Rising Sap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For almost half the movie, I rest in his lap as he rubs my head and feeds me the occasional piece of popcorn -- and when the bowl is finally empty, he pats my head. "My turn."

I snort. "Your turn?"

"Yeah. Make room," he says, sliding out from underneath me. I groan, not yet shifting, as I was incredibly comfortable in that position.

However, it doesn't seem like he wants to rest in my lap; he wants to spoon. He slides under the blanket in front of me and presses his back against my torso. I grunt when I feel his ass push into my groin, causing nearly every muscle in my body to become tense. Then, he grabs my arm to drape it around him, wordlessly demanding that I cuddle him just the way he likes to be cuddled. Shit. Don't get hard, don't get hard, don't get hard.

"I like this," he says softly, sighing. "Makes me feel small."

"You like feeling small?"

"Mhm," he says. God, that's hot. My little monkey likes to feel small... with a man? That's what he's implying, right? Ugh, stop it, Antoni. Relax. Just settle in and enjoy this.

For a while, I'm just fighting with myself, making futile attempts to relax. I think about moving my hips away, but honestly, it's quite nice cuddling with him like this. He's such a perfect fit for me. Even the way our legs are shaped together feel like we're each half of a whole. So, in the end, I forcibly release the tension from my muscles, hold him against my chest, and rest my face onto the top of his head.

At first, I find myself finally relaxing. Then, Scotty starts moving a bit. Maybe it's to get more comfortable, or maybe his intentions are less than innocent, but regardless, he's shifting right against my groin and adding a dangerous amount of stimulation.

"Stop moving so much," I murmur.

"Am I bothering you?" he says in a cheeky tone.

"You're about to be," I say, digging my fingers into his side to tickle him.

He laughs, slapping my hand away before holding onto it tightly. Before I know it, he's holding my hand as we cuddle, keeping my palm pressed against his chest. He settles in and stays calm for a bit... and then he sighs and starts shifting again.

"Scotty--"

"My belt is digging into my hip," he says.

"Take it off, then."

He just groans, flinging my arm off of him to sit up and quickly undo his belt. He whips it off of him, tossing it to the floor before settling down against me once again. "Happy?" he asks.

"Are *you*?" I ask as I return my arm to its rightful place: around Scotty.

"You're the one that's all bothered."

"I'm not the one with the pinchy belt, you little brat," I say, and he giggles a bit.

He reaches back and pats my cheek. "Don't get snippy."

"I'm not getting snippy," I tell him.

"Yeah, you are. I know you. You get snippy like that when you're embarrassed," he says. Then: "You afraid you'll get hard or something? Is that it?"

Something gets caught in my throat, and I tense up again. Shit. This fucking kid.

"It's not a big deal, you know," he says calmly -- almost teasingly. "It's a natural part of cuddling with boys."

I just snort. Is he joking? "Easy for you to say," I murmur. "You're not the one who'd be getting hard."

"How do you know?" he asks.

I grunt a bit, feeling my fingers start to itch. All they want to do is slide down and see if what he's implying is true. I mean, that's what he's getting at, right? He's hard? Or is he just tease-flirting with me? Fuck, my heart is pounding. *Now* I feel myself chubbing up a bit.

"Just watch the damn movie," I mutter.

Scotty lets out a little laugh, hugging my forearm and probably smiling with an adorably smug little grin. "Yes sir."

~ ~ ~

Living with my best friend's family is strange, to say the least. They certainly treat me like family, but my own insecurities keep me from being totally at ease. It's the pity. I pity myself enough where I don't want it from other people, and although the rational part of my brain knows very well that they aren't doing that, it's such an intense fear of mine.

Regardless, their hospitality is much appreciated. Soon, Scotty starts going back to school, and during the days where I have the house to myself, I lounge about, reading books, doing a little painting, anything to get those creative juices flowing and not feel so down on myself. I even get two new part-time jobs. They're nothing fancy at all: customer service rep at a call center and cashier at a small, local hardware store. I guess that's what I get for never finishing high school, but it's at least income, and I need to save up for a move.

Between me and Scotty, there are a lot of subtly suggestive and playfully flirtatious moments as winter draws to a close. On one hand, it's fun to toe the line with him, to do something a little naughty -- and on the other, it drives me absolutely fucking insane. I love him, and the months of living with Eric's family has only solidified that fact. It's hopeless now. He's alluring, invigorating, boyish, creative, caring, dreams big, gets all excited over the little things. Just the other day, we went to an indoor garden and he was positively giddy and amazed by all the different types of flowers they were cultivating. It was adorable. Plus, when it's just the two of us, I can just... let go. There's not as much of a façade with Scotty. I am how I am, and he seems to like that. God, he makes my blood boil, though. The increased amount of cuddles and casual touches only makes me more sexually charged throughout the day. I've been jerking off like a teenager ever since I moved in.

Like today, for example: I'm jacking my life away in my bedroom because he was walking around wearing one of my old shirts with no bottoms on whatsoever. I had given him that old flannel after he practically begged me to part ways with it, and I made a big show of giving it up even though I couldn't care less about that shirt. He, however, makes it look absolutely sexy. He rolled up the sleeves enough for it to hang on him like an oversized shirt, and today, he came downstairs with no underwear or shorts on. I only noticed when he bent down to grab something out of one of the lower cabinets in the kitchen. He made some excuse that he was doing laundry and didn't have bottoms to wear, but I knew it was a lie. He was doing it to be funny... or to tease me. If his intention was to turn me on, it fucking worked. I excused myself, went up to my room, and immediately whipped my achingly hard cock out.

Now, I'm stroking almost furiously. Goddamn it, Scotty. You're killing me wearing my clothes like that, looking so innocent but so devilish at the same time, giving me those little puppy dog eyes as you cover yourself up in a half-assed way. God, I want to ravish you, you sexy, adorable, beautiful fucking boy. I want to take you up to your room and fuck you senseless in that shirt. I want to breed you so full that my cum leaks out of you for the rest of the day. I want to kiss you so deeply that your moans have flavor. I want to feel the--

Suddenly, the door swings open, and Scotty's standing there, wide-eyed at the sight of me. Then, he blushes and tries not to laugh.

"Scotty!" I yell, quickly covering myself up. I scramble to pull the blanket up over me, shielding my manhood from his view.

"Sorry," he says, not hiding his giggles now. His eyes keep focusing around my waist. "I knocked and you didn't answer."

Seriously? Was I so in the zone that I didn't hear? "Get out!"

"Sorry!" he says again, half-stepping out. "But, um, when you're done, I have a question."

"Fine. Now go," I say, sufficiently embarrassed. He just smiles and shuts the door again, and I exhale deeply, staring at the ceiling. Jesus Christ. I think I'm pulling a fever. That's how hot from embarrassment I am right now. Of course the object of my desire catches me in the act like that, whilst thinking about him, no less. I take a few deep breaths, reminding myself that Scotty can't read my thoughts. It's fine. What I was doing is natural, right?

I attempt to finish, but after that interruption, I find myself no longer in the mood, so I just stay in bed and let my cock return to softness. After a minute, I just groan and slip out of bed, making sure I'm presentable before exiting the bedroom.

I find Scotty in the living room lounging on the couch. He's still wearing my shirt, but it seems he managed to find some bottoms. When he hears me entering, he looks away from the TV and smiles at me. "That was quick," he says. "All good now?"

"Shut up," I murmur, standing there awkwardly. Suddenly I'm not sure if I should sit or not. Frankly, I don't know how to handle myself right now.

He just chuckles gently. "I didn't mean to interrupt."

"It's fine," I tell him, wanting to step away from this subject. "I'll just... It's fine."

He just keeps smiling that little smile of his. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed."

"I'm not embarrassed," I say defensively.

He snorts. "Oh yeah? Tell that to your face," he says, and when I sigh through my nose and turn away, he just laughs even more. His laughter isn't malicious, at least. "It's okay," he says. "I know a man like you has... needs."

I roll my eyes. "Yeah yeah," I mutter. "The sap is rising, is all."

He stares up at me. "Huh?"

I just laugh, waving my hand. "Nothing. Stupid expression."

"Meaning...?"

"It's like... when you get all worked up in the coming spring."

He smiles a little. "Yeah?"

"I don't know," I say, shrugging. "Maybe it's just me."

"Nah, I feel it too," he says, lying down a little more but not taking his eyes away from me.

I blink, trying not to imagine him jerking off right now. "You do?"

"Mhm. I get hornier than ever when the weather gets nicer," he says, and I inhale deeply, forcing my eyes to stay on his face and not check out his body. It's actually a struggle. "You don't watch porn?" he suddenly asks. "When your... sap rises, or whatever?"

I snort a little. "Um. No, not really my thing."

"Seriously?" he asks, looking genuinely surprised. "I almost never *not* look at porn."

"Well, you're still young," I tell him, as if it's a catch-all.

"Hmm," he says, looking thoughtful for a moment. "So just you and your thoughts, huh?"

I nod, shrugging a little.

"I wonder what you think about," he says with a little grin, lifting his leg and poking me in the gut with his toes.

I roll my eyes. "Keep wondering," I murmur, smacking his foot away and smiling when he laughs. "What did you want, anyway?"

"Oh yeah!" he says, sitting up Indian style as he peers up at me. "So you know how I'm going to school in the fall?" he asks.

I nod. College is just around the corner for my little monkey. God, he grew up so fast. It feels weird to think that, like that sentiment is reserved for parents, but I've watched him grow into the fine young man I see today -- the same one that gets a kick out of teasing me.

"I was gonna get an apartment with a friend, but he's moving."

"Okay..." I say slowly. Where's he going with this?

"So I was thinking... What if... you and me... got a place together?"

I stand there frozen for a second as I process his request. "Huh?" I murmur, mostly to give myself more time to understand what's going on.

He just smiles. "You heard me."

"I just..." I laugh, but mostly out of nervousness. "You want me to live with you?"

"Yeah!" he says, giving me that classic soft smile of his.

"I don't know," I say, rubbing the back of my head.

"You don't think we'd bunk well together?" he asks me.

"It's not that," I say, struggling to quickly find an appropriate excuse. The thing is, without the love and lust I feel for him, we'd actually fare pretty well. We get along swimmingly, and our home-life habits are not so far off that we'd clash. It could work. But... "Wouldn't it be... I don't know... weird?" I ask.

"Why weird?" he asks.

"I'm a grown man, kiddo," I tell him. "Don't you wanna room with someone your own age?"

"I wanna room with someone I'd enjoy rooming with," he says simply, staring right up at me. I keep avoiding his direct gaze out of fear that he'll see why I'm really denying him. But thankfully, he decides to spare me a yes or no. "Just think about it," he tells me. "But I'd really like it if you'd say yes."

~ ~ ~

Scotty's offer is one that stays on my mind constantly over the next few days. Living with Scotty... What would that be like? Total privacy to cuddle whenever we wanted? Catching him in various states of undress? Always being within arm's-reach when he needs me... or when I need him? Scotty has been like a steady intake of serotonin for me, and the thought of having that every day is enticing. But it's dangerous. Being around Scotty is a double-edged sword. I mean, Eric would probably murder me in an especially violent way if he knew what I thought of his son.

And then, to add even more confusion to my life, a woman calls me to say, "We have your lump sum available."

"What?" I ask, unsure what she's referring to.

"We sent you a check but the letter was returned to us after it was deemed undeliverable," she says. "Have you changed your address?"

"Um..." I run my hands over my face before things start to click. The call had woken me up from a nap, and I had barely heard her introduction, but now I understand. It's Kelly. She's my representative from the life insurance company. "Sorry, I kind of... forgot about all of that."

"It's okay. We just wanted to ensure you received your payout."

"Right," I say, sitting up a bit. "How... How much is it?"

"Well, as the sole beneficiary, you'll receive $1,311,257."

I immediately start choking on my saliva hearing that absurd amount. Once I regain control of my breathing, I ask her to repeat the number, and even then, I don't believe it. "A million dollars?" I ask, bewildered.

"A little over, yes," she says politely.

"Holy fucking shit."

I barely even remember filing the claim. It was just one thing on the list of things to do after my mother died, and I was just going through the motions: funeral, will, possessions, insurance claims... It all felt like a blur. Honestly, if this woman had never called me, I'm not sure I'd ever think about potential money coming my way. And so much of it... At least, far more than I really expected. How much is a standard payout anyway?

I update her on my current living situation and have her mail the check to Eric's address before thanking her and ending the call. Then, I sit in bed and stare at the ceiling. What do I do? I have over a million dollars coming my way... That's way more money than I've ever seen at once, and it'll be mine. Somehow, though, that doesn't excite me. In fact, it feels wrong. That's my mother's money. My mother had to die in order for that money to come to me, and for what? What the hell am I going to do with it anyway? I start to feel that bubbling sort of discomfort rise in me, my thoughts racing a million miles a minute.

The only thing that seems sure: I need alcohol to numb the thoughts.

I check the time and see that it's 6pm. It's a reasonable time for a drink, so I get myself showered and dressed and head downstairs with the intention of getting plastered at the local bar. A few drinks might help me think. Better yet, a few more drinks might help me forget.

But just as I grab my jacket, Scotty appears from the kitchen, snacking on some granola. "Where ya going?" he asks.

"Out," I murmur, making sure my coat is secure before I grab my keys. "I need a drink."

"Uh oh," he says with a little laugh before smiling. "Can I come with? I'm bored."

I arch my eyebrow. "To a bar?"

"I have an ID," he says.

I actually wasn't worried about that, since the bar I frequent is also a restaurant. It'd be perfectly legal for him to join. I just figured he wouldn't have much fun. "What are you doing with a fake ID?" I ask, remembering fondly the days when eighteen was the legal age to drink.

"Nothing," he says, trying to look innocent. Then, he sets his granola on the counter. "I'll get my jacket," he adds before running off towards the staircase, probably to grab it from his bedroom. I just sigh. I guess I can't say no...

Once Scotty is ready to go, we head off -- but not to my usual spot. Scotty suggests a bar that's slightly out of town. I grumble a bit, having just wanted to be alone and go to a bar I know well, but Scotty threw a wrench in those plans. Guess we're going to *his* bar of choice.

I've never been to this one. Right off the bat, it seems like it attracts more of a youthful crowd, so I already feel out of place. College kids are all bunched up in small groups just outside the premises, smoking and chatting and looking painfully artsy. The bouncer checks Scotty's ID, but he lets me in with a simple nod. We step inside, and I sigh, relieved that it's at least fairly quiet in here. It feels more like a hipster bar than anything else, so it's not really my style, but I'm just pleased it's not so hectic that I won't be able to think. Then again, with Scotty here, will I be able to get any thinking done?

Scotty, who seems to know his way around the place, leads the way to the bar. Right as we get there, we put in our drink orders: a ginger mule and a shot of whiskey for me, and a Sex on the Beach for the boy -- with a straw. I chuckle when he orders his drink.

"A Sex on the Beach?"

"Shut up," he murmurs, smiling at me as he hoists himself up on a stool. "It's good."

"I think it's cute," I say with a grin, sitting beside him. "The straw is a nice touch."

He rolls his eyes when he sees that I'm just teasing him. "Have you even tried it before?"

"The drink or the real thing?" I ask.

He laughs. "Hm... Both."

"No to the drink, yes to the real thing," I tell him.

He looks surprised. "Well, first off, don't make fun of me until you try it," he says.

"And second?"

"When the heck did you have sex on a beach?" He smiles dreamily at me. "Was it romantic?"

"Not even a little bit," I say, grimacing. "It's not all that it's cracked up to be."

"Yeah right," he says, looking off into nothing. I'm sure he's just imagining himself doing it on some sunset-kissed beach that's reminiscent of a movie set.

"Trust me," I tell him. "Unless you like sand everywhere, it's not sexy."

Suddenly, the bartender returns with our drinks, smiling. "Here's a Sex on the Beach for you," he says in his surprisingly deep voice, setting the colorful drink in front of Scotty. "And for you, a ginger mule and a whiskey shot."

"Thanks," I say, quickly knocking back the shot and then grabbing my wallet to slide a twenty and a ten across the bar. "Keep the change."

He takes the bills without really looking at them, because he's looking at me. "Haven't seen you around here before," he comments.

"This one brought me," I murmur, pointing to Scotty with my thumb. "This isn't my go-to bar."

"Well, hopefully I can convince you otherwise," he says, smiling at me in a charming way. "I'm Malcolm."

"Antoni," I say, letting myself take a good look at him for the first time. He's a hunky little guy, probably in college. He's muscular, with lusciously dark skin. He's a bit clean cut, too, his facial hair shaped with sharp lines, not a single hair out of place. It's almost intimidating how put-together this guy looks.

"Aaand I'm invisible," Scotty murmurs, and when I look over, he's grinning as if amused.

"You two together?" Malcolm asks.

I'm about to retort, but Scotty steps in. "Nope. He's single," he says, putting a hand on my shoulder. "But he's a hot commodity so get a piece while you still can."

I shove Scotty, and both him and Malcolm laugh. "It's tempting," Malcolm says before giving me a little wink. "Well, let me know if you need anything else, handsome. You know where to find me."