Rise of the Star Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie would be the first to serve up that piss. Yes, she had a lot to drink, even if not all alien products were fit for humans. But the Tan sure had some great wine. She liked to imagine that some of that wine would now rain upon their god as the woman stood above him, legs open and hand parting her lower lips as the redhead let go, able to fully drench him as far as her bladder would let her do so. A warm rain fell from between those lips, the signature sound of liquid gushing out of a body resounding in the room, that warmth falling on his chest, his face... and in his open mouth. Halfway through, she knelt down to do it right in that open mouth, the man swallowing as he had his fill, the liquid splattering on his face when his mouth closed before he would take more. And he even licked her clean.

Her friend took an alternate strategy, getting on all fours on top of him, right for a sixty-nine with that cunt suspended above his face before she let it rip without trying to get a straighter stream, this time giving a more chaotic rain upon his body while the cat-woman bent forward to keep servicing his cock. Maddie leaned her head in there to get a taste of the girl as well. Both of them were sporting processor implants with all the play they did. It was tempting to get fucking, but James thought it might be much nicer once they got all filthy.

For their turn, the two got on their knees of their own will and lined up before the bed with an open invitation for the man to hose them down. As he stood before them, the Outsider considered this like spraying them with a bottle to dissuade them from kneeling, but they liked that, the sluts. With cock in hand, it was difficult to piss while hard, his inflated member giving a much more spread-out stream, his directions having a much smaller impact on precision. Their lolling tongues caught his pee just enough to get a taste worth sharing, their tits would be soaked by his warmth and only the tops of their heads escaped the rain. If any of the aliens entered the room right now they might think this was utterly disgusting, with a few exceptions. If people from Astoria came in they might think those two the luckiest in recent history and so much envy would come their way. And they were still not done.

Since he was standing, the man decided to get number two going, pulling the two women together to have a smaller target, Maddie and her sub practically kissing underneath him as he stood above them with legs apart, ass above them, and ready to rain something else. Soft logs would come out of that ass to fall between them, their hands catching it to share, to taste, to rub on each other like it was sunscreen, women licking and sucking his crap off each other's fingers and bodies, more coming to keep the sluts supplied. He gave them enough that once the man got a good look they were just covered in the stuff. Amazing how much one bowel movement can produce... and how much you can spread it even if the poop eaters swallowed almost half of it. When he had no more to give... mostly because he didn't want to go any further than humanly possible... a pair of tongues would lick at his asshole in turn, even probing inside for more shit he was keeping away from them.

"You two sure are enjoying yourself. Almost feel like the third wheel here."

"A bit more special today, mm? But don't worry, we're the same with the others in the crew."

"Mmm... the fun we plan to have. Maybe we can include some of the aliens."

"Nobody said you can't do diplomacy on a bed. Now, which one of you is first at giving me some shit to enjoy?"

Maddie seized that opportunity, standing up covered in his filth. She looked like her bed of choice was a septic tank. Not quite covered everywhere, but there were spots on her where the crap was thicker and the rest had a gentle brown shading. The woman came to bend over on the bed, standing with her legs apart and her arms holding her up. James and the furry friend would do much of the same with her crap as it was pushed out in steady logs of moderate hardness, some of them seized by the man to pop into his mouth and chew before swallowing, some fed to the catgirl and others rubbed on each other's body, though Carmine focused a lot on his cock.

"Oi, I have other spots. Make sure you get my chest properly."

His lines were taking the wind out of some perceived passion, but there was no stopping the honesty. The smiles on their faces showed this act was doing so much to help them bond. When Maddie slowed down in her offering of poop, their tongues came up to probe at the hole, with more to be offered from that teasing. When she looked to push her last, the Outsider took that one and broke it in half to share with Carmine. A last kiss of the delegate's ass before it was time to get some Raff poop in them.

Of note is that the furries don't have too different crap. It mostly depends on diet and internal structure, thus with a similar choice of food and no peculiarity to make them crap out cubes, it wasn't too different from human. Same with the Gull, though it was DENSER with them. But due to the fur there were a lot more marks on her behind as those sausages were pushed out so Maddie could share them with the god. She was tempted to make it intimate and the man came back to turn it less so, playing around with that poop, spreading it on her body more like they were siblings playing with mud rather than lovers in a bath. A second layer of crap applied on them with the cat offering the material, with noticeable differences in both taste and color. By now, they were getting so heated that proper fucking would start in high gear.

Once again, Maddie seized the initiative to claim his cock while Carmine would be instructed to get further on the bed, her mistress eating out that furless pussy while James drilled her from behind. An important detail to add is that processor implants also help so you don't get infections from playing with poop, so neither of them might need a visit to a doctor to deal with rashes down there. A cock coated in the woman's poop slid into her pussy, one eager to take it after such a warm-up. They were more sticky than slippery, so his hands on that ass would have a better hold than usual as Maddie licked the catgirl's pussy clean, consuming not just her crap, but James's once more. Feeling his warmth flood inside her was almost protested, mostly because she was not done... but the man had more and would switch to her ass to give that one a good pounding. He had quite the sight before him of two women playing while he was fucking one. After this, it was Car's turn to get fucked doggy style while her mistress ran her tongue all the way from that kitty to the Outsider's ass.

They went at it for so long that the bed might have irreversible stains from their rutting... as might the women. There was a round three where they mashed pussies together with his rod in the middle, a round four where they formed an ass-eating line, a five where the man drilled both with fingers rather than cock, and a six where a cooperative titfuck brought out the last load he would grace them with today. Fatigue hit them all at once after this and James was tempted to stay with them after... but those two had something else going and a simple kiss on the forehead for the shit sluts was enough. They fell asleep covered in crap and cum, but when they would wake, everything was clean... and they were sore.

Maddie thought that was the best sex of her life.

*

"We are prepared to offer a substantial reward for this."

When the Institute used "substantial" to refer to a sum of money, it usually involved six digits. It was hard to hide the smile on the faces of the other three. The President of Optima had a grand office, though it was as such to give a good image to any he might bring here to have important talks. The president was on the older side, but he was here because the man had learned how important it was to keep happy employees rather than trying to get every coin out of them. He was out-producing his rivals by a significant margin... though they were still employing rather humane methods. The others in the office were Lucy, her direct manager, and the representative of the Economics Institute.

"That good, hm? Though, I would ask what for exactly. Just for what we sent or would it need more?" And the president was also prudent.

"For all you have sent, it would be worth it. Call it the price of our shame. It's our job to think about this and here you have five hundred people who didn't think of it. But, we can increase that sum if you would give us all your data and not just the report itself."

"That would be rather sensitive. I'd ask not just that it goes no further than research, but to hear the specific sums... if we agree or refuse."

"Five hundred thousand silver each for the company and Lucia, seeing as there is a shared responsibility in the task and the fact that she used company resources. That is if you refuse."

Lucy was RICH! Damn, that was a sum. Okay, you could still burn through it, but she could do a lot with that money. Her bosses seemed to appreciate it as well. A company might see it as a smaller number compared to the ones they floated around but it might still pay for a lot. Technically, she might have earned a bonus out of that money and it was fair to offer it.

"Generous. And if we turn in the full info?"

"Double for Lucy and tenfold for the company. We might also like if she was available to illuminate us on how it was made."

Now that was something to move any firm, even theirs. Five mil was the kind of stuff to change the place. Technically, some of that money came from taxes, but the institutes sure showed a good reason to pay their salary.

"I think that can be arranged, though I can't speak for Lucy being available."

Lucy was FUCKING RICH! Really hard to keep the grin off her face. She'd probably get a bonus on top. This was the kind of stuff you dreamed of. But the men were not done talking.

"But... you have more in mind, do you?"

"We do. An offer. While we do plan to reproduce these results on a... let's say separate system... it would be equally invaluable to test it here, where we have seen tangible proof of its validity. We would like to use your company as a test field, and with your cooperation, we might see if it can be universally applied, if it has applications only in business... and if variations do affect it as we predict."

"Offer the company... as a test field." Deep breath. "You mean to use subsidiaries as separate batches and to do with them as you tell me. Give you the company as a guinea pig. I would say unthinkable, not just for the many things at stake, but for the people you might affect."

"We are aware, Mister Johnson. Rest assured that any that need to be removed will be taken care of. Should I even make an offer?"

The looks he got back were unsure. Technically, this was playing with the livelihood of his employees, the relations he has with suppliers, with the carefully-cultivated reputation with clients... these guys could run him into the ground. Even if it was not about the money, this was a dear work of him.

"Can I be assured you won't demolish my company?"

"We will inevitably damage parts of it, but rest assured that we will not threaten the entire firm. And any losses will be compensated."

"Details. How would you damage it, how would you not?"

"We only need four groups of sufficient size to minimize entropy. Take four offices you have of approximate size and success, or subsidiaries if we want to risk that much. One will be control, we will not act in any way upon it, business as usual."

"Even with the adjustments we are currently employing."

"Yes. Removal would cause a disruption. Then we take a positive feedback group. You have noticed that in that report there are some with particularly low scores if we remove the financial value. The ones that might not be worth keeping around if the money was not good."

"I think I can name them. Yes, I suppose their scores are down, but still good. You want to remove them from that group, correct?"

"Correct. We will do the same in our separate experiment. Then the negative feedback... remove the ones with high scores."

Behold science. Some think that science is explosions and beakers, but most of the time it is "okay, let's see what happens when X" and then testing everything around that to be sure, with the field defining what is happening. Sometimes science was just asking questions.

"Logic tells me already that you won't do well with that one. Removing the guys that bring around the most will... not be good."

"We're not talking financial scores, but specifically the other scores."

"You're tweaking the atmosphere to see how it affects production. We kind of already know what happens. Second group will be worse and you will have people leaving."

What happens when you fire the most pleasant people in the office? Well, a lot of other people leave. A simple fact that the president knew. Those people do not always care about money, but it still matters.

"Correct. And number four is random to see if just removing people is causing the result. Perhaps the challenge does people good."

"Playing around with my people. And the ones you... remove... how will they be taken care of?"

"They're going to be better off after leaving than working here. But I think you might want to hear what we can offer you... and we would like Lucy to be involved in this as well."

"Me? Why?" The woman had almost gone dormant. The conversation was above her.

"We might need numerous adjustments to the model and I understand that you can do them remarkably fast. And if we achieve success... well... let's see what happens when we get there. For now, we still don't know."

"Right. You said you would cover any losses compared to what our forecast would be. But anything else? Seems little for what you're asking."

"Double again what we offered to do this. If we fail."

The man from the institute let that last sentence hang in the air.

"If you fail." The president reiterated. "You mean if the experiment doesn't achieve the wanted results." Still pretty damn good for however long they take. "And if you succeed?"

"MORE. Tenfold reimbursement of losses and a sum one digit higher. Yes, I know. We're throwing stupid amounts of money at you... but IF we succeed... do you know what this MEANS? We would have an economic model that will streamline not just quality of life, but also quality of business, of products, of medical services, of science, of EVERYTHING!"

He let his passion flow when speaking. The man had a point. If they demonstrably proved the practicality of this, if it was adopted as an economic model, you could have the people who gave employees the best experience get richer rather than sacrifice, you would see those who offered the highest quality get a matching price. You could see a new era in the empire. While a sum of Fifty million silver was something to make Lucy's eyes shine like diamonds and the president to turn into a doormat for that money... No... he had a point.

"Once again, I can't speak for Lucy, but I would take that offer. We can come back to talk the details. I do hope it holds."

"The entire economics faculty is hoping it would succeed."

With the business agreed upon, the meeting was concluded, but Johnson held Lucy back, noting it was not about work. The man visibly relaxed as the job was out of the way.

"Don't worry, no trouble. You just made me more money than anyone in the company. If you asked me to be your wife, I'd say yes. Whiskey? Cigar?"

"Not my type." The woman afforded a laugh. "And more of a gin and cigarettes girl."

"No shame to know your taste. Honestly, the stuff is just posturing, since it's expensive to make. I'm more of a tequila and weed guy. Yep, I know it might not show."

A cabinet was opened to select a prime bottle of gin and some much better cigarettes. He offered her the whole pack. Might offer the whole damn carton. As the man poured a glass each with a finger of the sweet liquid in, one could tell this was a more casual conversation. Lucy took the glass eagerly. A bit subtle, with the burn hard to notice and the sweetness curbed to not be overpowering. You could even feel the taste of strawberry.

"I understand you have an economics degree. So you knew what this meant way before any of us. Heck, I have a master degree and use those reports daily. The fact that I didn't notice might warrant they send me back to second grade." That would be what you start at 11 years old.

"Still a lot to think and technically only I knew everything that went into it. But... yeah, I think I know what it means. What he said. Economic model to just reward who gives the best."

"Lucy, it's more than that. Tell me. What IS money?"

"There's like twenty different answers to that question." She took another sip. No pressure.

"True. Here I like to think the answer is that it's something that tracks how useful you are to people. Would you say that really applies?"

"Not really. We set the prices. More like how useful we proclaim ourselves and if they agree they pay. So, this system would be much better at tracking how useful people are."

"More than better. It could track how good people are. How productive, how pleasant... it could tell you at a glance if a guy should be made king or sent into the sun. I know, it sounds fantastic. I doubt it's gonna be that good, but it'll probably improve things more than we ever could. I'd say all the money they're throwing at us is a pittance compared to what it's worth."

"Usually that might mean you want to ask for more. But you're not gonna."

The man relaxed back in his chair and turned to look at the view. The ruined buildings made for quite the view, the two corners of his office turned into full floor-to-ceiling windows. He liked to imagine how this place might be when it was not a ruin.

"You know what you learn after a while in business? At first, there's that hunger for more, driving man to take as much as you can out of the market, but when you pass a point, doing that is just stupid. You learn that the money in your hand has more value thrown out there than held to your chest. You learn to INVEST. Not just for returns, but for what the people would do with it. You learn that money is not as important as what you can buy with it, what you can use it on, what it can mean... and learn what happens if you just drain the market. You learn that at one point you aren't making things better for your kids, but worse. Sometimes the best way to invest in kids is to throw your money out the window and see how society improves with it."

Quite the speech. But the man was right. A society that has old people stealing from the young is doomed to die. And stealing their challenges might be an even worse fate.

"I don't want to gamble with the jobs of all the people under me, with all their livelihoods, but if this is for real, I'd be giving my kids, or grandkids... or great-great-great grandkids... something much better than I had. I'd almost be ready to pay them. But, on the matter of you. There's a lot of appreciation to give and money is indeed the best I can do. Not a pool table or sushi party, no... something good. I've gained a lot more that money can't buy. I'm giving you a wish... and a big bonus, just so you don't find me cheap. Ask me for anything and I'll see about it. You want your own ship? I could get you a space yacht that could have you living in luxury while traveling the stars. I could get you a space station to do with as you please beyond the touch of anyone. Heck, if you ask me for some illegal stuff I might get you that too, not gonna like it, but I feel you might deserve it. No need to say it now, but I'm here when you want it."