Rise and Shine

Story Info
Giving head and a wake up call.
901 words
3.91
17.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Senora
Senora
11 Followers

I was pleasantly surprised when I got into the limo and saw it was him when he removed the mask. The flames in his eyes had me sitting in a puddle. Knowing he was burning with need for me made me feel powerful. I undid the clasp at my shoulder and let the dress pool around my feet, leaving me in just silver stilettos and the jewelry I wore. He loosened his tie as I slowly spread my legs to give a peak of his prize.

He leaned forward and I put my foot on his chest, pushing him back into his seat. He lifted an eyebrow and I shook my head no. Once he was settled back into his seat, I put my foot back on the floor. I trailed one hand down my stomach and between my thighs. He could see how moist I was. I used two fingers to rub over my clit. The sensation made me arch my back and moan. I licked my lips as I moved my hips against his hand. I inserted one finger and then two. I watched him as he watched me.

"Pinch your nipples," he said.

I did as he requested and pinched them.

"Harder," he said moaned.

Again I complied. I flicked my fingers over my clit again but it wasn't enough. I reached into my clutch and pulled out a tiny vibrator that I kept with me for emergencies. I slid it on my finger and held it against my clit. It was set on the highest setting and the pulsing of it sent lightning through me. I rocked my hips against the little vibrator while twisting my nipple with the other hand. Panting and reaching I closed my eyes enjoying the feel of my climax mounting. Suddenly I felt Chance move my hand from my pussy and place my legs over his shoulders. The first stroke of his tongue made me scream.

I could feel his tongue trying to reach deep into me as he eagerly lapped up my juice. He pulled my clit between his teeth sending fire in every part of me. I tried to put my hands in his hair but he grabbed my wrist and proceeded with his assault on my pussy.

Just remembering made me squeeze my thighs together. Time for this girl to hit the shower and make my get away. I slid from beneath his arm quietly so I wouldn't wake him. I stood looking at him as he lay there sleeping. "He really was one sexy son of a bitch so why not give him a little treat to remember me," I thought to myself. I crawled back in bed and put my hand on his stomach and used my tongue to make lazy circles around his nipples. I felt him begin to stir; I moved my hand down and wrapped it around his cock.

I could feel him getting hard as I played with head and continued to flick my tongue over his nipple. I kissed down his chest until I settled myself to the side, leaned over and ran my tongue over the head of his cock. He moaned and I felt myself getting wet. I massaged his balls and took him deep into my mouth, stroking his shaft with my tongue.

Chance put his hands in my hair, guiding my head up and down. I put both hands and pumped his cock while my mouth slid up and down. I slowed down my movement and sucked the head between my lips. He rubbed my ass with one hand leaving the other tangled in my hair. He smacked my ass and instantly I began to get wet for him. He did it again and I moaned with his cock in my mouth. He rubbed my ass again and then he rubbed his fingers across my pussy. My nipples harden and I took him completely in mouth until I was near gagging.

He continued to strike me between my thighs and I rocked against his hand. I could feel his balls tighten when I held then in my hand. He moved his hips, fucking my mouth and stroking my pussy each thrust had his cock hitting the back of my throat, slobber glisten his cock. He pushed two fingers inside me and I ride them hard. I wrapped both hands around his cock squeezing, pumping his cock, as my tongue danced across the head. I sucked the head between my lips.

He moaned and grabbed my head pushing it further down on his cock. I twisted my hands and pumped faster. He pushed in another finger and then a thumb in my ass. His rhythm matched my mine both of us reaching for bliss. He pushed me off and rolled on top of me. He pushed his cock into me and fucked my hard. Before I knew it my body was working as my orgasm feel over me. I felt him withdraw and he came on my stomach. His cum was hot as it landed on my skin. He had a drop on his thumb and slid it into my mouth. I licked it clean smiled.

"Hell of a way to wake up," he said.

"Just wait until you see how it out you back to sleep," I said before I walked towards the bathroom to get that shower.

Senora
Senora
11 Followers