Risa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHH...Risa chan, your mouth feels so good on my cock. You're very good at sucking cock, Baby." I encouraged her before reaching around her ass to put her delicious pussy and clit down onto my waiting mouth.

Just as I felt the head of my hard cock pop pass Risa's throat entrance, I thought I heard noise in the kitchen causing me to panic, thinking that her husband or another family member might have entered the house. I was trying to get up when I heard the sliding door open and a cool breeze blow over my saliva covered balls as Risa continued sucking on my cock using her throat muscles. I was freaking out thinking that screaming or shouting was about to start but was surprised with what I heard next.

"Started without me, did you? Jesus Risa, do you have that fucking thing down your throat? Fuck that looks so hot, I should get a picture." I heard a familiar voice as another set of hands were placed on my knees and then slowly moved up towards my wet cock and balls. Then I felt something long, warm, soft, and wet start to lick around my asshole as my knees were pushed up to expose me more, before my ass was penetrated but the best tongue in the world.

"I was wondering how long it was going to take you to get here, Yumi. He's already made me cum a few times. It's so good, I'm very horny." Risa spoke out of breath as my cock popped out of her warm mouth, and Yumi swallowed me back into her mouth as Risa spoke, taking all of my cock and licking my balls with her long sexy tongue.

"You two planned this?" I inquired.

"Of course, we did, when we were at the restaurant and went to the restroom together." Risa informed me as she lifted her body giving me a view down the length of our bodies taking in Risa's hanging tits, my hard, wet cock, and Yumi's smiling face with her long tongue continuing to lick around the head of my cock.

"I knew you two were going to fuck tonight and I wanted to be part of it. I'm still very horny, too." Yumi purred softly while continuing to stroke my cock up and down with her talented hands.

Risa jumped up off the table and walked into the kitchen, returning with another glass and more bottles of beer. I got up on my elbows as Yumi continued to play with my cock like it was a long loss toy.

"You almost gave me a heart attack. I figured Risa's husband had come back and we were busted." I jokingly admonished her.

"He won't be back for a few more days. Beer?" Risa asked as she handed me a full glass, then she passed one to Yumi, forcing her to take one of her warm hands off my cock. Then Risa filled her glass so we could clink glasses for a "Cheers!" before downing the contents.

"Are you going to get that sexy body of yours naked or are you going to just suck my hard cock for the rest of the night?" I inquired of Yumi as Risa squatted her pussy above my face again giving me a perfect position to lick and suck on her with me up on my elbows.

"You two look so fucking hot doing that on the table. Can I take a picture?" Yumi asked as she took her phone and clicked a couple of pictures.

"Yumi, in my bag, there's a small video camera. Get it out and set it up somewhere. And stand over here so I can watch you take off your clothes, I want to see those big tits of yours pop out." I instructed Yumi as she went about my tasks, and I licked up over Risa's clit and wet pussy opening, while Risa bent over and took my cock in her hands. Risa then took the tip of my cock into her warm mouth, slowly sucking and licking around the crown then swallowing me deeper and deeper into her mouth as I divided my attention between licking her pussy and watching Yumi slowly strip off her clothes.

Yumi knew I was sneaking glances her way because we locked eyes, whenever I looked at her. She slowly pulled her sweater over her head letting her big, braless, tits pop out and swing freely on her chest, then she turned her back to me and slowly hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her slacks and started sliding them down over her sexy, round, naked ass. As her pants went lower over her knees, Yumi bent and pushed her ass out more in my direction, letting me see that her pussy was glistening with her juices, and her asshole was ready to have a wet tongue lick into it.

Risa was continuing to suck up and down my cock making it super wet from her spit, while at the same time rubbing her pussy back and forth on my mouth and chin, giving herself pleasure, more from the rubbing then from my licking her. I guess the short stubble on my face and chin felt great on her clit.

Yumi had moved over to the table next to my head and Risa's raised ass, fingering her pussy and spreading her lube all over her clit. I was wondering if she was going to finger herself to a squirting orgasm when she suddenly reached out and put her hand on my head, pushing me down flat to the table. Yumi then climbed up and swung her leg over my head to get her delicious tasting pussy squarely on my mouth, directly behind Risa's raised ass. Yumi was blocking my view of what she was doing to Risa's pussy, but hearing them, gave me a mental picture that made my cock jump.

"Risa lift your ass and pussy up a little more, so I can really lick you good." Yumi instructed. Risa must had complied because I felt her hands grab my knees and her body shift more forward helping my cock slide further into her mouth and throat.

"Fuck, you are so wet, Risa. God your pussy tastes so good. Jesus, I got three fingers in you so easily, do you want my tongue in your ass while I finger your pussy and thumb your clit, Sweetie?" Yumi purred.

"UMMMMMM...UMMMM!" I felt Risa moan around my cock buried deep in her mouth.

"Jkun, shove your tongue up my ass and finger my pussy and clit, please. I'm so fucking close to cumming." Yumi groaned as she moved her lower body forward giving me better access to her ass.

Yumi must have been doing a really great job on Risa's pussy because Risa was moaning and groaning so much around my cock, which made it felt like I was inside a vibrator. Risa was also sucking me so hard, up and down so fast that I felt my balls tightening up in my sack and the tingling starting in my toes announcing that I was closing in quickly on shooting my hot, sticky cum into Risa's hungry mouth.

Yumi's juices were flowing freely out of her pussy dripping down both sides of my face, her ass was opening and closing so much, that I could drive all of my tongue deep into her as she drove down onto my face. I knew we were all cumming or very close to cumming, so I used my fingers in Yumi's pussy to force her off of me, and then I managed to get out from under Risa's sucking mouth freeing myself.

"I going to cum, so I want you two to lay down next to and facing each other." I commanded the ladies.

They both scrambled down onto the table with their faces right in front of each other which just encouraged them to start kissing and tonguing each other's mouths. This only made my cock twitch more to shot my hot cum. I climbed up over the both of them, letting my cock dangle right about their faces. I then got them to twist their lower bodies onto their backs, so I could lean over them and start licking their pussies, going from Risa's to Yumi's and back again, while they both attacked my cock. They were sharing licking me, sucking me, and jerking me, trying to get at the load of sticky cum that was going to burst from my hard cock at any second.

"Come on Jkun, cover us in your beautiful, hot cum. We want it so much." Yumi encouraged me as they continued using their hands and mouths building me to my release. I could feel it coming, but I was doing everything I could to delay my exploding cum, all over both their faces, but it was a losing battle.

When my legs started shaking, I just let the cum start shooting, not caring where it went, just letting both the ladies enjoy themselves. "FUCKKKKKK...!" I screamed.

They were both giggling and laughing as they continued to play with my cock, milking me for all they could get out of me.

"This is so good. Look at how much cum he gave us. It's everywhere. Risa, you even got some in your ear." Yumi laughed.

"You should see how much he got in your beautiful black hair. Don't worry, I'll suck it out for you and clean you up." Risa chuckled.

I had managed to get off them and flop back off the table, collapsing on my back on the floor. I could see them as that sat up, in each other's arms, kissing and licking all the cock cream off each other. I just lay there, enjoying how much they were both loving each other. It was amazing to watch these two beautiful ladies touch and stroke each other's skin, totally at ease with each other's bodies.

"Did we break you?" Risa purred as she looked my way with the most content smile on her face.

"I'll check." Yumi laughed as she got up and came over to squat down, taking my quickly softening cock in her hands, flipping it back and forth looking it over, before bending to suck me fully into her warm mouth, then letting me pop back out. "He's broke!" She busted out laughing again.

"Let me check." Risa said as she joined Yumi, taking my cock and giving it another suck, before letting it slip from her lips. "Poor thing. Look what we've done to his big, hard cock." She giggled, turning to kiss Yumi deep and passionately, while still gently holding my soft cock.

"You two are crazy if you think I'm done with your sexy bodies. Someone is going to get fucked in the ass before this night is over." I countered, pulling myself up, and getting on my knees to crawl over to the glasses and the beer bottles.

I handed the girls their glasses and refilled everyone's drinks.

"It's a tight squeeze, but how about we go and take a warm bath together." Risa suggested. "I'll grab some more beer, you guys take the glasses."

Yumi reached out and took my hand guiding me to my feet, leaning forward so she could slip her long sexy tongue deep into my mouth, continuing to hold my hand. As she led the way towards Risa's bathtub room, just off the living room towards the front door, I got to enjoy all of her sexy curves, her long legs, perfect round ass, and those big tits.

Yumi started the shower and sprayed it over both of us, before grabbing some liquid soap and quickly washing down our bodies. Risa joined us and got her body cleaned before we got in the tub. Risa then got the glasses and filled them with more beer before quickly closing the room's door.

Yumi rolled the cover back off Risa's fair size deep bathtub. She then lifted her leg and stepped into the hot water, sinking down until it was up around her chin. "Get between my legs, and lean back on my chest. Risa can then get between your legs, I think there's room for that." Yumi instructed me.

We managed to get fitted in the tub comfortably with Yumi's big tits acting as a soft cushion on my back and Risa leaning on my chest giving me access to play with her hard nipples

We soaked and sipped beer, relaxing in the hot, stress relieving water, touching each other's bodies and talking. After staying in the tub for about ten minutes we stirred and got our bodies out to sit on the cushioned floor of Risa's tub room, drinking more beer and continuing to talk.

"Jkun, would you like us to give you a soapland treatment?" Yumi inquired.

"Cool! I've never done that before." Risa said excitedly.

"Okay. What do you need me to do?" I asked. I had heard of these and seen them in Japanese porn videos, but had never had one done to me. For those not familiar with a soapland treatment, it's where you get your body washed and cleaned by someone, using their body, rubbing and spreading soap all over you.

"Lay down here like this, and Risa and I will clean you with our bodies." Yumi said setting everything up.

They spread liquid soap all over me, then they started on my legs, rubbing their pussies up and down the full length of my legs, giving themselves pleasure from my leg hair tickling their clits. They then moved to my outstretched arms repeating the process. Next, they both climbed onto my chest and stomach, facing each other to rub themselves back and forth, exchanging kisses and playing with the others tits and nipples. After they had completed cleaning my body, they had me roll over face down so they could do it all over again to my back area. It took them about fifteen minutes, by which time, I could tell that they were both very turned on and ready for some more serious action. They rinsed off all the soap from my body and told me to get back into the tub and relax, and that I could enjoy the show as they played around and made themselves cum again.

"Give me a minute. I got something that will help you both have even more fun." I told them as I opened the door and jumped out, drying my body off quickly. I then ran into the living room and found my bag, I opened it and got out the vibrator butt plug, and big vibrator dildo with the suction cup bottom. I also grabbed a long, thick, black dildo without any vibrators. I returned to the ladies, opening the door to find them both 69ing each other on the floor, with Risa on top and Yumi on her back.

I knew this was going to be a fun interesting night for all three of us, by the way Yumi and Risa were eating each other's pussies and the moans coming from them.

Please continue reading this story later in Risa CH. O2, to find out how much fun we had after I returned to the bath with these two hot ladies!

12