Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 16

Story Info
Jay watches his performance, and Rio speaks his truth.
8.9k words
4.7
2.2k
3

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
173 Followers

Jay was back at the library on Thursday morning. Britney was already there when he arrived. She was sitting in the kitchen, drinking her morning coffee and eating a bagel. She waved at him.

"Hey, Jay!" Her mouth was full of smoked salmon, cream cheese, capers and dill. Her hair was tied back in pigtails, which Jay found adorable.

"Hey, Britz!" Jay replied. "How's your morning?"

"Good! For some reason, I feel extra-happy today," she said. "Don't ask me to explain why, I don't have an answer, I just do." She sipped her coffee.

Jay walked over and hugged her. "I know those days. There's no reason why, but sometimes you just bounce out of bed feeling on top of the world."

"Couldn't have said it better," Britney grinned. "I plan to enjoy the feeling while it lasts."

They began work. Around 11 o'clock, Jay approached her. "You busy at lunch today, Britz?"

"Got no plans," she replied. She leaned in close, running a hand through one of her ponytails. "Why? What have you got in mind? What do you want to do?" she whispered, so close that nobody else could possibly overhear. "I'm up for anything. Let's get seriously fucking filthy today."

Jay extricated himself from her advances. "No... wait... it's not that... I need to tell you something." That wasn't the response she expected.

"Oh... OK." So it was just going to be a regular lunch break where they ate and talked while remaining fully clothed. She pouted in disappointment.

At midday, they left the library and visited a nearby café. They each purchased a pre-made salad sandwich which they ate on a bench in a park. The day was beautifully sunny, and birds sang as they flittered through the trees.

"So," Britney ventured, "you said you wanted to talk. You said you needed to tell me something." She was worried Jay was about to deliver bad news, like he was gonna say he'd accepted a job in New Zealand and that she'd never see him again. "What is it?"

Jay was a little nervous. "You're not gonna believe me even when I tell you."

"Don't tell me you're pregnant?" she joked.

Jay took a breath. "It's almost as unbelievable as that. You're the first person I'm telling, but... I did porn."

Britney nearly choked on a bite of her sandwich. Her eyes widened. "What the fuck did you just say?"

"You heard me right," Jay replied.

She knew Jay was sleeping with a pornstar, but Jay was right: she couldn't believe it. She loved his cock, but she knew it was regular size -- it wasn't even close to being big enough for porn. But as she looked at him, waiting to see a goofy smile on his face that never arrived, she realised he was telling the truth. "You're telling me you shot a porn scene? When?"

"Last Saturday."

"I'm assuming it was with Rio?" she asked, and Jay nodded in response. She desperately wanted the story. Her first thought was that Rio had made his male-on-male debut with his partner. She grabbed his shoulders, nearly dropping her sandwich. "Tell me tell me tell me!"

Jay took another deep breath. "Rio got asked to do a cuck scene. To cut to the chase, the scenario was he'd fuck someone, nut on her ass, and some beta -- in this scene, her 'husband' -- would eat his load off her butt while she humiliated him."

Britney was impatient. "Yeah, Jay, I'm familiar with how those scenes work."

"OK, so let me tell you how it came about," Jay said. "Rio was feeling a little uncomfortable about the idea, and if I'm reading between the lines correctly, he wanted to say no, but he was worried what it might mean for his career if he did. I could tell he was nervous. He was worried that if he was in a scene where a guy ate his cum, people might think he wasn't completely straight, or something."

Britney was about to interrupt, but Jay continued.

"Yeah, Britz, I know exactly what you're gonna say. So I think I kind of talked him into it, saying it'd be a sign of personal growth that would create career growth, or some bullshit. And I suggested that at the end of the scene, he imagines that I'm the dude eating his load. I mean, I do it all the time, and not once has he ever complained about it. I suggested this because I thought it might make it psychologically easier for him to commit to the scene. I wasn't suggesting I actually *be* in the scene, but as we talked more, I guess I kind of volunteered, though I didn't ever expect it'd actually happen. Anyway, Rio called the producer ahead of the shoot and said 'I know someone who'd be perfect for that role,' and the producer trusted him. So I showed up on set."

Britney's jaw fell open.

"It's 100% true, Britz, and you'll be able to see it for yourself soon. I'm pretty sure it's gonna get released soon."

Britney had so many questions. "So... who else was in the scene? Like, who was the chick?"

"You know a pornstar called Flower?"

This time, Britney's jaw nearly hit the ground. "Oh my god no fucking way. Her ass is a fucking masterpiece. She's so fucking hot. I'd love to bury my tongue in her crotch one day and make her drench my face. I'd totally go gay for her. Are you telling me you met her?"

"Not only did I meet her, Britz, but... I ate Rio's nut out of her ass."

Britney was nearly speechless. "How was it?" she squeaked.

Jay assumed Britney was referring to Flower's ass, and not Rio's load. "Her ass is... well... you've already described it. It's fat, it's juicy and it's perfect. I couldn't get enough of it."

Britney looked anxious and flustered. She wanted to feel Jay's tongue up her ass so bad, but they were in a public park. She lightly ran her hands across the outside of her dress. She desperately wanted to touch herself. "I... I think I need to... fuck, this is so fucking hot... ohh, fuck."

"I haven't told you the rest, Britz."

She waited, eyes heavy, barely even breathing.

"I honestly don't know what came over me," Jay continued, "but after I ate Rio's load out of Flower's crack, I climbed on her back and fucked her. I only lasted a few seconds, but oh my fucking god, I could've happily died with my cock buried in her asshole. She was loose, because she'd just had Rio inside her, but it felt fucking amazing. I creampied her, and I'm pretty sure this is all gonna be in the scene."

The park was a lively place this Thursday afternoon, but Britney couldn't help herself. She looked around furtively before jamming her fingers under her skirt. Jay knew exactly what she was doing. She felt so horny she didn't care who saw her. She tried not to moan too loudly, but it was difficult to stifle them. Jay watched as her eyes rolled back. She licked her fingers clean, and they walked back to the library.

The rest of the afternoon was regular work, but Britney's cheeks were still flushed. She kept glancing across at Jay, desperately wanting to feel his cock inside her, she knew it couldn't happen today. She disappeared to the bathroom mid-afternoon and jammed two fingers up her ass. And with her other hand, she mashed her clit and silently squirted all over the cubicle door.

*

Later that day, Jay arrived home from work. He dropped his backpack and changed clothes.

"You hungry, Jay?" Rio inquired. "I feel like going out to a bar. The Raiders are playing out of town tonight, maybe we could go watch."

Jay was tired, but the thought of watching football at a bar with Rio immediately perked him up. "Sounds awesome! I could use a few beers, too!" He disappeared again, this time throwing his Raiders football jersey over his shoulders. "I'm ready, bro."

Rio grabbed his cap and they were out the door. They found a sports bar that was showing the game. Perched on stools near the big screen, Rio ordered some buffalo wings, while Jay chowed down on some spicy plant-based nuggets. Cold beers arrived, and they clinked glasses.

The waitress thought she recognised the well-built guy in the cap. She'd seen him somewhere before, but she couldn't quite remember the specifics. Was he a movie star? She wasn't sure.

The screen was currently occupied by talking heads rattling through football statistics. They were occasionally interrupted by images of the teams in their change rooms, preparing for battle, and interviews with the coaching staff discussing tactics.

They sat at the bar, their food and beers on the counter in front of them.

"Hey, Rio," said Jay. "I told Britney today."

Rio had a mouthful of wing. "Told her what?" But as soon as he'd asked the question, he knew exactly what Jay was referring to.

"I told her about last weekend, and what... we... did."

"Cool, bruh." It didn't personally matter to Rio what Britney thought, but he knew it mattered to Jay. "How'd she take it?"

"We were at lunch, in the middle of a park, sitting on a bench when I told her, and... she got herself off."

Rio's raised eyebrows registered his surprise. "In public? In broad daylight?"

"Yeah, dude. I described the scene, and she started fapping, right there on the bench."

"Fuck, I've done some crazy shit in my life, Jay," Rio admitted, "but that's too far even for me."

Jay looked down at Rio's crotch, imagining him trying to rub a sneaky one out in public with a cock that big. "She's a fucking freak, Rio. I wonder if she might be hypersexual. I mean, the number of times she's blown me at work, the number of times I've fucked her... she knows I'm with you and I'll never be with her, but she constantly wants to fuck me. And when I told her I ate your cum out of Flower's juicy ass, it sent her over the edge. I honestly don't think she cared who noticed. I don't think she cared if people were watching her. If cops had shown up to arrest her, she might've blown them. It was like she was in her own sexual world, where nothing mattered except getting her nut."

Rio wondered whether he should talk to Britney about a career in porn, but fuck, that conversation could wait -- the game was about to start. Rio ordered more wings and more beer.

The Raiders were playing the Seahawks tonight, and they were seven points up at half time. Rio climbed down off his barstool and headed to the bathroom to take a piss. Jay sipped his beer in silence, checking his socials.

Rio returned and sat back down. It was still half time. "Hey, bruh. Need to tell you something. Took a piss just now, and the dude standing next to me was starin' at my dick the whole time."

Jay took a slug of beer at the worst possible time. He coughed, drenching his Raiders jersey in a fine spray of amber. "And you're telling me this like it's never happened before?"

Rio was confused. "Why would someone be staring at my cock while I'm takin' a piss?"

"If I had a cock the size of yours," replied Jay, "and dudes weren't staring at it out of sheer fucking jealousy, I'd be wondering what was wrong with *them*. Your moneymaker is immense, and like, surely you know that? Just because a guy looks at your cock doesn't necessarily mean they want to touch it or suck it, maybe they're just jealously admiring your gift."

Rio stroked his chin. "You think?"

Once again, Jay was stunned at how fucking clueless Rio was. "Every man on earth wishes he had a bigger dick. Well, every man on earth except yourself. Yours literally couldn't be any bigger. But penis envy is a thing for most guys. I guess you've never been afflicted with this particular concern, but maybe google it some time."

Their focus returned to the game. The third quarter started, and Jay ordered one more beer. This would be his last for the evening. He didn't want to get drunk because he knew he had work tomorrow. By full time, the Raiders had prevailed in a 14 point victory. They high-fived, fist pumped, and drained the rest of their beers. Rio paid the check and they left.

Jay turned the key in the front door. "Gonna take a quick shower, Rio, I got work tomorrow..."

"Got something to show you first," Rio interrupted.

"I've already seen it, and by the sound of it, so did some guy in the bathroom. By the way, bruh, we need to talk about that."

"I'm not talking about my dick, Jay. I'm talking about the scene we did. They sent me a link. I've got access to the rough edit. Wanna watch it with me?"

Butterflies danced around in Jay's tummy. Even though he knew the day was approaching when the world would know he'd played a cameo role in a porn scene, he still felt a little nervous. "Sure." He was about to watch himself onscreen for the first time ever.

They moved to the bedroom, and Rio turned his laptop on. They lay face down on the bed, with the laptop screen positioned between them.

"How you feeling, Jay?"

The computer was still booting and whirring. "I'm not sure, dude. I'm genuinely not sure how I feel right now. Normally, when you show me a scene you've shot that's soon to be released, I get horny, because I love watching you fuck. But this time, it's... different."

Rio opened his email and found the link. "Ready?"

"Guess so."

Rio hovered his mouse pointer over the link. The page loaded, and he clicked play.

Jay watched the screen as the camera drank in the poolboy's sweaty, sun-kissed frame. The poolboy pretended to work while Flower lounged on a float, talking to a friend on the phone. He saw closeups of Flower's face and mouth. He saw her eyes glancing across to the poolboy, ogling his inked torso. He watched as she paddled her float towards the pool stairs, and the camera zoomed in on her plump, cellulite-puckered cheeks as she climbed out of the pool. He watched her offer the poolboy a cool drink before disappearing into the house. He watched her return with two tall glasses of sugarsweet homemade lemonade. He watched as the poolboy's resentment at being demeaned rose, and he flopped his meat out as if to prove her wrong. The camera caught a closeup of her face as she gasped at his size, before tilting down to capture Flower's sticky lemonade hand massaging the poolboy's erection. She stroked it some more before leading him into the house by his shaft.

If this was a regular Rio scene, Jay would've been hard as a rock by now.

The action moved indoors. Flower sucked the poolboy's dick to full size before she impaled her wet cunt on him.

And then, the front door opened. Jay watched as he, Flower's 'husband', innocently wandered onto the set and into the scene. Her 'husband' was presumably expecting to find a slice of serene, peaceful suburbia, having arrived home from a business trip one day earlier than planned. He thought his 'wife' might've been pleasantly surprised that he'd arrived home early, but imagine his own surprise as he walked in the door to find his 'wife' lying naked and supine on the couch, with the poolboy's fat dick buried in her.

As they lay on their bed watching the scene unfold, Rio glanced across at Jay. He wanted to register his reaction as he watched his first ever performance, hoping he'd be OK with how it turned out. He watched as the camera stole a closeup of Jay's mock-surprised face. Rio laughed with glee as Jay's briefcase fell open, his precious documents comically scattering across the living room floor. He laughed even harder as Flower squirted, her spray raining down onto her husband's unprocessed invoices. He thought Jay's impromptu reactions provided the perfect comedy counterpoint.

Onscreen, Jay sat in a chair jacking off while his 'wife' got hammered in front of him. The camera focused on the poolboy's massive cock buried deep in her wet snatch. She sprayed the room again before the poolboy took her juicy ass. The camera zoomed in for a tight anal closeup.

As Jay lay on the mattress next to Rio, watching the rough edit roll before his eyes, he remembered that he'd only just met Flower moments beforehand. He remembered the selfie he took with her and uploaded to his socials just before the cameras rolled.

"You OK with what you're seeing so far, Jay?" Rio asked.

"Yeah," Jay replied. "I think so."

Flower's verbal assault on her 'husband' was relentless, right up to the point where she commanded the fat-dicked poolboy to saturate her ass. He complied, and the camera captured closeups of her gaping hole and the poolboy's thick nut.

The scene rolled on. Jay watched himself crawl across to the couch where Flower lay, anally exhausted. He knew what he had to do. In that moment, he wasn't sure what he wanted to eat more -- Rio's cum, or Flower's butt -- but as he watched the scene, he remembered thinking to himself 'I don't have to choose. I get to eat both.'

Jay watched the laptop screen as the camera took closeup shots of him slurping Rio's hot sperm off Flower's ass. The camerawork was blurry and slightly off-kilter as Jay crawled up his wife's back.

The camera guy might've missed the cue, but the sound guy didn't.

"Can I fuck you?" whispered Jay.

Flower's response was like fire. "Have you learned you lesson from the poolboy, you limp-dicked cuck?"

Jay remembered this moment: it felt like his brain was about to explode. He forgot about the cameras, the sound equipment, everything. All he wanted was to sink his cock into Flower's asshole. The boom mike picked up his whisper. "Uhh... yeah, whatever."

He remembered feeling like he was gonna nut even before he got inside her.

He watched as Flower threw him off her back after he nutted like he was a ragdoll.

The camera panned from Flower's ass up to her furious face, then across to Jay's naked and embarrassed frame, crumpled on the floor. Its final journey was across to a random piece of furniture before slowly losing focus. The scene faded to black and ended.

Rio closed the lid of his laptop. "How are you feeling?"

Jay took a breath before responding. "I was worried they'd make me look like a total jackass in editing, but... they didn't. Besides, it was totally worth it to eat your load off Flower's ass. That was one of the hottest things I've ever done in my life," he admitted. "I was so horny in that moment that if I'd even just accidentally touched my dick, I would've cum."

"Do you want me to say anything to the editors?"

"There's no need. I mean, people I know are eventually gonna see it or hear about it and they'll have questions, but I'm comfortable with everything."

Rio smiled. "And your bitch Britney is gonna rub herself a new one when she watches it."

"Yeah, probably," Jay laughed. "I just hope she watches it at home, and not in a park. Can you find out when it's gonna be released so I can give her a heads-up?"

Rio nodded. "Yeah, no sweat." He powered down his laptop, donned his reading glasses, and opened his thesaurus.

Jay was bemused. "Are you reading that thesaurus like it's a fucking novel?"

Rio looked across the top of his sexy frames. "I'm enjoying it."

"Whatever floats your boat," shrugged Jay.

"I'm also entertained by it, and I'm revelling in it."

"Shut the fuck up with your stupid fucking synonyms," laughed Jay, heading towards the shower. "I got work tomorrow."

*

TGIF. Jay's job wasn't exhausting by any means, but he was still looking forward to the weekend.

He showed up at the library just before nine, coffee in hand. Four or five colleagues were milling around. Britney was sipping her own morning brew when Jay quietly approached her. "I saw it, Britz," he whispered.

Britney didn't grasp Jay's need for discretion. "What did you see?" she blurted.

Heads turned, waiting for Jay's answer. Imagine if he told the truth -- 'I saw that porn scene I'm in.' He needed to think on his feet. "Err... I watched that movie. You know, the one you recommended."

Britney still wasn't with the program. "What movie, Jay? You've totally lost me. When did we talk about movies?"

Jay was tapdancing now. "The... movie... you know, the one... the one you liked, the one you told me about, with that actor guy in it."

Britney forced a nervous laugh. This had to be a weird Friday morning joke she'd never encountered before. "Oh, right. Yeah, *that* movie." She didn't get it.

flatiron2
flatiron2
173 Followers