Rising Sap Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we get home, Scotty cutely asks me to carry him to bed, so I do. I lift him up princess-style and lead him to his bed, situating him right next to the giant panda I won for him at Winter Fest. After helping him out of his coat and getting him cozy, I'm about to stand up straight when he says "Wait," quickly wrapping his arms around me and reeling me in for a deep and tender kiss. I hum against his lips. There's intention in this kiss. It could just be that he's drunk, but I know Scotty. He's trying to say something through physical affection.

I pull back with a smile on my lips. "What was that for?" I ask.

"For being so loveable," he says, still keeping his arms around my neck so I can't leave. "You're perfect."

I feel my cheeks get warm, and I laugh. "You're drunk."

"So?" he says defiantly, furrowing his brow. "Can't I dote on my man?"

I peck his lips. "If you must."

"I must," he concurs, making me laugh again. Then, he pierces me with both his gaze and his words. "I love you," he says. "I really do. I-- I'm in... I'm *in* love with you." Then, he wrinkles his nose and laughs nervously. "Jeez, why is that so hard to say?"

"Because it's awkward and vulnerable," I tell him, my heart swelling tremendously. This is the first time he's said those words in this way -- professed that he's *in* love rather than loving me generally. I could cry. I could dance, even. But, weirdly enough, my attraction to him has just skyrocketed, and more than anything, I want to make love to him.

"It's because you're staring right at me," he concludes.

I laugh and then look above his head. "Alright. Try again, then."

"But I just said it!"

"Won't hurt," I tease.

Scotty slaps my face. I know he intended it to be playful, because he does that often with me, but because he's a little drunk, it almost stings a little. It doesn't hurt. Frankly, it just makes me burst out laughing.

But Scotty doesn't really notice. "I'm in love with y--"

Before he can finish his sentence, I lean down and kiss him hard. He moans in surprise but quickly follows suit, kissing me back with delicious fervor. I feel Scotty's body naturally entwine with mine. His legs lift to wrap around my waist, to keep me close, to draw me in.

Although my emotions are soaring, I'm rather calm right now as we kiss. Scotty, however, is in heat. He breaks the kiss, panting. "Fuck me," he begs.

"You're drunk, baby," I tell him.

He whines. "So?"

"I need sober-you to say yes."

"I did already," he reminds me, "at the restaurant.""

I chuckle, amused by that antsy expression on his face. "That you did," I say.

"So c'mooon," he moans. "Fuck me, Daddy. Use me." Then, donning his best puppy-dog expression, he asks, "Please?"

Even though I knew this is what he wanted, I still like hearing him ask for it. As much as he enjoys teasing me, I like retaliating twice as much. Seeing that cute, frustrated face of his gets me so erect.

I sit up on my knees, undoing my coat. As I do so, Scotty puts his foot against my groin and rubs my cock through his pants. "What're you doing, huh?" I ask with a grin.

"Tempting you," he says with a grin. "Is it working?"

"You could lie still and it would work," I said, tossing my coat to the floor and putting my hands on his hips. "Now, hold your stuffy and let Daddy play with you."

His eyes nearly glaze over from horniness. He quickly grabs his panda bear, clutching it to his chest as I take his pants off of him, stripping him bare.

"Goddamn, you're so cute, baby," I coo, and he blushes and hides his face slightly behind the panda. I just run my hands up his legs and spread them slightly, enjoying an unobstructed view of his cock. It's standing at attention, twitching a little, almost like it's beckoning me. So, I lean down and plant a sweet kiss on the head.

Scotty moans and shifts his legs, almost like he wants to hide his goods. Of course, I keep his legs pinned and spread.

"Don't get shy on me, kiddo," I tease. I give his cock another kiss, followed by dragging my tongue up his length, and his back arches slightly. I wonder what's making him so sensitive tonight because his moans are absolute music to my ears. Of course, it's nothing compared to when I finally wrap my lips around him and take him deep.

"Fuck!" Scotty cries out. One hand reaches down to grab my hair as he moans out, practically unable to lie still. I suck him deep, my own cock practically threatening to bust through my zipper, but I ignore myself for now. My time will come soon.

Scotty's leaking like crazy tonight. That sweet flavor of him keeps coating my tongue no matter how much I drink it down, and that just makes me hornier. Part of me can't help but wonder if his feelings for me have intensified his arousal tonight. After all, his admission did that for me. Maybe that's my ego talking.

Very slowly, I slide off of him, smirking when he stays rigid and in place once my mouth leaves his cock. Then, I sit back up on my knees, admiring his slender limbs and his soft, milky skin and his absolutely beautiful cock. "Touch yourself for me," I say, and Scotty immediately wraps his fingers around his hard-on, stroking slowly.

I rub my own bulge as I eye him -- and when I see that Scotty is staring at my crotch, I take my time undoing the button, unzipping my fly, and pulling my manhood out. Scotty immediately licks his lips at the sight of me. He even dips his fingers lower to rub his hole.

I take that as a signal. "You want nice daddy or bad daddy?" I ask him.

His eyes flicker up to mine. "Bad," he says.

I grin a bit before grabbing his hips and flipping him over. He yelps in surprise but doesn't protest, even when I run my hand over one supple cheek and give it a slap. He just moans, recoiling slightly and then immediately lifting his ass up for more. I grip him, spreading his cheeks, eyeing that perfectly pink, perfectly smooth, perfectly fuckable hole. God, he could convert the straightest man if he showed himself off like this. What a prize.

I spit down onto his hole and rub the saliva in with two fingers. Then, I push my middle finger against it until he opens up for me. Scotty gasps as I ease in, lifting his hips to meet my finger. Knowing he can take one easily, I spit down again and start working my finger back and forth faster, and faster, and faster, until he's squealing and begging me to slow down.

"Slow down?" I ask, holding my finger in deep and nudging his legs more open with my knees. With my free hand, I reach between him to grab his rock-solid hard-on. "That's not what your cock is telling me, you naughty little boy."

He groans when I grip him, torn between where he wants more attention: his cock or his ass? I give him both. With equal, steady strides, I finger and stroke him, making his body quiver in delight. All he can say is "Daddy!" It comes out in whiny drawls, and it brings a smile to my face.

I let go of his cock so that I can half-cover him with my body. I keep fingering him slowly, but I lean down enough so that I can kiss his neck. When I bite down on his shoulder, Scotty lets out a little sob-moan. That's when I know he's *really* deep in it, nearing peak arousal. That's when I know he'd let me do anything.

I kiss my way up to his ear and murmur, "You gonna let Daddy have you, or am I just gonna have to take it?"

At this point, Scotty can't even respond with words, because he just becomes a moaning mess. Maybe it's the alcohol. I just chuckle to myself, happy that my words are at least turning him on immensely. Slowly, I kiss my way down his back, and once I get to his ass, I replace my finger with my tongue. Scotty's moans get higher in pitch, and he almost tries to crawl away, but I keep him in place, driving my tongue in deep and tickling him with my facial hair. I know he loves it. Any sexual play with his ass, from groping to dicking, gets Scotty fired up like nothing else, but I've found there's something special about eating him out. The taste of him, his response, the way his scent lingers on my face after I pull away, it all drives me deliciously insane.

I spread his cheeks wider and lift his lips so I can get even deeper. I drive my tongue back and forth, stretching him open, wanting him to be nice and opened up for when I plow him. The beauty of sex with Scotty is that often, he doesn't need more than a deep rimjob and spit. That's my plan for tonight. I want to take him the way he wants to be taken.

When I finally pull back and give both of us a breather, I sit up on my knees and give my cock a few tugs. I consider undressing, but somehow, the idea of me fucking Scotty while he's naked and I'm fully clothed is far more appealing right now. So, I mount my boy, rubbing myself between his cheeks.

He peers back at me with beggar eyes and watches as I spit into my palm and work it into my cock. Once I'm nice and slick, I press it against his hole. Then, Scotty lifts his hips up a little more for me. Grinning, I put my hands on either side of his head as the tip of my cock enters him -- and very slowly, I ease my length into him. I love taking Scotty like this. I love mounting him, claiming him, watching his smaller body take mine like it was made to.

Then, I start thrusting. "Fuck," I moan, his tight heat seducing me further. I bite my lip as I push my hips into him, making him squeal every time I get balls-deep.

"Harder," he gasps.

I take hold of his head and push it into the bed. "Don't tell me what to do," I murmur.

"Yes, sir," he says immediately, and even as I'm fucking him, I chuckle. Sir? He's calling me "sir" now?

I tug on his hair until he's on all fours. "Daddy's in charge," I tell him, thrusting deep and hard, using his hair as reins.

He gasps and cries out. Once I have him where I want him, I let go of his hair and move my hands to each of his hips. God, I love watching myself penetrate him. It's almost obscene. With his trim frame, I look far too big for him -- and yet, he handles me like he never wants to do anything else, even if he sometimes struggles with my size. His inherent sluttiness and submissive attitude is something I'll never get tired of.

I slide my hands up to his shoulders before letting one of those hands wrap around the front of his neck. Then, I pull him up so that his back is up against my clothed torso. I want him to feel sufficiently dominated and manhandled, and keeping a strong hand around his throat is one of the easiest ways to get him into that headspace. He holds onto my forearm, whimpering blissfully as I rut into him.

I reach around with my free hand to grip his cock and gauge his response. "If you ever tell Mommy, you'll regret it," I murmur in his ear. Unsurprisingly, his cock pulses in my fist.

"I won't, Daddy."

"Promise me," I command.

"I promise I won't tell," he whines.

"And I promise I won't tell her you're a little whore," I tell him, squeezing his cock tight so that every time I thrust forward, I'm jerking him off.

Scotty shivers at the insult. "I'm your whore, Daddy."

"That's fuckin' right, baby," I say, nibbling on his ear and squeezing my fingers around his throat a little more. "You're my little fucktoy."

Scotty bucks back against me, his body heating up even more. "Do you love me better than Mommy?" he asks, his voice sounding small.

"Ah, baby," I coo, breathing him in, "I'd make you my little wife if I could."

All of a sudden, Scotty cries out and starts to cum. I don't know if that sentiment drove him over the edge or if he was already there, but either way, his whole body trembles and his cock pulses and pulses in my grip. I have to peer over his shoulder to see him spurt all over the bed. I grin, holding onto him tightly and fucking him through his orgasm until he finally finishes. Once he's spent, his whole body feels twice as heavy. He almost goes limp for a second, clearly exhausted from the alcohol, and the rough fuck, and his intense orgasm -- but I'm not done yet.

I let him fall forward onto the bed, and he grunts when he lands on his stuffed animal. Before he can move, though, I mount him again, hugging his body and resting most of my weight on him as I reenter his hole and continue to fuck.

Scotty whimpers. "Shh, baby," I say in his ear as he moans sleepily. "Daddy's almost done."

"Oh God," Scotty groans. Even though I sapped the energy out of him, I can feel him moving his hips, trying to rut back against me. My guess? He's still hard and horny.

I focus on myself for a while, though, closing my eyes and breathing in the sweet scent of his head, feeling his small body in my arms, enjoying the velvety heat of his hole, eager to breed him.

Then, Scotty chirps up. "Daddy?"

"Yeah, baby?" I ask, still working my hips.

"I love you," he says.

There's something so sweet and cute about his tone, even when we're having rough sex, that completely drives me over the edge. "Jesus Chr--" I grunt, thrusting in as deep as possible as my climax overtakes me. My eyes roll and all my muscles clench at once as I empty my balls inside Scotty, my skin vibrating. He squeals adorably, surely feeling me deeper than ever before, and I hold myself in place until my cock is finally spent.

After all that exertion, I myself feel exhausted, but I don't want to completely collapse on top of little Scotty, so I gently pull out of him and let myself fall onto my back beside him. I stare up at the ceiling, feeling hot but incredibly satisfied.

"I wanna die," Scotty says softly.

I glance at him. "What? Why?"

"Because you fucked me within an inch of my life," Scotty says, an adorable smile on his face, "and I wanna die as happy as possible."

I laugh, rolling onto my side and running my hand up and down his smooth back. "You're not going anywhere, monkey," I tell him. "I plan on making you happy for a long time."

He smiles at me. "Kiss me," he whispers.

I lean in, cupping the back of his head as I press my lips to his. He doesn't move anything besides his mouth, holding the lip-lock for as long as I maintain it.

When I pull back, our lips smack with the most luscious sound, and I smile at my boy. "You're so cute when you're pacified," I tell him.

He laughs. "You completely drained me," he says, his eyes fluttering a bit when I start petting his hair. "And that's not helping."

I chuckle, leaning back in to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'm gonna get ready for bed," I tell him. "You rest."

As my hand slides down to give his peach a firm squeeze, he asks me to come back. "I wanna sleep with you."

"Okay, baby," I assure him.

"You're not gonna shower, are you?" he asks.

I smile. "Well, I *was*..."

"Don't," he requests.

I'm sort of amused that he likes my natural scent so much -- but I'm not complaining. "Sure," I murmur, pulling myself out of Scotty's bed with a grunt. I stuff my cock back into my pants and stretch a bit. Then, I take a moment to drink in the sight of a nude, well-fucked Scotty lying prone before exiting his bedroom.

I don't have to do much to get ready for bed. I just lock up, get a drink of water, undress, and brush my teeth. I consider throwing on my PJs, but I figure tonight's the kind of night that Scotty will want me to be naked, so I forego the sleep pants and head right back to his bedroom.

He hasn't moved. I chuckle softly, flicking off the bedroom light and climbing into bed with him. He stirs once I pull the blanket over us and cuddle up to him, cutely nuzzling against me. He buries his face between my hairy pecs, and as I envelope him in my warmth, I can feel his fingertips exploring me. They focus more on my lower body, running through some of the hair on my abdomen before running through the soft bush above my cock.

"I love everything about you," Scotty randomly says.

I almost laugh. "So doting today," I tease, soothingly running a hand up and down his back.

"Sorry," he says with a little giggle. He curls some of my hair around with a finger before he adds something else. "I don't want you to think I just love you because of the sex."

"I don't, baby," I tell him, kissing the top of his head, "but thank you for saying that." Then, I reach over the elegant curve at the base of his spine and cup his bottom, giving his cheek a playful squeeze. "Unfortunately, I'm only in it for your sweet little ass."

He laughs softly. "Meanie," he says in a sleepy voice. Then, his fingers find their way around my soft manhood, very gently exploring. "Oh, I have an idea, by the way."

"About?"

"Our trip," he says. "I want it to be a dad/son trip."

I snort. "What?"

"I want us to act like father and son," he says. "No one would really know us, and it'd be fun to see how long we can keep it up."

"Is that your dick talking?" I ask, amused as I reach between us and give his goods a playful grope, just like he's doing for me.

"Of course it is," he says, making me laugh. "Wouldn't it be hot?"

"I mean, does that mean I can't kiss you in public?" I ask him. I've grown rather fond of our public displays of affection. I was particularly looking forward to beachside kisses.

"No, you have to," he tells me.

I grin. "So you're just begging for trouble," I say. "What'll happen if we pretend we're related and someone questions us?"

"It'll be fun, I promise," he says before tilting his head up and kissing my chin. "And Daddy needs to teach me how to top."

"Mmm," I hum, wrapping my arms around him again and kissing his lips, tingling from the anticipation. This is something we agreed upon when planning the trip: that I'd let Scotty try topping for the first time. "You think you're a big boy now, don't you?"

"Don't use that voice," he groans, kissing me back.

I chuckle. "What voice?"

"That sexy dad voice," he says, referring to when I talk extra low and tenderly. "It makes me so horny."

"You wanna cum again?" I ask him, feeling his hard-on pressing against my semi. I wouldn't mind knocking him out with another orgasm.

He shakes his head. "I just wanna be close to you."

I hug him tighter to me, pulling him as close as possible. "You got it, son."

Scotty laughs through his nose. "Love you," he whispers.

I kiss the top of his head, ready to fall asleep with my love in my arms and a smile on my face.

~ ~ ~

In the morning, we start off our Christmas Eve with lazy cuddles, soft kisses, and a relaxing pair of blowjobs before I help him pack for his trip back home. He seems a bit down at first, and he quickly admits it's because he still hates the idea of me being alone on Christmas. I just remind him that holidays aren't that important to me. Besides, we'll have an amazing time on our trip. That's worth a thousand Christmases.

Still, he pouts a little when it's time to say goodbye. "Wish you could come over and play Santa for me," he says.

I burst out laughing. "You're into that?"

"Are you kidding? Of course," he says with a grin. "Sneaking into my room while my parents are asleep? Telling me if I've been good or naughty? Come on. That's gold."

I shake my head, smirking. "You little pervert," I murmur. "Would I have to wear the full get-up?"

"Just the hat, at least," he says. Then, he stands up on his tip-toes and gives me a quick kiss. "Just know that I'll be jerking off to that tonight."

I grunt. "Well, call me when you do," I murmur, taking his hips.

He cocks his brow before he grins at me. "Phone sex, huh?" he asks, intrigued by the thought. "We haven't done that yet."

"I'm game if you are," I tell him.

"Oh, I'm game, Santa," he teases, and he giggles when I kiss him. He does push me away, though, because he has something else to say. "Also, I know we said no Christmas gifts, but... I got you something."

"Scotty," I say, playfully chastising him.

"Just a little thing," he says. He grabs his wallet from his back pocket, pulls out a business card, and hands it to me.