Risa Ch. 01

Story Info
Fucking Risa and her friend at her house.
6.4k words
4.44
17.2k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkun
jkun
133 Followers

This is a continuation of the story with Risa later in the night after we had been in an amazing orgy with four other sexy ladies the previous day and night.

If you want to get to know Risa better you might want to start at the beginning with the first time we met in M chan "Chapter 6-Later in the night!" and "The Ladies Ch. 01-08".

*****

"Moshi, Moshi!" I said in Japanese as I rolled over in bed to answer my ringing cellphone.

"Are you up yet? Or are you still worn out from last night?" Risa's sexy voice purred through my phone. "Dinner will be ready in about forty-five minutes, so I hope you're hungry. I'm cooking homemade ton katsu (breaded pork cutlet) for us with some other dishes. Can you be here in that time?"

"I'm up now. I'll jump in the shower quickly and grab some things and be at your place real soon." I replied as I came fully awake.

"The kitchen door is unlocked, just come in that way. I'll try to have everything set up by the time you get here." Risa laughed as she hung up.

I threw the blanket off my naked body and rolled out of the bed onto my knees. My Japanese bed is only a little bit off the floor, futon style. I managed to get to my feet, looking down at my cock to see if there was any damage from all the abuse I had put it through the previous night. It did look a little swollen, but otherwise it seemed to be in okay shape. Thinking of what I had done with Risa and the other four sexy ladies the night before seemed as if I was dreaming, but the way my body felt I knew I wasn't. Thinking about everything also made my cock jump a little bit.

I went down the hall and jumped in the shower, quickly washing my body paying special attention to my cock, balls, and ass. I rinsed off, got out and dried off, when back to my room to pull on a pair of jogging pants and a sweater. I went and grabbed a vibrator butt plug, a big vibrator dildo with a suction cup bottom, an eye mask, a small egg vibrator, some lube, and a few other toys throwing everything into a small bag. I picked up my phone and headed downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a few beers out of the fridge. Then I went and got my GoPro out of my bike bag, checking to see that the battery and memory stick were both ready to film. I headed out the front door of my place and turned to walk over to Risa's place which was only about ten minutes away.

I walked in pass her car, under the carport, by the side of her house where the kitchen door was located. Most kitchens and bathtub rooms in Japanese houses are located on the northside of the homes.

Opening the door, I was surprised at the delicious smells coming from the kitchen. Risa was in the living room/dining room area putting dishes on a low table.

"Everything is ready. Just have a seat here, and we'll eat." Risa instructed me as she went to the fridge and grabbed a big bottle of cold beer out of it, returning with the bottle and two glasses, sitting down across from me.

"Beer okay?" she inquired.

"Perfect." I replied as she filled my glass, then passing the bottle to me so I could do the same for her in the Japanese style.

"Kanpai." We said as we touched glasses, then drinking down the contents to start our night together.

After refilling our glasses, we started digging into the banquet Risa had laid out for us.

"This is amazing Risa, I hope you didn't go through too much trouble." I complimented her. "It's delicious."

"No trouble. I usually do this every day for my family, my husband, I mean, now that my girls are grown and on their own." Risa replied.

I should take a minute to tell you a little about Risa. Tonight, she was wearing a sweater and loose skirt that came down to just above her knees. I could also see that she was wearing a pair of black fishnet panty hose. Risa, as mentioned in other stories is an older Japanese housewife in a marriage that isn't satisfying her sexually. On first meeting Risa, I guessed her to be about 42yrs old but later found out that she was actually 46yrs old. She had two daughters straight out of high school and has been married to the same man ever since. She has round soft B cup tits, curvy hips, and a beautiful round sexy ass. She is of average height and weight for a Japanese woman of her age. She has a little body fat but is in great shape for her age. She swims, dances, and works out a couple of times a week with all the free time she has being a housewife. Her face is round with short wavy brown hair that exposes her neck very nicely.

She explained to me that she was more or less forced into an arranged marriage just after finishing high school, to the son of her mother's friend/classmate. She told me that she didn't want to disappoint her parents and that her mother put a lot of pressure on her to get married and start having children right away. She had her first daughter almost immediately and her second daughter less than a year after her first. Her mother kept telling her that she would come to love her husband over time. Her husband was one of those typical Japanese men that thinks it's more important to work all their lives away, to make money for their families. Risa also told me that from the start, their sex lives weren't that good. She said she never really realized how bad it was until she joined the ballet class and started hanging out with the other ladies. She likes her life, her daughters and grandchildren, even her husband in a roommate kind of way. She is frustrated in her sex life because she's learning about what she has been missing all these years. She said that she never understood that sex could feel so great, she always thought of sex as something to do to make kids and please her husband, she didn't even factor in pleasure for herself. She confessed that she had never had an orgasm, and never had her pussy licked or sucked on. That all changed after hearing what the women of our sex group were saying about their sex lives and what we did last night with the other ladies from her ballet group. She confided that she never really fell in love with her husband, but didn't know what to do because she didn't want to cause trouble with her family.

"So, Risa chan, no guilt about everything you tried last night?" I inquired.

"None at all. If I was worried about what we did last night, I don't think I would be sitting here with you now eating dinner in my own home. In fact, I'm even more curious as to what else is out there for me to try." Risa replied quickly. "I'm actually very wet thinking about you fucking me again after we finish eating, that's if you're up for it."

"I'm 100 percent up for it. My cock is even semi hard thinking about it." I told her. "I'm curious. What pushed you over the edge? What made you give in and have sex with other people?" I asked her.

"It's been building for a while. Spending time with the other ladies and listening to all their sex stories and what they were doing especially Miki and M chan, would make me so horny and even more frustrated with my husband. I know Honoka and Yumi were also turned on after our gatherings, but not what they were doing to satisfy their desires. When M chan suggested that we invite you to one of our dinners, everyone got so excited. She had told us stories about how you both had fucked and what you use to do to her." Risa informed me.

"After dinner the other night, Honoka was very horny, so we headed downtown to see if she could find a guy to have sex with. She got a room at a love hotel close to the station because she wasn't going to be going home if she found a guy. We then went to a small drinking bar close to the station, known to have lots of foreigners drop by and started drinking, helping Hono check out possible guys. Then Miki sent that first picture of M chan with your big cock in front of her mouth on the train, Hono almost cried, she wanted to find you guys and share your cock. We never did have any luck finding a guy, and we were drinking quite a bit, when you guys starting sending us the video clips and sex pictures, Yumi suggested that we grab more liquor and head back to Hono's room and watch the videos and get you guys to send more." Risa continued. "As soon as we got in the room, and another video clip showed up, Honoka jumped on the bed and started playing with her tits. That's when Yumi opened Hono's blouse and got her tits out, Hono started sucking on one nipple, while Yumi pulled on her other one. Then Yumi slipped her hand under Hono's skirt and played with her pussy. That's the picture I took and sent you guys."

Honoka jumped off the bed and stripped before heading to the shower. Yumi turned on the TV and picked a porno to start watching, then we heard Honoka moaning and groaning so loud from the shower that we had to check it out. She was sitting on the shower floor with the water pounding down on her, with two fingers buried in her pussy and her other hand pulling on her hard, pointy nipples."

"Risa, this is making my cock hard. Keep going." I told her as I got to my knees and refilled her glass, also giving her a view of my hardening cock pushing out my pants.

"We got Hono out of the shower and onto the bed, that's when Yumi got between Hono's legs and just started licking her wet pussy and told me to suck on Hono's hard nipples. I didn't feel any guilt at all about sucking on Hono's nipples and just decided then and there to go with it and enjoy whatever we did together that night. We got some dildos out of the vending machine in the room, and had a lot of fun fucking each other's pussies and sucking and licking each other. The first time one of the girls put her tongue in my pussy, licking slowly up over my clit, I came so hard, it kind of shocked me. Then that last video that Miki sent us of you fucking M's ass and all of you cumming all over each other just made up Hono's mind that she was going to have you do that to her as well. And that's how this all got started a few days ago." Risa finished up her story.

"I was very surprised when I got the email from M chan about being the first to fuck Honoka's ass. Then when we met up, M chan and Miki explained what we were going to be doing and I got very excited. It was the most amazing night I have ever had with all the sex and things we did." I informed her. "Hearing how you, Yumi, and Honoka made out the other night after we separated at the restaurant has made my cock hard." I told her as I reached inside my pants to readjust my hard cock into a better and more comfortable position.

We were still sitting on opposite sides of the low table talking and drinking, but seemed to be finished with the food. I know we were both turned on talking about the sex we had been having for the past few days and that we were going to be fucking real soon.

"I really would like to see you big, hard cock." Risa purred as she started crawling around the table to get her hands on my pants.

"Let's clean off this table first before we get started." I replied as I moved back out of her reach making her wait, building her excitement. I grabbed as many of the empty dishes as I could carry and headed into the kitchen while my hard cock pushed the front of my pants straight out like a tent pole. Risa rushed up behind me with the leftover food that she had put on one plate covering it before putting it in the refrigerator, grabbing a couple more bottles of beer. She turned and headed back into the living room swinging that sexy round ass as she walked ahead of me. I rushed to catch up so I could give that ass a slap, closing the sliding glass door to the kitchen as I passed through it.

The table was now cleaned off except the two beer glasses and wiped clean. The two bottles of beer were put on the floor next to the leg of the table.

"Can I have your penis now?" Risa asked almost begging.

"Sure you can and it's a cock, Risa baby. I'll let you take control of what we do first, and only ask if you think I won't be up for something, but to be honest, I'm willing to try anything as long as it doesn't involve too much pain." I told her as I reached for one of the bottles to refill our glasses again.

I was on my knees, reaching to fill our glasses with beer, which gave Risa a full view of the hard cock in my pants, but more importantly, it gave her access to my cock if she wanted to have it. As I topped up Risa's glass, she was crawling around the table coming to my side. She slowly reached for the waistband of my sweatpants and pulled them down to my knees letting my hard cock pop out right in front of her face.

"God! You're so big and thick compared to my husband. I love the size and shape of your cock." Risa purred as she slowly stuck out her tongue and started licking around the head of my cock, taking all pre-cum that was leaking out of me. "I think it is cool how you shave the hair off and how smooth your balls are."

Risa straightened up, cupping my balls in her hand rolling them around gently, then she leaned forward searching for my mouth so that we could start kissing. I reached my hands up taking her cute round face in them, before sliding my tongue into her eager mouth to start kissing and playing our tongues around in each other's mouths. I dropped my left hand down to cup her small right tit in my hand, gently squeezing and rubbing it until I felt her hard nipple pressing into the palm of my hand. I took her hard, pointy, nipple in my fingers and started pulling on it making Risa moan into my mouth.

I stood, breaking our kissing but not Risa's grip on my cock. I pulled my sweater over my head and kicked my pants off my feet getting myself naked. I reached down and grabbed Risa's sweater pulling it up over her head freeing her naked tits. I then reached down and gently lifted Risa, turning her so that I could get her to sit on the edge of the low table we had been eating on. These Japanese dining tables in the living rooms tend to be very strong and have thick legs so they can hold a lot of weight.

After I got her sitting on the edge of the table I stood straight up so that my hard cock was back in front of her waiting mouth. She eagerly grabbed the shaft of my cock again and started licking around the head again with her warm tongue, while stroking up and down my shaft with her hands. I took her bobbing head in my hands, letting her control the speed and depth of her playing with my cock. When she had me to my full hardest, I pushed her back onto the table, reaching down to grab her skirt and pulled it off of her lower body exposing her sexy fishnet pantyhose without any panties underneath. I gently spread her legs wide apartment so I could have access and a great view of her wet pussy. I reached for the crotch of her fishnet pantyhose, taking it in both my hands, then I ripped them apart giving me clear passage to her pussy and ass. Without waiting I took my hard cock in my hand, rolled a condom on it and placed it at the entrance to her opening, and drove inside her until I was buried completely. I always used condoms except with my wife. I wanted Risa to feel my condom with all the bumps and ridges but I would have loved to fill her pussy with my hot, sticky cum, but knew that we couldn't do that because of the possibility of pregnancy and STDs.

"AHHHHHH! FUCK! So big...You fill me up completely." Risa moaned loudly.

I stayed buried inside her wet hole for a long time, while I reached up her chest to pull and twist her hard, pointy nipples between my fingers, before bending over to suck from one hard nipple to the other and back again. When she started moving her ass to make my cock move around inside her pussy, I pulled out of her completely, moving down to get my mouth on her pussy and clit.

"Your pussy is so delicious, Risa. I'm going to make you cum by eating your pussy for a while, just lay back and enjoy it, Sexy." I told her as I slid my tongue deep inside her pussy slowly moving it from left to right. I then started using my thumb to rub around the edges of her asshole, but not entering her. As more and more of Risa's juices started flowing into my mouth, I slipped my tongue back out and moved up to lick and play with her Urethral opening, but not touching her clit. I also turned my hand palm down and slipped two of my middle fingers deep inside her pussy to play around her Cervix opening, slowly withdrawing and inserting my fingers again and again coating them in her warm, slick pussy juices.

"God, this feels so good. I'm getting so wet." Risa moaned as more of her pussy juices coated my fingers and started to slide slowly down over her asshole as I inserted into her over and over.

When I had my thumb rubbing her asshole coated with enough slippery juice, I slowly pushed it into her ass, then I moved up to suck and lick on her clit, moving my thumb in her ass up and down at the same time.

"I'M CUMMING...SO GOOD...AHHHHH...DON'T STOPPPP...OH GOD!" Risa groaned and started bouncing her ass up off the table forcing my thumb and mouth to move around her pleasure spots more and harder.

Just when I thought she was at the peak of her orgasm, I yanked my thumb out of her asshole and released my mouth from her pussy. Quickly straightening up on my knees, so that I could lean forward and drive my hard cock back inside her pussy hard and deep, pulling back out quickly to repeat my driving into her again. I continued to slam into her hard and fast until her ass was completely off the table and her mouth was wide open with her groaning about how hard she was coming. I kept this pounding up for about one minute, then I pulled out of her pussy very fast and jumped up over her legs and chest, grabbing her hair in my hands to drive my wet condom covered cock into her mouth.

I leaned over her head and face so I could get my elbows on the table and get up on my knees, in a position that let me fuck my cock down into Risa's open mouth. I didn't force myself into her throat, but when I felt Risa reach up, pull the condom off, and grab my ass cheeks in both her small hands pulling me down into her mouth more, I gave her the space to pull herself up, taking as much of my cock into her mouth and throat that she felt comfortable with.

As I felt my balls start to tighten and my orgasm building in my toes and legs, I popped my hard cock out of Risa's mouth and crawled over her head, standing up off the table, leaving her panting very hard, still lying on her back on the table.

I grabbed my glass of beer from the floor and downed the contents, bending down to retrieve Risa's beer so I could pass it to her. I had to reach out and take her hand to help her up into a sitting position so she could drink her beer. My cock was shining from all the saliva from Risa's mouth coating it, and it was standing straight out from my body.

Risa gulped down her beer, before holding out her glass, "More, please!" She said as I took her glass and got another of the bottles open to refill both our glasses which we downed almost immediately. I refilled both our glasses for another drink before we got started again.

"What do you want to do next?" I asked as I waved my hard cock back and forth in front of Risa's face. I took her empty beer glass out of her hands and bent down to put them under the edge of the table.

"69! I want to get on top of you, then I might be able to swallow your cock fully down my throat." She replied almost immediately.

"On the table or the floor?" I asked.

"Table. Put your head here and your feet this way." Risa pointed towards the glass sliding door to the kitchen, indicating where she wanted me to put my feet.

I walked around the table, sitting on the edge, then lying back so the backs of my knees where at the end of the table. Risa then crawled on the table and swung her leg over me, so her pussy was right above my face.

"Eat me good, please." Risa instructed as I felt her wet lips take the tip of my hard cock, then her warm mouth as she slowly swallowed more and more of my cock into her wet mouth. She reached her hands and arms over my legs so she could take my balls in her hands as she started sliding up off my cock.

jkun
jkun
133 Followers
12