Risen World Ch. 01

Story Info
A group band together in a fallen world.
1.7k words
3.8
3.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt had been hiking for a while now, and didn't see anyone. He let out a sigh of relief as he came to a clearing from all the dried bush and debris that had surrounded him, away from the heavy, muggy smell that constantly lingered around scorched plants. Decades ago, the world had steadily increased in temperature from global warming and governments were overthrown by rioting citizens. There was little to eat after the eventual collapse of social structure. The odd areas with clean vegetation had become particularly guarded as people were desperate to access it for food. Fighting broke out and by the time everything settled, any accessible, natural food supply had been destroyed.

But most importantly, as sources of food had grown scarce, protein had become even rarer. Men have the ability to absorb protein much more efficiently from food and produce it in raw form as well, whereas women do neither. They required it from men in order to sustain themselves. Semen is rich in protein, enough to provide an amount for an adult female for three days, or about three females for one day. Because of this, women had become hunters out of necessity and would keep men against their will, for the purpose of a constant source of protein. The men, unable to be constantly drained several times a day, went into hiding.

It had been a long time since men and women have come together to reproduce children. The last generation of children were born eighteen years ago. It is now simply all about survival.

Matt reached for the small canister of water dangling from his fabric belt and found it empty. As a wanderer, he had twisted fabric into a harness, separately wrapping his legs and coming up to his hips in a make-shift belt. His cock and balls usually dangled exposed, desperate for a cooling breeze. On his belt, he kept a small canister, a bit of rope and an extra thin piece of fabric to tuck into the front and back of his belt to hammock up his cock to keep it from swaying in heavy underbrush and bumping against his lower thigh on long hikes. He also had fabric wrapped around his feet to protect against the harsh environment as well as around his knees and elbows.

Matt stretched out on the dried, dirt clearing, eager to rest his legs and conserve his energy. The heat was unbearable and the air hung densely, trapping it all in. As his eyes began to close, he heard a faint rustle and the sound of a dry twig snap. Matt bounded to his feet, but it was too late. Two girls forced him back down onto the ground and pinned his arms and torso. He angled his head to have a better look at his captors.

The one sitting on his left arm and pressing down on his shoulder was a young blonde, with full breasts and piercing blue eyes. She couldn't have been more than twenty years of age and was petite in figure with a slight pout to her face. The one pinning his right arm to his body and sitting on his torso was also petite in frame with a full firm butt and dark pink, vaginal lips, which were facing him. Her raven-headed attention was already leaning forward to press his legs down, to keep them from being able to kick.

Both girls had the standard cloth-fabric wraps around their knees, elbows and feet, with a strip of cloth tying up their hair in ponytails. The rest of their slim, toned bodies were naked and glistened from a light layer of sweat from the heat. Between the constant heat and benefit of exposing their young bodies, there was no need for any other articles of clothing.

He could see the raven-headed girl beginning to lower as she expertly used an arm to keep his legs pinned and her other hand to wrap around his dangling cock. He knew what was coming next. He could feel her puffy nipples and then her full breasts begin to press on his pelvic bone as her moist, hot mouth wrapped around his now swelling cock. She had already salivated in anticipation as drool ran healthily down his sac. Her head bobbing continually pressed her full breasts into his pelvis, making a rhythmic slap and turning him on more.

A moan escaped Matt. The raven certainly knew what she was doing and Matt was now rock hard to his full size. He could hear her hum in delight at the growth. The blonde reached her hand out and gently massaged and slapped at his ball sac. In the heat, they was dangling quite a bit and giving her hands a lot to play with.

Wait, if she was down there, what was keeping him pinned?

He looked up past the blonde's beautiful pink, puckered anus and lips, to his shoulders. She had set up some kind of metal contraption on both his shoulder and arms that seemed to be gripping the ground with force. The raven's expert blowjob skills had completely distracted him from even noticing the blonde securing them into place. Looking past the two girls and his manhood, he could see that the blonde had also swiftly set up similar contraptions above his knees. As strong and immovable as the devices were, they were padded with some type of foam-rubber to barely make them noticeable.

To not interfere with the feeling of enjoyment so the man would ejaculate, Matt thought bitterly.

"They're called Junos," a light airy voice said.

Matt snapped out of his thoughts and noticed the blonde was looking at him, mildly amused. The raven immediately stopped her wet assault on Matt's throbbing cock to stare at the blonde with her hazel eyes.

"Don't talk to him," she whispered, between pants.

From their voices, Matt knew they were young and inexperienced, most likely off on their own for the first time. He would place them at the eighteen year mark now, if he had to guess. He had a chance to survive if they didn't have a tribe, where he would be tied and milked until he was no longer useful and completely malnourished. He would then be left to fend for himself, where he would have very little chance. The weak were usually eliminated by the starving wildlife who remained hidden, within days. His older brother Marcus had warned him of this, right before he had been taken by a hostile tribe. Matt hadn't seen his brother since.

The blonde lowered her blue eyes apologetically away from Matt's and back at his towering cock. She reached out both of her hands and stacked them on top the raven's and performed an expert twisting motion. The raven had continued to squeeze near the base of Matt's cock to keep it erect, which really wasn't necessary. The girls were young, tight and full in the chest and bum. Matt had noticed that the girls were evolved to peak physical attraction, as this assisted in making men cum quicker.

With their combined three small hands stacked on his cock, neither of them could fully wrap around his girth. The blonde began to lick and suckle on his cock head, which was still not yet covered by their hands, and continued her twisting motion, while the raven dismounted from his pelvis and sat on her slim legs to his right, her hand never leaving the base of his cock. He could now see the body profiles of both beautiful girls as they leaned over to provide attention to his cock and balls, their breasts gently swaying from their panting breaths.

The raven stroked the bottom portion of his dick and fondled his heavy balls with her other hand. She lifted them, weighing their fullness and lightly traced her pinkie finger from his asshole to the base of his ball sac. Matt shuddered. They were young and timid, but they were well-versed in a wide range of technique. They must have come from a tribe and learned from the older women. Matt knew that the older women could make any man cum in a few minutes. Their bodies would be fit after years of sexually coaxing the fluids out of so many and they were tuned to read any stroke, suck or pumping frequency that the men needed to ejaculate. No one could be prepared or trained well enough to resist that.

Matt felt the familiar tingling at the bottom of his balls. The raven immediately gave them a warm, firm squeeze, encouraging his euphoria. The blonde engulfed his cock head into her hot, wet mouth with a wet slurp. Her tongue seemed to wrap and rub against the bottom of his cock head. The girls were well-tuned to each other, volleying their moves perfectly. Matt's euphoria quickly escalated.

"Wait, wait, wait," Matt panted. "Please stop."

The raven and the blonde both looked up at Matt, but their hands kept pumping his saliva-covered cock.

"I'm going to cum."

He didn't know why he told them. It was instinct, left over from a time long ago when men told the women so that they wouldn't cum in their mouths or in their vaginas, to avoid pregnancy. Both were irrelevant now. Women wanted to swallow the load and very rarely were men cumming in vaginas for sexual purposes. The blonde and the raven both lowered their heads and took turns in rapid succession slurping and sucking on his cock. It was too much. Matt exploded.

The blonde and raven took turns swallowing the gobs of cum spurting out of Matt's cock. He came hard and for a long time as wave after wave rolled through his entire body. The girls never missed a drop; slurping and licking everything he had to give and slowly milking everything he had left with their hands. Matt blinked as his vision started to blur and slowly darken.

"Hey, is he going to be alright?" the light, airy voice asked.

"I'm not sure," he heard the second voice reply. He thought he heard concern in her voice.

"Should we do something?" the light, airy voice sounded slightly alarmed now.

Matt felt the Junos coming off his legs and shoulders as his vision went black and he slipped into unconsciousness.