Rise of the Cuckoldi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mary returned to her cell, the last thing on her mind was sleep. Her pussy was drooling and demanded attention. Although she was technically a virgin, she had pleasured herself on many an occasion, and light was not the only thing that the candle in her cell provided some nights. She stripped naked, which was not hard, merely shucking off the homespun wool robe, and sandals was enough to achieve that. Underwear was something that the nuns never used excepting when they were on their monthlies, when they wrapped themselves in loincloths to stem the flow.

Mary blew out the candle and removed it from it's sconce on the wall, walking surely to her bed. The cell was less than ten feet wide, so there was not far for her to go. She lay on the bed and opened her legs, rubbing the butt end of the candle up and down her sodden slit, moaning quietly to herself.

Her other hand found her love button, and she began to massasge at it increasing the sensation as she pushed the first couple of inches of candle into herself, finding her pussy to be so wet that it slid in easily despite being as thick as two of her fingers. Normally she would have to work up to the candle, but tonight she was so ready.

With sure movements she began to pump the candle into her snatch, thrusting it deeper and deeper inside of herself. She was technically a virgin, but had torn away her hymen some time ago dong exactly as she was doing now. She had worried at the time how her new husband would react to finding her already 'deflowered' but she resolved to deal with that when it happened. She would be twenty three when they married, and he would be a eighteen year old virgin. She was sure that she would be able to work things out.

That was far from her mind at the moment though, as she stuffed the candle deeper and deeper into her ravening cunt which squelched and queefed around the intrusion, spurts of her fluids squirting out around the candle as she rammed it into herself with rough abandon. She was savaging her clit with her fingers, rubbing and pulling, wishing that she had more hands. She wanted to rub and pull at her nipples but didn't want to lose the sensation on her clit or stop pumping the candle into herself.

She was moaning quite loudly now, with each thrust of the candle bringing her closer and closer to the release that she craved. She didn't notice her door open, the noise of her self pleasure alerting the cook, who had been walking past her room on her way back to her own cell. Nor did she hear the soft sign of another set of robes hitting her stone floor. The first she knew that someone else was in the room with her was when she felt a mouth close over her eighteen hear old breast, sucking the nipple into her mouth. A hand displaced hers from the candle and took over pumping it in and out of her cunt, not as roughly but deeper and more steadily. Mary squeaked, not caring who had joined her, but moving her hand up to her other breast and starting to pull and tweak at her own nipple, as the older nun's mouth left her tit and after a moment closed around her clit.

Mary screamed out her release, the sensation of the older womans lips, tongue and teeth nipping at her love button sending her over the edge. The candle was still pumping in and out of her prolonging her orgasm with more of her juices squirting out around the intrusion and covering the cook's hand. The cook's other hand was busy between her own legs, bringing herself almost to orgasm. Mary felt a hand in her hair and then found her face planted deep into the muff of the other woman. Without thought she began to lap and lick at the pussy that had been pressed into her face. All the time her own hands had got back to work on her own cunt, bringing herself almost instantly to another crashing orgasm as the cooks pussy pulsed and vibrated on her tongue as the older woman came.

The cook stayed in Mary's cell for most of the night, and they brought each other to orgasm many times, until Mary finally gave up and passed out. With a brief kiss, the cook retrieved her own robe, and left Mary's cell to return to her own. It was early, nearly time to be waking up for the morning chores in fact, but she passed two other Nuns in the corridors, each on their way back to their own cells having spent the night where they shouldn't. If that first days' confessional had had Father Gregory covering the wall in his spunk, the next days would have him ripping his own cock off.

+++++

Mary woke. She had no idea what time it was, but she felt that it was time she had to be up. Her room still smelled heavily of sex and she was still sweaty. Her memory of what had happened the previous night was patchy, but she did remember having her face pressed into the pussy of the cook, and lapping at her until she was covered in her delicious juices. That surprised her. She had never had thought of that nature about any of the other nuns, although they all were young and pretty, she guessed. Even the Mother Superior, who was not the eldest, was no more than fifty, and she carried it well. The eldest nun, was in her early sixties. To look at her she looked around fifty, but she was well past bearing children. Matilda, had been in the convent for all of her life, but had never wanted to be more than she was just now. A simple nun, devoting herself to her prayers and devotions.

Groaning Mary got out of bed and donned the robe she wore the day before. Taking a fresh one she went to the baths and washed herself. The water was cold, and she shivered in the pre-dawn air. She dried off with her 'dirty' robe before putting it into the bins to be washed. All the robes were communal, one of her duties at the weekend to was to assist in washing and drying the robes for the next week.

She went into the kitchen and found the cook already there making preparations for the day. The cook made no mention of what had gone on the night before, and so Mary followed her lead, picking up the buckets and going into the gardens to begin her chores.

Drax was waiting for Mary. He was hidden by the goat shed, ready to 'season' the milk again. However when he saw Mary he realised that she was much further along than he had expected. He figured that he could step things up a little, and take more control of her directly. He waited until she had entered the shed, and had begun the milking before making his move.

Mary never heard him enter the shed. The goats could care less. He was not a threat to them, nor of particular interest since he didn't bring food. Mary was on her knees her forehead resting on the flank of the goat she was milking. She was tired, having had so little sleep. The first indication that something was different was when she finished with this goat, and she lifted her head and saw him.

Standing the other side of the goat, was a small creature. It was fairly dark in the shed so he wasn't easy to make out, but he looked around four feet tall, with a thin patch of wiry hair on his head and pointed ears. Her first thought was Goblin, and she was about so scream, when she caught the scent.

Her eyes travelled down his body, and saw that he had pulled his loincloth to one side to expose his manhood. And what a manhood it was. It looked to be big enough that it would take both her hands to wrap around it, and she would have been able to put one hand atop the other and his bulbous head would have still stuck out of the top. She was looking at that bulbous head right now, and there was a pearly of pre-cum, oozing from the wide slit at its point. That was what she had scented. It smelled like the milk from the previous day, she remembered it as being thick, and creamy and delicious. Before she realised what she was doing she leaned forward, across the goat's back, and lapped at it, taking the pearl onto her tongue.

The flavour exploded into her mouth, and she felt her head spin. This was ecstasy in a taste and she wanted more. Once again she leaned forward, this time engulfing that bulbous head in her mouth. It was so fat, that she could only just get her mouth around it, but she was determined. She had the sense to shield her teeth, although she couldn't have told you how, and she sucked at the head, drawing out more of the delicious nectar, which sat for a moment on her tongue, causing her head to spin even more, before she swallowed it down, sucking again, begging for more.

She felt a pair of small hands on the back of her head, and Drax slowly pressed forward, forcing the head of his cock deeper into her mouth. She moaned with desire as yet more of his cum leaked onto her tongue and she began to drool around him. He pulled back and she swallowed the mixture of his precum and her spit and he pushed forward once again.

Drax pushed himself right to the back of Mary's throat, and allowed himself to rest there for almost a minute, while he blocked her breathing, but continued to drool copious amounts of precum into her throat. Then he pulled completely out with a pop. She swallowed the load of precum, and took a deep breath, her mind whirling with the sensations being thrust upon her.

Drax carefully moved the goat and the half full bucket of milk to one side before sliding his cock back into Mary's mouth, and begging to facefuck her in earnest.

Mary for her part was loving it. She had rucked up her robe and was frigging her clit with abandon, as she felt Drax's meat plunder her throat. Her other hand was tugging and pulling at his balls, begging them to deliver up their cum.

Drax had his cock right down her throat now. He could feel her swallowing around him, and the sensations were bringing him close to the first orgasm of the day for him. He pulled out until his fat head sat on her tongue and rubbed it back and forward, making sure to deliver another good taste of his precum to her. He could feel her climax building as she frigged herself, both hands now on her pussy, one playing her clit like a banjo, the other stuffing two then three fingers up inside herself desparate to give her the sensation of being filled, as this monster cock violated her mouth and throat, eliciting magical feelings in her.

Finally she peaked, and drew in a deep breath to scream out her orgasm. Drax pressed himself all the way down her throat, and came himself. Pumping spurt after spurt of his thick creamy hypnotic spunk directly into her belly. There was so much of it that her tummy started to bulge a little as he completely emptied his balls into the willing cumdump that Mary had become.

When he was done, Mary lay insensible on the ground for a few minutes. He watched her, waiting to see how much control he would have. When she roused herself and looked at him, he knew he had her. He wasn't sure why she had been so easy but he wasn't complaining.

"Milk the next goat," he told her, and she nodded her compliance, collecting the milk of the next animal into the bucket. He then told her to suck him once again, and she relished the task. When he was ready he made her finish him off in her hand, 'milking' him into the bucket with the two goats milk that were already there.

He repeated this after each goats milking, and by the time all the goats were milked one bucket had three loads of his thick cream mixed in and the other had two. Mary continued with her chores, being reprimanded by the cook for the amount of time it had taken her to get the milk in for the porridge. She made sure that the milk used for the porridge was the one with three loads of spunk in it. She wanted more of that flavour.

After breakfast, she snuck out into the garden when she was supposed to be at prayer, and swallowed another load of his cum, although what she really wanted was for him to bend her over and fill up her cunt with that massive meatpole, she was pleased to be getting it inside of her wherever he chose. He then spent the rest of the time, quizzing her about her day in the convent and what went on.

For two more days this persisted. Mary would swallow down a full load of his cum each morning as she milked the goats. She had brought him out a bowl, and as well as wanking him into the milk several times each morning, he would fill the bowl with cum before she emerged in the morning, and add that too. By the end of the first week all of the nuns in the convent, aside from the Mother Superior, craved the goats milk. Nights were also becoming even more depraved. Mary had been visited by several of the other nuns during the night, and had tasted almost all of their pussies as they had tasted hers. Even Matilda, the eldest of the nuns had participated, and shown that this was not a new thing for her. It appeared that Matilda had 'practiced' with other nuns throughout her lifetimes devotions.

The Mother Superior was becoming suspicious though. Nuns were looking haggard during the day as they were spending most of the nights in sapphic lusts, and only sleeping one or maybe two hours per night. Since she had her own suite on the other side of the convent, she had not heard the noises emerging from the cells. She had words with Father Gregory, who pooh poohed her concerns. Like the nuns he had been consuming the tainted milk, and also listening to the confessions of what was going on in the nights.

He was thoroughly enjoying confession these days, although his cock was becoming a little sore. He would have to figure out a way to get the nuns to 'help him out' in that respect. Perhaps he could join them in one of their cells at night, although since his rooms were in the same wing as the Mother Superior, he doubted he could slip out unnoticed. Priests had been known to do that in the past and she was vigilant.

He did have an idea about making a hole between the sides of the confessional, and seeing if he could get one or more of the nuns to take care of him through it. Since they seemed to be all fired up he thought it might be worth at try. He had gotten as far as making the hole. But had been too nervous to put his cock through. He had, however watched the nuns through the hole as he had told them to show him exactly how and where they had been touching themselves before he would give them absolution.

Mary had told Drax about the Gloryhole in the Confessional and he had been delighted. He wasn't worried about the priest, he could take care of him easily enough. One again he fed her a full load and told her to bring him a cup out after breakfast. This she did and he got her to use her hands and mouth on him again until he filled the cup with his spunk.

"Tonight," he said. "Before confession, take this to the priest. Get him to drink it. It won't be difficult, if he has been drinking the milk he will know the scent and want more. Make sure he drinks it before he goes into the confessional. Do NOT drink it yourself."

That was the hardest part for Mary. She came so close so many times carrying the cupful of the delicious nectar to the priest. But Drax's command had been adamant, and she would not disobey.

She caught up with Father Gregory as he was entering the Chapel and heading for the confessional. He had worked himself up today, and already sported a huge erection. He was going to do it, he decided. Today was the day that one or more of these horny bitches was going to suck his cock through the gloryhole he had created.

When he ran into Mary in the entrance to the chapel, he wondered if she would be the one. She was the youngest of the nuns, and although they were all pretty enough in their own way, she was by far the prettiest, with the tightest young body, he could tell even through those shapeless robes they made them wear. If it were up to him, he would make them walk around naked all the time.

His thought were interrupted as she proffered a cup to him. What was this?

"You asked for a drink, father," she said holding out the cup of what looked to be a watery milk. It looked disgusting. He wasn't sure why he would want to drink that. He was about to tell her so, when he caught the scent and his mouth watered.

"Yes, thank you," he said snatching up the cup, and downing its contents in three large swallows.

He felt his whole body relax, but his cock throbbed. He had a fleeting thought as to how it might feel to be slurping that delicious drink out of the pussy of the equally delicious young girl standing in front of him, and he almost came in his trousers.

He handed her back the cup, and hurried toward the confessional.

Mary for her part, investigated the cup, and seeing there were a few dregs left, quickly drained the cup, using her fingers to repeatedly wipe around the cup until it was empty. She sighed when there was none left.

When Father Gregory entered the confessional, he found there was already someone in there. A short, green creature was standing to one side. He opened his mouth to call for assistance but the creature beat him to it.

"Quiet," it said, and his mouth snapped shut. "Sit." He sat.

He looked toward the wall, where he saw that the small hole he had created for his use, had been widened. The first of the nuns entered and began to give confession.

"Forgive me father for I have sinned," she began.

"Kneel, and prepare to repent your sins," Gregory said, as he had been instructed to do.

The nun was nonplussed. This was not the normal routine. However she was used to obeying instructions in the confessional and she knelt, facing the partition wall. It was only then that she noticed the hole between the two sides of the confessional. She was about to say something when a scent caught her nose, that choked the words in her throat. It was coming from that hole, and she moved closer to investigate.

When the thick, greenish coloured cock, thrust through the hole she was lost. Before she knew what was happening, she had wrapped her hands, and her lips around it, and was sucking at it like a lollypop. Every so often the cock would give a little jerk, and a spurt of the delicious precum would fill her mouth. When the cock finally began to throb and pulse in her mouth, bulging her cheeks out with a huge load of thick creamy jizz she swallowed it down with gusto. All the time she had been sucking this magnificent member, Father Gregory had been talking to her in a low voice, telling her how good a girl she was and how good it would feel to obey the owner of the wonderful cock she was sucking.

When she had finished, extracting as much as she could, and slurping and licking at the cock until there was nothing left. She realised that she had three fingers shoved up her own twat, and she was soaked with her own juices. She had come several times, the only reason that the entire queue of nuns outside hadn't heard was because her throat had been stuffed with Drax's cock which had served as a muffler. The confessional was designed to muffle most sounds so only a shout would be heard from outside. The inside of the booth stank of her cum though. She exited.

The next nun entered.

"Forgive me father for I have sinned..."

There were only two nuns that didn't make confession that day. The last person in confession, was Matilda. She too drank a load of Drax's cum, but when she was done, he ordered her to stand and present her cunny to the hole.

Matilda wasted no time and soon her fleshy lips were placed against the hole.

"Do not move until you are told to do so," said Father Gregory.

Drax fucked Matilda through the hole. She obeyed his instructions to make no noise, even though she rocked through several orgasms as the cock, much bigger and thicker than any of the chapel candles she or some other nuns had used on her had been. When he shot his cum deep inside her, she felt a feeling of euphoria. Better than she had felt on the day she had decided to devote her life to the ministry. All was right with the world.

In the other side of the confessional, Drax pulled his cock from the cunt still pressed up against the gloryhole, before turning to Gregory.