Rising Sap Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He starts laughing eventually, though, giggling through the kiss. "What?" I ask.

"We're in broad daylight," he says, still peppering my lips with smooches.

"Because you like getting me in trouble," I say, giving his ass a firm grab.

He grunts, smiling widely. "You're just easy to sway," he teases.

"Your fault," I tease back.

He nips at my bottom lip playfully before deciding to rest in the crook of my neck. "Know what I've been thinking a lot lately?"

"What?"

"When you took my virginity," he says, and I feel something shift in my gut. "You were so sweet to me. You made it so... You made it even more perfect than I imagined."

I smile at him, sliding my knuckles gently up and down his back. "I wanted it to be special."

"Were you in love with me then?" he asks.

I gulp but nod.

He smirks a bit. "So you weren't exactly selfless," he teases.

"I should smack you," I mutter.

"You'd never," he challenges. In response, I give his ass a swift slap, and he yelps and laughs. "You dick!"

"I thought you wanted me to be more aggressive," I remind him.

"Don't twist my words," he says before planting a thick, surprisingly luscious kiss on my lips. Our tongues swirl around each other once, and when he breaks the kiss, I moan in protest.

"Come back," I groan.

"Nuh uh. Time to eat. I'm hungry."

In the interest of behaving myself in public, I relent. Scotty slides off of me with a little grin on his face as he reaches for the picnic basket. Then, we dive in. For a while, we each take swigs of champagne in between feeding each other grapes and cheeses and crackers. I feel so at peace with this simplicity, with the way we just reflect on our massages, with the way our conversation morphs into discussions about our bodies and conceptual spirituality. Sometimes I forget how engaging Scotty is as a conversationalist. There's an endless well of curiosity in this boy.

Once we've had our fill, we sit in silence for a moment. I just lie back on my elbows, eyes closed, the sun gently beaming down on me. I don't even have a moment of introspection -- and that, in a weird way, feels introspective. I'm not thinking about anything, and then I start thinking about not thinking of anything, of how grounded I feel because of it, of how wrapped up in the moment I am.

Then, I hear a little bit of rustling before I feel Scotty curl up to me. "Hey," he says, draping an arm around me and placing his chin on my shoulder.

"Hey, monkey," I say, chuckling.

"Have you really been in love with me this whole time?"

I open my eyes and turn my head slightly to meet his gaze. Normally, I think a question like that would make my heart rate increase, or would induce nausea. Right now, though, I feel incredibly calm, centered, and confident. "Yes," I tell him.

"I had no idea," he says softly, almost amazed.

That makes me chuckle. "You were too busy being a little slut," I tease.

He slaps my arm, laughing. "You should be happy," he says. "I learned lots of new tricks."

"Pffft," I scoff. "You learned it all from me, kiddo."

He just grins a bit. "Yeah, you're right." Then, he hugs my arm, resting against me more. "I wish you had told me sooner."

"Why?"

"Would've spared us both the agony," he says, and I smile gently.

"It wouldn't have felt right," I tell him.

"How come?"

"I really just... wanted you to come to me, decide on your own terms."

He smiles slightly, his eyes scanning my face. "I guess that kinda sorta still happened."

Partly, sure -- but even though I ended up professing my love, I'm still happy with the results. Now, though, we should probably think about the logistics. "So... what's the next step?" I ask.

"The next step?"

"Yeah, like... Are you... staying here still?"

Scotty smirks. "You trying to get rid of me?"

"The opposite, actually."

"I want to stay," he says, leaning up to kiss my jaw, "if you'll let me."

Oh, I'll allow it. "What about your parents, though?" I ask.

Scotty shrugs, sliding away from me to stretch. "Dad's the only problem," he says, stretching enough for his midriff to show. "He can suck it up."

"I don't want to get you in trouble," I murmur.

Scotty runs his fingers through his hair and just smiles at me. "So you want me to move back in with them?"

"I didn't say that..."

He giggles a bit. "Plus, school starts up in January, so... You're kinda stuck with me."

"You're still going?" I ask, and when Scotty's eyebrows raise, I just add, "Your dad told me."

Scotty rolls his eyes. "Bastard," he whispers before sheepishly meeting my gaze. "Um. Yeah. I gotta figure money out still but I'm working on it. Don't get any ideas," he adds in a threatening voice.

I smirk. "Why not?"

"Because, I know you. It's your money, not mine."

"But--"

"Can we not talk about this right now?" he asks with a sigh, sounding exasperated.

I just nod a little. "Fine."

After an awkward moment of silence, Scotty crawls back to me, getting close. "Are you mad at me?"

"No," I assure him, moving my hand to his waist. "I just wanna take care of you."

"You can take care of me in other ways," he says in a sultry tone, and I laugh. "I missed you a lot this week."

"Oh yeah?" I ask, sliding my hand up his shirt a bit to rub his skin.

"Yeah. I'm so used to you now that being without you feels miserable," he says, pouting in an adorable way.

"'Used to me'?" I ask, smirking. "Gee, way to make me feel special."

"You know what I mean," he says, kissing me. "You're a pillar in my life. I don't want to be without you." Then, he nudges his hips forward. "I was really horny for you, too. Still am." He even moves a hand to my thigh, dangerously close to my cock.

That makes me grunt. "Behave," I mutter, nudging his hand away.

"No," he says -- and before I know it, Scotty pounces. At first, I make a half-assed attempt at resisting. However, as soon as his lips and body are on me, my reservations melt away. I moan softly, holding his sides as we kiss, slow and languid. When he extends his tongue, I push mine forward to meet his, allowing them to dance with each other throughout the lip-lock.

All I'm thinking is "I could kiss this boy all day" until he gently guides my hands to his ass. I grunt into the kiss, gripping his cheeks through his pants and feeling a twinge of arousal in my groin. Then, as soon as he lets out one of those adorable little mewls, my inhibitions go out the window. I take my right hand and push it right into his underwear, my fingers dipping between his cheeks to rub his hole.

Scotty moans. "Stop," he says, gasping slightly, lifting his ass against my finger.

"You really want me to stop?" I ask as I circle the rim with the pad of my finger.

He bites his lip and shakes his head.

"Thought so," I whisper. I take my finger out only to get it wet. I suck lightly on my middle finger, adding a little saliva before slipping it back into Scotty's pants and applying gentle pressure to his hole. He whines when my finger slips in to the first knuckle.

"Fuuuck," Scotty whines, his breathing heavy.

I take things up a notch by rolling us over and pinning him with my body. I press down into him, still lightly fingering his hole as he wraps his arms and legs around me. He moans out when I start kissing his neck hard, urgently, with the intent of giving him a hickey -- and I would have had he not grabbed my hair and tugged me in for a desperate kiss.

Things are getting hot and heavy now. I think it's safe to assume that having this blip in our sex life has made us exceedingly hungry for each other. We grind against each other, kissing more deeply than I've ever kissed someone before. Part of me knows we're in public, but the sensible part of me has taken a backseat. I deserve some intimate time with my boy.

After a while, though, Scotty does start giggling through the kiss. "What?" I murmur with a smile against his lips.

"God, I want you to fuck me so badly," he says breathlessly.

I grind into him more deeply, just in case it wasn't obvious how hard I am. "That's all I'm thinking about," I murmur, kissing him again.

He hums against my lips. "As much as I'd love to have sex with you right now, we'll get arrested," he says.

I laugh a little. "Then stop turning me on."

"Never," he teases, lifting his hips up more to rub his firm bulge against me. I grunt before moving my hand from his ass to his bulge. When I grip his clothed cock, he moans. "Stooop," he whines.

"I think I deserve a little something," I murmur, "after all you've put me through."

He smiles softly, with half-lidded eyes. "Yes, Daddy," he says. "What do you want?"

I lick my lips before sitting up on my heels between his legs. "I wanna look at you," I say before reaching for his belt. He tries to stop me but I just swat his hand away.

Giggling, he looks around the park. "You're lucky no one's around."

"You'd visit me in jail, wouldn't you?" I ask.

"A conjugal visit sounds nice," he says with a laugh. Then, as soon as I have his pants open, I reach into his underwear and pull his hard cock out. "Fuck," he moans.

He feels hotter and more solid in my hand than before. In admiration, I give him a few gentle strokes before just holding it in my palm and gazing at him, studying the shape of him. I've said it before and I'll say it 'til the day I die: this boy is a living work of art. I brush my thumb against the underside of the head, loving the way he starts leaking.

"You done looking?" Scotty asks after a moment, smirking at me.

"No," I tell him -- and without warning him, I grab his hips and flip him over. He pretends to protest, but I know him. He likes being manhandled. I tug his pants down just under his cheeks so that his perfect peach is in full view. "Goddamn, kiddo," I murmur, grabbing his cheeks and spreading them apart to get a glimpse of that cutely pink hole of his. "I wish I could fuck you right here."

"Don't tempt me," Scotty whines. I give his right cheek a playful slap, and he shudders before finally crawling away. "Uncle Ant!"

I smirk as he tries to make himself decent. "Not so fun being teased, is it?"

"Shut up," he says, blushing deeply as he fixes his pants. "*I'm* the one who's supposed to be teasing *you*. *I'm* the one with the power here."

I'm enjoying this playful fight for dominance. "Is that what you think?" I ask.

He just gives me a hard stare before standing up. "Get up," he says, in the most commanding voice he can muster.

I cock an eyebrow. "What?"

"We're going home, and you're gonna fuck me senseless."

I gulp, my cock fighting to break through my jeans. Suddenly, we find ourselves almost scrambling to clean up our picnic so that we can rush to the car and get home as quickly as possible. Both of us are antsy as hell. I even notice Scotty's driving a little faster than usual, coasting through stop-signs and taking sharper turns a little too quickly. He's hungry -- and so am I.

When we finally get back home, he barely can open the door because I'm pawing at his ass and nipping at his neck, making him fumble with the keys. Finally, he gets the front door open, and we tumble into the house, eagerly grabbing at each other. Somehow, we meander into the dining area, and I pin Scotty against the table, lips waging war against each other. God, I could do this forever.

"Mmm, wait wait wait," he says, breaking the kiss with a smile.

"Whyyy?"

"I gotta shower," he says, skipping away from me before I latch onto him. "I wanna get all this massage oil off my skin."

I just groan. "Hurry up, then," I tell him, adjusting my hard-on.

But he just keeps smiling at me. "Why don't you join me?"

Brilliant idea. With a grin, I let Scotty take my hand and lead us to the bathroom. He takes the lead a bit, reaching into the shower to let the water warm up. Even though I keep trying to grab at him, he forces us to take our timing gently stripping each other. It's almost excruciating, because all I want is to be buried balls-deep in him while our tongues battle it out, but I understand his intention. We should relish this.

He starts with me first, helping me out of my shirt and then undoing my pants slowly. He swats my hand away every time it absentmindedly tries to touch him. I think he's doing it just to tease me, but he does my jeans first and then very carefully pulls my underwear down. He even reaches inside to hold my cock as he undresses me. I'm painfully hard in his soft grip, feeling it pulse when he gives it a little squeeze.

For a while, with my pants at my ankles, he just looks down at my manhood, gently caressing it with his fingers. "You're killing me here," I murmur after a moment.

He just smiles up at me. "You're so sexy."

I gulp, surprised by the targeted compliment. "Oh. Uh... Thank you," I say with a slight laugh.

"You don't think so?" he asks.

"Are we really gonna have this conversation right now?" I ask, not wanting to discuss my confidence level.

"Fine," he says with a little smile. "But you're sexy."

I laugh a little before tugging on his shirt. "My turn," I tell him. "Take this shit off."

Without missing a beat, Scotty peels off his shirt and makes quick work of his pants, revealing that he's just as aroused as I am. His rigid cock, which has the slightest, cutest little upwards curve, stands attention. I lick my lips at the sight of him, unsure what parts I want to devour first.

Scotty just giggles a bit before turning and (rather seductively, I might add) steps into the shower. He peers over his shoulder and gives me an inviting look, and I eagerly step under the spray with him. Right away, I kiss him, pressing my body up against his backside and leaning down to trade spit with him. These kisses are less hurried, though. They're slower, more intimate, more loving.

My hands start to slide down the front of his smooth form when Scotty nudges my knuckles with the bar of soap. Breaking the kiss, I smile, lathering up my hands and then starting to slowly soap up my boy. I play innocent at first, working his shoulders and arms before transitioning to his front. He laughs gently as my hands wander his body, pushing his plump little bottom back into me -- and when my hands dip down between his legs, he moans. Fuck, he's rock solid. That just makes my own manhood ache.

Scotty turns around and presses into me, wrapping his arms around my neck and reeling me in for a deep kiss. My soapy hands slide up and down his back before I grab at his ass. As I squeeze each cheek, I actually moan into his mouth. God, barely a week, and my hands missed his flesh so fucking much. I eagerly pry his cheeks apart and let my middle finger rub against his most intimate center. In the most adorable way, Scotty practically melts in my arms. I hook my arm around him tighter to keep him upright, working my finger in soft circles until it easily slips inside. He's so fucking warm and snug.

As I rock my finger back and forth, Scotty fumbles with the kiss and instead rests his head against my chest. He moves his hands down to my cock, almost teasingly stroking me with one hand and toying with my balls with the other. For a few moments, I just close my eyes and enjoy all the sensations: the hot water on my skin, the feel of Scotty handling my goods, Scotty's tight warmth wrapped around my finger...

I zone out enough to almost not realize that Scotty has already dropped to his knees and taken my balls into his mouth. I grunt, glancing down at him. He closes his eyes, my heavy cock draped across his face as he suckles one nut at a time. Then, rather cutely, he kisses his way up the shaft before taking the head past his lips. "Ohhh, fuck," I moan softly, eyes fluttering for a moment. Somehow, it feels like I haven't had any sexual contact in years. Every part of me feels extra sensitive.

Even Scotty moans when he starts blowing me. He pulls off merely to say "I missed you" before getting right back to work. With a slight grin, I cup the back of his head, guiding him a little deeper.

"Show me how much you missed me, baby," I say huskily, and Scotty groans around my shaft.

I lean forward a bit to rest my forearm against the shower wall. With my other hand still holding Scotty's head, I'm effectively pinning him to his happy place. He gobbles me up tastefully but hungrily, like he's been starving for it but still wants to show that he has manners. He doesn't want to be overzealous or sloppy, which I find particularly sexy-cute. Gradually, I start working my hips in with his movements, gently fucking his throat and keeping tempo. In response, Scotty groans and takes my hips, signaling for me to get into it more.

So, I do. Biting my lip and watching Scotty try to make my cock disappear, I work my hips a little harder. Scotty relaxes his jaw a bit more, giving control over to me. My fingers grip his hair a little more tightly, my hips thrust with a little more intensity, and Scotty sputters and groans for more. I watch the way Scotty strokes himself as I make him slobber over my cock, the way his eyes water as he trades air for more dick, the way he whimpers and whines in the sexiest way. God, I love this boy -- but I need him.

I hold him deep in my crotch for a few seconds before pulling back and letting him catch his breath. "Baby," I murmur down to him.

Scotty looks up at me with soft but lustful eyes and red lips. "Yeah, Daddy?" he asks, sniffling.

"I gotta have you," I tell him. I can't take it anymore. I need to be inside of him. We need to be connected again. Don't make me wait any longer, beautiful boy.

Scotty smiles softly, licking his lips a bit before he stands up. First, he kisses me. He feeds me his tongue so that I can taste myself on him, and that only stokes the fire in me. More. I need more. Luckily, Scotty quickly reaches for some silicone lube on the shampoo rack, popping the cap and applying a healthy amount to my cock. He gives my entire length several full strokes before he feels satisfied that I'm coated.

Then, he hands me the bottle, puts his hands on the wall, and bends over invitingly. He even sways his hips a bit. The mere sight of his ass makes my cock visibly twitch. I'd love to eat him out right now, but there's a sense of urgency in me that can't be avoided any longer. I lube up two fingers and then bring them right to Scotty's entrance. As I gently circle the rim, Scotty backs up against my fingers -- and I smirk as I ease the middle one inside. Scotty mewls, fucking himself on my finger until I add the index. Now I take over, rocking my fingers back and forth and spreading them a bit to get him nice and opened up for me. I don't know how much he's played with himself this week, but I don't want to hurt him.

I lean in and kiss his shoulder as I bury my fingers in his heat. "You been keeping your pussy tight for me?" I ask.

Scotty moans. "Yes, Daddy," he says. "It's all yours. Take it."

I growl, removing my fingers and lining up my cock. I let the head kiss his hole and, for a moment, simply admire the view. God, he's so small compared to me. It's amazing the love we can find within contrast.

Seems Scotty's more eager than I am because he pushes back, causing the head to start to slip in. I grunt and then grab hold of his hips to steady him. I want control right now. Keeping him still, I slowly feed my dick into him, relishing the way the warmth slowly overtakes me, coaxed deeper by how perfectly he fits around me. Goddamn, he's so snug. Scotty gasps and almost claws at the shower wall as I bottom out inside him. Then, I hold myself deep inside, lightly grinding.

"Fuck meee," Scotty begs.

I grin and lean down, biting his shoulder a bit. "You're cute when you beg," I tease.

"You're killing me," he pants, trying to wiggle out of my grip and fuck himself on my cock.