Rise and Fall of Hellpyre Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I advise against it. I believe we'll get better results if we let her have a few programming sessions in the chair before you get physical with her. Make her initiate. Make her beg to be your slave and she'll belong to you forever."

Samuel continued to play with her nipple a moment, rolling and pinching it between his fingers.

"Fine. But let's get her in the chair now," Samuel said, gesturing to Kelly. A wave of panic surged through her.

The other man, Diego, looked around. "Where is Ivan?" he asked, walking over to the cart.

"Oh, god dammit," Samuel said with an exasperated sigh, noticing Mary for the first time. A small puddle of cum pooled on the floor under her crotch while another small puddle of drool had formed under her mouth. "They've made a real mess of Mary. I suppose I need to have a talk with them about putting away their toys when they're done with them.

"Mary, go upstairs and clean yourself up," he commanded.

"Yes, Master," she replied, getting to her feet and clacking her heels across the floor to the elevator.

"No, wait--I need something after that programming I just watched. Come back here and suck me off."

"Yes, Master," came the response again as she clacked her way back to Samuel on her heels, knelt before him, unzipped his pants and took his stiffening member into her mouth.

"Well? Can we give this one her first session now?" Samuel asked, thumbing back to where Kelly hung on the wall.

Diego examined the cart and frowned. "Not without getting Ivan back here to confirm the dosage. Unless you want another Mary on your hands."

Samuel looked down at the woman sucking him off. Her expressionless eyes looked straight ahead, gazing at his pubic mound as she slurped her way up and down his lengthy cock. He considered a long moment as she pleasured his stiffening cock.

"I suppose not," he finally decided.

After several long minutes, Samuel finally grunted and came in Mary's mouth. She drew him further inside and held position there as he unloaded his seed into her, gulping loudly after he pulled out.

He looked at Kelly and then down as his kneeling slave a moment, before announcing that he was going to retire for the night. "Mary, come upstairs with me. Clean yourself, and then report to my bedroom."

"Yes, Master," came the inevitable reply.

"First thing tomorrow I want her in that chair," Samuel said, casually waving his hand at Kelly.

"You've got it," Diego said, not even glancing at the captives. "Inga, come, we go to bed now," he barked. The tattooed woman leapt to her feet and walked over to him, keeping her head down to the ground. She offered her leash to him with an outstretched hand, patiently waiting for him to take it. "Which hole would you like me to fuck tonight?" he asked her.

"Whichever hole pleases you, Master," she said in that Russian accent of hers.

"Good girl," he said. "I think we'll go with all of them," he grinned, taking the leash and turning towards the elevator.

Kelly watched the four of them step into the elevator. Samuel, Diego, and Inga all turned around upon entering, so that they faced the control panel and door. Kelly noted as the doors closed that Mary stood facing backwards from the others, staring at the elevator's back wall.

Kelly hung on the wall, with only Emily's occasional moans breaking the oppressive silence. Looking over at her friend hanging limply in her chains, head drooping forward and occasionally jerking slightly as if she was having a bad dream, Kelly wondered what horrors tomorrow would bring.

***

Kelly jerked awake to a distant but familiar whirring sound and her eyes darted around, taking in her surroundings. Her arms were pulled above her head, Emily hung next to her in chains--chains! Oh fuck, this is real! A wave of crushing despair engulfed her as she realized the horrors of the previous day weren't just some terrible nightmare.

Her ears focused on the whirring sound--the elevator! That meant her tormenters would be arriving any moment.

"Emily!" she hissed. "Emily, wake up!"

"Wha--what happened? What's going on?" Emily said groggily, her eyes fluttering open.

"We've been kidnapped. They took you away--did something to you. Do you remember?"

"Huhhhhh," Emily said, her forehead wrinkling in thought. "Put me in...chair. Made me listen..."

Just then the elevator doors opened, and Samuel, Ivan and Diego walked into the room. Diego once again led the woman on the leash, who trailed behind him with downcast eyes. Mary also followed, collared but unleashed, and once again nude in her black heels. When the men stopped a few feet from the prisoners, Mary stopped behind them and stood staring blankly ahead.

Samuel walked up to Emily and grabbed her chin, lifting her head so he could look her in the eyes. "And how are you feeling this morning, my dear?"

"Fuuuuck yoooouuu," she slurred at him, her voice weak and tired.

"I told you the drug would wear off after about twelve hours," the man they called Ivan piped up. He was standing next to the same wheeled cart of implements he was fiddling with the previous night. "I'm trying to make it last longer but you don't want another Mary," he said, gesturing to the woman standing silently nearby.

Samuel turned his attention back to Emily and dropped his hand to her pussy. "Soon my dear, you'll understand that you belong to me. To all of us," he said, rubbing her pussy with his hand. She bit her lip and moaned quietly, her previous defiance apparently suppressed by the attention she was receiving.

"Leave her alone, asshole," Kelly growled.

"Oh, don't worry, you'll get your turn," Samuel looked up and smiled at her as his fingers danced along Emily's clitoris and labia. "Ivan, is the next dose ready?"

"Jusssst about," Ivan said, holding a syringe up and examining the contents within, flicking the side with his finger. A moment later he walked up brandishing the needle.

"Go ahead and give her a poke," Samuel smiled.

Kelly thrashed in her chains as much as they would allow, determined not to give him easy access to her body, but he grabbed her arm and stuck her with the needle without difficulty. Kelly felt her heart rate increase as she panicked over the unknown substance that had just been injected into her. She wasn't ready to find out what they'd done to Emily the night before.

Ivan caressed Kelly's generous breasts with his free hand as she started feeling light headed. She focused on the sensation of being touched, and vaguely realized that she'd stopped pulling away from him. Diego walked up to her, pulling the leashed woman behind and produced a key from his pocket. He stared into Kelly's eyes for a moment and she dully stared back at him. After a moment of observing her, he took the key and released her cuffs, and gravity pulled her arms down to her sides.

She'd had plenty of time to imagine various escape scenarios the night before, and she'd played out the myriad ways she would take advantage of any opportunity that presented itself, but it seemed that now that she had her chance, she couldn't summon the energy to do anything but stand there, gently swaying before the man who'd uncuffed her.

"Follow me," he said sternly to Kelly, adding "help her along" with a look at the collared woman.

"Yes, Master," she purred in her Russian accent, grabbing Kelly by the arm and guiding her forward.

They followed Diego as he left the room the same way he'd taken Kelly the previous night. She was vaguely aware of Emily moaning softly as Samuel finger fucked her but wanted to focus on where she was going. Following, she was supposed to be following, and that's what she was doing. Best to just think about that.

She followed him down a short hallway, a few doors on either side but she paid no mind to those, only paying attention to the man she was meant to follow. Diego opened a door and gestured for Kelly to be seated in a chair, and before she even realized what was happening, the tattooed and collared woman was securing her ankles and wrists to the metal chair's arms and legs with cuffs. Had Kelly struggled against her bonds, she would have found them quite ample to hold her--however, she did not struggle against them at all, instead sitting placidly in the chair for whatever was to come.

The man Diego stood in front of her and pulled something down over her head, something which fit snuggly around her forehead and covered her eyes in darkness. It felt like she was wearing goggles for scuba diving but she could not see out of them. Kelly idly heard some other noises--shuffling, metal parts moving around, switches being flipped--but she didn't pay much attention to them, finding herself to be perfectly content to just sit and experience the moment without any desire for analysis.

Suddenly she heard a faint whirring noise and then felt a very pleasant sensation on her clit. Oh! That feels nice. That feels very nice. Kelly let out a satisfied sigh as she let the pleasurable feelings wash over her.

She felt a firm hand under her chin lift her head up slightly, though she could not see what she was facing.

"How does that feel?" the man Diego's voice asked her.

"Goooooood," she sighed quietly.

"Listen to the words and believe them. Accept them as your own."

"Okaaaaaaay," she purred, contentedly awash in the arousal she felt. She barely felt something soft clamp down around her ears, muffling out all exterior sound.

A moment later she heard a voice begin speaking in her ears. It was a deep, commanding voice. A male voice. A powerful voice. She wanted to pay attention to the voice.

"You want to listen to these words. You want to focus on the words."

"These words are very important to you."

"You are open and receptive to these words."

"You feel comfortable and safe here."

"It feels good to sit and listen."

Yes, it certainly did. Kelly suddenly saw a swirl of kaleidoscopic colors appear before her eyes. She could not look away--there was nowhere else to look. It was so...captivating.

"You are not a prisoner, you are a guest."

"You belong here."

"You want to be here."

The colors were so pretty, the colors seemed to help her concentrate and focus on the words.

"You feel good. Being here makes you feel good."

"You want to stay here, so you can continue feeling good."

"If you are good, you will be allowed to stay."

"You want to be good."

"You want to be a good girl."

"It feels good to be a good girl."

"A good girl does what she's told."

"You want to do what you're told."

"It feels good to do what you're told."

"Doing what you're told is pleasurable."

"Giving others pleasure is pleasurable."

"Pleasing others gives you pleasure."

Kelly's hips began to quake with her building arousal.

"Pleasing others is the greatest pleasure there is."

"Your pleasure comes second to giving pleasure to others."

"You must delay your pleasure until you have pleased others."

She whimpered slightly as the vibrator continued its relentless assault on her clit.

"A good girl doesn't cum without permission."

"You want to be a good girl."

"You won't cum without permission."

Her hips bucked and squirmed now, she whimpered and began to pant, but she could not move away from the vibrator's attentions.

"No matter how good it feels, you won't cum without permission."

"You can't cum without permission."

"Good girls follow instructions."

"You want to be a good girl. Say it."

"I want to be a...good girl..." she panted heavily.

"Good girls are obedient. Say it."

"Good girls are obedient."

"You want to be obedient. Say it."

"I...want to be obedient," she practically growled through gritted teeth, she was struggling so much to maintain control over her orgasm.

"You want to cum, but you won't. Say it."

"I want to...cum...but I won't," she gasped.

"You need self-control not to cum without permission."

"You want to give that control over to others. Say it."

"I want to give that control over to others."

"It feels good to give up control. Say it."

"It feels...unnnh...good to give up control."

"You want to be controlled. Say it."

"I want...to be controlled," she breathed the last word as if feeling the relief of dropping a great weight.

"You need to be controlled. Say it."

"I need to be controlled," she hissed.

"You want to submit to the men of Hellpyre. Say it."

"I want to submit to the men of Hellpyre."

"You submit to the men of Hellpyre. Say it."

"I submit to the men of Hellpyre!!" she practically shouted.

"Good girl. You may now cum."

Kelly screamed, her hips bucking wildly as she thrashed in the chair as much as her restraints would allow.

"Good girl. Good girl. Good girl," the voice assured her as the spasms of her body slowly subsided.

She felt the slight pressure on her ears lift and she could no longer hear the voice.

"Kelly. Can you hear me?"

"Yessss..."

"I need you to answer every one of my questions." Diego proceeded to ask her about her family and friends, people who would miss her and come looking for her. He asked her about her sexual experiences, what she had done and hadn't done, what she liked and didn't like.

"Kelly, what is your darkest sexual fantasy?"

She told him. His booming, satisfied laughter echoed through the room.

12