Rise of the Bubblegum Princess 4th

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You! What is your goddamn obsession with me?" Sabine demands. "And after you violated me as well! You have some nerve."

Maddy with a grin, says, "I see you're still sporting the rings I gave you. I also believe you had two orgasms you passed out from."

Sabine flushes with embarrassment as her pussy begins betraying her to the memory, "We've never met outside that time you abducted me and violated me. Remind me: how did that turn out for you?"

Anger flashes across Maddy's face before she regains her composure. Putting her hand around Sabine's neck, squeezing slowly, she says, "And you loved every minute of it, you little slut. You're wet right now."

With Maddy's attention focused on Sabine, she doesn't notice Cobalt creeping up behind her. Cobalt swings Katlyn's leash over Maddy's neck and starts choking her with it.

Cobalt hisses, "Hey, slut. I got your partner on a leash, even as fucked up as I am. I knew your slutty ass was hiding here. I wanna know why I shouldn't just kill you now for what you did to Sabine!"

Maddy gasps for air.

Katlyn begs, "Please let Maddy go. It's drawing onlookers that we don't want."

Sabine reaches up, freeing Maddy, "It's okay, babe. I've got this. I'll be fine." She then notices Katlyn in a bunny suit, "You've been busy. Please tell me we can play with your new toy later."

Cobalt scratches her head. "Yeah... about that."

Katlyn interrupts, kissing Sabine on the lips, "We certainly will be looking forward to it." Then she drags Cobalt off.

Maddy takes Sabine's hand, "Can we dance, please?"

Sabine begins dancing with Maddy. She pulls Sabine in closer. Sabine can feel Maddy's intense passion for her. It radiates off her body, making the burning desire in the nerdy girl's pussy that much harder to resist.

Ashamed at her body's betrayal, Sabine wants to have Maddy take her and make her scream in both pain and pleasure. Thoughts of the nights spent as a prisoner under Maddys control being curled up with Maddy as she was comforted by her tormentor flow through her alcohol-addled mind.

Maddy, catching Sabine's smile, begins smiling herself as she whispers lovingly, "I'd never let anything happen to you, Sabine. And you look amazing in that Sailor Mars cosplay. I'd have thought you more of a Mercury type in personality, but 'cobalt' literally means blue. So I do get it, but you make a very sexy Mars in those heels. They're doing all kinds of naughty things to your rear."

Sabine, flirting a little with Maddy, replies, "You're kinda cute when you're not drugging me or inflicting intolerable pain and pleasure on me. Are you smiling?"

Maddy rolls her eyes, "Yeah, but you enjoyed every fucking minute, I've never seen a pussy that wet and wanting as I played with your nipple rings. You made some of the cutest sounds I've ever heard."

Sabine blushes as Maddy pulls her crotch to her hip. Sabine begins grinding against her. Maddy begins caressing her purple, punky girl's back sensuously as they continue dancing. Maddy's dress is slit on the sides, and so Sabine's crotch begins to leave her nectar on Maddy's leg.

Maddy is struggling to keep her composure, "My name is Madilina of the Kodachi. I'm Nukenin. I left the clan fifteen years ago because of you and Cobalt."

Sabine can't keep the shock off her face. Fifteen years ago would've been around the time of the Aobi ceremony. "What did we do that made you abandon the clan? If you're the rogue, it's been a very long time since the Aibo I thought I'd be pared with you as well."

With a look of sorrow, Maddy answers, "The Queen stole the thing that was most precious to me in the whole world and gave it to her bitch daughter -- who couldn't even protect you!"

Sabine, still flummoxed, says, "You're a rogue Kodachi. I knew it when I tried to fight you. Well, I wasn't positive, but I was pretty sure. How did the Queen steal anything from you? She's the Queen."

Maddy, with a pained expression, says, "When she gave you to Cobalt. She picked the best of the class to be teamed with her fuckup loser daughter. I was the best in the class. You were supposed to be mine."

Sabine strokes Maddy's cheek, "That's not our way. You know that. And don't call Cobalt a fuckup or a loser."

Maddy, through gritted teeth, says, "You're right, of course. I apologize for saying horrible things about Cobalt." Maddy moves in, kissing Sabine deeply. She holds her lips open, inviting Sabine to drink from her passion.

Sabine pushes her tongue deep into Maddy's mouth on instinct. Maddy's hands drift to Sabine's little rump, giving it a sensual squeeze and massage.

Maddy takes Sabine's hand, leading her to the spare room with the number thirteen on the door.

Back in Sissy panties

SIssy, a or A swirl of emotions and desire, moves daintily and gracefully towards the intoxicating woman in the pink and orange cat maid costume -- though the term 'maid' only applies in the very loosest sense.

Sissy stops just short of her intended goal. Her sudden burst of confidence has faded. Now faced with the daunting task of small talk, she has absolutely no idea how to move forward.

Cobalt catches sight of her pixie-like friend, Sissy. She moves in behind Sissy, putting her arm around her, "Hey, Sissy. Wazzup? You sweet on that Neko girl?"

Sissy nods affirmatively, "I don't know what to do!"

Cobalt grins mischievously, "I read the report on your interaction with Rose. That Neko girl is your next target, but your goal is to get her to fuck you."

Sissy beams at the idea of sex with her new interest.

Cobalt is still holding Sissy, "Besides, if you strike out, you can always join me and Kay here." Cobalt smiles, and asks if she's ever played 'Have You Met?' before. Sissy shakes her head 'no.'

Cobalt, with her Cheshire smile, strolls up to Miss Neko Girl. Tapping her shoulder, she says, "Excuse me, Miss. Have you met Sissy here?" Then she steps out of the way, shoving Sissy into the Neko's waiting arms.

Cobalt, grabbing a cigar, wanders off again in a trail of smoke and liquor, with Katlyn swaying her sexy ass behind her with her fluffy cotton tail. The night has just begun.

Catching the somewhat-flying Sissy in her arms, the Neko girl smiles a very mischievous grin, "Well it's not everyday a cutie like you is quite literally thrown at me."

Sissy is blushing, even though she'll deny she ever blushes. She begins stuttering that her name is Sissy. She attempts a curtsy and it's horrible. It's something she's done instinctively for years, and this Neko girl has her so flummoxed she fumbles it.

"My name is Sissy, pleased to meet you Ma'am."

The Neko girl responds with such good manners too, "My name is Selina Bell, and I must say, you are quite adorable. How can I help you, little one?"

Sissy blurts out, "You're so pretty and your outfit is so amazing. I'm gonna shut up now."

Selina giggles and says, "It's okay, little one, you are too precious for words. Do you want to spend some time with me? I would definitely like to get to know you."

Still blushing and completely enamored with Selina, Sissy performs her curtsy perfectly, "Yes, Ma'am, I'd like to spend time with you."

The duo continue on, holding hands, strolling to a table set with amazing custom collars, leashes, necklaces, and custom-crafted body jewelry. It's all made of gold, platinum, and silver, with jewels worked into the pieces. Sissy's eye catches a collar that is pink, trimmed in gold buckles, and has red rubies spelling out her name.

Selina sees Sissy eyeing the collar, and asks if she can see it. The vendor hands her the collar. She asks if Sissy would like to try it on. Sissy nods a quick affirmation, taking off her red choker and turning around so Selina can put the much-more-expensive piece around her neck.

She places it snugly on her, "Oh my! This was made for you! You must have it! We'll take it -- oh, and that platinum bell. Can't have you be without a bell."

The vendor motions to a sign: "All collars come with a free leash -- your gift from Lucifer Fairchild."

"Selina, may I pick the leash please, Ma'am?"

"Of course you may, little one. Do you plan on wearing it for the rest of the night?" Selina hands over her platinum Discover card to cover the six-thousand-dollar collar with a four-hundred-dollar bell. Sissy picks out a matching pink handle with a platinum chain, handing it to Selina.

"May I attach the leash to your collar, and for tonight I'll be your top? Do you agree, Sissy?" Selina with a sly smile asks.

Sissy, in a near-orgasmic state, says, "Yes Ma'am."

Gripping the pink leather handle, Selina says, "I'm actually feeling a bit hungry. Let's go get some food, now. Keep up, little one. I don't like dawdlers." She attaches the bell and leash securely to the collar.

Selina and Sissy begin moving to a picnic area in the huge backyard. A young waitress dressed only in what could be called lingerie -- nipple tape and a micro thong -- holds her order book, waiting for the two to decide.

Selina asks Sissy, "What would you like to have? Order whatever you like."

Sissy orders a bowl of steak ramen and Selina orders the chicken cordon bleu.

As Selina chats with Sissy, she tells her of various convention adventures, concerts she's attended, and the places she has been. As Sissy soaks up her stories she feels a twinge in her womanhood, stirring a feeling she can't seem to place. It's like an ember just heating up -- what remains of an old flame.

Selina, noticing that Sissy is hanging on every word, blushes and cuts her latest anecdote short, "I'm so sorry, Sissy. Please tell me about yourself."

Reacting to Selina's question, Sissy straightens up. Little cracks form in the emotional walls holding her back, "I don't talk about myself. It's not a fun and exciting tale. All I've experienced is pain and humiliation -- the loss of all I was, and the fact I couldn't do anything to prevent it."

Seeing the conversation isn't pleasant for Sissy, Selina reassures her, "Hey, it's okay, we don't have to talk about you. I just wanted to know more about you."

With a slight tremble in her voice, Sissy whispers, "My dead name is Robert Paulson. I was a resident of Blackstone Academy." With a deep breath, she continues, "Even Cobalt, who's my only friend, doesn't know this part, so please keep this to yourself."

With a look of seriousness, Selina nods, affirming that she will indeed keep Sissy's confidence.

"I was abducted from my home," Sissy says. "I had just left my parents' house for the first time and was truly living my best life. I worked at a comic book shop. I practiced my art, surrounded by the masters like Jim Lee, J. Scott Cambell, and Frank Cho.

"One day I met a girl. Being young, naive, and completely inexperienced with the opposite sex, I missed every glaring red flag that she had. She was a predator, a hunter of pretty boys. I unwittingly became her next prey."

Taking Sissy's hand in hers and squeezing it for reassurance, Selina notices the terrible emptiness behind Sissy's eyes. She tries to tell Sissy again, without saying anything, that it's okay for her to stop.

"No," Sissy says. "You need the truth about me. I feel you may like me, I also find myself liking you as well.

"I was given Mrs. P as a teacher. Think of an evil version of Mary Poppins. I was selected as the second candidate for something called the doll program. It was a partial success -- a failure, in Blackstone's opinion. My personality never fractured to create what they wanted me to be. It modified my behavior and mannerisms to be completely feminine. I honestly don't know how a guy walks or sounds anymore. Anyway, as I was saying, the program erased my feelings and my compassion. I can fake it well, but I never really experience them."

Having run in more exclusive circles, and considering the darker tastes of some of her acquaintances, Selina is well aware of Blackstone's reputation. As she slides in beside Sissy, putting her arm around her, she sobs into Sissy's shoulder, stroking her back gently. Again, a familiar-yet-foreign feeling slides down Sissy's cheek as a single, solitary blood tear.

The newly minted couple continue their night.

Alice leans into Domino, sliding a hand under her incredibly short skirt and caressing her supple booty, "Hey Domino, can we go to the Twisted Tunnel of Love? It's supposed to be inspired by twisted tales of... well, you know."

Flashing a grin, Domino replies, "Why not?" Arm in arm, they walk towards the Twisted Tunnel of Love. Swinging arms, the couple pass the giant heart opening, coming to the first exhibit. Predictably, it's Romeo and Juliet.

With a quizzical look, Domino asks, "Hey Alicia, how is Romeo and Juliet a twisted love story?"

With a big grin, Alicia replies, "Well, Juliet was only 13 to Romeo's 18, plus add the suicide pact. That's a pretty twisted love story to me, hahaha." The laugh is one of those full-throated laughs that makes others smile.

The scene is the funeral scene, with both characters laid out in burial service attire, locked in an embrace. The plaque gives the synopsis, listing William Shakespeare as the artist.

Domino and Alicia move along in the ride. Alicia still has her hand on Domino's plump rump. The next scene is labeled, 'The Humiliated Sissy Husband, artist Rik581.' Domino reads the plaque to the scene before them.

A man is tied to a chair, wearing a pink lolita dress with a yellow petticoat, black Mary Janes, and frilly socks, as his wife is portrayed standing over him forcefully. She's applying his makeup. Down by the feet of the statues are used, but empty, condoms.

The caption reads, 'Husband learns the price of infidelity.'

Domino takes in the tale, "No kink shame -- I get 'different strokes for different folks.' But man, not ever for me. Either I'm getting killed or I'm killing the fuck that tries this on me."

Giving Domino's ass a playful slap, Alicia takes her hand, leading her to the last exhibit. It's a statue of Marquis De Sade, whose best known works include 120 Days of Sodom and Philosophy of the Bedroom.

With her quick wit, Domino says, "In case you wanted a history lesson in your porn. Or is this just retro, hahaha."

Moving in close, Alicia pulls Domino into a deep kiss, rolling her tongue, exploring Domino's mouth. Domino kisses Alicia back, running her hands over Alicia's leather costume. She takes in the sight of the beautiful woman in front of her, with her blonde hair and caramel-colored eyes.

The smell of the leather is intoxicating to Domino. She runs her hands over it, but Alicia pulls the red-and-black-streaked woman to the exit.

"That was fun, I hope you had a good time," she says as she skips a little ahead, acting cute.

With a lustful look, Domino watches the leather-clad goddess dance around, "It was fun."

Jumping into Domino's arms, Alicia asks, "Can we take this somewhere more private? Just you and me and lots of bad intentions?"

With a grin a mile long, all the red and black warrior can reply with is, "Abso-Fuckin-Lutely!" Arm in arm once again, they venture off to the private areas of the massive party.

********

Cobalt and Katlyn continue to enjoy the carnival, and by this point, Cobalt's feeling pretty good. Katlyn's eyes follow Cobalt as she moves with supernatural grace, even though she's incredibly drunk. She wonders how her greatest enemy has become her greatest desire, and how her mere presence stirs such strong emotions. The bunny suit and leash in particular are really pulling some hidden feelings up from deep within her.

Suddenly, Cobalt feels a sharp pain; someone is yanking on her braid. Spinning on her toes to see who the culprit is, she's now face to face with Master Mason. The barrel-chested older gentleman has the physique of an athlete. He has pale blue eyes, a five o'clock shadow, and salt-and-pepper hair.

Cobalt snatches her braid from his grasp, "And who the fuck do you think you are, asshole, grabbing my goddamn hair?"

Taken aback by the vulgarity of the young woman's words, he merely answers the question, "I am Master Mason."

Unimpressed, Cobalt barks, "Well don't touch me again, asshole!"

As she begins to leave, Master Mason snatches the leash from her hand. Katlyn, frozen in place, is incapable of stopping anything that's happening. Cobalt, seeing the fear in Katlyn's eyes, looks back at the older man, and it all clicks.

"You're that Master Mason. So, you know Katlyn?"

With a wicked smile, he says contemptuously, "I do, and I'll be taking her for myself. You may leave now." He gives Cobalt a dismissive wave.

With a smug smile and gritted teeth, Cobalt replies, "Listen, douchebag: that is strike two. You had the audacity to yank my hair; strike one. Now you snatched something out of my hand like a petulant child; strike two.The dismissive wave really really pisses me off! I don't play baseball. You're not getting a strike three. Fucking let go of that leash, apologize to me and Katlyn, and then I want you to go piss off somewhere far far away from us."

With signs of visible anger shooting out of his eyes, he turns that look on Katlyn, "Is that what you want, my cherie?"

Cobalt begins snapping her fingers in Master Mason's face, "Hey fuckstick, I'm the one talking to you. Don't try to bully Katlyn. I won't allow it. You're the kinda asshole who listens to Nickelback in public with no earbuds!"

That's when Master Mason swings at Cobalt. She moves the bottle she's carrying to block the punch, wondering to herself if it really was the Nickelback comment that pushed it too far. As Mason's fist makes contact with the bottle, it makes a loud, booming sound.

Mason hollers in pain as Cobalt drops down, smashing the bottle into his foot, further injuring him. She then slides away from him.

"You cunt! I'm gonna fix that attitude of yours!" he screams.

"You must be a masochist, because the only thing that's gonna happen, if you even try to discipline me, is that I'm gonna shove that bottle up your ass backwards. Now, before I really get pissed off, APOLOGIZE TO KATLYN & ME."

Mason, in a blind rage, swings his uninjured hand at Cobalt, who blocks it with the bottle again. He reels back in pain.

Cobalt laughs, "I'm beginning to think you're just really stupid. You know, it would be a waste of time to even listen to your apology. Let's go, Katlyn."

Master Mason, in an absolute rage, hurls a tray of shots at Cobalt blinding her with the alcohol tackling the Kodachi, sending her crashing to the floor. He pins Cobalt face-down; she's still gripping the champagne bottle.

As Mason takes a handful of her hair, cranking back on it, an involuntary moan slips past her lips. Mason, hearing it, comments, "What a lovely song you make. I'm gonna make you sing like that all night!"

Cobalt, struggling under Mason, retorts, "So you can only win when you act like a coward?"

Yanking back on Cobalt's head even harder, he says, "I'm taking off my belt, and I'm going to whip some obedience into you."

Bucking under Mason, she says, "You touch me with that belt -- you and any other fuck touch me -- and you'll be fucked, and I do mean proper fucked."

Master Mason reaches back to strike Cobalt with the belt, but Katlyn suddenly attacks, throwing her leash around his neck, dragging him off Cobalt. Cobalt scampers free, getting to her feet as Master Mason struggles with Katlyn.

Cobalt flips the bottle in the air like Tom Cruise in Cocktail and catches it, looking like a badass. Then she completely blasts Master Manson in the face, causing the bottle to explode. Shards of it get lodged in the old man's skin.

Mason grabs his face, dropping to the floor, screaming in pain. Cobalt grabs the leash from the floor, freeing it from Mason's neck. "How far that little candle throws its beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world."