Rise of Roxy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish there was an easier way," he said.

"There is but the two methods are rather inelegant. But perhaps they might be best for you; you do appear to have large fingers."

He grinned and said a large nose and large fingers....

"Steven do you really think you should talk crudely to a new date if she's a nice girl like me? Now stop and listen to me. You have the choice of gently easing my bra down over my breasts and if I'm a girl thinking sex I'd ease out of the shoulder straps and might go into the act with the bra left around my waist. Alternatively you could ease the bra upwards without attempting to sheer off my nipples, leaving me to slip it off while we are messing around but those methods are best for females with no larger than medium breasts. For a woman with big tits it could pay you to move behind her to undo the three or four clasps."

"You call them tits?"

"I tend to when being worked up but other women could be revolted by the word tits. Careful how you go buddy"

Steven slobbered on the tits and Roxy put him right about that.

"Keep the slobbering for pussy."

They reached the time for penetration.

Steven said, "I haven't been doing most things the best way have I?"

"My corrective instruction hasn't put you off has it, encouraging you to lose your desire to splatter thick semen to fill the tip of that condom you're just rolled on?"

Steven grinned and showed shark-like teeth.

"Here we go baby. Use your fingers to open wide. That's it. Here it comes, big and throbbing. Now it's up to you to show what you can do with my dick."

"Oooh Steven. You make sex with me sound so exciting.

He rose to the occasion.

Next morning the Star carried a front page story about top international model coming home to be with her aged pony that would be put down humanely and she requested privacy during her ordeal. The Star left the impression it was 'breaking' the story.

On page three however there was a story under a heading, 'Roxy Rocks Sublimely' about Channel 8's 'new sensational interviewer' Roxy Reeves. Above it was a beautiful photo of Roxy leaning against the stonework surround of the fireplace looking very much like a model.

The interviewer, Sandra Court, wrote,

In the newsroom of the Star we watched rookie presenter conduct the 7:30 interview of world-class model Jacki Meadows formerly from Ellenville. We virtually rolled around laughing in disbelief as the rookie totally ignored the opportunity to reveal to viewers the exotic life of this Paris-based supermodel.

Even more journalists came to the screen when we screamed with laughter thinking we were watching a struggling rookie interviewer ask Miss Meadows what she ate for breakfast and the supermodel looked totally taken aback. But Roxy pressed on and we were astounded to learn that rather than pick at a piece of dry toast for breakfast, Miss Down picks away at a fried egg on a fried potato cake.

"Because that's what you have been eating since you were a girl?"

"Yes Roxy," said the astounded-looking supermodel that went on to explain how that came about, because nothing else her mom presented appealed to her. Within days the whole family was breakfasting on egg on hash browns.

"Jesus," said one of our hard-bitten sub-editors and we all realized we were watching unique television, a celebrity model being drawn back to her past by simple, relentless questioning. We might have been guilty of sneering when Roxy asked the almost banal question why had it taken Miss Dow seven years before returning home and Miss Dow explained she found it more convenient to send travel tickets once a year for her parents to visit her in Paris. I believe most journalists would have left that question there but not Roxy. She asked so what was so different on this occasion and that was when we learned the reason which is the story about Miss Meadows and her pony on page one of this issue.

There were about forty people in our newsroom at that moment and incredibly most were around that TV screen knowing they were witnessing a hugely dramatic moment in journalism. Roxy Reeves had brought us into a very private place within supermodel Miss Jacki Meadows and, I believe, because of Roxy's superb technique and the way her expression had become so sympathetic that Miss Meadows appeared almost relieved to have unburdened.

That was tremendous television journalism and it was so great that Miss Meadows revealed she still has a very human and humane side to her.

And now, what of Roxy, that novice interviewer? She told me she was in training and in a few weeks would be off overseas to be involved as a presenter in a big project Channel 8 has taken on, a project to be announced soon. I did my best but failed to get Roxy to drop even a small hint. She smiled at me, looking absolutely gorgeous, and said she was sorry but she was training to be a presenter, not training to reveal the confidential program planning of Channel 8.Well done Roxy.

Next day at work people smiled and even came over to congratulate Roxy. She learned she would not be required to fill in on the After the News Show because the regular presenter, who'd been viciously kneed in the belly, would be back in the chair because her face had escaped injury when she fell.

Mrs Smith even showed some emotion and that was unusual for her.

"I watched you on TV last night and my husband and I found you quite riveting. Well done," she smiled. "But I can see we have some way to go with your coaching."