Riri Reviews an Erotic Massage

Story Info
A professional massage, and then some.
1.2k words
4
4.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The events in this story are true as I experienced them, but names and details have been changed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

★★★★★ Best Massage in the Area!

I found this studio online, and was frankly a bit skeptical at first since it seemed too good to be true. I couldn't imagine someone offering a professional, full body, deep tissue massage with "happy ending", for free, with no catch. After I started speaking with the owner, John, he instantly made me feel comfortable in my decision to move forward with booking. He was very patient and considerate throughout the process and was willing to work with me and what I wanted from the experience. Additionally, I was pleased to find that he was even more handsome than the photos on the original listing let on. I couldn't help but notice his cascade of earrings, thick silver rings, and dark chest hair peeking out of the V of his shirt, which added a sexiness and edge to his otherwise gentle demeanor and sweet, infectious smile.

Before the session, he sat me down, talked me through the details of the massage, and asked me about any problem areas. He also acquired my verbal consent to touch various parts of my body. This part was the first point which I remember becoming sexually aroused, as it resembled a conversation you'd have prior to a traditional massage, yet had the trappings of a formal kink scene and invoked mental images of being oiled up and stroked between my legs. In a true professional manner he set up relaxing lighting and music then left me alone to undress and slide under the sheet of the massage table. When he returned he made sure I was comfortable and felt cared for, so I felt very safe. He began the massage over the sheet and then began work on my exposed back. Per my request he then focused on my head, at one point grabbing fistfuls of my hair and gently lifting to relieve pressure on my neck. This sent a tingling sensation down my body as I imagined grabbing his hand and forcing him to pull harder. Back in reality, however, I could truly appreciate his experience and technique during the conventional massage-- there were moments I felt him press against me so carefully and strategically that my immense built up tension in my muscles was released in a flood of endorphins akin to orgasm.

After each part of my backside was individually exposed and touched, with consent he pulled back the sheet entirely so I laid completely nude on the table, legs comfortably spread shoulder width apart. This part definitely caused me to shake in excitement and anticipation. Because of my being exposed to the air, I could finally feel just how wet I had become during the course of the massage. And in the moment of silence and stillness after dropping the sheet, I could feel his eyes on me from behind and could tell that he noticed it too. He continued to massage my legs and ass, inching closer to my pussy and grazing the edges of my vulva. I'm quite an inpatient person when aroused, but John did a great job of balancing the tease and giving me what my body wanted (which at that time was a finger or two inside me).

A few minutes later he asked that I turn over onto my back. He was again very considerate and offered to cover me in the sheet, which I declined. I instead opted to lay naked and exposed while he stood beside me at my hip. This was when I became aware of my body once again, and became acutely aware that this was the first time he laid his eyes on my entire body and face in plain view. This self awareness overtook me for a moment as I imagined his eyes darting between my body piercings, stretch marks, tattoos, pubic hair, birthmarks, and every other thing that makes my body my body. But any insecurity was fleeting, since John immediately put his hands back onto me and sent me back into a place of bliss and pleasure.

This time he fully and deeply penetrated me with his fingers on one hand and tenderly rubbed my clit with the other, which I desperately craved at that point in the session. Having only received explicit consent to touch his hands and arms, there were several instances I mentally struggled to contain my knee-jerk reaction to grab his cock or pull him in for a kiss. He continued to please me and responded very well to both verbal and physical feedback, listening carefully to my body's cues as to what it wanted. Eventually he brought me to orgasm, at which point I had become somewhat feral and largely nonverbal. He let me sit in that feeling for a few minutes and continued to gently massage my body while I rode out the high. At some point in the experience I felt a soft kiss on my forehead which caused me to let out a small gasp under my breath.

Over time I "came to", focused my eyes, and sat up on the table. He stood beside me and allowed me to lightly caress his arms and chest while he did the same to me. I didn't expect this type of aftercare when I originally booked the session, but it was greatly appreciated in the moment. Over time I forced myself to get up and begin the process of getting dressed to leave (which he also offered to leave the room for, which I found endearing), but after experiencing the sensuality and intimacy of the massage I felt a magnetic attraction to him and didn't want him to leg go of me. In other scenarios, my excitement would often come from giving and receiving pleasure in a reciprocal exchange of each other's bodies, which was exactly incongruent with this scene. I did ultimately get dressed as I fought thoughts of him tenderly caressing my hair, ripping my dress back off, and bending me over the table to take me.

None of that occurred. Instead I gave him a gentle hug in appreciation. I carefully pushed the boundaries of the arrangement as I stroked the back of his neck, his chest, then kissed his cheek. I paused and hovered in front of his face to allow him to decide where to take it from there. To my surprise and satisfaction he kissed me back, which led to a sensual trade of kisses and heavy breathing for a few moments before we had to force each other to separate. At that point I was dripping wet again underneath my dress and holding back a constant moan, but John remained composed and walked me to my car. He kissed me again, and I left. As a disclaimer for this review-- my insatiability and attraction to him may have caused me to overstep with John, so I'd recommend speaking with him about your own aftercare needs and letting your particular chemistry with him guide you.

Overall, it was a phenomenal massage and perfect way to carry out the fantasy of crossing a line in a professional-client relationship. Writing this review allowed me to relive the experience and fantasize about other ways I want to be pleasured. Five stars, I will be booking with him again.