Rise of the Bubblegum Princess 4th

Story Info
Epilogue Halloween story.
8.4k words
4.83
2.5k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue Halloween bonus story

*play Fiesta Pagana by Magode Oz*

The aftermath of the fall of Blackstone was chaotic, to say the least. Jessica, as part of the deal with the Princess Network, helped Amanda, Katlyn, Roxyanne and Madilina escape the manor.

Jessica herself escaped with the Stone family. She left a note for Cobalt, which Cobalt has just finished reading.

''Hey Cobalt, I know you're pissed at me, but I had orders to save the Stones. I knew you'd never go for it, so I had to betray you. I know you won't let this go, so when next we cross fists, I won't go easy on you."

Cobalt sits behind Amanda's desk looking over the E-Virus file. It's effectively returned her to a teenage body. She's lost height, weight and strength, but, as a tradeoff, she's become faster. Her eyes have also changed from emerald green to an electric blue.

She's now wearing a cropped, purple hoodie that sports the Captain Harlock skull in black. She's back in ripped jeans with fishnets underneath. A tattoo of a blue heart now adorns her midriff under her left breast. Her fingerless gloves extend to her elbows. Sorrow her trusty dagger forged by her little psycho bundle of fluff Sissy hangs strapped to her leg.

Cobalt, grinding her teeth, says, "Oh, the no-good-very-bad things I'm going to do to you, Amanda."

Vicious & Sherry enter the office, "Hey, Cobalt, got a minute? Sherry and I have something to discuss with you."

Cobalt tips the decanter back, taking a swig of Amanda's expensive Scotch, "You and Sherry are leaving us to take over here. You're the new Headmistress and Sherry's your second. Congratulations on that. You'll do amazing work; I'm sure of it."

Vicious nervously replies, "How did you find out?"

Cobalt, drinks again, says, "Sabine's really good at her job. I also heard you're keeping on some of the old staff, but instituting some new house rules. Smart move. I think you will do great here." Taking another swing, she turns her attention back to the file.

Vicious pulls Sherry away to leave, but Sherry breaks away, rushing to Cobalt. She Slams into the sitting girl, causing her to spill some of her 'borrowed' drink.

"Fuck, Sherry, this is 100 year old Scotch!"

Sherry grabs onto her. "Cobalt, Ma'am, thank you for saving me and giving me a life. I'm sorry I'm leaving you."

Cobalt strokes her hair, "It's ok. I'm so happy you're whatever you two are. I'm not mad. I'm sure you both have things to attend to."

Cobalt clicks open a new file, showing the new direction Sacred Hearts Academy is going in. It's a safe place for those dealing with trauma -- both transitioning and non-transitioning individuals. Dr. O and some of the former staff are trying to make a penitence for the suffering they caused. The forced prostitution and beatings have stopped.

Sissy is hanging around more as well; she's kinda stepped into Sherry's role with Cobalt. She also enjoys creeping out Domino.

Cobalt takes another swig as she tries to accept her current situation. She closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep in the chair again.

**********

Amanda's pacing back and forth in front of Martha Stone's office with Katlyn, Roxyanne, and Maddy. As the time slowly ticks by, the tension rises.

Katlyn finally breaks the silence, "Amanda, please stop wearing out the carpet."

She stops pacing as Martha's assistant opens the door, motioning them into the office.

"M'lady will see you now."

The Matriarch of the Stone family is as regal as one can be, with absolute malice radiating from her brown eyes. As Martha speaks, absolute disdain drips from every word, "Who wants to explain how we lost Blackstone Manor to the Hearts Academy?"

Amanda attempts to play on her mother's sympathy, "The Hearts Academy backed some crazy tru-heart bitch named Cobalt and her company, Bubblegum Princess, Inc."

Martha, in a rage, slams her hands on her desk, "So some guttersnipe bitch beat my two daughters and brought the house of Stone down."

Katlyn and Amanda shift noticeably, uncomfortable with the very accurate statement.

Martha, with even more intensity, shouts, "Well it's actually MUCH MUCH WORSE THAN YOU FUCKING THINK. OUR MEMBERSHIP TO THE PRINCESS NETWORK HAS BEEN REVOKED. WE HAVE ZERO ACCESS TO NETWORK RESOURCES. THE MANOR WAS LEGALLY SEIZED IN A HOSTILE TAKEOVER! IT'S GONE!"

Martha, still roaring with piss and vinegar, continues her tirade, "We have our Canadian and South American operations, and a few smaller ones scattered throughout the world. So what are we gonna do about this?"

Maddy, with confidence, moves forward, meeting Martha's anger head-on, "You know I'm Agent Zero for the house of Stone. I've looked after the interests of this family for years. The woman you now call enemy, Cobalt Kodachi --what do you truly know of her? I'm betting all your informants and all your sources have come up with nothing about the blue-haired bitch. That's not an accident; it's by design. The Kodachi don't share information with nonmembers. My name is Madilina of the Kodachi, and I have a plan to destroy the bitch and wipe Bubblegum Princess, Inc. off the map. All I want in exchange is Sabine."

Martha, with an evil grin, says, "That's what I like to hear. What do you need for your master plan?"

*********

Cobalt, Sabine, Domino & Sissy swagger up to the palatial home of one of the wealthiest men in America, also avid panty collector Lucifer Fairchild, who happens to be throwing a Halloween-themed bondage carnival party.

Cobalt glares at Sissy, "Seriously? Sailor Moon and the Sailor Scouts? This skirt is barely an inch lower than my panties, which are also a thong that my ass is hanging out of, for fuck's sake!"

Domino growls, "Well at least you aren't in four inch heels, making you 6'7", with your crotch at head level in a short skirt!"

Sabine slaps Domino and Cobalt's asses, "Stop whining or I'll take your panties away."

That was not the right or correct thing to say, as Cobalt & Domino turn their anger to Sabine, who sheepishly slinks behind Sissy.

In unison, the two angry girls say, "That's what we thought."

Sabine, suddenly brave with her new human shield, says, "It's a fetish party. We will probably be the most-dressed ones here. Let's just go inside; no one will care."

Cobalt stalks up to the doorman, who is clearly the type of douchebag, who enjoys the power trip he's on. Is because it's the only real power he's ever had. Cobalt pays him no mind. She walks right by him without giving him a second glance.

He grabs her hand, "Hey, bitch, I let you in." Cobalt grabs his hand and flips him on his back then stomps his head in. Squatting down, keeping the skirt in place, she whispers, "Sometimes there's a bigger lioness in the grass waiting to pounce."

As Cobalt steps over his unconscious body, the others shake their heads. Sabine drops her invitation on his chest. As they enter the grand hall, they pass a giant mirror wall. Checking Sissy's craftsmanship, Cobalt groans, "Not happy about the length of the skirt, but this scepter and the Sailor Mercury blue are amazing."

Domino takes her turn looking over her Sailor Jupiter cosplay. Domino doesn't usually wear green and pink, but it's like a second skin in measurements and style, "Sissy, you never cease to amaze me with your talent. You're gonna have to make me a Kurumi Tokisaki cosplay."

Sissy gets a huge grin, "I'd love to make that for you Domino." She tries engaging Cobalt, "Is there a cosplay you'd like?"

Cobalt looks at Sissy, "Well, Kei & Yuri, the dirty pair, would be kinda cool."

Sissy nods in approval, "No problem, Cobalt."

Sabine steps in front, doing a little spin. With a shocked expression Sabine replies, "Shit, you're so right, Cobalt! I just flashed my ass to the mirror."

As she examines her Sailor Mars cosplay, "Well Cobalt, I do look cute."

Sissy looks over her Sailor Moon cosplay. Her normally blonde-and-pink hair is hidden under Sailor Moon's trademark pigtails and blonde color. She smooths her skirt out and heads to the party.

As they enter the main hall, the cacophony of sounds blasts the girls in a tsunami. Everyone's costumes are amazing. It's as if a fetish convention exploded in an anime convention. It's truly a sight to behold. As a beautiful, topless girl carrying a tray of champagne connected to her nipple piercings walks by, Cobalt grabs the bottle.

Cobalt, tipping the bottle back, yells, "I'm getting fucked up and doing some fucked up shit tonight!" With that, she wanders off on her own.

Sabine looks at Sissy & Domino, "You know she's gonna get in trouble tonight."

Domino begins walking away backwards, "I'm counting on it. Catch you bitches later; I aim to misbehave."

Sabine and Sissy look at each other and shrug.

"So -- Domino, or Cobalt, or you: who gets in trouble first?" Sabine asks.

In unison, they say, "Cobalt." They both laugh, and move further into the party.

Cobalt moves gracefully through the crowd. She catches the eye of a man in a Spartan costume, who moves to cut her off. Cobalt, taking another swig, is feeling the buzz already, and she's cursing her lighter frame and weaker constitution.

The Spartan steps in front of her, "Hey, little Sailor Scout. Who do you belong to?"

Cobalt looks at him with her 'Don't make me hide your body tonight' look; he turns away without another word. Suddenly, she feels hands caressing her ass. As she sips again, for the briefest of seconds a soft moan escapes her lips. Then she spins around, seeing who she's about to kill. She's face to face with the bitch of Blackstone: Katlyn Stone.

Cobalt sneers and drinks more champagne. Katlyn smiles, grabs the bottle, drinks some herself, then hands it back.

Cobalt, with animosity, asks, "Don't you have some boys you should be torturing or raping?"

Katlyn, with a look of defiance, replies, "I've always tried to give them a life of luxury -- of never working, or wanting for anything. I saved them from lives of mediocrity and dead-end jobs working retail. Those bitches should be grateful."

Katlyn reaches her arms out to take Cobalt in a dance, "Can we dance and insult each other at the same time?"

Cobalt, still drinking moves to dance with Katlyn. Suspiciously, she says, "Yeah, I can see it now. All you have to do is become a girl and be some guy's fuck toy. What a life."

Katlyn grins, "The stories of your dancing prowess aren't an exaggeration."

Cobalt, feeling drunker and looser, takes another long pull from the bottle. "Thanks, but what the fuck are you doing here?" she laughs at her own question. "I think the better question is: what the fuck am I doing here?"

Katlyn, with sympathy, asks, "Well, Cobalt, is it truly a bad life, living in a mansion, having your every desire catered to? As to your question: we still have appearances to keep up -- that it's business as usual -- so we honor the invites received for such events."

Cobalt, tipping her bottle back, sips again. She's running low on booze, "Yeah, and what happens when a girl doesn't get the prince charming nice guy? What if she gets a Mr. Pink or Mr. Black, who loves to hurt girls? Are they just out of luck that they lost their family & get beaten and tortured the rest of their lives? 'Cause mediocrity sounds fucking better than that."

Katlyn, with genuine remorse and sadness, says, "I don't know. Since we lost the manor, and after receiving a letter from the dead, forgiving me, I'm unsure of what I'm supposed to do."

"Katlyn, you have a gift of being a really good teacher and disciplinarian. Vicious could use your help. A lot of the staff stayed on. It's a real school now. It helps the ones who want to continue being girls and the ones that want to go back to being boys. It's safe for all. Everyone can learn and grow in a loving environment."

Cobalt grins, and continues, "You know, Katlyn, it's not over between Amanda and myself. She played dirty pool with the E-Virus."

Katlyn smiles, "If it's any consolation, you're still fucking gorgeous."

As they continue to dance, Katlyn pulls Cobalt's crotch to her hip, grinding it against her body, smirking a little.

Cobalt lets out her little mewling sounds before she steps back, "What are you playing at, Katlyn? You and I should be beating each other senseless, but you're trying to get into my panties."

Katlyn, with a smile, says, "I just want a taste of you. You're wild, untamed, and chaos walking on two legs. You've challenged my views and made me question my purpose. Please Cobalt, don't deny me your company."

Cobalt, feeling the drink rushing through her, sways a bit in the dance, "Katlyn, it's not a good idea for us to hook up."

Katlyn, with sadness creeping across her face, picks up a discarded bottle of champagne. Taking a sip for herself, she slips back into the crowd. Cobalt grabs her hand, pulling her back giving her a deep kiss, "It's early, and I don't always make the best decisions when I'm drunk."

Katlyn smiles, giving a soft laugh, "Later, beautiful -- my fair Juliet." With that, she slips away.

**********

Domino moves through stuff like a bulldozer. She's 6'3" and doesn't suffer fools. She approaches what can only be described as human art. A woman, gagged and masked, kneels on a glass table, arms secured behind her back, pushing her pierced, chained nipples out. Two fountain plumes stick out of her lower orifices, one of white wine, and the other a red.

Two men kneeling, acting as furniture, are bound inappropriately in similar fashion with cheese, crackers and whatnot. A woman kneeling, bound the same way, carries glasses on a shelf that's secured to her nipple rings. Domino feels her anger boiling over when a soft, feathery voice washes over her.

"Calm down, you're going to make a scene and that won't be good."

Domino turns her attention to the voice, seeing a stunning blonde with caramel-colored eyes. She's short -- about 5'6" -- but her legs are stunning. Domino loses her train of thought for a moment before recovering. The girl is wearing Callisto cosplay from Xena. "Fucking rich people. This isn't even a matter of taste; they just want to buy suffering."

"I'm Alicia. Would you care to dance? There are much more entertaining things here than the art show."

As Alice guides Domino away, to what appears to be carnival games with really expensive prizes, Domino notices Cobalt. hurrying to catch up with her, Alice suddenly the one in tow. To find Cobalt and Katlyn are having a discussion.

Katlyn, holding the throwing knives, says, "Hey, let's make a bet: best score picks a costume that the loser wears - for the rest of the night!"

Cobalt looks annoyed as she drinks even more, "So I've been drinking all night, and you wanna play some target game?"

Katlyn feels this is her opportunity for just that reason. Laying the taunts on rather thickly. The Kodachi known as Cobalt relents with a smirk, ''Katlyn, are you absolutely sure you wanna do this? 'Cause we can drop the whole thing right now. But if you're sure about it, we let this pretty boy here working the booth decide the costume that the loser has to wear the rest of the night."

Katlyn beams with excitement, "You are so on! Let's do this, bitch!"

Domino strolls up, "Katlyn, are you messing with my girl?"

Katlyn, taking notice of Domino for the first time, replies, "No, I'm trying to get your girl here to not be a pussy and bet me."

Domino grins, "Okay, whoever loses not only has to wear the toy this boy picks out, but...," Domino scans the booth, "... that lovely collar there. and -- oh! Be on that leash."

Katlyn rubs the back of her head. The stakes are getting pretty high. With grit in her voice, she says, "Fine! You have a deal. She's so smashed she's got to be seeing double!"

Cobalt nods her agreement. Taking another swig, she bows down low, "Ladies first," she says, giggling.

Katlyn picks up a set of three knives and goes through her turn, striking one target dead center, one off to the right but still hitting a target, and whiffing with the third. She steps back, but wears a confident look.

Cobalt picks up the first knife, giving it a flick. It's a bullseye. Two more swiftly follow. As she takes another swig from her bottle, Katlyn looks on in shock, stuttering, "You're drunk! It's not possible you could do that. Fuck!" The full weight of her stupidity crashes down on her.

The boy behind the counter grabs the collar and leash. It's a red leather custom job, with 'Slut' in pink jewels -- real ones, in fact. It's trimmed in gold, and paired with a platinum leash. He hands them to Cobalt, who's laughing hysterically at Katlyn's impending doom.

Domino joins in the laughter, "Did she warn you? She usually gives everyone an out."

Katlyn changes from her dress to the bunny suit; it fits her form like a glove. Cobalt's breath catches; taking in Kaitlyn's body, she's suddenly very horny.

Katlyn picks up the collar and locks it in place, handing the leash to Cobalt, mumbling, "God damn humiliating doing this." Next, she bends over, picking up the egg and placing an ample supply of lube on it. She moves the crotch of her bunny suit aside and slides it deep in her ass.

Cobalt notices the choice of holes, and pulls Katlyn towards her, "That was a bold choice and deserves a reward."

She kisses Katlyn on the lips, and her collared bunny reciprocates, hard. Katlyn breathes a sigh of relief as Alicia and Domino continue their stroll through the carnival.

Alicia asks Domino what about the human art show bothered her so much.

Domino responds as they continue their walk through the carnival. "Well, using people against their will pisses me and all my friends off, first of all. Then there's the fact that it's not art. It's not unique. It's not ironic. It's fucking stupid."

Alicia strokes Domino's booty, "The suffering of others bothers you."

Domino replies, "Suffering without pleasure bothers me. Slavery bothers me. The sickness festering in this place bothers me."

Alicia, biting her lip, says, "You're not wrong, but that's only one side of the coin. Can I show you the other?"

Domino's suddenly distracted, watching Katlyn's cute little ass sway, "I think I should stay -- make sure Cobalt doesn't up the stupid tonight."

Cobalt turns around, slurring her words as she responds, "I don't need a fucking babysitter. I got leashed girl here, hahaha."

Katlyn steps over to Domino, "I'll watch her. She's gonna pass out soon anyway. We'll be in room thirteen."

Domino takes the leash, pulling Katlyn closer, "If you hurt my friend, Katlyn, neutral ground or not, I'll break my foot off in your ass. But have fun. Cobalt is a wild child for sure."

Alicia takes Domino's hand. As they begin moving through the crowd, Alicia points, "See, over there: that master taking care of his slave's red ass, softly caressing it with a cold cloth? That's aftercare. That's love. Look at her looking at him, and him looking at her."

Pointing again, she says, "See the couple over there? The guy in the dress? Look at him looking at his mistress. He wants nothing more than to please her by being the model of what she desires, and she takes pride in his striving and obedience. That's love."

As they move along, Domino is perplexed at Alicia's attitude and positive nature. Domino's played tie-up games before, but the extremes on display are throwing her off. She's not convinced that these people are just playing around.

************

For Sissy and Sabine, being left behind is not really a new thing. Sissy, seeing someone she finds absolutely intriguing, darts off, leaving Sabine alone with her champagne. The purple- haired punk feels arms wrap around her waist and a gentle kiss fall upon her neck. She turns around to see who would be so bold.

The would-be suitor is Maddy.