All Comments on 'Risen Star - Back to the Fuchsia'

by monica31970

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
I like it...

From the title, the bantering dialogue and humour to the occasional witty pun, I like it. One complaint: it's a bit too short and it's certainly calling out for a continuation or sequel. You've created an enjoyable set of characters here and it would be good to see more of them and to know more of their back stories. (The person who is remaking The Wicked Lady will have to work hard to beat Michael Winner's 1980s remake of the 1940s original---Winner's film could have been titled Carry On with the Riding Crop!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I enjoyed the pacing and tone. The crying at the end was a little abrupt, though. Either it could have been as intense but not as melodramatic, or prepped her character to give a reason for such a reaction. Looking forward to a sequel, if any.

AliceGeeAliceGeealmost 4 years ago

Delightfully droll as always dear Monica. I am so enjoying this series, it seems to be based on real people but I cannot figure out who it could be. I also learned a new word 'eidetic'; who knew? So educational as well as pleasurable. Full marks my dear and please continue.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

Very well-written!

Stumbled across this and quite pleasantly surprised-sharp characters and love the dialogue, and quite looking forward to Ch 2-from the tags sounds very hot...!

5 and fave

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

Mmm...very nice...love the characters, dialogue..

AND that Nadine is natural and lush...so many woman, old/young, are bald these days....

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Wow.

At least I felt like I got it.

You don't look for it for so long … and then there it is.

EkphrasisEkphrasis8 months ago

Superbly done. Great characters, erotic as hell...mmm K xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonica31970@monica31970
Single, submissive lesbian hoping to make friends and maybe, who knows, something may develop? I'm 50, live alone and am self-employed. 5' 5" with chestnut hair currently to my shoulders. 32a, 23, 34 (ish) I find intelligence attractive but I don't expect to meet Miss Einst...