Rise and Fall of Hellpyre Club Ch. 03

Story Info
The Hellpyre Club brings in some new slaves for training.
5.8k words
4.63
4.1k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madcap77
Madcap77
83 Followers

Chapter Three -- Kelly and Emily

Two months later...

"Don't look now, Kel, but that guy is checking us out," Emily shouted through the loud din of the club. Kelly spun around smoothly as she danced, her eyes darting casually to where Emily indicated. She saw him standing at a table on the edge of the dance floor, nursing a beer and making no effort to hide his admiration as he watched them dance.

"Ugh, a popped collar?" Kelly laughed as she spun again to look at her friend, raising her eyebrows and scrunching her mouth to express her distaste.

"Oh, like that will hardly matter after his shirt comes off," Emily laughed, playfully swatting at her friend. They'd been on a tour of the Bahamas, spending a day or two on this island or that, to the point that Kelly couldn't keep straight what island they were even on anymore. Whichever one it was, they were supposed to sail for Nassau tomorrow afternoon. Still, that didn't mean they couldn't have some fun tonight before they moved on...

Emily stopped dancing and nudged Kelly's arm, gesturing to the bar. She swayed her hips seductively as she and her friend passed by Popped Collar's table. Kelly made a point not to look his way as they walked by, but Emily flashed him the briefest glance as she brushed by his table. She leaned on the bar to order them another pair of cocktails, sticking her pert ass out behind her, confident that he would still be watching her in her little black party dress.

A moment later they women heard a voice behind them cut through the music.

"Bartender, another beer," Popped Collar called out, reaching forward to gesture with his empty bottle. "And whatever these two ladies are having," he said, wagging his bottle back and forth between them. The bartender nodded and shuffled off to make their drinks.

"Where are you ladies from?" he asked them, flashing a smile. He had perfectly straight white teeth.

"North Carolina," Emily said, turning to face him. "UNC. Having a bit of fun on summer break," she smiled.

"No shit! I go to Duke myself. We're practically neighbors! What are the odds?" he asked as the bartender handed him their drinks.

"My name's Zachary," he said, gesturing back to the empty table he'd been standing at before.

"This is Kelly, and I'm Emily," Emily said, mouthing a silent "thank you" as she grabbed the cocktail from him.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, ladies," he said, leaning his bottle towards them in a cheers gesture. They clinked their glasses against his.

"So how long are you here in West End?"

"We leave tomorrow morning. Early," Kelly said quickly, shooting a glance at Emily. She was focused on Zachary and hadn't seemed to catch the hint.

"Aw, well that's a shame," Zachary said, briefly forming his lips into a mock pout. "We'll just have to make the most of tonight." He grinned at both girls but settled his gaze on Emily.

"Yes...yes, we will," Emily said, gulping down the last of her drink and taking two steps backwards towards the dance floor. She beckoned Zachary forward with a curled finger. He didn't hesitate.

"C'mon, Kel!" Emily shouted over the music, trying to coax her friend. Kelly forced a tight smile and held up her half full glass and wobbled it, as if to say she intended to finish her drink first. Emily seemed satisfied at this and focused her attention back to Zachary as they danced. Kelly rolled her eyes as she saw how the douchebag was grinding his crotch all over her. She checked her phone. 11:23. She intended to nurse this drink as long as she could.

She'd gotten caught up in checking her social media feed when Emily and Zachary stumbled back to the table, laughing and sweating. "Kellllllly!!! Come and dance with us!!"

"Fine," Kelly grinned despite herself. Maybe she was being too uptight. They were here to have fun after all.

"After we get more drinks, of course! This round is on me. More of the same, ladies?" Zachary waited for their nods before sauntering off to the bar.

"What's going on with you, Kel? We're supposed to be out here having fun, but you're just sitting here moping on your phone. Let yourself cut loose a bit, will you?"

"You...you're right," Kelly said, letting a genuine smile escape. "Sorry, I guess I can be a little judgmental sometimes."

"Ya think?" Emily laughed.

Just then Zachary came back with drinks. They clinked their glasses against his bottle once again before imbibing their beverages. Maybe he's not so bad, Kelly thought to herself as she watched him talk to her friend. What's the harm in Emily getting some douchebag dick for one night?

***

The first thing Kelly became aware of was that her head was pounding. The second thing Kelly became aware of was that her head was pounding. Her eyelids fluttered slightly as consciousness made its unwelcome demands upon her. She glimpsed some dimly lit room and idly wondered where she was. Her eyelids slowly drew themselves up again and she saw two--no, three men she did not know in front of her before they crashed back down. Wait, who the fuck are those guys?? Kelly thought as her eyes flew open in a panic.

Kelly's eyes darted around the room, taking in information as rapidly as possible. She was in a large, dimly lit room with concrete floors. Three men were in the room, two of them watching her with interest. She looked to her left and saw Emily--Emily!!--chained to the wall next to her, her eyes closed and head drooping. She realized with sudden horror that her own arms were pulled above her head by similar chains.

"Wh--what's going on? Where am I?"

"Shh, shhhh, shhhh...you are perfectly safe, I assure you," one of the men said, a bald dark-skinned man who appeared to be in his mid-thirties. He had salt-and-pepper mutton chops growing down his cheeks.

"Who are you? Why am I chained up?"

"There, there," the man said, approaching her and stroking her cheek with the back of his fingers. "Everything will be alright; it will be alright."

"Why am I chained up???"

The man ignored her and stepped over to Emily, taking her chin in his hand and gently rolling her head back and forth. Emily moaned slightly and her eyelids fluttered open.

"Whuh? Who are you? Get off me!" she spat in panic and anger.

"Ah good, you're both awake," the man smiled.

Kelly heard a soft whirring noise from across the room. One of the other men sat in a leather chair, his foot resting across his knee. He was slowly turning a tumbler of whiskey in his hand, watching the ice float in his drink. Next to him, at an angle facing the chair, knelt a naked woman covered in piercings and tattoos. Her thighs were spread wide, revealing her naked crotch to the room, and her hands rested on her knee, palms facing upward. She had unkempt brown hair and her eyes were focused on the ground in front of her.

The other man was concentrating on the contents atop a wheeled cart, what looked like medical instruments of some sort, including syringes, Kelly noted with a chill. Looking to her right, she noticed a slender, dark-skinned woman standing at attention wearing nothing but a tight black collar around her neck and black high heels. She had a pretty face, but a glassy look in her eyes as if she was drugged.

"What are you going to do to us?" Kelly asked, fearful she already knew the answer.

"We're not going to hurt you," the man in front of Emily said, turning his attention back to Kelly. "That would be...contrary to our interests."

Abruptly the whirring noise Kelly had heard stopped, and a door across the room--an elevator--opened, from which stepped an unfortunately familiar face.

"You son of a bitch!" Emily shouted as Zachary made his way across the room, sporting a huge smile.

"Oh good, they're awake!" he said, happily. "So, Samuel, what do you think?" he asked, gesturing to the two women.

"You have done well, Zachary," Samuel said, looking Emily up and down appraisingly. She had a tight, petite little body, with pert breasts, brown hair down to her shoulders, and bewitching brown eyes. He reached out and grabbed her breasts causing her to squirm in revulsion. He reached around and grabbed her buttock, squeezing it to assess its firmness.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Emily said, spitting on him.

The room went momentarily silent as Samuel stepped back to wipe the spittle off his cheek. Kelly was afraid that he was going to hit her, but he simply knelt down and squeezed her thigh and calf in an appraising manner. Finally, he brushed her pussy lips with his hand, causing Emily to squeal. He spread them apart and probed inside with a finger.

"Fuck off!" Emily thrashed in her chains.

Samuel then turned his attention towards Kelly, looking her up and down. Long blonde hair tied in a ponytail, plump round breasts, and the long, muscled legs of a ballet dancer gave her a figure that was the envy to many. Samuel ran his hands across her in the same manner he'd done to Emily, and Kelly shuddered at the intrusive groping, whimpering when he stuck his finger inside her.

"Please, please, please--just let us go," Kelly whimpered softly. "We won't say anything. Please--please," she pleaded, making eye contact with him and trying to reach whatever humanity such a person could have inside of him.

"They're going to fucking rape us," Emily hissed.

"Whether we rape you or not...all depends on your point of view," Samuel said, turning to look back at the man concentrating on the tray. Point of view? Kelly shot a worried glance over at Emily, who was still glaring at their captor.

"Ivan, do you have the proper dosage worked out this time? We don't want another mistake like Mary. Actual zombies are not what I'm looking for here." Kelly glanced over at the drugged woman standing at attention and noticed with horror that the collar around her neck had "Mary" written across it in white cursive.

"Yes, Samuel," the man said distractedly, as he held up a syringe and examined the contents inside. "If anything, I'll be erring on the side of caution for a while. This is all a rather new...science, and it's not as if I've had an abundance of test subjects."

He walked up with the syringe and looked at each girl in turn. "Which one do you want to do first?"

Samuel put his hand on his chin and considered Kelly for a moment, then turned to Emily, popping his hand off his chin to point at her. "This one. She's got spirit. Let's temper that a bit."

Ivan walked towards Emily, pausing for a moment as she spat at his feet, and jabbed her in the shoulder with the syringe, injecting the contents inside.

"Fuck you, fuck you, I'll claw your eyes out, I'll bite your dick off!" Emily thrashed as he pulled away from her. "I'll fucking kill you!" she growled as she glared daggers at him. "I'll...I'll..." she said, her speech slowing as the drug took effect. Her head rolled forward and around as her lips moved but the sound was too quiet to be heard. A moment later she hung limply from her chains, staring docilly forward and no longer trying to speak.

What are they doing to her? Kelly wondered, feeling her rapid heartbeat pounding in her chest.

Samuel turned and addressed the man sitting in the chair. "Diego, you may proceed with the programming."

The man in the chair shifted, pulling himself to the edge and taking a sizable swig from his drink. He tugged on a leash connected to the kneeling woman's collar as he stood, and she stood next to him, clasping her hands behind her back and gazing at the floor.

He slowly walked towards Emily, pulling his leashed companion behind him. He stopped in front of her and pinched her chin and cheeks in his hand, turning her face from side to side and studying her eyes. She stared glassily ahead but made offered no protest. Pulling a key from his pocket, he reached up and unfastened her wrist cuffs. Her arms dropped and she leaned limply into him, but Kelly noted she did not fight or try to get away. What did they drug her with?

"Bring her, slave," the man said to the woman on the leash.

"Yes, Master," she responded in a quiet Russian accent, wrapping Emily's arm around her shoulders and supporting her as they left the room.

Samuel glanced at Kelly momentarily and then followed them out of the room.

"What are they doing to her?" Kelly demanded of Zachary and the other man, the one Samuel referred to as Ivan.

"Oh, they're just turning her into someone a bit more...agreeable," Zachary said with a smirk. "Mary there has been through the process, and she's a lot more agreeable now. Aren't you, Mary?"

"Yes, Master," she replied. She spoke in a flat, emotionless monotone that gave Kelly a chill. Her heartbeat raced and she felt anxious butterflies in her stomach upon wondering what they'd done to this poor woman--what they were doing to Emily now. What they would eventually do to her.

"Why don't we show--Kelly, was it?--here just how agreeable you are? Come here, Mary."

"Yes, Master," she responded, and her heels clacked loudly on the floor as she crossed over to him. She stood before him, face expressionless, arms dangling at her sides.

"You're such a good, obedient girl, aren't you, Mary?" he said, caressing her face with his hand and letting his fingers trace down to her breast.

"Yes, Master," she agreed.

"It's not as if you have much choice," he said, grasping her breasts in his hands and then sliding his hands around to grab her buttocks, squeezing and lifting them. "You see, we may have broken Mary, just a bit. More than we intended to, I mean. But don't worry, Ivan says he's got it all worked out now, so we shouldn't break you...at least not any more than necessary."

Ivan glanced up from his tray with a slightly annoyed expression, before going back to organizing the items on the cart and seeming not to pay attention to anything else in the room.

"Kneel," Zachary commanded, pressing down on Mary's shoulders.

"Yes, Master," she replied, dropping to her knees. Zachary pulled out his cock and lightly slapped her cheeks with it.

"Pleasure me. Use only your mouth."

"Yes, Master." She leaned forward, taking him fully into her mouth, getting the length of his cock wet before pulling back and swirling her tongue around the tip. She then started bobbing her head up and down his cock, making loud slurping noises. Her hands dangled awkwardly at her sides, knuckles brushing the ground as she fellated him.

"Call it brainwashing, call it reprogramming, call it whatever," he said, quietly moaning with pleasure. "But soon, this will be you choking on my cock," he said and winked up at her.

Kelly felt a chill traveling her spine as she watched this woman sucking cock in front of everyone in the room without another care in the world.

"Damn! This brainless bitch is good at sucking cock. You oughtta come take one of her other holes," Zachary said, looking up at Ivan, still fussing with his cart.

He considered a moment before finally stepping away from his cart. "Don't mind if I do," he said as he approached.

"Get on your hands and knees," Zachary said, looking down at the woman sucking him off. "Yeh Ma-ah," she responded with his cock still buried deep in her mouth. Ivan opened his trousers and walked up behind her, crouching down to line his cock up with her pussy.

A moment later Mary had two cocks inside her, one pumping steadily from behind while she still slurped and sucked hungrily on Zachary's cock.

"She's a good fuck, this one," Ivan said, grunting as he thrust into her. "Nice and tight."

Kelly watched in a mixture of fascination and horror as Zachary grabbed Mary's head in both hands and began roughly fucking her throat, timing his thrusts in opposite cadence with Ivan's so she rocked back and forth between them.

She made loud, involuntary "Glk glk glk" noises as Zachary's cock pounded the back of her throat but otherwise made no sounds at all as these two men roughly used her body to get off. Finally, Zachary stopped thrusting and held his cock all the way inside her, grunting as he erupted down her throat.

"That's it, bitch, swallow it all," he commanded.

Once again, Mary responded "yeh ma-ah" with her mouth full of cock and cum. Zachary held his cock in place for a few moments until he seemed sure that he was done, and then he pulled his dick out of her mouth, smearing the tip across her left cheek. She swallowed with an audible gulp and opened her mouth once more in invitation, her body still rocking forward with the thrusts from behind. Zachary pulled his pants back on and began to walk away as Ivan came inside her pussy, moaning as he reached his climax.

He pulled his pants back up and buckled his belt before slapping Mary on the ass and saying "Thank us, slave."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Masters, for allowing this slave to serve you," she said in that same flat monotone.

"Next time, we'll enjoy you that same way," Zachary said, pointing over to Kelly. The two men walked to the elevator and rode it back upstairs, leaving poor Mary on all fours where they fucked her, mouth hanging open and cum oozing from her pussy. Kelly felt pity for this poor woman they'd just used so roughly, but also felt an incredible sense of curiosity. What's going through her mind right now? How does it feel to be used like that? she wondered with a chill...or a thrill, she wasn't quite sure, and that's what worried her.

"Are...are you okay?" Kelly asked her hesitantly.

No response. Mary continued to stare straight ahead, in the exact same position these men had left her in.

"Can you hear me? Mary? Are you okay? What have they done to you?"

She knew she wouldn't get an answer. She hung in silence for a time that was difficult to measure, awkwardly sharing the room with the silent woman who had been brainwashed so thoroughly that she seemed unable to act of her own volition at all. Is that what they're doing to Emily right now? Is she going to come back a mindless zombie like Mary here?

Kelly studied the room they were trapped in--evidently some kind of basement, considering that the elevator ended here and she couldn't see any windows. Throughout the room were various pieces of bondage equipment, padded benches and tables and pillars with all manner of cuffs and chains attached to them. Kelly shuddered as she thought of these disgusting men taking turns having their way with her while she was helplessly strapped to one of the benches. On the wall to the right, near the far end of the room, was a curtain curving around in a U shape, obscuring whatever was behind it. There were various tools--whips and crops and other equipment she might be able to fight back with, were she able to get her hands on any of it.

A difficult-to-measure time later, Emily was brought back, escorted by the tattooed woman and put back into her chains. She offered no resistance as the woman guided her into position, lifted her arms one by one and fastened them back into the shackles.

"Emily! Are you okay? What did they do to you? Emily! Can you hear me?"

Emily moaned softly in response, rolling her head as if still heavily under the effects of some drug. At least she didn't seem to have been turned into an automaton like Mary, but it was honestly hard to tell without seeing more of a reaction out of her.

A moment later the two men, Samuel and Diego walked back into the room. As they entered, the tattooed woman took a few steps away from the wall where the captives were chained and went back to her knees in the same position she'd been in previously. Samuel walked up to Emily and grabbed her chin, moving her head back and forth and looking in her eyes. Finally, he frowned and let go.

"I want to use her now," he said, cupping her left breast and pinching her nipple. Her head rolled in response, but she barely seemed to notice.

Madcap77
Madcap77
83 Followers
12