Rising Sap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing," he says -- and then, he steps closer.

I keep having to swallow the saliva that's accumulating in my mouth. Over and over, my Adam's apple bobs. "What are you--?"

"Shhh," he says before pausing right in front of me. Then, he stands up on his tip-toes, lifts his arms up to wrap them around my neck, and brings his lips to mine.

I think if I were sober, I would have stopped this. I would have done the proper thing and just said goodnight. But my inhibitions are way down, and Scotty is so fucking irresistible, and I have no control over my own body anymore. My arms simply move forward to wrap themselves around Scotty; my hands slide down to grip his ass; and before I even realize what I'm doing, I'm lifting Scotty up in my arms, spinning around, and pinning him against the door.

He lets out a little grunt before laughing. "Feisty," he murmurs.

"Shut up, kid," I mutter before kissing him harder this time. Being so close to him now, I can actually feel him moaning rather than just hear it. I can almost taste it, too: sweet, addicting. The kisses have graduated from soft necking to full-on making out, full of damp sighs and low groans and battling tongues. I let him tug on my hair for support as we kiss like we're that random couple we fictionalized as long-lost lovers at the bar, like we've been waiting for this moment for so long that we can't help but practically fight each other for our own personal desires, even though we crave the same thing.

Scotty starts trying to remove my jacket by tugging it off of my shoulders. If he wants it, he can have it... I carry Scotty to his bed and toss him on top of his blankets. He grunts and chuckles and then props himself up on his elbows as he watches me shuck the jacket and my shirt in quick succession.

Once I start undoing my pants, he just laughs, reaching forward to grab my wrist. "Slow down," he says. "There's no rush."

I grunt. Easy for him to say. Part of me is afraid that this is a dream -- the type where, if I don't do everything I need to as quickly and as intentionally as possible, I'll wake up before I get to the good parts.

Scotty just smiles and tugs on my belt, pulling me onto the bed with him. I just exhale through my nose as I half-rest my body on top of his. As soon as our lips meet, he wraps his legs around my waist, tugging me closer. I groan against his lips when I feel my bulge nudging the hardness in his. It feels validating to know he's as hard as I am right now. Honestly, it makes me feel like less of a creep. Slowly, I melt into him more, increasing the amount of body contact, ensuring we fit flush together as we kiss back and forth.

Soon, Scotty nudges my side with his knee, and I reluctantly break the kiss. "What?"

"You're heavy," he says with a little smile.

I laugh. "But I'm comfortable."

"Dick," he murmurs. "Just lemme get on top so I can breathe."

I smile before wrapping my arms around him and rolling us over. Once I'm on my back, Scotty puts his hands on my pecs and sits up in my lap, smiling down on me with that innocent little expression of his. My hands automatically reach out to grasp his hips and keep him from falling. My feet are touching the floor, knees bent over the edge of the bed, so if he slips, he could topple right to the ground. The last thing I want is an injury totally breaking the mood.

As I hold him, I realize that this is a sight I could get used to, especially when he sits up straight, grabs the hem of his shirt, and slides it off with one smooth motion.

"Fuck, Scotty," I say, reaching out to slide my hands up his unblemished skin. He looks like he's been carved from marble: smooth, proportional, and with a lightly toned core. "God, you're beautiful," I whisper.

He just laughs, smiling bashfully. "You really think so?"

"Without a doubt," I tell him. "*Look* at you..."

He just giggles a little, looking shy. I can't tell if it's pretend or not, but regardless, it makes him even more adorable to me, even more alluring. It makes my fingers want to memorize every inch of him.

But Scotty has certain ideas in mind, apparently, because as soon as I start thinking about lying him down and exploring him, he starts sliding down my body until he's off the bed. Then, he nudges my legs open and gets to his knees. I feel my heart start to race as his hands reach for my belt to undo the clasp. Oh fuck. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. I should stop him, right? I shouldn't cross this line with him. We could just keep it playful, pretend like we're just innocently making out every now and then.

But I do nothing to stop him. I don't think I can at this point. I mean, how many different variations of this scenario have I fantasized about? I've pictured him fumbling with my belt in the kitchen, in the living room, in the parking lot at his school, in a dressing room at some discount store, in my car, in *his* car, in this very bedroom... I'm on the precipice of having one of those fantasies realized. I can't go back now.

Scotty gets my belt fully undone and then unbuttons my jeans before pulling down the zipper. Then, instead of stripping me of my pants, he decides to reach inside and fish me out. I grunt when I feel his warm, soft hand wrapping around my manhood -- and I feel the strangest mix of arousal and shame when he pulls me out into the open air. Part of me doesn't want him to look at me. What if I don't have the cock of his dreams? I want nothing but the best for Scotty, so all of a sudden, I feel incredibly self-conscious.

His eyes go wide before he laughs a little, giving my cock a few tugs. "Jeez, Uncle Ant," he says, licking his lips. "You look way bigger up close." Then, he leans in to give the underside of my cock a cute little kiss.

It feels good to be complimented like that, but nothing compares to that visual of him holding and kissing me tenderly. It's so cute and playful that I already know that that's an image I'll be jerking off to for the next week, no matter what happens.

Slowly, Scotty manages to fish my balls out as well. He leans in and gives them a peck each before kissing his way up my shaft. Then, after a particularly adorable lick, he parts his lips and takes me into his mouth.

The feeling is initially indescribable. I'm just stunned for a moment because I can't believe this is actually happening. Then, as he takes me deeper, I feel like I'm melting. A warmth that starts at my center spreads throughout my body slowly. It surprises me how cozy Scotty feels rather than sexually invigorating. He feels oddly like... home.

When I think of that and how silly it sounds, I actually laugh, which makes Scotty pull off. "What?" he asks.

"Nothing," I tell him, reaching out to stroke his cheek with my knuckles. "Just... feels really good."

He smiles at me before chuckling. "Well, you haven't seen nothin' yet," he says playfully before guiding me back into his mouth. This time, he keeps his eyes locked on mine as he sinks lower and lower. I'm transfixed. For whatever reason, I can't pull away from his gaze, even as he manages to make every inch of me disappear. I moan softly, totally enveloped by his mouth and throat, my cock throbbing and oozing precum directly into his stomach. And then, with total ease, he slides back up to the tip and pops off with a mischievous grin, looking awfully proud of himself.

I just put my face in my hands. I can't believe this is happening. Scotty's sucking me off -- and he's doing a hell of a good job. I'm by no means small, and no one I've been with has ever been able to successfully pull off that trick. I'm impressed. I grunt when I feel him get back to work, and he starts bobbing up and down at a tender pace, really just seeming to enjoy himself. He keeps a light grip on the base of my cock as he works me over, gingerly stroking but letting his lips and tongue and throat do most of the legwork. I glance down at him, watching the effortless way he moves. How does he manage to look so angelic when he's doing something that's not exactly considered biblical? He's so beautiful.

Now I can't look away, impressed by his varied techniques. He'll go slow, or bob up and down quickly for a few seconds, or deep-throat me with every stride, or focus lustfully on the head... He even gives my balls a gentle, loving massage with his free hand. He's giving my goods the absolute works, and I'm convinced I really am dreaming.

"I'm gonna cum, monkey," I murmur, moving my hands to his bedsheet and gripping it tight. I expect him to pull off, but the little fucker does the opposite: he tightens his grip on me, letting me know that he's not quitting. Fuck. He's going to let me cum in his mouth? The thought alone is so deliciously naughty that my orgasm, which had been slowly building, suddenly surges forward and takes over. I cum, and I cum hard. I hold back my moans as best as possible but a few escape me, coming out more like groaning sobs than anything else. My cock pulses repeatedly, and I lose track of how many shots I spurt into Scotty's hardworking mouth. He just takes it all with ease.

Then, as I feel that sweet relief and slowly start to come down from the high, Scotty pulls off. He smacks his lips a little and then swallows thickly before smiling up at me. "You taste really good," he says, licking his lips and swallowing again.

I blush. "Don't say that," I tell him. It only makes my still-hard cock twitch a bit.

"I'm serious. Quentin's is... not that great," he says with a little laugh before taking me into his mouth again. He sinks down fully, nestling his nose into my bush before gently sliding back up. When he just has the head between his lips, he suckles on it, his tongue seeming to snake around and really milk out the last few drops of my load. Satisfied, he pulls off, drinking down whatever he collected. "Yours has... a sweetness to it, I think?" he says, sounding unsure and looking almost inquisitive, like he's doing research.

I don't know why I feel embarrassed by that -- but I also feel sexy. Scotty likes the taste of me, huh? Would he want more?

He puts me back into my jeans, zipping me up, fastening the button, and then re-securing my belt. It's an oddly intimate act that makes my chest throb. Once he's finished making me decent again, he climbs back up my body with a smile and then plants a thick kiss on my lips. Now that I've had some sort of sexual release, I keep the kiss slow and deep, my arms wrapping tenderly around him.

"Thank you," I whisper against his lips.

Scotty giggles. "For what?"

"Doing that," I tell him.

He just smiles at me, kissing my chin. "Thanks for letting me."

I run my hands up and down his backside slowly before letting them settle on his waist. "I wanna do you, monkey."

He just grins widely, looking excited. He even gives me a little nudge of his hips as if to remind me of the stiffness down there. "I was hoping you'd say that," he says.

Eager to get my turn, I roll him back over, taking care not to crush him. I consider doing what he did and just undoing his jeans, but I quickly nix that as an option. I want him naked. Biting my lip, I undo the button on his jeans and then hook my fingers in at his waist to start pulling them down. He shimmies a bit, lifting his butt off the bed so that I can pull both his jeans and undies off in one go. I toss his clothes to the floor, my eyes already fixed on what he's got going on between his legs.

I'm drooling. I stare at his sculpturesque cock and perfectly maintained groin. I reach up to see if my eyes are deceiving me, but nope: his balls are completely smooth. I roll them in my fingers a bit, and he squirms ever so slightly before I shift my hand tenderly to his cock. I hold him with the loosest grip imaginable, like he's too precious to be handled the same way a man like me would be. It's difficult not to just stare at him in admiration, in reverence. He's not too thick, not too thin, and has the pinkest head -- the shade of which often matches the blush in his cheeks when he's cold. I let my other hand slide up his thigh before feeling around his groin, grinning at the trimmed bush topping his goods. It looks meticulously maintained -- so different from me, who goes all-natural. His are short, shaped, and soft to the touch, making him look and feel completely like a piece of art.

I slide my hands back down his legs before lifting one up slightly. Gently, I press my lips to his ankle and slowly kiss my way up to his cock. As soon as I arrive at my destination, he laughs, squirming. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Your scruff tickles," he says, pointing to my face.

I chuckle. "Sorry."

"It's okay," he tells me. "I like it."

"Mmm, do you?" I ask, and then I press my face deep into his crotch. He laughs a little harder, gripping my hair and pushing on my forehead as if he doesn't know whether to fight me off or pull me deeper. I just take the opportunity to get a whiff of his scent, and when I take a deep inhale, my eyes roll back. Honestly, I think I moan more here than when Scotty was giving me head. This scent... That sweet, youthful musk... I could get addicted to this.

My mouth is suddenly starving for him, and I don't hesitate to engulf him. As soon as my lips wrap around his member, he stops laughing, almost gasping in surprise. I suck him slowly, wanting to relish the feel of him, the taste of him, the smell. When I peer up, I notice he's just lightly squirming, eyes closed, chin tilted up. He keeps a grip on my hair, and I don't stop him when he starts moving his hips. I let him follow that instinct. Keep it up, kiddo. Let yourself feel good. I'll help you.

I open up my throat for him, letting him gently rut. It makes me wonder how much practice little Scotty has had, or if he was just blessed with a lack of a gag reflex, because I immediately choke a bit -- and I don't care, either. I stay in place, allowing him to use me like he would a toy when he's alone late at night and needing to cum before bed. God, that's such an arousing thought: being Scotty's sex toy. Maybe this is a drunk-and-horny thought, but I'd be more than happy to be that for the rest of my damn life.

Soon, Scotty relaxes his body a bit more and lets me take over. I eagerly start bobbing up and down, milking him with my lips and throat, slurping loudly. It only vaguely crosses my mind that these sounds are incredibly suspicious, and though we're being quiet otherwise, the sound of a good blowjob is unmistakable to sexually active adults. All it would take is Eric or Yasmine to get up to snag a glass of water and they'd hear me sucking the life out of their son.

It adds a bit of excitement to the act, a nervousness that makes me even more desperate for his cum. I keep one hand on his taut stomach and the other on his cock, stroking him as I bob my head up and down. Every time I get to the head, I add suction to the slit and let my wet thumb graze over the sensitive underside of his tip.

That seems to do the trick, because soon, Scotty says those magic words. "I'm gonna cum, Uncle Ant."

I maintain my exact speed, movement, and technique, preparing myself for my reward. My heart starts to race in anticipation, and I do my best to focus, to try and pick out every detail of this moment. I want to remember this.

The first thing I notice is the way Scotty's breathing and moans change. His breaths get shorter and huffier, and his moans get whinier and sexier. Then, I notice the way his body shifts: tighter grip on my hair, insistent thrusts of his hips, increase in temperature, cock throbbing against my tongue. And then, when he finally tips over the edge, the essence of him: sweet, thick, and powerful. He's more delicious than I imagined. What truly surprises me, though, is how much cum this boy has stored in his balls. It just keeps coming, and coming, and coming. I have to swallow in four substantial gulps to really get it all down, and even then, he's still dribbling when I pull off to get air.

"Jesus, kiddo," I say, laughing and panting. I hold his cock, watching the last of his cum ooze out rapidly.

"Whuh?" he asks, sounding dazed.

"That was the biggest load I've ever taken," I tell him -- and I've been with a fair few men.

He laughs, sounding tired. "Oh yeah," he says. "Sorry. I kinda... cum a lot."

I grunt, loving that this is just a normal-sized load for little Scotty. "Don't apologize for that," I tell him, extending my tongue and lapping out that last stream of cum. I suck on the very tip of his cock, slurping the remainder of his load up and swallowing it down eagerly. And then, I just smile, feeling warm and fuzzy, especially in my stomach, right where his load is. It almost feels like I just took a shot of alcohol.

Scotty just lies there with his legs spread, his cock resting towards his hip, spent. "That was hot," he says.

I laugh. "Yeah..." I murmur, even though "hot" doesn't even begin to cover it.

Suddenly, Scotty reaches out his hand. "Sleep with me," he says.

I feel my body lurch towards him automatically, but I resist. "That's risky," I remind him.

"I locked the door," he says.

Stop enticing me, boy. "Won't they wonder where I am?" I ask.

"They never bother you when you're sleeping," he says before he pats the bed next to him. "Enough with the excuses. Lose the clothes and get over here."

Ugh. How can I resist him now, especially when there's no better way to end an evening than drifting off together after sex? Sighing heavily and trying to hide my smile, I stand up and fully take off my pants, leaving them on the floor beside his. Then, I climb onto the bed with him. I give his softening cock a quick and playful kiss before shifting to his lips and planting a sweet kiss against his smile.

We shift to a comfortable position on the bed, cuddling up where we're face-to-face with our legs intertwined. Scotty pulls the blanket up over us and then slides even closer to me, allowing me to comfortably get my arms around him. This feels so perfect that I can't stop smiling like a fucking dork.

Suddenly, I feel Scotty reach down and cup my goods in his palm, holding them tenderly. "What are you doing?" I ask, grunting.

"I just like feeling you," he says.

I sigh but kiss his forehead, gently rubbing his back with my knuckles. "No funny business?"

He just laughs. "I had my fun, don't worry."

I smile to myself. That you did, little guy. I just pull him closer, making sure my arms are cozily around him. "Night, monkey," I murmur.

"Night, Daddy," he says -- and when I growl in response, he just giggles to himself. Little bastard...