Rising Sap Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I would have just wanted to fall into a rough, urgent stride right off the bat -- but I'm quite enjoying my little revenge. "Hungry little boy, aren't you?"

"Pleeease!" he cries, turning back to me with the most pleading eyes I've ever seen.

As you wish, baby. After giving his neck a little kiss, I stand up straight, secure his hips, and then start thrusting. Scotty yelps, standing up on his tip-toes as I start bucking my hips. At first, I don't go too hard, wanting to give Scotty a little time to warm up to my thickness. But before long, I'm giving Scotty my full length and letting my hips smack hard against his ass.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Scotty moans repeatedly.

I lick my lips as I soak in Scotty's details from behind: his slender back, his subtle musculature, his blond hair plastered to his head from the shower spray, the way his ass never seems to lose its supple shape no matter what angle I take him from. Nothing makes me feel more masculine than driving my cock into Scotty's small frame. I feel so burly and hung. I even love the way my balls slap against his ass. Big hairy man and his smaller, smoother counterpart -- what's better than that?

Eager to touch him, I reach between his legs to feel his rock-solid cock. I can't tell if he's dripping precum or if that's just the spray of the shower, but either way, I like to think it's the former. He trembles when I grab hold of him, trying both to thrust into my hand and push back into me. I've rarely felt him so solid. He's in heat.

When I pull out fully, Scotty whines so boyishly that I actually laugh. "Relax, baby," I say, turning him around so that he's facing me. Then, to his surprise, I lift him up and press him against the wall. He wraps his arms and legs around me, smiling. This is dangerous, surely, but I'm using one sturdy foot as a support. I just need to kiss him properly while I fuck him.

As our lips gravitate towards each other's, I reach down and guide my cock back into him, connecting us once more. Then, wrapping my arms around him and pressing him firmly against the wall, I start thrusting upwards. Scotty's moans make my lips vibrate. He tugs on my hair, his cock firmly rubbing against my furry stomach as we rut into each other, as joined as we could possibly be. Between the slow, intentional kissing, the deep, full penetration, and the deliciously sweet moans coming from Scotty's lips, I feel like I'm in absolute heaven. This feels right. This is what I need, every day for the rest of my life.

The thing is, I haven't cum in days. As I rut into Scotty, I realize I'm getting closer and closer very quickly -- and all I want to do is breed him. "Gonna cum, baby," I whisper.

Scotty wraps his legs even more tightly around me. "Cum inside me," he begs. "Please."

"I'm not cumming anywhere else," I tell him, and he smiles, his eyes scanning my face before locking on mine. Then, we hold our gaze.

There's an intensity there, something I've never felt before. In the periphery, I can see Scotty's wet hair bouncing with each of my thrusts, but I'm so focused on locking eyes that that slowly melts away. There's a physical sense about it, because it feels like it has weight, but it's not something I can pinpoint. It feels inside me and all around me at the same time. Staring into his sweet, adoring, lust-filled eyes, I can feel the love reflected back at me.

In my head, that notion sounds so corny that I actually start laughing -- and that feeling is quickly replaced with the urge to lock lips with him. Kissing him deeply, I give him a few more deep thrusts before driving in as far as I can and unloading inside of him. I groan with relief, my legs trembling a little as I hold him up and cum at the same time. Scotty, sweet Scotty, just giggles and continues to kiss me as I finish. When the kiss inevitably fumbles, he keeps peppering my face with cute little smooches.

It takes me a bit to regain composure. Panting, I blink and eye Scotty, who just looks satiated. "That seemed intense," he says.

"It was," I say with a little laugh.

"When's the last time you came?"

"With you," I murmur.

He bites his lip, clearly smiling. "That makes me sad but also turns me on," he says.

I grin back at him before reaching for the lube. "My misery turns you on?" I tease.

"Nooo," he says, watching me pour a bit of the lube onto my fingers. "But I like being the... source of your pleasure, you could say."

I grunt before getting my hand nice and slick and then wrapping it around Scotty's hard-on. "Your turn," I say, starting to stroke him slowly. He gasps, digging his fingers into my shoulders, his eyes fluttering for a moment.

"Oh, *fuck*," he whines.

"When's the last time *you* came?" I ask him, working every inch of him slowly and methodically.

"Last -- hnnng -- last night," he says, his face getting red.

"Oh yeah?" I ask, teasing the head of his cock with my thumb on every down-stroke. "Wish I was there to watch you."

"Perv," he grunts, pulling me closer, if that were even possible.

"You like it when I perv on you," I fire back, and Scotty moans, concurring.

"Nothing," Scotty pants against my lips, "makes me feel -- unf -- better than you do."

I give him an extra deep thrust as I stroke him, now focusing on the ultra-sensitive head of his cock. "'Cause you were made for me," I murmur to him.

Scotty moans, liking the sound of that. "I wish you made me," he says -- and now it's my turn to moan.

"You really wanna be my boy, huh?"

He nods several times, moving his fingers to my hair and tugging as he grinds into my fist.

"Daddy's little boy?" I ask.

"Fuck!" he groans, his eyes fluttering. His mouth opens a little wider. For a few seconds, he has this surprised expression until it completely shifts. He scrunches his face as his whole body tenses up and his cock starts to pulse in my grip.

"Thaaat's it, baby," I coo, milking him as he whimpers and writhes. "Cum for Daddy."

As usual, Scotty cums an insane amount, spilling thick ropes of cum over my hand and between our bodies. It makes a slick mess of his cock, the wet sounds of stroking now echoing even louder in the shower, even with the spray still going. Eventually, when it becomes too much to handle, he grabs my wrist to have me stop.

"Don't kill me," he says, catching his breath.

"Sorry," I say with a chuckle before kissing him. "You make the cutest faces when you cum, you know."

Scotty just blushes and laughs. "Don't say that," he says. "Now it's all I'll be thinking about."

"Just think about how much it turns me on," I say, kissing his neck.

"Mmm," Scotty says, nuzzling into my ear. "I guess I can live with that. Happy birthday, by the way."

I laugh. Happy birthday, indeed.

Even though Scotty's fairly light, I'm starting to get tired, so I very carefully pull out of him and then set him down on his feet. Quickly, though, Scotty leans up on his tip-toes and gives me the sweetest, quickest little kiss on the lips.

Then, he asks something almost completely out of left field: "Hey, when are you gonna let me fuck you?"

He just smiles and gives my ass a playful slap. "When are you gonna let me fuck you?"

I feel one of my eyebrows cock high. "Since when do *you* wanna top?"

Scotty shrugs, trying to play innocent. "Just curious," he says. He's acting all cute with his playful grin as he nudges me out of the way to step fully under the shower. I watch him rinse himself off, smirking to myself. I thought I was happy with the way things are, but I almost forgot: there's still so much to explore.