Rise of the Slime Queen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is cut off as Frael stands up and cups his chin forcefully, a menacing look upon her pretty, slimy face.

"And they will serve my queen as well." She opens her mouth as slime pours out and upon his lips and mouth. Soon after, his is drowning in the stuff. Gulp after gulp, he gurgles and fights against the onslaught, but to little avail.

Lana smiles to herself as she enjoys the captains demise, feeling her slime spread through his body, not exactly turning him like it did to Frael, but incubating within. Meanwhile, his armor melts completely as well and exposes his erect cock.

"My, my, quite the perverted captain you are Grum.♪" She chuckles evilly, still resting, legs crossed, upon her bubble of slime. "I think you will be used as a faucet for my future army. For some reason you strong, muscly men work perfectly for housing slime within you, without actually becoming slime yourself. I see this Ardat Emili was right, men are only good for stock."

Meanwhile, Grum bloats as more slime is pumped into him. Finally satisfied, Frael moves away from Grum and with her queen, enjoys the spectacle. The now bloated captain cum's in waves, each stronger and more powerful than the one before. Much to the amusement of Lana he cum's slime into his slime prison.

She returns to her relaxation, after ordering Frael to worship her feet. Lana almost sinks into her bubble, whilst her pet revels in slavery, neatly licking her boots of slime and drinking in her addiction.

Grum, continues to erupt each couple of seconds, by now having completely surrendered to the pleasure the slime girl was giving to him. It was like he was being pumped from the inside and the outside by the gooey slime, making each part of him stimulated into insanity.

See? See how they worship you! How they love you! How easily they fall against you! The whole kingdom shall be yours Lana! Why fight it? Why not just give in!

Lana agreed with herself completely. If weaklings like the captain opposed her she would simply crush them beneath her boots. Use them as factories to breed more slime. And for women like Frael? Well, they would be much more useful in corrupting others for her. After all, a queen didn't need to do everything herself.

Satisfied, Lana stood up from her bubble and walked over to the captain. Frael dutifully crawling behind her.

"Frael will be milking you while I'm away. I need all the slime I can get from you, before my slime devours you.♪" She cooed seductively. "Won't you Frael?"

Lana asked her pet and scratched her behind her ears.

"Yes my queen. I will make him pump and pump, day and night until he is used up."

Lana grins down upon the bloated captain, who only stares back with glassy eyes. Just as Lana is about to leave though, her head starts ringing. A thin, sharp sound that pierces her psyche and almost makes her scream from pain alone.

Endure Lana.

She says to herself.

This is only a part of the transition. A tiny rock on your way to becoming who you truly are.

The last thing Lana sees before she faints, is the back door of the guild. Then, she starts falling down but does not hit the floor before Frael holds her and lays her down gently. Then, all goes black.

Chapter 10

When Lana opens her eyes finally, for a moment she isn't quite sure if she hadn't dreamed of everything. Again?

No.

Her alluring voice speaks immediately.

You haven't dreamed of anything. It all happened. That slime entered your body and you became a queen. Then you drained Luka, then you turned Frael before making that pesky captain into a slime factory.

"My Queen, are you alright?" Asked a familiar voice. That of Frael. Lana felt herself being picked up before staring around her in confusion.

That was a bit much though...

It wasn't. Not for you. Go and rest. All will be made clearer once you wake.

"My Queen, please, go and rest. You have done so much today. You have brought me this new existence before defeating the powerful Grum. No need to worry about him, I will continue milking him."

Frael said, her voice in the usual tone with only a hint of a demonic intonation.

"I... will." Lana said before straightening up a little. "I will come back later and check on him. Be good until then pet."

As Frael heard the door to the guild close. She turned to the captain who had just buckled once again beneath the force of another orgasm. Stuck in his prison of goo and slime, he could only lay there and pump into oblivion.

After scooping up the orgasm he just had into a vile reserved for stamina potions, the elf placed it next to several dozen other bottles of the same hue. All light blue, the same color as Lana's slime. All made ready to infest the rest of the town.

"I will never allow anyone to hurt you my queen. Not ever again." Frael says to herself as she closes the door to the back room. Leaving the disfigured captain to cum his life away.

12