Rise - The Fallen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't it already?"

"No," the man chuckled. "I do have a few hideouts down here, but this is mainly for traversing the city."

Hiln and her rescuer started down Klisely's underbelly. Her eyes had cleared more, so had her mind. Still she could not fully make out the man she was with, even with his mask down now. Too dark were the tunnels to see, and too thick her armor was to gain a real feel of him. At the very least, she could ask him his name.

"Myr. My name is Myr. And you are our head magistrate, am I correct? Hiln, if I remember."

"Yes. You are correct on all fronts."

"It is a pleasure to finally meet you. I've seen you from afar many times when passing the church. I presume you stood watch over the city palace?"

"Correct again. They're faring well, if you were wondering. The earl included."

"The earl still lives?" Myr asked, his voice clearly showing that was the most surprising and good news he'd heard since the first invasion.

Hiln smiled at Myr's energetic reaction. "Indeed he does."

"Wow. That's amazing. Truly. Good to hear you've all been well, too. I've been sending everyone I came across that way. If I was to find out I had been sending them to a decrepit place, well I assume I would have something more dangerous to deal with than the undead.

"What's that?"

"Angry customers," Myr said, mocking a terrified tone. "'You said there were other survivors there'," Myr mimicked, speaking with an unbearable voice. "'You said there was food for everyone. You said the floors would be clean.'" He sighed tiredly. "I'd never hear the end of it."

Hiln chuckled. "Did you hear complaints often before all this?"

"Did I hear a lot? All the time! Everyday of my waking life! I for one consider our new situation a step up from where we were," Myr snickered.

Hiln shared in his laughter. "Hm, can't say I agree with you there."

"Give it some time."

"So did you work at a vendor?"

"No. Just passed by."

"What did you do?"

"Me, well, I was just a lowly courier. Just a passerby. That's all."

"Ah, don't sell yourself so short. It was because of you that anyone got anything."

Myr found amusement in that sentiment. Mostly because he knew that wasn't how many, if any, thought. "They would have begged to differ," he snickered. "I was always to blame for all the worst news the world had to offer. Can't say I blame them, though. The messenger always gets the worst of it. Always gets killed, doesn't he?"

Now that Hiln found amusement in. "I think you're living proof that's false."

"Don't speak too soon. We still have to get you back to the palace. What were you doing out here anyway? Going to the church to pray?"

"No," Hiln chuckled. "I was actually hoping to find you."

"Me? If you're here to arrest me for stealing bread from Mother Ann's bakery, I assure you she's fine with it. Just saw her yesterday, in fact. Hate to say it, but bread is little use to an undead. They do not eat."

Admiring his lively spirit and sense of humor, Hiln could not break the smile that spread across her face. She was glad he could not see her, lest he think her a dolt for staring so much. "You're a talkative one, I see."

"Forgive me. It's been quite lonely out here. I send away everyone I see as soon as I see them, so there's little time to chat. And the undead don't hold conversations well."

"Can they not speak?"

"Not like us, no. I do suspect they can communicate somewhat amongst themselves, though. Anyway! Forgive me again." Myr chuckled at himself. "I digress. You were looking for me. Why?"

"My intentions are to leave the city. I must make for Gravenfore. There are still survivors of the church there along with others."

"Gravenfore." Myr nodded slowly, unsure. "You've got a long journey ahead of you, head magistrate."

"Call me Hiln. I insist."

"Well Hiln, I wish you the best luck! And here we are."

"Already?"

"Yes! I have many hideouts all over the city. Can't afford not to. Come now."

The two stepped into a small chamber with a chair, bed, and makeshift racks holding a range of necessities. With a torch present and lit, Hiln finally laid eyes on Myr. The young man was far more thin than expected. He was by no means skin and bones, but he hardly had more meat on him than a rabbit.

Also failing to meet expectations was his boyish face. Though attractive, he was not the face of a lone survivor. One hardened from battle. Not a single hair stuck out from his chin. Nor was there a single scar or blemish. For as deep as his voice was, one would have thought him to be a much larger man. He was rather tall, though. Just as tall as her, which most were not.

"Okay. Please take a seat on the bed and take off your armor and clothes. I need to dress your wounds now. Do you have any potions in that bag?"

"I do."

Hiln took a swig of nullment to numb the pain and strengthen the body. Myr assisted with the undoing of her armor. Piece by piece she was undressed until only her undergarments remained. Her bare skin drew the curiosity of Myr's gaze. As she was surprised by his physical appearance, so was he.

Due to her size and armor, most would be correct in assuming the blonde possessed few curves beneath. While they would be correct, only partially so. Beneath it all was a waist still thin enough to be considered womanly. Hips still wide and curvaceous. And legs too enticing for any man to resist or confuse.

Myr proceeded to sew her wounds and wrap them in bandages. After, he cleaned her with wet rags. He was very careful, and tender the whole time. His steady hands and calm demeanor kept Hiln at ease.

"May I ask you something?" she asked.

"Of course."

"Why do you put your life at risk so often to save the people of this city who never paid mind to you?"

Myr shrugged. "No one else is," he said plainly.

"That's all?"

Myr snorted. "Do I need more reasons to do good?"

"No. No, of course not," Hiln assured. "Simply put, I'm just surprised. Most would not act on good deeds without a promised reward. They certainly wouldn't do so now during these times."

"All the more reason why I must. Whatever I can do to help, I will. I'm not blind to the fact that I won't undo all this. I won't change the world or the other realms. But this is the least I can do."

"I admire that," Hiln smiled, the familiar admiration enveloping her. "But there is more you can do."

"What is that?" Myr asked, raising a brow.

"I wish for you to come with me."

"To Gravenfore?"

"Yes."

"Why me?"

"Because you know best how to survive the undead."

"It's not hard, really. Just don't make any noise and hit them in the head."

Hiln's brows furrowed as she was taken aback. He made it sound so simple. "Really?"

"Yes. You didn't know?"

"No. No one from the palace did."

"Well, now you know why their screams bring more of them. Nearly any kind of loud noise will attract their attention."

"I thought it was only the sounds of us."

"It can be, but that's not all," Myr elaborated. "Outside of killing all of those undead and getting you out safely, that's partly what the explosion was for. The noise - I knew every undead in the city would go there, giving us the perfect opportunity to escape."

"How did you manage that explosion?"

Myr snorted. "Gunpowder. Lots and lots of it. I had barrels filled with them inside the buildings and outside leading into that corner I found you in. Just in case I ever found myself trapped in there."

"That's very smart of you."

"Thank you. I figured shooting one of those new fancy flintlock guns was pointless. One pellet would do nothing to a horde."

"That one pellet would also sound off to every undead exactly where you were."

"Exactly! See, you're learning. No need for me to go with you."

Hiln's eyes narrowed. For she could not understand his unwillingness to leave. "Why do you not wish to come? What is there in Klisely?"

"Survivors. Plenty of them still, believe it or not. I just sent three your way a few days ago, actually. I hope you received them."

"We did. A father, mother, and daughter."

Myr smiled widely at the news.

"So you aren't willing to come with me?"

"Why would I? How would going with you matter more than staying here?"

"Because the church can end this."

"How?"

"The same way you are helping us, I believe. By giving us hope."

"Me? Giving you all hope? No, I think you have the wrong man. I'm just... I'm just helping people."

"You're doing what others are not. What others can not. You show us that we can overcome this. That we are greater than we perceive. That even a human can rise to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the other races. So, if you alone can do that, imagine what the church can do."

Myr was silent.

"I may not have a definitive solution," Hiln admitted. "But united, the church can give the world and the other realms something to follow. To stand behind. A reason to rally and raise arms again."

Head lowered and still silent, Myr listened carefully. He considered his decision deeply.

"There won't be a need to hide anymore," Hiln continued. "Or to save survivors one at a time. Come with me. You can aid with saving everyone at once."

Myr sighed. He inhaled deeply, then looked up at Hiln. "Truthfully, I suppose I wouldn't be completely opposed to the idea of leaving with you. Not after all that. But I fear I'd only be a burden. I have no skill with a sword. The best I can do is throw myself at the undead with my shield raised."

"What do you mean? Have you not killed dozens of undead by now? You just told me how to kill them."

"Sure! I've killed them," Myr meekly confirmed. "All of which I only managed because they were unaware of my presence. Not dozens, though. Not by a long shot. And truthfully, I only learned to destroy the head because I had the time."

"You had the time?"

"When all you do is hide, you have plenty of time to observe."

Hiln smirked. "Now is that cowardice or intelligence?"

"Cowardice," Myr laughed. "I cannot even jest."

"And to think I was going to ask how you possess so much courage, when men thrice your size do not."

Myr softly stared at Hiln for a moment. She was right. He was both brave and a coward. Whether he would choose to be more brave, or more cowardice would be his choice.

It was then he realized she had been eyeing him carefully. Not out of suspicion, but lust, he perceived. Soft eyes turned defiant. Myr made his choice.

"Funny. I was going to ask how a woman thrice the size of another could still be so beautiful," he countered.

Hiln snickered. "Beautiful, you say?" she asked huskily, eyeing him with lust.

Myr returned her gaze. "Far too much," he smirked. "Especially for a head magistrate."

Myr was not exaggerating. The top of an exposed cleavage and shoulders could only draw eyes for so long. The true beauty resided in her exotically narrowed blue eyes and her defined cheeks, to which center parted bangs rested upon.

Hiln smirked with her round lips. "Bold words. Careful what you say," she warned enticingly.

"Careful? What for? You wouldn't hurt the man who saved your life."

"No. I wouldn't. Not an innocent one, at least. Which you are, aren't you?"

Myr chuckled. "Can't say I am, ma'am."

"But you are polite?"

"I try to be. Sometimes obviously so when I want something."

"Oh? Are you telling me you want something?"

"I am. Can you guess what?"

"Have you not noticed I am in no condition to satisfy your needs?"

"Of course I have. But your hands still work fine."

"You truly are a bold one."

"Only because you look at me so enticingly. Besides, who isn't nowadays?"

"Many people," Hiln chuckled.

"That makes me special then, doesn't it?"

"Certainly odd."

"I prefer interesting."

"Sure," Hiln snorted. "Interesting works too."

"So?"

Shifting to sit on her knees, Hiln did not speak another word. Lowering Myr's trousers was enough.

Myr stared down with anticipation. He was never famous among women, but did have his bouts on the occasion. Enough to dearly miss those times and those sensations now. Stepping out of his trousers, he made sure to move slowly. He did not want to seem too eager or desperate, after all.

With his trousers off, all that remained was his undergarment. From what Hiln's seen so far, she could not say she was expecting much. Rude as it may have been, she simply did not expect a man's tool on that of what was barely more than a boy. Size would not deter her in any way, though. She was never one to judge so harshly.

An audible gasp escaped the blonde's lips when a sizable cock sprang forth, brushing its steaming warmth against her cold chin. Startled, she jerked back instinctively. He was not the largest man she'd ever seen. That did not mean, however, that he was small. Far from it. Somewhere slightly more than in between. Enough to satisfy a woman should the man be inexperienced.

A wetness already began forming between Hiln's legs. As a member of the church, the head magistrate no less, intercourse was limited. It was not banned, as there existed gods of love and intimacy, but it was not to be overly enjoyed. Certainly not by the likes of the head magistrate who must maintain an image of prestige and holiness.

Months of previously hearing sensual moans came to the blonde. With so little to do, most fucked to pass time. Among the fortunate was not Hiln. For all that time she went with nothing more than her hand. That being the case, one could imagine the excitement pumping through her veins. One could certainly understand the throbbing of her aching clit.

Gripping tightly, Hiln began pumping slowly before settling into a quicker rhythm. The faster motion exuded a low groan from Myr. As she continued, though clearly horny, Myr was not lubricated enough for Hiln. Spitting in her hand, she made sure it was sufficiently wet before curling her fingers around his cock and coating his full length in foamy saliva.

Resuming pumping after that nearly caused Myr to shoot his load. The young man hissed and threw his chin to the ceiling. Hiln watched in delight at the sight of his fists balling. Curious to see what he would let loose, she pumped him faster. He throbbed wildly in her hand. Thankfully, the young man did not shame himself. He held on.

Hiln was impressed. For a man who looked so young, he endured longer than she ever would have expected. Just then she realized she hadn't even asked for his age.

"This may not be the opportune time to ask, but how old are you, Myr?"

"Too distracted, huh?" he struggled. "20 years."

"20 years?" Hiln hummed, steadily stroking the length of his slimy meat. "How many of those spent in bed with women?"

"Enough to know what you're getting at," Myr said, barely managing a chuckle.

"Is that so?"

There was danger in the blonde's voice. Myr clearly sensed that. He breathed deeply, readying himself for whatever she was going to try next.

"How about this?" Hiln asked.

Warm, wet lips wrapped about the head of Myr's cock. The young man immediately buckled and moaned. His jaw dropped when her smooth tongue glided over the head. Droplets of pre-cum oozed forth. Hiln sucked harder and dove deeper.

Curses slithered from Myr's lips. Face reddening and muscles tensed, he was doing his most to endure. No matter what he did though, the climax was coming. With how well Hiln was working his cock, it was inevitable. Unwilling to let it end like this, Myr forced himself out.

The cool air was such a contrast to the warmth of Hiln's mouth. The breeze felt like loving kisses surrounded the entirety of his cock. With that and Hiln still tightly holding on, he still nearly came despite his efforts. Myr knew not how he would continue on like this. He wished to cum, but he also did not wish to disappoint.

"What's wrong?" Hiln innocently asked, playing coy as she squeezed him tighter and slapped his heavy cock against her cheek. "It's okay. Cum for me," she urged.

Myr stared down at her through heavy lids. With that sight, something triggered within his brain. He finally realized he was not simply receiving love from any normal dame. This was the head magistrate of Klisely's church, a woman most men had thought of bedding at least once. A woman renowned and revered as a warrior and a defender. Someone everyone looked up to. And she sat beneath him, on both knees, asking for his help, and suckling his cock as if it were the sweetest treat ever known.

A wicked smile played on Myr's lips. Resolve found him again. He stiffened ever so slightly, to which Hiln noticed. He ran a hand through her messy hair. "I have to say, you look quite dirty right now, head magistrate."

"Careful there, bold one. Need I remind you you're in my hands now?"

The young man cocked his head, as if asking if that was truly the case. "Need I remind you?" he pumped firmly. "You'll be following my lead from now on."

Hiln did not understand. Myr pulled back far enough for her to lose grip. Then he seized her by the head with both hands and jammed his cock into her mouth. Caught completely off guard, the blonde gagged and winced. Her eyes wrinkled shut as her hands shot up to Myr's thighs, attempting to brace herself.

The young man thrusted hard, feeding her his cock. Standing on the tips of his toes and thrusting down, he was far more rough than he should have been. Much to Hiln's surprise, she was enjoying this nearly as much as him. Never would she expect a man of his size to take her so definitively. She snaked an evil finger down under her trousers to furiously rub and finger her soaking cunt. Due to his fervent actions, Myr was oblivious to her gracious moans.

The young man continued for some time, hardly ever allowing Hiln to breathe, as if she minded. Having the head magistrate on her knees before him and swallowing his cock whole was too great a sight. How could any man be expected to not lose control? Especially with her technique and those watery eyes staring up at him.

Eventually, Myr felt that familiar pressure building at the head of his cock. His scrotums tingled, preparing to unleash his load. With a moan loud enough to draw every undead to their position, Myr thrusted forward and shot his loads of steaming white cum down Hiln's gullet. The blonde squirmed and squealed. Her nails clawed at his thighs. Her reddening eyes blinked back tears. Taking all his cum was a true struggle, but she fought hard to do so, swallowing eagerly, as if he were the first and only drop of water in the driest desert.

After finishing, Myr found himself more sensitive than usual. While carefully slipping out from her lips, he writhed in sweet pleasure as his cock grazed along the insides of her mouth. He cooed almost painfully and prayed Hiln was not the mischievous type, one to grab hold of his cock at its most vulnerable. Thankfully, she was not that type.

Myr fell back on the wooden chair where he sank like a deflated balloon. His chest heaved and his cock dangled limply below, swaying like his vision. He was more exhausted than he had ever been these last months.

As Myr sat in his chair, his eyes never once left Hiln. The blonde was radiant, her skin aglow from the sweat, her hair damp and messy with strands falling over her face, and her breath hot and heavy. The sight brought a tingle to Myr's cock. It was almost strong enough for him to begin stroking.

Kneeling in their mess, Hiln looked up at him. She smirked. To think a young man like Myr could do what he did, act the way he did, and be who he was moments prior, was inconceivable. She liked that about him, though. There was more to him than meets-the-eye. Similar to her. He was unlike any other man she'd ever known.

Making her way over, she carefully sat in Myr's lap, laying her legs over one of the armrests. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she nuzzled into him. Like a golden lioness, she purred in his ear and slowly fell asleep.