Rise of the Cuckoldi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it all out," he said to the priest. Gregory wasted no time, and spent the next twenty minutes, while Drax made his stealthy way out of the Convent, bringing Matilda to several knee trembling orgasms, as he sucked and slurped every trace of Drax's spunk out of her.

Over the next three days, Drax was in the confessional each day, and each day every nun, excepting the Mother Superior, was fed a load of spunk. At the end of each session Drax would fuck Matilda and leave Father Gregory cleaning her out with his tongue. By the end of the three days, there were only two people left in the entire convent, who weren't enslaved to Drax. One was the ancient priest, and the other the Mother Superior.

+++++

The old priest wouldn't be a problem, he was bed ridden now and on the verge of death in any case. Drax had thoughts of just sneaking in and slitting the old man's throat, but that would cause an uproar. In the end he decided to just leave the old man alone. Time would take care of him in its on inevitable way.

The Mother Superior, however was a different matter. She was a strong woman, who had held sway over all the women in the Convent for many years. His control over the nuns, although backed by his hypnotic spunk, may not hold against years of habitually following her instructions. It appeared that she didn't like milk, only drank water, and ate sparingly, usually dried fish or dried meats. The options for getting her to inadvertently ingest his cum were very limited.

Drax sneaked into her room, and took a look around. He had been into most of the nun's cells by now, watching them get together and feeding them his spunk. He had not wanted to impregnate any of them until he had total control over this area, and so the only one he fucked was Matilda, who was too old to bear a child in any case.

The mother superior's room was much bigger, and more ornate than the cells of the nuns. It had windows for a start, and a large bed which looked big enough for three people to comfortably sleep together.

"Yes," Drax thought, "This will do nicely."

He searched the room carefully, looking for anything he might use to aid in his conquest of the Mother Superior. All the time he was looking around, he pumped his cock, slowly, keeping it erect, and 'scenting' the room with small quantities of his pre-cum. Eventually the scent of him alone would have an effect but it would be far too slow. He saw her water glass at the side of her bed, and wiped a glob of his pre around the rim. It would dry clear, but wouldn't lose it's potency. When she drank from that glass she would start to feel the effects. He also 'annointed' her pillow. Again the scent of him while she slept would start to work on her, and begin to corrupt her.

He heard a noise outside, and realising that the Mother Superior was returning hid himself. He hopped up on top of the wardrobe, where there was deep shadow, and vanished.

The Mother Superior entered her bedroom, and sniffed. There was a strange smell in the air that she half recognised. It made her mouth water, and her pussy slick. She had smelled that scent before. Many years before.

Many years before.....

Gwendoline was at the edge of the woods, gathering berries for the family breakfast. She had been told not to wander too far from the house, as there were all kinds of dangerous animals in the woods, and someone last week had seen what they had thought to be a goblin. Gwendoline had never seen a goblin, and would have liked to. She had heard all kinds of rumours about them, but wanted to see for herself if they were true.

She looked at her basket. There were not enough berries yet, and the bushes were stripped bare. She could see more bushes a short way into the forest and decided to go and investigate and see what she could find on those. That was a decision that would change her life for ever.

As she arrived at the bushes she saw that they were laden with fruit. They looked ripe and delicious. She picked one and ate it. It was sweet and tasty. It had a flavour unlike any of the other berries she had eaten, and she instantly wanted more.

Before she knew it she had picked and eaten a dozen of the fruit, each one more delicious than the. The taste of the juice that the berries seemed to be full of, made her head spin. There were more berries on the lower branches and she knelt in order to more easily get access to them. She had almost filled her basket, working on the ration three for the basket and one for her. Then she felt a presence behind her. She turned her head and laid eyes on what she thought was her first goblin.

It stood about four feet tall, had pointy ears, thin wiry hair and green skin. What took all of Gwendoline's attention though was the massive erection it was sporting, that was pointing directly at her face, less than six inches away.

She opened her mouth to scream, but in drawing the breath to facilitate the scream, got a full lungful of his scent and her head spun. Before she knew what she was doing she had that huge cock in her mouth and was sucking on it like the fountain of youth. The 'goblin' allowed her to suck him for a while, delivering copious amounts of pre-cum into her mouth which she swallowed down greedily, each gulp making her more and more horny and turning her brain to mush. She realised, that she had literally ripped her panties off and was fingering her soaking pussy, a lewd squelching noise emanating from her as she almost fisted herself in her need.

The 'goblin' grinned. "Bend." Was all he said.

Gwendoline spun around and bent to the floor, on her hands and knees, ass in the air. The little green man took full advantage and with a single thrust took both her virginity and her mind.

Her body exploded in orgasm as he entered her, his precum like fire and ice within her, setting off fireworks in her cunt that exploded throughout her body. She gasped and bucked as he pressed himself all the way inside. He stretched her, her virginal twat in no way prepared to take such a gargantuan piece of meat, but she relished it. The pain only heightening the pleasure of his penetration. Then he began to thrust.

Gwendoline's mind went completely blank as her entire existence became about the huge slab of cock that was currently invading her most private of places. Prior to today she had never had so much as a finger inside of her. She was a good girl who was due to be married to the baker's son, who was two months her junior, in a months time when he reached the age of eighteen.

Now, though, she forgot all about her pending nuptuals, feeling the ribs, and ridges of this animalistic cock reaming her soaking channel. Each twitch, or movement brought her such pleasure that she couldn't think past her next orgasm which she was quickly building toward again.

The 'goblin' was pounding her now. Its little body ramming it's not so little cock deep inside of her. There was froth around her opening as he stretched her wide and stirred up their combined juices into a lather that coated him as he continued to stuff himself inside of her.

Then he growled loudly and rammed his cock as deep into her as he could push it. Gwendoline shrieked out her own orgasm as she felt him pulse and twitch. His cum spurted deep inside of her, coating her innards in a thick hot layer of spunk that on its own set her nerves alight in pleasure and desire. Her pussy clenched and spasmed, milking him of his cum as he held her to him. Making sure that he delivered his potent load deep into her belly.

Her father found her, an hour later. Still almost comatose, still on her knees, her pussy wide open and drooling a mixture of hers and the 'goblin's' spunk. He covered her up and took her home. Gwendoline told them that she had been attacked by a goblin, and that it had raped her. The priest, however, knew that it was no goblin. He had heard of the Cuckoldi and knew what to expect. His advice was to send the girl away to a convent, where she would have the baby out of sight of the villagers. Once the baby was delivered, she could come back to the village and carry on with her life.

Only Gwendoline didn't come back to the village. Once she had delivered the baby, she decided that she wanted to stay in the convent. She worked hard. She studied and she prayed, and eventually it paid off. She became the mother superior.

Present day...

Now, thirty something years later, she smelled that scent again. One that she had both hoped she would smell, and that she would never smell again. She knew that scent, knew what it meant, and everything clicked into place. The only thing that she was not sure about was why had none of the nuns become pregnant yet. She could smell his smell, sense his presence.

"Cuckoldi," she said. "I know you are here. Please come out, I would like to talk with you."

Drax was nonplussed. This had never happened before. He had never been detected. Yet she clearly knew who he was and that he was there. She drew no weapons, nor shouted for assistance. He was intrigued.

Carefully he dropped from his concealment to where she could see him. His hand was on his dagger, his eyes watching him carefully.

"I thought you were all wiped out," she said. "The orc raid on your lands. I was sad to hear of it. I thought my child lost."

A light came on in Drax's mind. She had previously bourne a Cuckoldi child. If he had known that he could have saved himself a lot of time and effort, although it had been fun.

"I am the last," said Drax. "As far as I know."

"What do you need from me?" she asked.

"Refuge," he said, "and a place to rebuild. This would be an ideal base to start and rebuild my people."

"It would not be for long," she said. "There are less than thirty girls here of breedable age. Once you spawn some other breeders, they would soon be traced back to here."

"I have other ideas for later," he said. "But for now I need a place to start."

"I am too old to breed," she said. "but beg of you not to exclude me. I need to feel that again."

Drax smiled. "Bend over," he said.