop screen and the room fell dark. "Nothing's wrong, Jay. I just wanted to kiss you." She wasn't sure what to say next. "I like that you're here in my room." Jay felt her arms envelop him and her tongue enter his mouth. Jay responded, and he reached down, groping Britney's juicy rack.

"Roll over onto your back, Britz."

Jay sucked on Britney's tits for an age. Her hand touched her pussy, and Jay pushed it away.

"Please let me make myself cum," she pleaded.

Jay continued licking and teasing Britney's nipples. "No." He headed south. "Put your hands behind your head, Britz," he directed.

Britney complied. She whimpered, totally at Jay's mercy.

Jay's fingers, tongue and mouth made her cum six times. Jay would've continued eating her out until sunrise, but Britney called time. She pushed his forehead out of her crotch. "Fuck, Jay, stop, stop, please fucking stop."

Jay looked up at her, his face coated in her juice. "Got a mop?" he joked.

"Get up here and kiss me," Britney replied. As Jay kissed her, she tasted herself. She gave Jay one of her t-shirts which he used to wipe his face, and she gave him a fresh bottle of water to drink. She was full of post-orgasmic bliss. "So unless I'm misunderstanding the situation, I believe you have some pornographic filth to show me?" she grinned.

"Yeah, but I need to pee first. Where's the bathroom?"

"Out the door, turn left, second door. Put your undies back on first. My roomie is probably still out there."

While Jay was gone, Britney tidied herself up a little. Her pussy lips were red and swollen, but it was totally worth it.

Jay triumphantly returned and lay back down on the mattress next to Britney. "I don't think your roommate even noticed me, she's totally consumed by her game. Anyway... let's watch the video?" he proposed.

Britney didn't know if she had any more orgasms left in her tonight, but she was determined to find out. She opened the laptop, pressed play, and the scene rolled on. She watched Flower floating in the pool and talking to her friend on the phone before the camera tilted up to capture Rio's sweaty, muscular torso as he cleaned the pool.

"A poolboy scene? Really? That's so corny. But fuck, I'm not about to complain. His body is unbelievable," whispered Britney.

"I know," Jay replied, agreeing with each of Britney's observations.

Britney watched as Flower scooted out of the pool and brought back some lemonade from the kitchen before accidentally-on-purpose spilling it on herself. She gasped as Rio flopped his cock out in front of Flower. "His dick always takes my breath away," she said. "It's so fucking beautiful."

"I know."

She turned away from the screen for a split second to look at Jay. "I have to ask, but... when he fucks you, how do you manage to come into work the next day? I mean, his dick is dangerously big."

Jay smiled. "I've got a lot of toys. Before I met Rio, I used to fuck myself with huge dildos imagining it was him, or some other dude endowed with a long fatty. I still can't believe how lucky I am to share a bed with him."

Britney had never taken a cock anywhere near as big as Rio's. "But... like... how can you even walk after?"

In order to fully answer her question, Jay paused the scene at the point where Flower was leading Rio into her living room by his erection.

"I can't take it all, you know. I doubt many people could. Vaginas stretch way more than anuses, but obviously I don't have a vagina. He's about 12 inches long, so yeah, he's got length, but he's also got girth. His cock is fat! I mean, fuck, just look at it." He pointed to the frozen screen where Flower's hand was wrapped around Rio's dick. It was too thick for Flower's fist. "The first time he fucked me, I couldn't get much of him inside, but these days I can get about seven inches in me. The feeling is hard to describe. It hurts, Britz, but it feels so fucking good at the same time. When I feel his hands on my hips, thrusting into me, I feel so submissive. He knows my limits, and he takes me right to the edge, but not beyond. The best way to describe it is to say he stretches me and pushes me, but he doesn't destroy me. And I don't know for sure, but I guess my anus is looser now than it was before I met him."

"I don't have much doubt about that," volleyed Britney. "Anyway, let's keep watching."

Britney pressed play and watched as Flower sucked Rio's cock and then accepted him into her wet cunt. Britney's fingers tickled her puffy snatch, and within seconds, she was moaning in bliss.

Jay wasn't sure what to watch -- Britney's pussy or the porn. "Fuck, Britz, that's so fucking hot."

"I fucking love your boyfriend's cock so much," Britney screamed, as she sprayed her bed.

On screen, the front door opened, and Britney heard Jay's voice. "Honey, I'm home!" The camera noticed Jay for the first time, comically appalled at the sight of the man he'd hired to clean his pool, fucking his 'wife'. Britney wasn't sure how to respond, but she couldn't help chuckling as she watched Jay hamming it up. She watched as Jay sat in a chair, jerking himself off as he watched his 'wife' get annihilated by Rio's massive cock. Britney froze the scene with Jay's hand on his dick.

"You got a really nice cock, Jay," she said.

"Thanks, Britz," he replied. "I wish it was a little bigger."

"It fills me up nice and good," she replied. She pressed play.

She watched as Rio wrecked Flower's fat ass. He nutted all over it as Jay continued masturbating. She watched as Flower demanded her 'husband' clean her ass up.

She watched Jay slurping up the poolboy's nut. "Did it taste good?" Britney asked. As soon as she asked the question, she knew how dumb it was.

"Look at the expression on my face, Britz. I'm eating Flower's ass and Rio's semen at the same time. I'm not surprised at what happens next."

Britney's eyes were fixed on the screen.

"This next part was completely unplanned," Jay explained, "and I don't know what came over me." Britney watched her co-librarian climb onto Flower's back, dick hard and ready to burst. She watched as Jay sank his cock into Flower's freshly-destroyed anus, and she heard him growl as he unloaded inside her. The whole event took about half a minute.

Britney came again. Her bedsheets were soaked. She closed her laptop, sneakily making sure she kept the webpage open. She wanted to watch it again, and again, and again. "It's your turn now, Jay. I want to make you cum."

Jay kissed her kips, forcing his tongue down her throat. "I want you to make me cum in your mouth."

Britney swallowed Jay's cock. "You taste so fucking good." She frantically bobbed up and down, stroking his wet shaft, hungry for his sperm.

It had been a hyper-charged evening for Jay, right from the moment he and Britney left work, and he knew he couldn't last long. He'd been erect for most of the evening, and his balls had been boiling for hours. "Fuck, Britz, I'm gonna nut..."

Her mouth flooded with a pent-up load of rich, sticky semen. She moaned as she swallowed. Not a single drop spilled from her lips.

"You like that?" she teased, kissing Jay on the cheek.

"Fucking loved it," he replied.

They talked for a while before slowly drifting off to sleep. The sound of videogames pulsed through Britney's bedroom door.

*

Jay arrived back home around lunch time on Saturday. Rio was wearing his reading glasses, typing away at his laptop. He heard the front door open and close. "Hey, Jay," he said.

"Hey, Rio. Wait a second, let me get changed."

Rio continued typing. Jay and his new wardrobe walked across toward him. "What you doing?" Jay asked.

"Speakin' my truth," Rio replied. "Or, at least, that's what I'm tryna do, but the words ain't comin' out right. By the way, did you have a good night last night?"

"Thanks for sharing the URL and password for the scene. We had an awesome night. I'll tell you all about it later." Jay turned his attention to Rio's task. "Can I read what you've written?" Rio swivelled the laptop screen in Jay's direction. He read what Rio had typed. It wasn't great. It read like a badly written legal statement, devoid of any emotion or drive. "I could help, if you want me to."

Rio was grateful.

"Send me what you've got so far," Jay said, "and I'll work on it this afternoon."

"You don't know how much I appreciate this, Jay."

Jay disappeared to concentrate.

*

Two hours later, Jay returned. "Here's what I've got so far, Rio. Read it and tell me what you think? I've tried to write it in your 'voice'... if that makes sense."

Rio put his reading glasses on, and Jay watched his eyes flicker from left to right as he absorbed the text. "I like that," he said.