Rise of the Slime Queen Pt. 02

Story Info
Lana finds that her changes come with quirks she relishes.
4.4k words
4.83
6.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlazeSM
BlazeSM
102 Followers

Rise of the Slime Queen Part 2

Commission

Chapter 6

When she went to sleep, Lana's mind was a whirlpool of emotion and hunger. Her mind's eye replayed the events of that day over and over before sleep finally took her. She didn't even know if she was terrified or excited by what transpired. If it even did. Yet the voice within her head, the one that was hers only more intoxicating and alluring, always repeated the same thing.

We are one Lana.

Despite all of those feelings happening all at once, she slept dreamlessly and woke with such a rush of energy that she almost jumped out of the bed. Her fingers flexed as she peered into them as if they would answer the sudden strength that she had.

What the hell happened yesterday?

Her usual voice rang in her head yet the other, sexy one, fell silent.

Did I dream it all? Because of what Miriam did to me? Or was it some kind of spores that we did not notice?

Lana rubbed her eyes as the brilliant rays of the sun glittered against the walls of her humble room. She stood up from the bed and checked herself, uneasily peeking at her body. Flexing her toes and checking her sides discovered only that she was the same Nothing seemed to be different.

Well... almost nothing.

She did have a feeling that her legs were a bit more on the lithe side now and that her chest had become more... buxom.

I do not mind these changes... but, how did they come about?

The young adventurer tapped her lip inquisitively, half excited by the changes and half worried about the memories she had of the day before.

My best bet is to go to the guild house, the girls are usually there when there is nothing else to do. Maybe they can help me make sense of everything. I mean... if everything that I do remember happened, then they should have alerted the mayor and the town guard. And... and I have to confront Miriam about what she had done...

Lana dressed in her usual clothing yet even that fit her far tighter than she remembered. Her breasts had become fully displayed in the shirt that she wore as red creeped into her cheeks. While the shorts she usually wore barely fit across her muscly, perky ass and shapely thighs.

Well at least... um... this actually feels good. Being this good looking.

Before leaving, Lana gives herself a look in the mirror, taking herself fully in, from head to toe. Even her face and her feet look prettier than they did before. Her emerald eyes and ash blonde, combined with the delicious new body that sprouted overnight, makes her feel like one of those kinky, latex clad S ranked adventurers, that everyone falls in love with as soon as they set their eyes upon them.

Or one of those demonesses that drains their victim dry.

Said the seductive voice within her head suddenly and Lana jerked in surprise.

Chapter 7

The words of that other voice of hers didn't seem as alien as it did before. It didn't quite fit her but nor did it sound as demonic. Or, rather, didn't quite fit her from before. Yet the girl Lana was looking at in the mirror, who was without a doubt her, that girl the voice fit incredibly well. Like a glove.

A glove... maybe I should buy some new clothes.

Without giving any further thought to her new looks and the new voice in her head, Lana headed out. As soon as she stepped out she felt as if she were reborn again.

The sun rays felt like heavenly touches upon her skin and the warm wind gently swayed her hair in such a way that Lana felt as if she were a newly born babe, breathing in the world for the very first time.

Even the sight of the town was wholly new to her. Each and every house seemed to tower over her like it were newly built and in such a way that it must be admired every time one passed by. Skipping upon her the toes of her boots, Lana, like a child, hopped to the guild house. Almost forgetting what had happened the day before. If it did indeed happen.

"Hey Lana!" One of the local merchants waved his hand at her before adding with a laugh. "Sleeping in again? Up to mischief until late in the night?"

Lana waved back and bowed theatrically at the old man. Though she did notice his stare linger upon her curves. She did not remember other men doing that before even though some liked her. They usually liked her tomboyish attitude and confidence, some even liked her pretty face. But seldom did they look her over like that.

Finally at the door to the guild, Lana stepped in without knocking, only to see it completely empty. Besides Frael that is. The young elf girl was always there. Except on weekends. She had those off.

But she... she was a beautiful looking girl as well. It seemed to Lana that she had only now noticed that. She wore light, silky, almost see through dresses most woman of the desert kingdoms wore of the emerald color. With the hair color of the same hue and eyes similar to Lana's, and a mixture of tanned skin and explosive features, she looked like a maiden of song and tale.

"Oh Lana!" Frael said in her usual, chirpy voice. "How are you? Looking for some quests or just perusing?"

Lana gulped hungrily for some reason and approached the counter. She noticed Frael look her up and down in slight surprise before smiling warmly.

"You almost look like a different girl." She added with that warm smile.

"I almost feel like it as well." Lana added as she scratched her nose shyly. "Have you seen Miriam and the others today?"

"Nope." She said casually, yet in Lana's mind that answer came too quickly. As if...

As if she were lying.

"Actually I haven't seen them since yesterday. Strange. They almost always come in first thing at dawn... with you coming in a few hours later." She chuckled. "But today I haven't seen them. And even you are a bit late even by your standards."

"So... they come in every day... but not today?" Lana asks suspiciously. Not seeing the connection between what her friends did to her and them not appearing in the guild out of fright. Instead, thinking that Frael was covering for them and has turned against her as well.

"Yeah. Strange, right?" Frael says and turns to clean up the displayed stamina potions upon one of the shelves. Whilst she gives them a scrub, Lana's mind goes into overdrive.

How? How has Frael betrayed me as well? I... what did I ever do to her? Why... why is this happening to me? I haven't done anything to anyone, I always wanted to be a hero. To help others so... so... why are they doing this to me?

"Maybe check their houses Lana, our town isn't that big after-" Frael begins as she turns only to see Lana standing not an inch away from her. The young elf jumps back in both fear and surprise before stopping herself from falling by grabbing the counter behind her. "Lana what are you doing!?"

She yelps in dread but Lana doesn't say anything, nor does she move.

"Why are you lying to me? Why are you betraying me as well?" Lana says through gritted teeth as she feels something within her mold and change. Suddenly a sinister, sadistic grin of a demon crosses her lips. "Maybe I should drain you just I did Luka."

Terror now truly gripping Frael, she opens her mouth to scream, but Lana clasps her mouth shut and continues to peer into her eyes. This time, hungrily, provocatively.

"Shhh. I won't let you betray me like the others. Like my FRIENDS did. No... I'll corrupt you. Make you into a minion of mine I only use to feed upon and as a footstool. If you are lucky." The palm upon Frael's mouth slowly turns liquid before forming a slime like appendage that forces itself deep into her mouth.

Not a moment later, Lana forces Frael into a back room, before she starts playing with her in earnest.

Chapter 8

It feels so... gooooooood.

Doesn't it? Just think how much more pleasure you can have if you do this to more people in the future? If you break them and drain them of their minds?

Lana's two inner voices chatted as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening. The fact that a lifelong friend, Frael, was being violated by slime, her own slime in fact, made no difference to Lana. She had tried to betray her, the elf did. Thus her mind was forfeit.

"Lana... please..."

The young elf whimpered and gurgled upon the slime, as two large tentacles entered her nostrils. Another, coiled around her leg before it started massaging her pussy, which only made the lass moan between big gulps of the slime.

Lana grinned at Frael, sadistically, as if she didn't even care what info she could get out of the girl as long as she got to break her. She liked that idea. Of doing something terrible only because she could.

"Do you like it when my tentacles lick you down there hm? ♪" Lana chimed. "You came didn't you? Several times already? You cannot lie to me I know exactly what you are feeling. I did from the moment my slime entered your body."

Gently, as if entering a lover, the slime entered Frael's pussy making the girl moan in rising ecstasy and pleasure. Her whines were so intoxicating to Lana that she could not help but slither another tentacle around the elf's leg and stop it right at the tip of her ass. That made the elf shudder with excitement.

The tentacles felt like slippery, lubed up, dildos to the elf bar maid, only they felt much more alive and jittery then a simple vibrator would. They penetrated her with such force that even Lana was surprised at how efficient her new toys were.

"The moment I planted the first tentacle in your mouth you were done for Frael. Now, I'll keep toying with you until you break fully. Then you will..." Lana chuckled knowingly. "Gladly tell me everything you know about what those girls did to me."

You love this don't you? No fear, no anger. Just pure dominance and pleasure.

Strangely, Lana easily accepted the truth of her sadistic voice. Why should she fight it? It was her after all. All of these new powers, desires and the sexy new looks. These are a reward for what she had endured and survived. She would be a hero and all would worship her!

"I'll make sure you enjoy lots of slime before you become mine!" Lana giggled as she continued violating the elf. "Even if you tried to resist and lie about the amount of pleasure you felt, I would still ravage you until you admitted to the truth. And even if it wasn't the truth, well, you would learn to love what I am doing to you soon enough."

A mind eroding, soul crumbling and brain melting orgasm rushed through the young elf's body, making her shudder and shiver uncontrollably. She could feel her IQ falling, her soul shattering and her resistance melting into a pleasurable bliss of submission.

"You came!" Grinned Lana victoriously as she cupped the elf's chin. She lifted Frael's gaze, hungry to see the submission in her eyes. And she did find it.

Her stare was unfocused and defeated. The look of a truly submissive prey. Lana removed the tentacle that was lodged into Frael's mouth and the elf whined and peered after it, longingly.

"You want more of my aphrodisiac, don't you?" Lana cooed seductively.

"Y-y-yes... I... yes Lana... please... " Lana, playfully, tapped her lip before giving her a naughty stare.

"Hmm, I don't know. Should I give you more?" She teased.

"Please!" Frael whimpered.

"But, why should I? You haven't told me what I need to hear. Why on earth would I give you pleasure when you gave me nothing in return?" Lana whispered into the elf's ear as she leaned in closer. Her new, explosive breasts pressing against Frael's. That only made the young girl moan louder and become hotter and hotter. The pleasure Lana was bestowing upon her was unlike anything she had ever felt.

"Lana I truly... truly don't know anything about why the girls left you there I swear." Frael blurted, gaining some of her composure back. "Why would I lie to you?"

Lana stared into those emerald eyes for a few heartbeats before coming to a conclusion.

"True. You have no reason to lie to be about the girls." She said before licking her lips. "Which means you are lying to me about something else."

As if on cue, the other tentacle, the one that was flirting with the tip of her ass, plunged deep into the elf's bottom making her scream out wordlessly into the air as her eyes, again, became unfocused and watery.

"What? Do you think if you endure this someone will rescue you? They won't. I could have broken you by now." Lana said triumphantly, still pressing against Frael. The shock and horror were clear upon the bar maids face. "I just want to toy with you until you break fully. You look much more adorable like this.♪"

The orgasms kept piling up, each stronger than the last, each more addicting. Each making the elf more compliant and submissive, ready to please her mistress and do anything she could to make her happy. By now, the tentacles in her nose, ass and pussy had slithered their way into parts of her body that she didn't even know existed.

Her womb, parts of her head and throat. Everything they touched was violated in such a way that she could not wait for more. More parts of her to be corrupted and broken into what her mistress wanted them to be.

Then, she felt two thin tentacles wrap around her throat begin entering her ears. But not fully, only stopping at the rim.

"One last time. Will you tell me everything on your own accord or should I break you first. I'll do it either way so I don't even know why I'm giving you the option to do so.♪" Lana mused. "But I guess seeing my prey wriggle in my slimy body gives me chills."

Look at her. She is completely yours. Utterly. She would do anything for you and you still haven't corrupted her fully. Imagine what she would do for you, once she becomes your thrall?

Lana wasn't even fighting it anymore. She loved the power and the supremacy she felt over the elf. She adored how easily it was to tie someone's will to her own. Lana had barely tried and the elf was putty in her hands.

"I'll tell you. I'll tell- everything please... mistress... please..."

"Mistress..." Lana tasted the words. It was like chocolaty cream in her mouth. "I like that. You shall call me mistress from now"

"I will, mistress Lana I promise I will."

"Oh, I know you will." Her mistress chuckled. "And I'm so glad to hear you say that. Not only that but that you would spill the secrets of this back hole of a town. But I must say that I do not really care about that. I could have gotten the info I needed in a dozen different ways. I just wanted to see you succumb to my whims of your own free will. Now, I will break your mind fully and, whilst I do, you shall bark for your mistress and tell me everything that I wanted to hear.♪"

The pleasure Frael felt as the thin tentacles pierced her ears was unlike any feeling she had ever felt. Even the orgasms from before felt like cheap parlor tricks compared to what she felt right now. It was as if her very own soul was being overwritten with bliss, oblivion and masochism. And as each sliver of her soul turned the pleasure increased tenfold.

But the whirlpool of submission had only just begun drowning her.

"See you breaking gives me so much joy and pleasure." Lana smiled wickedly, never letting go of her stare. "Now, tell me everything that you know about this town."

"I-I-I-It's too... too... mmmmm-m-m-much I cannot... think..."

Lana cocked an eye brow and licked her nose playfully with a slimy tongue.

"I gave you an order." She said coolly.

A sizzle, a bolt of raw, majestic pleasure broke something within Frael's mind. Thus, she began speaking in an instant.

"Y-y-y-ou were not supposed to return. Any of you. Not the girls and not Luka. The guild and the mayor had a pla-pla-plan. Once the a-a-a-adventurers cleared the mine or took out any other creature in the a-a-area, they would be poisoned and killed. The-the stamina potions aren't actually potions... b-b-b-but poison."

See? You aren't even angry at them. You do not even care about the atrocity they had committed.

Because now... I can kill them, drain them, break them and not feel a tinge of remorse.

Lana... be honest with yourself. Would you have felt that even if you didn't know?

She pondered the question she asked herself, but decided that would be best answered later.

"Good girl." Lana cooed. "What a pathetic excuse for a living being you are. Giving everything up for pleasure. My pleasure, most of all.♪"

"I-I've done everything you wished for mistress... please... spare me... let me s-s-serve you."

Lana grinned in such a way, so wickedly, that even the mind broken Frael felt a chill run down her spine.

"Oh, you will. You will be the first out of many."

Lana took a step back and pointed a single finger at her thrall. A wave of slime fell upon Frael, engulfing her fully in a bubble. With victorious laughter, Lana approached the bubble and molded into it, until, finally she was sitting atop of it, with her legs crossed.

"That was too easy." She said, relishing her victory. "Why don't you continue to break with your pathetic orgasms while I enjoy myself a little."

Chapter 9

Her rest though, is cut short as, when she lifts her head she sees the head of the town guard standing at the door to the back room. Having heard the commotion, Captain Grum of the Royal Army barged in to see what was going on, only to witness a most horrible sight of a slime girl draining the poor tavern maid.

"I see." He scoffed indifferently. "Monsters behind the back lines."

He drew his monstrous blade which was, somehow, even larger then he was. Captain Grum was far above an average height, muscle bound and plate clad in an armor that made him look even more gigantic. He was a chiseled veteran of many a war that came before the one with the demons and would know exactly how to dispose of a fledgling slime girl.

The only reason why he was in the town was to inspire and gather volunteers.

"Leave my queen... alone!" Frael says through gritted teeth, though she could not leave her prison of bubble and ooze.

"A queen?" Grum snorts heartily. "That is no queen, that is but a whelp. One that I shall kill right here and now."

For a few moments Lana sad there upon her bubble prison and stared at the captain. Seemingly unsure of what exactly was happening.

W-why does he want to hurt me?

Use your pet Lana, as a distraction, make her serve you for the very first time!

Lana wasn't really sure what she did but the side of the bubble prison flew open and, with squishy sounds of slimy footsteps, Frael rushed out and attacked the captain. With another indifferent scoff, Captain Grum swatted her to the ground with the back hand of his plated glove.

"I will help you child. Just as soon as I take care of this creature? So the goddess help me!" He shouted and lifted his sword, however, much to his surprise, a slimy, gooey tendril rams him straight in the face, sending him back against the wall.

Before he could move, Lana lifts her palm and dozens of large slime balls come crashing against the veteran warrior, molding around him into a gooey prison. He fights with all of his might to break free, but his strong arms just flail around the squishy prison. Unable to do anything he grits his teeth and gives it one last push which, like all the rest before, only serves to make him more tired.

"What's wrong captain? Out of breath already?" Lana muses as she lifts her palm into the air whilst slime dribbles down her palm and into her mouth.

"Unhand me! Fiend!" Grum yelled as his temper flared. "You cannot escape, my personal guard is outside and patrolling the streets, you cannot-"

BlazeSM
BlazeSM
102 Followers
12