All Comments on 'Risk Management'

by OnlyInMyMind

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
HighpikeHighpike12 months ago

A simply superb tale. It is beautifully crafted with great depth to the characters. Well done and thank you.

shopratshoprat12 months ago

Great story! It arguably belongs in LW, as taking up with two women after the MC has been cheating is something that's done occasionally there :-)

shopratshoprat12 months ago

Oops, I should have said "after the MC has moved on", not "after the MC has been cheating"

johntcookseyjohntcooksey12 months ago

L'Entente Cordiale indeed. Quite a delightful renaissance and romance for Dennis and Celine and, of course, Celeste!, not to mention a thoroughly enjoyable travelogue about Agde. Nicely done. Thank you.

hindsight2020hindsight202012 months ago

5*

Would give a sixth star for a MC named "Dennis". Why are there so few stories with a "Dennis" as the MC? Always "Mike", "Jim" or "Robert". Really such dull choices.

"Dennis" from Dionysus, the Greek God of Wine and Partay is so much more appropriate.

skruff101skruff10112 months ago

Well there you go, as it turns out the wife wasn’t the slut in their relationship after all, hubby had that dubious distinction, still some characters got a happy ever after so that’s ok then fantasy upheld.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A well written story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Outstanding... more please..

Liketall1Liketall112 months ago

One of the best stories I have read in a long time. Well put together .well done

BrentJWBrentJW12 months ago

Excellent, and credible tale! The real problem with Dennis and Tracey’s marriage started before the beginning of this story. They were not communicating completely, then she starts to disrespect him and he doesn’t call her on it. Once she decides she’s in control by manipulating him and he’s to much a wimp to challenge it, all is lost. The French girls method only works because they honestly communicate and respect him. The only shark to jump here, is that two French women respect a wimpy Englishman.

stewartbstewartb12 months ago

A story worth your effort in writing it ... and well worth my time enjoying reading it. Thanks for a "5+"

afosi2604afosi260412 months ago

An enjoyable, well written story with a lot of depth. Tracy is a bit of an odd character, and I have a little trouble believing someone so manipulative would be that meek during the divorce, but then again she did not come from my imagination. Excellent entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think the author missed telling us about the mc's 10" dick that's as thick as a soda can and how his 2 tarts are always willing to let all the women in town get a taste. And once they've had a taste, they line up for an appointment. Really, his first day in town he runs into a "Celeste"? Nice story in how Tracey reaped the whirlwind but overall not very believable.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very well written. Engaging, thoughtful and fun to read. In my top ten stories after reading Literotica for more than ten years.

Harvey_32Harvey_3212 months ago

magnifique

magnífico

Ignore the crappy comments, they don't belong here.

Smiffy69Smiffy6912 months ago

Great story. Believable too. Love Agde, although not so much the naturist/swinger area. 5*

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6912 months ago

Very enjoyable story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The narrator is a real self-important twit. Hard to like anything about him.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A middle aged man's fantasy and a really good one. Thank you for this very enjoyable read. Definitely 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

superb,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Tres bien mon ami

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Superb! One of those times I wish I could pull out a rear ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Rating

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely amazing. Simply a magnificent work.

amygdalaamygdala12 months ago

Wow ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Moonbat74Moonbat7411 months ago

Very cool story!!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Dennis is a great guy!

5

TexemayTexemay10 months ago

Very nice story. My first read from your catalog, but one of my all time favorites from the site. I came here from a comment you posted on a story by qml1. I would say that you were too self deprecating describing your talents. You are a very good writer and story teller. I m going to read more- starting now.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Defiantly a great story.

I appreciated the French interaction-s.

I'm not French, just a USA born and raised ole white bastard of 81 years.

Yep 5 stars

I enjoyed the some-what Brit English also.

Thank You "Only In My Mind"

60022Mallard60022Mallard8 months ago

Greatly enjoyed.

Thank goodness all the hard done by MCs in LW stories are really great in bed.

I believe a recent survey of men said that 95% of them thought they were better than average "lovers"!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don’t care for stories where the husband runs away, it’s kind of childish behavior, and not that interesting to read. I’m not sure what writers find interesting about it. Thanks for your time and effort. KS

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was really enjoying this story . The build up to his decision to leave had me hooked , and I was really looking forward to seeing how it was all going to play out .

Bumming around Europe , being sure to keep it on a tight budget was not a bad idea . Dennis needed to get away , clear his head , get his thoughts in order and come back with a plan .

Meeting one woman almost straight off who was not only available , but also potentially new partner material felt a bit too contrived ....?.... meeting two kind of ruined the story for me .

It's Loving Wives so we have to go with that theme in mind , but how the story began didn't sit happily with the

' girlfriend swapping ' section for me . Add to that his daughter being more than OK with it , even being best friends shortly after meeting them whilst knowing her mum is feeling devastated ( albeit entirely her own fault ) was too much of stretch to believe .

It was well written , as always . And I thank you for posting .

DK . 3 *

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story telling. Sure 5 star

GollyRojerGollyRojer8 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this well-constructed story. I think if it had explicit sex scenes, that would just detract from the atmosphere of contentment and peace the storyline generated. It did tend to get a bit preachy when Dennis and Celine were in England, but not to excess.

And I must say how pleasurable it is to read a story on Literotica and not encounter a single error in spelling, grammar, punctuation, or sentence structure. Well done!

CaedynCaedyn7 months ago

Well done! I enjoyed the multiple perspectives so we could see potential character growth from the loving wife too. Thank you for sharing your work.

Busman19639Busman196397 months ago

Different! A nice well written story with a nice ending.

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

More a romance than a LW tale.

Well our MC certainly landed on his feet and good for him.

I enjoyed the story and l enjoyed the happy ending.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really do like this story, especially the character development of the main characters. The one thing that bothered me is the time frame involved in the times between the beginning of the break up in the UK and the Barcelona visit and, in additions Sue's visit to Agde. It seems to me that the numbers are inconsistent and that, in addition, the time for Dennis to cement his love for Celine was too short to be believable -- maybe this is nit picking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Different, in sn Myers tang, well told kind of way. 🤙🏿

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Beautiful story, very well written as well. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyInMyMind@OnlyInMyMind
Although I'm retired with a little time to spend writing for fun, I still have a busy life. A few readers have commented that some of my stories stop too abruptly. I'm genuinely sorry if that spoils your enjoyment, but I just don't always have the time to explore all the mot...