Rise of the Cat Women Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baby Girl's eyes grew large as she mewed in pleasure. She needed him now and in the worst way. It didn't matter that they had just finished, all that mattered was her mind and body responded to his desires. As he entered her and made love, all of them inside her mind changed. They were making love to their king, god, and lion instead of just John. And in response Baby Girl fully submitted her will to him. The idea of telling him to go to hell was as silly in her new mindset as flapping her arms and flying like a bird.

Once they had finished and they headed back to the settlement, the others in her mind could not understand how much she had changed. Baby Girl on her own part did not see she had changed at all and could not understand what the fuss was about. She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye and felt her own need growing again. She wanted nothing more than to spend her days making love to him.

For his part, John was oblivious to Baby Girl's change. He still felt the connection with all of them. However, it was the others, not Baby Girl who seemed off. Reaching the settlement, he caught sight of Winnie sitting where he had left her and walked to her. That all the females who saw him stopped and watched him pass did not concern him. Only Winnie's face looking at him with a sense of wonder mixed with fear mattered.

Setting his pack and rifle down he offered his hand to Winnie who stood up. John wrapped his arms around her waist as he nuzzled her neck. His tongue snaked out and began licking her as she mewed in pleasure. He was making her his, their minds thought together as he entered her. Still licking her face and neck he made love to her standing up. When they were done, her mind felt right, just like Baby Girl's.

Baby Girl rubbed herself as John took Winnie. Her mind rejoiced and lived the experience with her sister. Even though she was not a physical part of the act she orgasmed when Winnie did and could feel John filling her with his seed. Once he pulled out and smiled at her sister she joined them in a three-way hug.

It was only after he started walking away did Baby Girl notice that the sisters who were watching were masturbating and mewing in pleasure. She smiled at them and then pulled Winnie to the ground. Still needing pleasure, she began to lick her sister and ignoring the questions of why the change in the pair of them.

Without hesitation John walked to one of the shelters and entered. Inside he found Honey talking with another cat woman. He could see the lust in Honey's eyes as she looked up at him and felt her sexual hunger. That hunger ignited his own need even though he had just made love. Fighting it down he sat down between the two women and said, "I am John, leader of this family. Who are you?"

"This is Francine, of all here she is the best suited to lead this family." Honey replied. She hoped he would accept that and then they could make love.

Looking at her John nodded. He turned his attention on Francine and said, "In ten minutes the one I ousted and her gang are going to come into camp from the north and try to take back their power. What are you going to do to stop them Francine?"

Francine looked worried and then looked at Honey, "Aren't you going to stop them?"

Before Honey could reply John said, "This is your fight, not ours. So what are you going to do? Roll over and play dead or fight them."

"John is this true, they are coming back?" Honey asked mentally. Even as she asked she knew the answer as did the others. Somehow he knew where the woman was.

John did not reply as he looked at the woman waiting for her answer.

Finally, she said in a frightened voice, "We will fight, all of us." Her voice calmed a bit as she looked at Honey, "We may not win but we will go down fighting."

"That's what I wanted to hear," John said standing up. He looked at the pair and added, "Get everyone safely out of sight." Turning he walked out and saw Kitten, Baby Girl and Tracker waiting for him. At first he wondered what happened to Winnie and Candy but then he saw them in his mind. They were moving north to intersect the others. "Tracker, join Francine and send Honey out." Once she had started moving away he said in his mind, you three are to protect the camp in case anyone gets past us."

As they nodded he grabbed his rifle and hurried out of camp running west instead of north. "We thought you said north John," Kitten said to him.

"I lied, the leader is to the west but my guess is that they will hit from north, south, and west." John replied.

"You should have said something John," Candy said as she raced south.

"I like to see you keep in shape dear." He replied with a laugh. "Anyways, I want to wear you out before I ravish you; less work on my part." Once he was close John picked a position up in a tree. He didn't have to wait long before he saw her moving from tree to tree on the ground. "Contact about a mile out from the settlement. She is alone and on the ground."

A minute later Winnie said, "I found two, on ground moving slowly." Although she was in heat and wanted to make love to him again. Her mind was sharp and focused. On his command she would kill the pair or die trying.

"Keep a sharp eye out, we are still missing six."

"Two here, just standing around about a hundred yards out from me John," Candy's voice said.

"Kitten, go east about a half mile to scout. We need to find those four before they make their move." He was still watching the woman when he caught sight of a pair of them moving in the trees near her. "Son of a bitch, found two up in the trees."

"Just found them?" Candy asked.

"No, they just moved into sight." John replied peevishly.

"I'm sorry," Candy replied softly. His reply hit her like a hammer blow and nearly caused her to fall out of the tree. "I don't see any more but my guess is that the other pair is in the trees also. What do you want us to do John?"

"Kitten?"

"Nothing so far..."

"Okay get back to camp. Winnie, you and Candy take yours out when I say so." John waited until he saw Kitten almost on top of Baby Girl and Honey in his mind before saying, "Now." Even as he said it he was taking aim on the first of the two in the trees. Firing he saw one fall out and then had to steady himself before looking around. By that time the other one was on the ground running away with the woman. Taking aim, he shot the other guard and dropped to the ground. "I love hunting, what about you?" He said mentally to the woman.

As John broke into an easy jog he heard the clatter of automatic weapon fire and then the sharp reports of other sniper rifles. "So much for your bullies," he added to her. "Report!"

"Two down south," Candy replied.

"Mine are down," Winnie said at the same time.

"Three came in from the southeast and northwest points but Kitten and Honey got them," Baby Girl replied.

"If she added one, she could have got more...look around and don't shoot each other." John replied as he followed the woman. After a few minutes he saw she had stopped. When he came in sight of her he saw her sitting on the ground with her head down. Walking up he looked down at her and said, "You know, if you had kept on going I would have let you live."

"You knew I would come back," she said softly not raising her head.

"I have known where you were from the moment our minds touched." He paused and then added, "But that is not important now. The question is what to do with you. The simple answer is to kill you and be done with that." He laughed softly, "That is what my family is clamoring for. They and the others back at the settlement want your head on a pole."

"Just do it already," she replied not looking up.

He set the rifle against a tree and walked back to her. Grabbing her arms, he lifted her up until she was standing. It was then that he noticed her tears. Instead of choking her, John started licking the salty wetness from her face. She went from despondent to aroused in a matter of moments. He kept licking her as his hands loosened their hold on her arms. The more he licked her face the further her mind submitted to his. By the time he entered her, the evil woman she had been had been destroyed, all that remained of her was an animal who needed to please and pleasure to survive. Pulling out before he orgasmed John released her and turned away. Picking up his rifle he said, "You will always know that you had a chance for redemption and threw it away."

As he walked back to the settlement he knew she was walking ten feet behind him. The outrage from Kitten, Candy, and even Honey was striking. Yet, Winnie and Baby Girl did not buck him. The only thing they said was, "Is she traveling with us as our new sister?"

"No, she will be left at the settlement and spend her life serving those she oppressed." John replied to them and told Nameless.

When he reached the settlement, everyone was waiting for him. Francine walked up and said, "Thank you John." She walked back to nameless and moved to slap her. Suddenly her hand was stopped by John.

"She is mine. Hurt her and you hurt my family." He looked around at all the women watching him and raised his voice. "Nameless will stay here and serve your needs." He looked back at Francine, "But if she is mistreated in any way, I will descend on this place and rain down death." He looked at Honey and added, "And no one will be able to stop me." Looking back at Francine he said, "Her punishment is the knowledge that she could have had a wonderful life with her family. Instead she will be exiled for the duration of her life in the village she oppressed and made to do the jobs that no one else wants to do."

Francine looked at John as he talked and then turned to Nameless. She pulled the other woman close into a hug and said, "Welcome to your new home Nameless. We will try to make your exile bearable."

"You made a good choice Honey," John said mentally to her.

"Honey thanks John," she replied. In fact, she Kitten and Candy were in shock at what he did to the woman. The idea of being away from him even to have a child was unbearable. But the idea of spending the rest of their lives apart from John was a living hell. Better to die then that life.

Looking around John called out, "Tracker?"

The cat woman stepped forward, "Yes John?"

"Think you can find and sneak up on me, or do you need more time."

Tracker looked at Kitten and Candy who nodded in reply. "Thanks..." she mumbled. A nod meant yes. But yes to what, that was the question. "I will try my best John. That is all I can do."

He hugged her and smiled, "That's all I ever ask out of anyone." Letting go he added, "I will tell your teachers when I am in place." He looked at Honey, "Would you like to come with me?"

Honey giggled, "Honey will go and distract John for Tracker."

John led her out of the settlement and walked about a mile. He found a place with short trees and shrubs and led her into the middle. Once they were in place he said to them, "Okay we are hidden."

"She on her way John," Kitten replied.

He took Honey's face in his hands and kissed her tenderly. "John needs Honey to be real quiet." His hands slid down her body as his tongue started working its magic on her face and neck. Every time she mewed softly he stopped and looked at her.

Honey felt her insides melt at his touch. His hands, tongue, mind and scent was doing things to her that she had never experienced before. It was as if everything took a step to the right and clicked into focus. She belonged to John now and in tune with his mind like never before. Like Baby girl and Winnie, she knew her place, it was to serve him in any way and live for his pleasure. Even if she was not the one making love physically she knew from their minds she would feel every touch of his hand, tender caress of his tongue. As he orgasmed and triggered her own, it was the other two who mewed in pleasure for her. Even if she wanted to, she found she could not make a sound because John had asked for her to be quiet.

They were still playing together enjoying the post nuzzle after sex when John heard a branch creak. Looking up John saw Tracker up in a tree watching them. He smiled and said, "Well done, I didn't hear you until a moment ago."

Tracker had watched the last part of their love making and became entranced with it so much that she had moved further out on the limb to see better. It was that movement that caused the branch to creak under her weight. "Thank you John," she finally managed to say. What she wanted to say was, "please take me and make me yours." There was something about him that made her want to become one of his. In the time she had spent with Candy and Kitten, the others had spent more time talking about his powers than about how to do things.

"Honey thinks John should reward Tracker."

Standing up John looked up at Tracker and smiled, "I think that is a wonderful idea. What would you like?"

Feeling her heart flutter at his smile and nearness Tracker looked at Honey for guidance. "Ask sister, he will say yes," She heard Honey say in her mind.

Looking back at John, Tracker jumped down and stood before him. "I want to have your daughter."

Reaching out, John caressed her face tenderly with his fingers. "Do you understand what you ask? Are you willing to leave your family here and follow us where ever we go?"

Even though his words terrified her and she had never left her family before, Tracker nodded. "If that is what it takes to be allowed to have your child John."

"Or if you decide to stay here, your life will be like that of nameless. Knowing your new family is far away." John added. Frankly he was excited about this new young cat woman. But he felt he should let her know what she was getting into.

"I would travel with you if you allow it." She replied simply. Suddenly she frowned, "Will you stay a day so I can have my honey and come into heat?"

As Honey giggled she said, "Sister, you can have me anytime you want." All of them were for adding Tracker to the family as John well knew.

"Don't worry about waiting, I have a better way," John replied as he nuzzled the young cat woman's neck. His hands started caressing her body as he licked first her neck and then her face.

Purring loudly Tracker felt her body explode with pleasure and need. She felt his mind enter hers and open it as easily as she opened nuts with her teeth. In that instant, she felt her new sisters' minds filling her also and welcoming her into John's family. It was the male who led, not Honey or the others as she had thought. They all belonged to him. Feeling him enter her, she mewed loudly. Since she had never had intercourse the pain and pleasure mixed to take her to a new level.

Honey watched feeling Trackers pain and pleasure in her own body as John took her. Standing she moved behind Tracker to add her own hands and tongue to pleasuring the other woman. As she licked Tracker's neck from the rear she whispered mentally to her, "You're owned now."

Tracker felt herself go into heat. She needed his seed and needed it now. In addition, having Honey caressing and loving her from behind coupled with John's attack on her front drove her over the edge. Like Baby Girl's, Honey's and Winnie's mind, hers shifted and became aligned with her new reality. He was their king, god, and owner in every way. "I love you," her mind screamed as she orgasmed. When he filled her with his seed she would have passed out and fallen had not John and Honey both caught her.

Since John had taken Tracker as part of his family to this point he saw how she changed. Surprisingly, that she like the other three saw him as their owner, did not trouble him. It was how they should live. Cats had a male leader and several females who took care of him. Smiling slightly John said, "Two more to go."

Honey smiled back at him, "Honey cannot wait until her sisters are complete."

Coming to, Tracker realized John was still inside her and making love to her. She looked into his eyes with blind devotion as she said mentally to him, "Thank you master."

In her mind she heard Honey's reply, "He does not like to be addressed as master." A moment later she added, "But he loves when you talk in third person."

"Tracker is sorry John, she did not know."

As he slid out of her he nuzzled her face, "That is okay my sweet" Even though all of them were in his mind, he spoke aloud. "Tracker, gather what belongings you wish to bring with you. He looked at Honey and added, "Say your goodbyes to Francine and explain we must be on our way and that Tracker is coming with us." Mentally he added, "I want to be on our way in fifteen minutes."

He paused and then said, "Kitten and Candy, well done! Once we arrive at the place you found I can give you a proper reward."

Once they were back at the camp, Tracker ran over to Kitten and Candy and hugged them tightly. In a matter of moments all of his girls were giggling and glancing in his direction; all with the exception of Honey who simply smiled and walked over to Francine.

"Ten minutes," he chided Tracker mentally. She glanced at him and ran to one of the shelters. Walking over to Candy he said, "How far to this place you found?"

Candy looked at john as she replied. "I guess about ten klicks more or less." She had not spent any time with him all day and the difference between this John and the one she had left to train Tracker was completely different. She looked at Kitten with a raised eyebrow as if to ask if she saw the difference.

Kitten too had noticed a change in John, not only that but the change in the other three and now Tracker's total shift in personality made her curious. Not only were they fully devoted to him, John himself didn't seem to mind it and took it as a natural thing. She wanted to talk to Candy and compare notes but with the others in her mind she didn't know how to. And then there was the matter of how John was able to single out people and know where they were now. It was as if he were in their minds as much as her sisters were a part of herself. Watching Tracker running around franticly she said softly to John, "You could give her more time John. After all she is saying goodbye to her old family on a moment's notice."

"Sure, Kitten and I can go ahead and blaze a trail," Candy chimed in.

Looking at them John said, "Okay, good idea."

As they hurried away he looked at Winnie and Baby Girl who were nearby, "They need a hen talk, they are concerned about the changes." He walked over and wrapped an arm around both women, "That will change after tonight though, so don't worry."

"Winnie doesn't understand John. What changes is he talking about?" She looked at Baby Girl, "Does Baby Girl understand?"

"Baby Girl does not understand either. Will John tell Baby Girl and her sister what changes he means?"

"It's not important loves," John replied. He said mentally to Tracker, "You have plenty of time to say your goodbyes little one. Honey will be more than ten minutes with Francine."

By the time Honey came out of a shelter with Francine and Nameless, Tracker was waiting with John and the others. He walked over to Nameless and said, "If you do well, please everyone in this family, and if they forgive all of your past sins; I will send for you so that you may join me and your sisters."

Nameless rushed forward and hugged him, "Nameless thanks John." She looked at Francine, "I will do my best for you, you will see."

Francine smiled, "I know you will Nameless. Now why don't you go say goodbye to your sisters before they leave." As Honey and Nameless walked over to the others holding hands, she watched them. "That was a good thing you did John."

John looked at her and nodded, "No one should live through hell without a chance of redemption."

Francine looked back at the others, "I will make sure no one mistreats her, you have my word on that." She looked at him and added, "Please take care of my daughter. As a mother I worry about her safety, and yet I am honored that you took her as one of your mates." She smiled sadly at him, "I did not understand at first how one could have more than one mate. But Honey set my mind at ease and showed me what being bound to you is like."