Rise of the Cat Women Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey wants to know what is spank?" John did not hear the reply but felt her mind giggle, "Can Honey get spank first?"

Rolling his eyes John ignored her question. He kept an eye out as the other strange cat women walked parallel to their path. "Someone has got to teach them woodcraft..."

Candy looked around and then replied, "Pitiful... But Candy wants to know how John let them sneak up on him if they are so loud?"

"I was distracted." John gestured to one of the cat women about twenty feet away. As she came over he asked, "What is your name?"

"Name?" She looked at him confused.

"How are you addressed when talking aloud with other sisters," Candy spoke up.

"Why would we want to talk aloud?"

John looked at Candy and shrugged, "You figure a name for her, I am fresh out." He said mentally to Honey, "Would it be okay if we teach these sisters tracking and such?"

"Honeys think that a good idea," she replied a moment later. "Family leader also thinks that is good idea. Will John teach?"

"No Candy will." He looked at Candy, "Who is the next best after you in tracking?"

"Other than John you mean," she replied laughing. "Kitten is good."

"Kitten will you come to me please," John asked her.

"Kitten is coming John," she replied joyfully.

John looked at the cat woman and said, "Candy and Kitten will teach you how to move without noise and how to track others." He looked at Candy and added, "You have until dawn." About that time Kitten ran up and he added to her, "Please teach this sister how to track and move without noise."

He added mentally, "If she can get close enough to touch me without me realizing it, you both will get a special treat."

He looked back at the other cat woman and said, "Learn your lessons well, the fate of your family could depend on it one day." Taking Kitten's pack and M-16 he continued walking to their camp.

After their performance at tracking him and fighting, John expected to find their camp primitive. Instead he found they had made teepees under large cedar trees so that they were hidden from the sky and casual observers. The trunk of the tree served as a center pole and the helped keep the rain and snow out. Walking over to where Beth and Winnie were crouched down he joined them and said, "We will be here overnight. Does someone need to go to the other camp and get things?"

Beth shook her head, "No John. She gestured with her head towards the shelter they were sitting near and added, "Honey is inside with the leader." She frowned and then said mentally, "Beth and sister wives do not trust them."

"Even Honey," John asked surprised.

He heard Honey's voice in his head, "Honey smells a dead rat."

"Keep your eyes open, I am going to see what I can find out." John said softly to the pair. Mentally he added to Candy and Kitten, "While you two are teaching see if you can find out what she knows." Standing up he carried his rifle on his shoulder and walked to the shelter where Honey and the leader were.

Before he could enter, two burly cat women stopped him holding spears, "You not allowed."

John smiled and nodded. Turning on his heel he walked back over to Beth and Winnie and handed them his rifle and belt with knife. "This will be fun," He said winking to Winnie. Turning around he walked back over to the pair of over grown women. He smiled as he started to walk between them.

Beth knew John had off style fighting skills, since he had managed to toss Candy into the lake like so much dead wood. But even though she was expecting it, the suddenness and force of his defense and then attack as they tried to stop him shocked her. From her vantage point, it looked as if one of the cat women tried to jab him with her spear and then do a triple summersault over him. Only she landed flat on her back out cold. The over one managed to rush him and then played like superman and landed on top of the first one face down unmoving.

"That was too fast, "John said walking back over to them. He got his rifle from Winnie before entering the shelter.

Inside John found another cat woman blocking his way. Instead of being fancy he jabbed the stock of the rifle into her stomach and then against the back of her head as she bent over. Stepping over her he walked back to where Honey was sitting across from the leader of this clan. "You need better bodyguards; the ones you have now are sleeping on the job." He pointed the rifle at the woman and said coldly, "I am tired of playing your silly assed games. I want to know what is going on and you are going to tell me one way or the other."

"You cannot hurt me; your rules forbid it."

"You know, the last person who said that to me got her head blown clean off." John popped the magazine and stripped a round out. "Do you know what a fifty cal will do to a brain cavity," he said as he tossed the round to the woman. "Also, as you well know, all of the families have not agreed to our terms yet so all bets are off."

"You talk big because you have rifle."

John set the rifle behind him and smiled. "Okay I don't have it now. If you can get it, you can have it."

"One of these days someone is going to clean your clock," Candy said in his mind.

"You agree to stay out of it Honey?"

Honey looked at John and nodded; she had heard the noise outside and listened to Beth's description. "Honey trusts John."

Out of the corner of his eye he saw the woman make a leap for it. Instead of kicking her away he simply stood on the rifle. She struggled to get it out from under him and even managed to push him so he had to remove one foot. But John still kept his weight on top of it. He was not expecting her to bite him on the calf. It was like the deer all over again as he went on automatic. His hands reached down and grabbed the woman by the neck and stripped her off his leg. Still holding her one handedly by the neck, he raised her up until her face was inches away from his. Growling evilly, he started squeezing.

The cat woman felt fear for the first time in her life. He was killing her slowly and no matter what she tied she couldn't stop him. She tried clawing his arm and chest, kicking him, even going for his eyes. All he did was growl at her, continue choking and swat her blows away with his free hand. Even her calls for help from her guard force were unanswered. It was then that she realized John was death's harbinger. Even as her world faded around the edges, she felt his mental attack.

John's mind slammed into hers and opened it like a ripe melon. "Just a petty dictator," he said throwing the woman away from him. He waited until the cat woman caught her breath and looked up at him in fear. "Run... You and your guards have an hour head start. Then I will hunt."

Looking up at him the cat woman knew she would die at his hands no matter how fast or far she ran. She looked at Honey and said, "Please sister don't let him do this to me."

Honey looked up at John and wanted to ask him to stop this. But her wives, a new word Baby Girl had showed her, reminded her of her promise to let him handle this. She looked back at the woman and said, "Honey trusts John's judgment." She added mentally to the woman, "I would leave if I were you, if not John will kill you now."

Looking from one to the other the cat woman made a break for the door. She dove through and ran for the woods with several large cat women following her. Some of them dragging the three John had knocked out.

Honey leaned forward and picked up the round and handed it silently to John. She watched as he replaced it before saying softly, "Must you kill them love?"

John smiled as he replied mentally, "Did I say anything about killing them Honey. I simply said I was going to hunt; I did not say what I was going to hunt for."

Honey looked up confused at first but Kitten's laughter and explanations caused her to giggle in relief. "Thank you," she said lowering her head to the ground for a second. When she raised it she saw his scowl and added, "Do not be mad at Honey. It is a sign of respect only."

"Okay Honey, as long as you don't refer to me as god." He paused and then added, "I trust you and your sisters can find a new leader, a fair leader?"

Honey nodded, "Honey and sisters will find new leader for this family." She paused and then added, "Will John allow Honey to give leader a daughter or will John want to be the one."

John had to do a double take at her question, "If you want to give a daughter to a strange sister then it is okay with me." Suddenly he felt trapped and added, "I will be around if you need me." With that said he went outside, grabbed his pack and headed away from the settlement.

He was about a mile away in thick woods when Baby Girl said in his mind, "John, are you all right?"

Finding a deep thicket, he sat down in the middle and rested before answering. "No Baby Girl, I am not all right. But it is something I must work out myself."

"Let me come to you...to talk only." Baby Girl replied. They had felt his confusion and troubled mind all day but now it was stronger. Of all of them she was elected to try and talk to him. It would have been Candy but she and Kitten were busy. "Please John?"

She felt his long drawn out sigh and "Okay come ahead Baby Girl."

As she hurried she wondered what she would do and say to calm his mind. Would what she and Candy did work for John, or would she have to try something else. It did not take long to reach him. His mind was like a bright beacon to them and they always knew where he was. He was sitting under a tree with the bear pelt under him and chewing on a piece of meat.

As she sat down near him and leaned against the tree John said softly, "What is happening to me Beth?"

"What do you mean John? Do you mean with your anger management issues or something else?"

"I feel like I am losing myself. I was this close to killing that woman with my bare hands. It took all I had to throw her away from me instead."

"Shadow, that was Candy's old name, used to say that close only counts in horse shoes, hand grenades, and nukes." Seeing her little joke went flat Baby Girl added quickly, "From my time this way, I have found our race wears our emotions on our sleeves. We are quick to anger, and just as quick to love." She paused a moment, "All of our emotions are stronger and run into the extreme."

"I see that but when you get mad you kick claw and perhaps even bite. With my training I can kill before anyone knows they are dead." John paused and looked at the meat in his hand. Deciding he didn't want it he offered it to Baby Girl. "How does Candy keep from going for the quick kill?"

Baby Girl took the meat and ate a few bites before answering. "She didn't...not until she learned not to let herself get mad." She looked at John and said, "No one else ever knew about that until now." She said to herself and sisters, "I am sorry but I had to tell him."

"And now all of you know about it right?" John replied. "Otherwise you wouldn't have just apologized to Candy."

Baby Girl didn't look at him as she nodded. She didn't know how he knew but he had hit the nail on the head.

"That is one of the other things that troubles me. I have lost each of you to your new and improved joint mind."

"You haven't lost any of us John. We knew Kitten was botching the job but none of us has the words to describe what happened to us last night." She paused a moment looking for help in her sister's minds but found none. "I am the same Baby Girl you made love to. The same scared little girl I was before. The only difference is that I have my sisters, your wives, there to support me."

Baby Girl thought for a moment as she ate. "While I am also Candy, I would never be able to fight like her or shoot like her. The body remembers how to do things; this body is not a marksman like she is. Oh I can shoot but not like that. In that way I am Baby Girl and will always be her and no one else. Oh sure we can throw our voices and scents to each other's bodies, but will never do it again because it disturbs you."

"What happened last night?"

"To be honest I'm not really sure." Baby Girl replied. She looked at the final bite of meat in her hand and offered it back to John who declined it. Popping it into her mouth she chewed and swallowed. "On one level we got married. But it was more than that."

"I know Kitten told me, marriage and honeymoon."

"I was going add it is a lifetime commitment to serve and make sure the other person, you, is kept happy." Baby Girl said. "Kitten is right in what she said but she does not go far enough." She rested her hand on his leg and added, "Last night was the most wonderful experience we ever had. Some point while we were licking you our minds joined, like yours and mine did when we made love. But that joining never ended once we stopped and went to sleep. It continued to grow stronger binding five together in ways we cannot yet understand."

"The idea of you, all of you serving me is what really bothers me." John said looking away. "On one hand, it feels right. I am the lion in a pride of lionesses." He looked at her, "But that is not me. I will kill myself before I fall into that trap."

Baby Girl looked into John's eyes and saw he was serious. All of them gasped at the idea of losing him. She knew she had to tread carefully, "It is you, and yet it is not. You are the single male in this family. In the cat world the male sits on his ass while the females do all the work and worship him. That my friend is hard wired into you now. Remember when you came back from the hunt. The John who passed us was not human at all. He was pure cat and we knew it."

John looked down and replied softly, "I know and to my shame I loved it."

"There is nothing to be ashamed about. Are you ashamed that you became one of us?"

"No."

"Then you cannot be ashamed of what you are. Instead of being ashamed and trying to block it out, temper it with your humanity. Strike a balance between the human John and cat John," Baby Girl said earnestly. "I have been free, mated, and a slave since I have become this race," She added softly. "But with you, I am all and none of those things at once." She saw his confusion and smiled. "I am free in that I can tell you that you are a damn fool for starting that fight. I am mated to you on a level that Candy and I never had or hoped to achieve. And yes I worship the ground you walk on, but if you expect me to grovel you can kiss my ass first."

She heard Kitten say, "I'll grovel any time he allows."

"Why? Why do you worship me?"

"Two reasons, I respect the hell out of you. Your scent triggers something in my mind."

"You forgot to mention that you are submissive in nature. That is the little girl in you," John said.

Baby Girl looked down and nodded, "Well that too."

"So let me get this right," John said with a smile. "If I were to say I wanted you to grovel while giving me a nice licking you would say no."

Baby Girl saw what was coming and whimpered mentally as she said, "Yes."

"You can give me a tongue bath now while you grovel Baby Girl."

Baby Girl mewed pitifully as she fought a war in her mind. It didn't help that four out of the five parts of her wanted desperately to do it. Only Candy was saying, "No it is a trap." As her hands gripped the bear fur tightly she managed to say in a small voice, "Please don't make me John."

John moved in front of her and nuzzled Baby Girl's neck. Giving it several slow licks he said, "Do it Baby Girl... You know you cannot stand up to me."

Baby Girl mewed even as she started purring. "No... John." Even the others now realized it was a trap and helped her fight off the need her body felt.

"You know you want to give in," John's voice said against her neck. He lifted his head and started licking her face as his mind said to them, "Worship me with your tongue."

His musky scent almost overwhelmed Baby Girl he was ready to mate and her body responded in kind. His licks were driving her insane with desire and wonton need. Her submissiveness kicked into overdrive with the knowledge that this was her destiny. Her mind, their collective mind all but crumbled under his assault. With the last bit will power she had Baby Girl said mentally to him, "I'll see you in hell first."

John sat back and smiled. Hugging her tightly he said, "That's what I needed to hear." He felt her trembling under his arms and knew she was on the edge of cracking under the need that was driving her hormones. "I needed to know that if I went too far you would stop me."

"Since I stood up to you, what do I get?" Baby Girl asked him mentally. She couldn't stop shaking, not from fear but from desire.

"What do you want," he asked stroking her back with his hand as he hugged her. Suddenly John knew, "Okay, since I pushed you so hard...Just this once." He was on his back so fast that his head spun. Baby Girl's tongue franticly licked his body and face as her hands roamed over him.

He was not expecting their minds to join under just the licking. But it happened anyways. John felt all five minds joined together in worshiping him. Baby Girl's mind alone would have been bad enough, but the combined assault of all five of their minds worshiping him was overwhelming. Like he had done to each one of them, they combined and did to him.

John found the balance between human and cat and realized that they belonged to him. They were not wives, not mates, not pets. Yet they were his. He was the loin and they were his lionesses. Making them grovel was demeaning to their mutual love and relationship.

When they calmed down, Baby Girl lay cuddled up tight against him and nuzzling his neck. "Thank you John."

"No thank you, all of you for helping me," John's mind said to them. "I want two promises from you. First, if I ever demand something that you do not want to do that you say no." He stoked Baby Girl's breast lightly and added, "Secondly that you understand that you belong to me. Yet at the same token, I belong to you."

One by one he heard and felt their minds answer. The last was Baby Girl who said vocally, "Baby Girl promises master," and heard the others giggle in his mind as they echoed her naming of him.

"I can see I will be busy tonight giving out spankings," He said mentally. "Please don't call me that," he added vocally.

Baby Girl sat up and looked down at John, "Is this when Baby Girl tells John to go to hell again?" She smiled and then added, "We were just joking John. We know how much you hate that and will be good."

"Mostly..." Candy's voice said in his mind.

John rolled his eyes as Baby Girl giggled. Changing the subject he said to Candy, "How is the training going?"

"Tracker is a fast learner John. She has the basics down already."

Getting up, his first thought was to leave Baby Girl to pick up everything and go back to the settlement. Instead he started gathering things with her help and said, "What do you think of the design of their shelters?"

"I like it." Baby Girl looked towards the distant mountains and added, "We know of your plan about making a base camp for us while you continue on searching this winter." "While it is a sound plan and protects our children, we worry about you."

"Worry hell... We are scared shitless," Kitten chimed in John's mind.

"I will make proper plans when it is time." John said calming them. Even apart he was in their minds as they were in his. He could feel them mentally kneeling in his head waiting on any word or desire of his to surface. While that would have troubled him before, he understood it now. It was a sign of respect and nothing more. Not only could he feel them he knew where they are, it was as if he had a map in his mind with little glowing dots showing their position.

Looking at Baby Girl he was going to ask about it but something in her stance changed his mind. He pushed her up against the tree, nuzzled and licked her neck. What had started to be a friendly nuzzle changed into passion in an instant. Not speaking John entered her as his tongue caressed her face and neck. Even more than before, their bond and his position in the family grew and strengthened with each lick and thrust.