Rise of the Star Ch. 08 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another program on as you could find aliens the subject of just about anything. But it had sure taken a turn since that live transmission let it show that the aliens are so open about sex. When asked to retract it, they just held on and started to almost preach about it. The boy saw this one guy on the news now trying to paint the aliens as intentionally lying to try and mess with us, stating that such an advanced civilization could not practice such a way. Unfortunately, there was this furry fox-woman with them there, and as if to prove him wrong, she pulled that outfit apart to show off tits. Censors were just a second too slow. He could see a bit of titty.

"Hah. Looks like it's turning into a bad idea to challenge them on live TV."

Tim was having lunch over in the corner, but the TV drew his attention. He'd lie to say that there wasn't interest in the guys.

"They have balls, that's for certain. I mean, not like we can do much about them, huh?"

"We could tell them to leave. But I think far too many are banking on them staying."

"Gotta tolerate it, then."

Then came a new subject as the people on TV started talking about the proposed "visitor" program. To make it fair for them sending scientists over to help with improving things, have an equal number of people go over there.

"Won't be us. Bet they'll just send the celebrities and politicians and such."

"Actually... I heard they went against that. But, you hear a thousand things about it."

"Yeah." Tim scoffed. "Can't know what's real and what's not today. You had people claiming they went there before this. Heck, our company said they'll start collaborating with the aliens."

"Was that before or after they said incest was cool?"

"Okay, before. They kinda backpedaled hard."

Something made the man on the couch's phone ring, but only for a notification. As he pulled it out to check, the prompt was very unlike what his phone could do. Tim would come to look over his shoulder just as that message started to play. A girl looking like a robot spoke to the camera.

"Congratulations! You've been picked for the joy of getting to visit Astoria. Just go on over to one of the shuttles and you can be on your way." Beat. "Or don't. It's an invitation, not an obligation."

For a moment, the man looked at that thinking it was a scam, then thinking "WHAT". But in his stunned state, something happened to change his decision. Tim reached over the couch to grab the phone and started running out the door, not even bothering to put shoes on, just bolting out in slippers. But his apartment-mate was right behind him, stirred from his thoughts.

"Bro, what the fuck?!"

"I'm getting that alien pussy and nobody's gonna stop me!"

He ran after the guy, down the stairs, through the streets, none of them bothering to lock the door... or even close it behind them. He was almost hit by a car on the way there as Tim just rushed out toward the closest shuttle. There was one parked in this empty lot just a few blocks away... a thing they had stared at curiously. But for all his attempts, Tim was faster and beat him by a good few minutes, showing that message to the strange and short girl who waved him to go inside. The true owner was gasping for breath as he got there, words barely getting out.

"He... ah! Phew! He took my invitation!"

"Oh, we know. Gonna find some reason to push him out the back door. Maybe we can go with 'they're infected with a disease and can't let it hurt everyone on board'. Might even go with saying we have to incinerate him right now."

Well, he could laugh about that. The girl seemed to have no trouble speaking English, that shortstack goblin-like thing with a bigger head. Often, he saw them from afar, but this had to be the first time he talked. For a moment, he might be tempted to panic. Adrenaline helped.

"Sooo... wanna take it or just didn't want him to get on?"

"Uh... just... didn't think about it."

"Well, you don't have to go. I know you guys are saying 'Oh, the perv aliens are gonna corrupt us' and such. But, real thing. You wanna stay back, no problem. We'll find someone else."

"Is it... I mean, how is it like? I guess nothing really did it justice."

"Pfft. I could talk for a week straight. It's good. I wanna bet you're gonna want to stay."

"That good? Though, it's just... a cruise? Gonna be back in a month, right?"

"Could be, or you could practice some defiance. But, if you wanna come on, just to know a name to cross it off. I know I said we know that he did the whole stealing, but we're actually gonna find out only a bit later. They're probably checking him against the list."

A pause. He could stay. He could opt to not go to this weird alien planet where they promise some utopia and everyone being DTF. He could keep going to work like nothing was wrong... though he'll need a new guy to share the apartment with... or a new apartment. Normality was indeed tempting, as it was still not clear if they were just giving a friendly face and this was some very convoluted abduction plot, maybe as they selected the most delicious people. Or he could go and see where this takes him. And probably get laid. A lot. Mostly to get laid. He looked to the side as if taking in the world, thinking about what he had here and what might possibly be in store for him over there. At least he could say "fuck it" and do it since it wasn't looking like things were gonna get better here.

"So, name? Just to make sure."

"Will Carter."

12