Rise of the Sexbies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2

Stronghold carried a duffle bag in each hand as he approached the gas station's dual glass doors. It was surprising that the glass doors stayed intact all these years. It might have to do with their sturdy construction, or it might be the fact they open wide and easy. As Stronghold set a bag on the ground and placed his left hand on the metal bar to push the door open, he heard Harley scream, "Captain!"

When he heard her cry of distress, he looked up. In a flash, the entire scene slowed down for him. Stronghold's eyes focused past the two abandon cars, in his line of sight, to the truck. At the truck two hundred yards away, he saw Harley. She was being restrained by two men. He made out an Eagle on the back of one jacket.

A man stood in front and one behind Harley. The man in front was a clean shaven, bald, and middle aged man, and the one behind her was out of shape with long, wild, and dirty tangled hair. The wild hair man had his dirty rough right hand over her mouth from behind, and his left hand had Harley's left hand held behind her back in a 45-degree arrest restraint position.

The bald man, in front, had a hold of her right hand restraining Harley from fighting back. Her pistol was tucked behind his back. The bald skinny sicko looking guy in front of her had his free hand cupping her breast. The disturbing evil looks on the bald man's face told Stronghold of the gang's true intention for her.

A second after placing his hand on the door and hearing Harley's scream, Stronghold had an assessment of the situation and a plan. Once he recognized the guys holding Harley were Eagle members, he knew the gang traveled in packs of three or more. Knowing what's at stake for Harley and himself, he told himself, 'It's time to party'.

With his shoulder, Stronghold pushed the glass swing door open and tossed his duffle bag out the door. As he heard bullets fire, the pack exploded in three separate places. He thought, 'Dang, my comic'. The click of a spent revolver sent his hands into action. His palms sensed the Springfield's grip in each hand causing his fingers to fold in around their handles.

Three seconds after Harley's screamed, Stronghold was reacting on pure trained instinct. He registered in his brain, '2 guns, 2 clips with 10 bullets each and a bullet in each chamber, 22 shots' a split second before rolling out of the BP station. Staying low, he was up on one knee looking to the right, the direction of the gunfire, as he pulled both triggers. He started to scream/sing, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY."

One bullet entered the gang member's neck and the other his forehead. **When in an overcharged engagement, aka gunfight, double tap was the best policy. ** Stronghold pushed up on his left foot to a crouch run towards the two ruined vehicles. "TO ME. HAPPY," Stronghold yelled as his brain registered, '10 shots left, 10 right'. Six seconds since Harley's distress, Stronghold's slow motion perception of the event registered a gang member behind both ruined vehicles.

"BIRTHDAY TO ME," he yelled as his left hand fires to the left car and his right to the right car. The Eagle member behind the right car took cover, but the left started to raise his rifle. Stronghold pulled the left trigger twice. A shot went wide and a shot entered the guy's shoulder causing him to seek cover. His aim wasn't Maverick quality, but he was crotch running.

'7 left, 9 right,' his brain registered at eight seconds into the battle. At Camp ATL, Stronghold's squad's favorite past time was watching DVDs of the Dukes of Hazzards, so when he approached the hood of the right vehicle, he jumped and slid over the hood so gracefully he could be called a Duke Boy. Stronghold turned slightly and fired twice into the head of the gang member in front of him.

Stronghold let the momentum of the slide carry him over the hood, and fell flat on his ass with his thighs straight and his feet facing the left car. "I'M GOING TO SHOT YOU DEAD," he screamed/sung during his Dukes of Hazzard stunt. The gang member behind the left car looked over to Stronghold wide-eyed. Captain Stronghold pulled the trigger of both guns ending the man's existence. '6 left and 6 right'.

Rolling to his right, Stronghold placed his hands on the ground in a push-up position with his hands holding a firearm in each. He was on his feet and now thirty yards from Harley; twelve seconds after her single scream. Both of his arms rose as he observed the bald gang member starting to take an action against him. He walked briskly towards Harley's two captors.

3

The men restraining Harley turned when they heard the first volley of gunfire. As the military man rolled out of the BP station and fired at their partner in wait, the men both had stared in shock. Both had felt the gang had the drop on the couple and assumed their pure numbers would overwhelm the victims. Their assumption was exploding in their face.

When the military man slid over the broken down black rusted Ford Fusion, the bald gang member still had one hand on the voluptuous goddess' breast. The entire mission was to capture and return her to their boss. The men holding her only had one task in this adventure, to restrain and control the girl. They never planned on engaging the man with her.

The bald man started to reach behind his back, finally pulling his hand away from the heavenly immense breast, to withdraw the gun he took from the goddess. As the bald man felt the barrel pull free from his belt, there was an intense hot stinging sensation in his right shoulder. The gun fell from his hand as he lost muscle control in his right hand. Sticky blood was boiling from the stinging burning area of his shoulder, but the worst pain in his life stopped as the second bullet burrowed through his left eye socket exploding in his brain.

When a large caliber hollow point bullet starts to mushroom apart inside the human brain, the body's connection to the brain is essentially severed. However, depending on where the mushroom explosion takes place, some human functions may involuntarily remain for a second. The bald man's brain registered through his right eye the two holes forming in the eye sockets of the other captor. Both men were no longer able to complete their sole task as they fell to the ground dead.

4

Stronghold spun the gun in his left hand like a cowboy of the old west. He held the gun to Harley, so she could take it with her right hand. After looking down to inspect the two fallen gang members, he looked Harley in the eyes. Speaking in a calm even tone, he said, "You have four shots. Are you safe?"

"Yes."

With the verbal confirmation of her safety, Stronghold wrapped his now empty left hand around Harley's back. He pulled her close to him. With their eyes locked, he conveyed his desire and intention. When he leaned down to press his lips to her, Harley reciprocated the action by tiptoeing to meet his kiss. The couple pressed their lips together during a passionate embrace.

"You had me worried, Ninja."

Leaning back from the kiss, Harley felt safe, and her passion and desire for Stronghold rushed through her soul. Pleasure raced through her veins at just the sight of him. Watching him in action, she was overwhelmed by the way he took on the entire gang for her safety. It was more than any man could ever do for her. She was lost in her want for him. With the smell of gun powered in the air and the feeling of the gun in her hand, she raised it to his head. Pushing the gun past his head and behind him, she fired two shots while still tippy-toeing.

When she heard a whistle past her ear and Stronghold scream out in pain, she focused on the gunman on the roof of the BP who was raising his rifle, again. Harley pulled the trigger of the firearm again and again. She keep squeezing the trigger until her brain registers 4,5,6 clicks signaling the clip was beyond empty. She looked down at the gun with red flames in her eyes, her eyes said to the gun, 'Why the fuck is you empty?'

Harley glanced back to the roof after scolding the weapon. She was relieved to see the gunman lying on the roof. One of her last shots was true and found its mark. Her anger and heat fizzled out, she turned to Stronghold. By his scream, she knew he was wounded.

"Fuck, are you OK?"

Turning back to examine the scene behind him, Stronghold noticed the man dead on the roof. He smiled as he replied, "Yeah, I'm good. Damn Ninja, You shot him?"

"Too late! Fuck, Ain't you shot," Harley asked with her sweet southern accent.

"Just clipped me. Trust me, I'll live. But, wow you're awesome. Two hundred yards on a roof, damn."

Harley rips his sleeve off to examine the wound. The abrasion was deep and about four inches long. She tied his sleeve around it to stop the bleeding. When she looked up and their eyes meet again, the couple exchanged a quick kiss. "You're the fucking awesome one. You took all those guys out, but why the screaming?" Harley asked.

"Awe shucks, ma'am. It was nuffin," Stronghold said in his best country sheriff accent. "Screaming is a distraction. A gunslinger told me it helps in a fight."

"I guess."

Stronghold took Harley's hand and stepped towards the BP. "Let's get the two bags, and I'm not leaving you, again. Then, get the fuck out of here."

"Yes, Captain," Harley replied swooning to his take-charge attitude.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Nchanta, Thanks for the editing help.

Copyright © 2017-2018 by Henry C. Roberts. All Rights Reserved.